Nara-deva first post

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

heshe

reforming BK

Post22 Jun 2007

Hi everyone. Still here and reading, and enjoying a laugh.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Enjoying a laugh indeed

Post22 Jun 2007

Hi, reading your words thus:
heshe wrote:Hi everyone. Still here and reading, and enjoying a laugh.

reminded me of my earlier days on the forum, bellyfulls of laughter indeed :lol:. Seems to me that as a BKWSU student i did a great job of offering myself up to to all sorts of tom foolery. And oh, how i earnest I was about it all. You just can not imagine. There i was, a newbie BK, draped in my shawl, casting a figure that signalled to all and sundry that in their midst was one (a soul) engaged in The Ascension to Holiness. Damn! i was real serious about that ****! ;). And now when i see those newbies in the full bloom of their Honeymoon Period, the words; "there, but for the grace of God, goes I".

Enjoying a laugh indeed! Poor God. He/She/It seems to have a name that fits all manner of applications! Keep enjoying a laugh.

heshe

reforming BK

Post23 Jun 2007

When I laugh, it is with you and not at you :lol:. My experience has been over 20 years and i think what has kept my marbles throughout is not to take it all so seriously and enjoy being outrageous. Shocking people out of their anal retentive attitudes and, what the hell, the reason I went looking for Yoga was to become happier. I remember what the BK stall at the markets did say [life can be a bowl of cherries] though it would seem someone was eating all the ripe ones. :shock:.

alladin

no label

hi

Post23 Jun 2007

Welcome to your "querida presencia" on the Forum and to the Avatar you chose. Good vibes.

in the night

not sure

Post23 Jun 2007

Hi Nara-Deva,

I hope that you are still involved in the forum. I, personaly, just happened to see your posts.

It must be something to have a BK mom. Not easy but it seems that you have managed to keep a good connection. Awasemor :lol:. Especially a good precedent taking into account your level of energy! Whoh! - just managed to follow some of your essay ... (promise to go over it again :roll:).

It's tough when they (BKs) just don't want to even consider other facts (especially the PBK course). Anyways, that's what we're here for ... jaming in the name of the Lord ...

lots of blessings ...

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post23 Jun 2007

heshe wrote:When I laugh, it is with you and not at you :lol:. My experience has been over 20 years and I think what has kept my marbles throughout is not to take it all so seriously and enjoy being outrageous.

Hi heshe, the laugh shone out of your post, so no worries ever.

abek

heshe

reforming BK

take my advice "im not using it

Post23 Jun 2007

If you have chosen to take another path then do it 100% If you haven't taken up a spiritual path then don't. If you have, then finish what you started.

I thoroughly recomend a book called, "After the Ecstacy, the Laundry" by Jack Cornfield. This describes very well the post intoxication effect and the realities of long term spiritual realities. :D. Stay happy and may God bless you :lol:.

By the way, a big Bob Marley fan. Jah Rastafari :P :P.
Previous

Return to Newcomers