The earth is flat in shape like a disc.

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

new world

The earth is flat in shape like a disc.

Post22 May 2007

In 1996 I met a great scientist of SPARC (spiritual Research & Application Center) in Mount Abu. This article is the summary of his sesearch. Our old concept that 'the earth is flat in shape like a disc' is correct. In other words the earth is not spherical in shape, as our modern science considers.

In the Copper Age the intellect of scientists & astronomers was Rajo-guni & today at the end of iron age their intellect has become Tamo-pradhan. And according to Murlis & Avyakt Vanis, "purity is the foundation of knowledge".

So, due to more pure intellect, science & astronomy developed in the Copper Age was more accurate than that developed in modern times. So its not difficult for me to accept that the Earth is flat in shape.

According to Einstein, light always travel in curved path. Thus light never progresses in a straight path. Therefore though the earth is not spherical, events of day & night occur due to the curvature in the path of sun light. When an astronaut in a space-sheep (thousands of kilometers away from the earth) looks towards the earth, what happens? He can observe the earth due to reflacted rays of sun light from the earth. And these rays of sun light travel in curvature path. Therefore though the earth is flat in shape, it appears as spherical observed from a space-sheep.

Thus that astronaut becomes victim to the illusion. All modern science has become victim to illusion. So they cannot observe anything in its real nature. The modern scientific literature is full of blind faiths even more than spiritual literature.

* A real story of blind faith in scientific world. All of us believe that American astronauts landed on the moon. But this is nothing but just a blind faith. America never ... never landed on moon. NASA scientists are telling lie. Apollo landed at somewhere unknown place on the earth & not on moon.

john

reforming BK

Re: The earth is flat in shape like a disc.

Post22 May 2007

new_world wrote:In 1996 I met a great scientist of SPARC (spiritual Research & Application Center) in Mount Abu. This article is the summary of his sesearch. Our old concept that 'the earth is flat in shape like a disc' is correct. In other words the earth is not spherical in shape, as our modern science considers.

Your friend from SPARC was bonkers. If the earth is flat:-
    Which side is the underneath?
    Why don't we ever reach the edge?
* A real story of blind faith in scientific world. All of us believe that American astronauts landed on the moon. But this is nothing but just a blind faith. America never...never landed on moon. NASA scientists are telling lie. Apolo landed at somewhere unknown place on the earth & not on moon.

I can go along with this to a certain degree. The footage we saw of the moon landings could well be fake. In fact, it could have been Stanley Kubricks finest moment. But just because the film was fake doesn't mean the moon landing was.

new world

Reply to John

Post22 May 2007

Dear Brother John,

Though the earth is flat in shape, we can never ... never reach its edges. Suppose I am trying to reach that edges. Nothing in this universe can travel in straight path. Every motion takes place in curvature path. So my journey to the edges of the earth will take curvature path in such a way that I can never reach that edges.

The part of the earth along its edges cannot be observed, studied & identified by any scientific method.

john

reforming BK

Re: Reply to John

Post22 May 2007

new_world wrote:The part of the earth along its edges cannot be observed, studied & identified by any scientific method.

So you say it cannot be proved either way ... hmmmm, how do you know every motion is in a curvature path? Even if it curvatured that doesn't mean no edge can be reached if one exists. Well in any case the perfect shape for a curvatered universe is a sphere, is it not? So If you take every person in the world, say 6.5 billion , set them off in different directions, not one of them would reach an edge? Common sense has flown off somewhere I think :D

Are we on top or underneath the planet? Beside if the earth was flat, how do you account for all the alien races living inside the earth ... hey?

OK this one has baffled me for decades:
    How come all spacecraft fly the same way up in space sci fi films?
    How would they know which is the right way up?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post22 May 2007

Well I am convinced, thanks for your unquestionable wisdom.

Wow you really are clever ... well done.

bansy

Post22 May 2007

Maybe this thread belongs elsewhere. One can Google "Flat Earth Society" and get lots of talk.

Best way to prove round versus flat for anyone ... - give me your eyeballs or preferably I'll be happy to perform my Frankenstein sanskars on them and pluck them out, and stamp on them to prove they are round and not flat, but by that time they will be flat and since you will blind by then, it will just have to be believed.

By the way, the following emoticon is actually flat ---> :roll:

Welcome to the forum new-world. Bringing in some scientific and maths stuffs, makes a new change to the forum. Was not good at these subjects, and still struggling with history and geography. Anyway, enjoy.

john

reforming BK

Post22 May 2007

bansy wrote:Maybe this thread belongs elsewhere. By the way, the following emoticon is actually flat ---> :roll:

Actually 2D is only a theory, nothing can ever truly be 2 dimensional. What might look 2D to us would be 3D to something the size of an atom.

The reason I say this is because it seems to me some scientific deductions of extra dimensions are based on the difference from 2D to 3D, which would then lead them to infer that you can have 8D or 9D, curving space and time for travelling across the universe.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 May 2007

new_world wrote:In 1996 I met a great scientist of SPARC (spiritual Research & Application Center) in Mount Abu.

