"This is my first text here", Oceanlam

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

OceanIam

"This is my first text here", Oceanlam

Post07 Oct 2019

Okay, so this is my first text here, though I have read and observed enough on this site. You guys are doing some really good work. I have been a silent reader and observer, I waited for some good months for my ID to be activated here.

Just wanted to know that how can I share something in new topic? If anyone can guide?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: "This is my first text here"

Post08 Oct 2019

Try going to the forum you want to start a topic in.

Under the title should be a button saying "New Topic". Click it and post.

Sorry, we had a problem with spammers and so registration was turned to "Admin approval" for some time so they could not spam the forum.

Pink Panther

Post08 Oct 2019

Hi Oceanlam, look forward to hearing your views.

oldbk

Post08 Oct 2019

@Oceanlam - Glad that you to want to share your experience, it will certainly benefit the Self and others, to read, discuss, contemplate and move forward with a better sense of understanding.

The Newcomers Forum would be a good place to start, where you can start a new topic to share your thoughts and experiences. As you get familiarized with the Forums and the different topics and conversations, I am sure you will continue to contribute to the benefits of both Active and Silent (you have moved away from this group !) participants.

Best Wishes.

OceanIam

Re: "This is my first text here", Oceanlam

Post08 Oct 2019

Thank you so much for kind help.

Just wanted you guys- ex-I, Pink panther and oldbk, to know that I have been reading and saving your replies from last some years and using it. Those have helped me a lot in my work. Your replies today made me feel really good. I will definitely be of some help and assistance to you, I have locked horns with them. I know how they function.

BTW, my problem was that I was searching the NEW TOPIC in NEWS FORUM, and couldn't find it there.

Anyway, soon will be sharing a video of BKs trying to burn a lady alive on road.

Thank you so much again.

Let me be very honest, I just so much adore this site and its work. Would you believe if I say I have checked this site and mail almost daily just to see my ID getting activated? I rate this site really high.

Regards to you all.

Looking forward to talk to you all.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: "This is my first text here", Oceanlam

Post10 Oct 2019

OceanIam wrote:Anyway, soon will be sharing a video of BKs trying to burn a lady alive on road.

Really? That's a new low for them.

Return to Newcomers