Hi there folks ...

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

alladin

no label

no humans or structure in between

Post14 Jul 2007

MYSTICMAN!!!

I think this is the wave that's sweeping, in fact, caressing and refreshing, many of us right now. What a blessing it is!!!

Love and good vibes.

heshe

reforming BK

Post14 Jul 2007

Yes, from my observation post, there is definately sweeping change in the organisation and its students.

The only way to describe it is like a scrambling for the life boats. That the imposed dogma is proving to be unpalletable, changed and rewritten so often that its a paradox in itself. It is like another layer of deceit being lifted to reveal the true authentic self within the palm of the creator, minus the influence of a few mad corporate ladder climbing humans.

Good fun, ay? Never a dull moment in the confluence 8) 8) 8).

alladin

no label

direct link

Post14 Jul 2007

Don't want to change the good vibes created by your post, but do u realize that one of the first and major deceits and lies they told us in Raja Yoga centers was that through their method we would apprehend a tecnique and pathway to get to God independent from all humans, religions and organization.

In fact, as soon as our trust was gained, they used us and manipulated us in name of God and expected us to go through centers, sisc and SS for just about everything, of course, including Murlis, advice, permission and obtaining "blessings", greenlights etc ... ?

So, may be our so-called pure desires and love for Him have to bear fruit eventually, outside the corral. What was it? A test to see if we can still hold God's hand whilst going through the BK experience, the feeling of having been cheated, the realization the organization is corrupt, etc??

How many people claim and have claimed to be God, God-like or channels for, throughout history, but in fact are harmful more than useful? That is another topic.

proy

ex-BK

Re: direct link

Post19 Jul 2007

alladin wrote:Hi, just few thoughts that came to my mind this morning: I'like to study more what Marxism says about all religions, how clergy uses power to control masses, through fear mainly, and doesn't it happen in the BK? Aren't we threatened all the time that if we leave, this and that'll happpen, and that's why many of us feel that the relationship with God can only be enjoyed whilst belonging to the organisation?

It is my belief that if we are our genuine selves, as was discussed earlier in this thread, then we are real and in the present moment. That means we are an expression of divinity, and we do not need any go-between. No bishops, popes, Dadis, whatever. Just me and the divine. All the rest is either for the company and good vibes (Judge for yourself if you feel that as a BK) or for control and egoistic purposes.

Many writers post-Marx have written about this, and they are a lot easier to read. I will think up a few recommendations for reeading, but at the moment I am mostly reading novels. :evil:
Previous

Return to Newcomers