If this individual was indeed a scientist, he will not mind proper scientific protocols. Could you please name him so we can check your references?

The BK Flat Earth Wing ... whatever next? Well, at least we have solved all our environmental problems. We can just take all our waste and chuck it over the side ... may be even the Nuclear warheads too.
john wrote:How come all spacecraft fly the same way up in space sci fi films?
How would they know which is the right way up?

Nah, you got it all wrong John .. they do not. Its just the camera angles that make it look like that.

new world

An example of scientific blind faith

Post23 May 2007

Here I wish to quote one more example of scientific blind faith.

In my article 'cyclic nature of time & Einstein's theory of relativity' I've proved that if we consider the period of one time cycle equal to 5,000 years for all frames of reference, irrespective of relative motion or gravity, then Einstein's theory of relativity collapses. Please read that article.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post24 May 2007

ex-l wrote:If this individual was indeed a scientist, he will not mind proper scientific protocols. Could you please name him so we can check your references?

This guy exists. One of my BK friends met him too. But a scientist??? I think he is more of a crank.

Sure, I can make the earth flat, the solar system flat, even the universe, with my mathematical distance coordinate model. x, y, z having scale of 1:1:1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

That is definitely flat!!!

zhuk

non-BK

Post25 May 2007

Those evil NASA bastards! :evil:

Not content with the perpetrating the moon-landing nonsense, now we learn they trick-up earth-orbit CADs to boot ...
|
|
Funny how the BKs have adopted the "no moon-landing" conspiracy theories :lol:. More grist for their 5000 year Cycle myths i guess ...

Dare to compare? :P

faked

not faked

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post25 May 2007

This post is a bit like trying to squeeze a ROUND Peg into a SQUARE hole!

Something or Someones going to cave in for sure ... if the earth is flat like a disc then I wouldn't be able to hold the world in my hands so easily would I?

I wonder what Billionaire Mark Shuttleworth (the first African to go into space) would say when asked about this. Would he have paid the miilllions of dollars he did in order to come back to earth after his space trip to tell us how beautiful this 'round' planet was from space?

Oh yeah, probaly the virtually bankrupt Russian Space Agency must have paid him more than what he paid to come back with that story as 'truth'.

duhhhhh.
zhuk wrote:Funny how the BKs have adopted the "no moon-landing" conspiracy theories :lol:. More grist for their 5000 year Cycle myths I guess ...

Learning more 'n more every day, I am - I never heard that one in all my years in the BK hold. But then I did ask about ghosts and spirits and stuff and was told to forget they exist too ... but that's off topic so I'll just stick to the flat head - I mean flat earth theory!

zhuk

non-BK

Post26 May 2007

paulkershaw wrote:I wonder what Billionaire Mark Shuttleworth (the first African to go into space) would say when asked about this. Would he have paid the miilllions of dollars he did in order to come back to earth after his space trip to tell us how beautiful this 'round' planet was from space?

Hmm, he must have been paid bigtime 8)
zhuk wrote:Funny how the BKs have adopted the "no moon-landing" conspiracy theories :lol:. More grist for their 5000 year Cycle myths I guess ... Learning more 'n more every day, I am - I never heard that one in all my years in the BK hold. But then I did ask about ghosts and spirits and stuff and was told to forget they exist too ... but that's off topic so I'll just stick to the flat head - I mean flat earth theory!

Hey, i must have been lucky then :P. Even though i was not involved with the Organization for more than 2 years, I was made aware of this "fact" by a pukka BK. In all seriousness :biggrin:. Apparently, according to the Seniors, it is all a scientific conspiracy. Well of course it is :lol:

andrey

PBK

Post27 May 2007

If the earth was flat we would just see a small boat in the horizon that will become bigger as it approachess us, but in practical we see first the mast then the top of the boat then the whole boat. This phenomena is observed because the earth is round. One can even see the round curving of the form with nacked eye in open sea. Science today is so self indulgent that it can prove everything on paper. There are also these theories now that come that the Einstein’s theory of relativity is itself a good theory, but bases itself on wrong assumptions, so even this is of no use. Generally these scientific knowledge helps us very little in our day to day life. For example I have seen people making a mouse to breath under water. Where is the necessity for the mouse to breath under water? Science has lost connection with reality, just loses time, money and energy tries to produce some miracles for temporary astonishment, fights with its own self (statements) and big part of it is used for destructive purposes.

bansy

Post27 May 2007

Just to borrow this photo from zhuk....

|
|

Well, have a deep good look.
What do you think God sees ?
And can you all see the points of light dotted all over ? Hey, is that one over there, me ? (physically you cannot see the points, its metaphysical of course). Somehow the ones at the bottom aren't dropping off, must be either stuck to the ice or some odd force is keeping them there. Oh, they're actually penguin points of light.... animals have souls right ?

Mmmm, I wonder how it got spinning in the first place ....

Never mind, off to make a spherical pizza for dinner....
Next

Return to Anything goes