Nara-deva first post

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

nara-deva

Nara-deva first post

Post02 Apr 2007

Welcome to BrahmaKumaris.Info Forum.

Thanks.

Well, yes, as a matter of fact I am happy been abled to sign in. Anyway, I've been reading over the rooms that this is a nice place for souls trying to get out from the suffering conditions we encounter within this kali-yuga. There is just a sole process and that is the same for each and everyone, i know that now i am found in.

At a tender age I lost my Father figure in this very same birth, and i kept growing along in life, i also found and still that i am a conciouss living being i mean spiritualy conciouss being, right away i took for granted Bob Marley as this Father figure for mine, I've young lost ... Yes I, it was not just his renouncement that took me to its friendly Lap, however is not just a casuality here that he has been the only Third World superstar in the year of 1976 he was made famous. And his Father´s message will keep echo-ing in the spiritual Skies ...

As it is Self Realization the main concern in this very same birth, i shall not loose time in any respect, i think.. and so I thank you again for being able to share all this love my Father has shown He's got for me and my Family.

It is not just for granted that if we're spiritual beings we meet problems on this path of personal realization, that, if we took it As It Is, i mean, the whole matters in life, we shall never encounter problems no more so i think you fellas deserve a keenest regard really, from what you been doing And for others.

I find myself happy to check a place where we can share life itself in its complete form figure. Thank You very Much.

Nara.

di

friends or family of a BK

Post02 Apr 2007

Welcome to you Nara, and I think you are so right, this is a lovely place for souls, and a place to grow. Love Di

proy

ex-BK

Welcome

Post02 Apr 2007

Welcome to the forum Nara. :D

nara-deva

Post02 Apr 2007

Thanks.

Am Happy to even try and make it !!

Hello EveryOne !!

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post03 Apr 2007

Hi

bansy

Post03 Apr 2007

Welcome to the forum Nara-deva.

nara-deva

Post03 Apr 2007

Hi, Thanks.

see, is so cool... !
i think prolly soon ´ll be creating a new topic.. howsoever its going to take time to be to date.

Irie !

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post03 Apr 2007

hello and welcome 8)

bansy

Post03 Apr 2007

Nara-deva
I notice you have a post that is in the Lost Property. You mention "Sri Krsna", and the way you spelt Krishna is the way Hare Krishna spell it. I have never come across any BKs or PBKs spell Krishna as "Krsna". Are you belonging to Hare Krishna or have belong to some other group ?

There may be various ways of spelling "Krishna" so I wondered where you got "Krsna" from.

nara-deva

Post03 Apr 2007

Hi, Thanks
once again ..
From the right source dear Bansy

Where else you can learn about Krsna or Krishna´s svarup actually other than from Krsna Himself. Either way, personaly i had been warned about comming here to talk about krsna conciousness and the puja (worship) itself. so will refrain just to self realization aspects of this Personal absolut truth.

So i am, just in the category of Friend And Family. My Mom is BK, he´s managing actually a wing of the organization at the same time i´ve met Krsna conciouss friends also, very personal and transcendental people, you know ? howsoever.. my quest starts actually from BK to PBK. still, am just a single soul.

my group is my ppl.. bansy, i´d found i can not wonder here and there to realize this Truth. The Personality of GodHead.

this is just joy to be here.
so, Hare Krsna and Om Shanti

thanks again !

john

reforming BK

Post03 Apr 2007

Where else you can learn about Krsna or Krishna´s svarup actually other than from Krsna Himself. Either way, personaly I had been warned about comming here to talk about krsna conciousness and the puja (worship) itself. so will refrain just to self realization aspects of this Personal absolut truth.

Hi Nara-deva.
What do you mean by warned?

Do you believe BrahmaBaba becomes Krishna (or should I say IS Krishna) in another life?

nara-deva

Post03 Apr 2007

Yes bansy.

is like the diference you can encounter between saying Brahmin or Brahmana.. is just a same thing. but Brahmin is English, ppl actually had manufactured, the word.

so Krishna and krsna is the same thing. Krsna is present in his name. but Krsna is this sanskrit original way to write.

so is just a same thing. you can not pertain to meet someone if He or anyother doesn´t present himself personaly to yourself. that is a way i am not interested on speculating or anything like that.

So oh, yes i know what is BK about my mom is Head of the Divulgation Wing actually, here just. i find dear Her company as well as she does mine.

Brahmin, Brahmana the same thing Sister

perhaps am trying to cualify to be a real Brahmana, sincerely.
yes the post was moved.. it was posted by; it was just my second post here, from the actual Gitä narrator topic by PBK rooms to Lost Property rooms.

am in touch with bbyshop (site Admin) so no problem where is it.

john

reforming BK

Post03 Apr 2007

Nara-deva wrote:So, oh yes I know what is BK about my mom is the head of the Divulgation wing actually, here just. I find dear Her company as well as she does mine.

Does your mom know about his forum?

nara-deva

Post03 Apr 2007

If my mom does know about what? ... this forum ?

Yes, i told her and She´s not interested when i invited her to have a read or something. she told me actually to leave things there becouse there is too much of difamation out there. So, Take Care.

john

reforming BK

Post03 Apr 2007

Nara-deva wrote:If my mom does know about what? This forum? Yes, I told her and She´s not interested when I invited her to have a read or something. she told me actually to leave things there becouse there is too much of difamation out there. So, Take Care.

Yes, I meant this forum.
    How long has she been a BK?
    If things are put on the forum from Murlis or BK literature, would she consider that defamation?
    What I mean to say is that there are revelations from the BK archives which are being posted on here. Would a BK not want to know what they are?
I guess if she is a long term BK she may already know some of the hidden bits of the Yagya. It's shame you cannot get her to have a look, there are some important parts of documents from early BK life and it would be interesting to see what she makes of it.
Next

Return to Newcomers