How long are we going to have this BK fraud happen around us

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

oldbk

Re: How long are we going to have this BK fraud happen aroun

Post14 Mar 2019

ex-l wrote:
"Power Corrupts. Supreme Power Corrupts Supremely".

Well said!

Here I see "distributed" power, instead of one "Supreme Power" from the organization side. Each group enjoys the spoils from their own area, as it is called Zones. Pass on the spoils to your successor, who is your aide at the present time.

In other similar organisation in India, it is more of a cult because it is all based on and focused on one individual. For example; ISHA, Art of Living, Mata Amrit ... Nithyananda, Sai Baba ... and may more ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: How long are we going to have this BK fraud happen aroun

Post15 Mar 2019

oldbk wrote:Here I see "distributed" power, instead of one "Supreme Power" from the organization side. Each group enjoys the spoils from their own area, as it is called Zones. Pass on the spoils to your successor, who is your aide at the present time.

Yes, that's why I decribe them as a mafia (each with their own territory to run the racket within it, and the subtle power frictions between the leaders and any up and coming follower who challenges them due to their gifts, intellect or skills) ... but, reasonably speaking, I think it is all a reference back to Lekhraj Kirpalani's roots as a Bhaibund merchant and how they worked.

For "aide" say servant ... but that's how the bhaibund elders (brotherhood) worked with their apprentices who had to slave and skivvy for no pay for years until they earned their position, skills and submitted; often sleeping on the floor under the worktables or counters (eg unpaid junior BK Sisters will sleep on the floors of centres, which during the day become their business premises [classes]).

I'd like to see all BK leaders having to go out into the world, accept authority of a boss and do a real job.
Previous

Return to Newcomers