Hi there folks ...

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

in the night

not sure

Hi there folks ...

Post22 May 2007

First of all, I want to say hello to all the good folks that make up this forum. I have been reading most of your posts during the past month and I have to say that this is indeed a wonderful tool for self-transformation; if that makes any sense.

The reason why I have decided to participate in the forum is because I am in desperate need to share my spiritual side with those that have been involved in any way with the BK, PBK or Visnu Party. It is my deep belief, and experience, that somehow we are all in the same boat otherwise we wouldn't feel the need to participate in this topic.

I look forward to sharing more about myself and hope to contribute positively in the forum.

Love
in the night

joel

ex-BK

Re: Hi there folks..

Post22 May 2007

Welcome ... XP,

There are a lot of people reading this forum who will understand P/V/BK'isms you may use to express yourself in writing about your spiritual side.

I, for one, am interested in anything you may have to say. You are the first ex-PBK I am aware of participating in the forum. Good luck to you, and welcome to the party. 8)

bansy

Post23 May 2007

Welcome in-the-night

Will be interested in your experiences. Maybe if there is enough talk, you can even get an ex-PBK subforum !

Regards
Bansy

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post23 May 2007

A warm welcome to you in-the-night.

john

reforming BK

Post23 May 2007

Welcome In the Night.

We are all eyes and ears to any revelations as an ex-PBK you can bring.

alladin

no label

hi

Post23 May 2007

Welcome, in the night! Self-transformation is what made me get involved in meditation and at some stage BK organization and I agree that the Forum has been so far a very special tool for me regarding this aim of mine. So enjoy and look forward to reading your posts. Good vibes.

freedom

ex-BK

!!

Post24 May 2007

Welcome, welcome, in-the-night ... The more the merrier :lol:.

Self-transformation, it's addictive ...

in the night

not sure

Post25 May 2007

Thank you all for the nice welcome. I plan to become more involved as soon as I can get an internet conection at home. So far, I am using the one at work and its not too honest to do so frequently.

Anyways, I know that many PBKs will now be wondering who I am and so far all I can say is that my short experience as a PBK was far more real than my 3 years as a BK. (I shall expand on this matter latter on).

I first studied the BK knowledge in 1993 and since then I have not been the same person. My life was already marked by a not-love-expressing Catholic family which made me into an emotionally handicapped person. After finishing my university degree I had no option but to search for something to heal myself and I found out about my deep desire to understand more than the usual human being.

Even now, after doing alternative modern forms of therapy, devoting myself to the BKs, PBKs, ect.; I find myself in the night (though much wiser indeed).

Nevertheless, I have joined this forum because I feel very deeply that something did happen in India around 1936 which has impacted my life and the life of many many people. Thank you and I will try check-in the forum this afternoon from a friend's home.

LOVE YA ALL :)

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post25 May 2007

in the night wrote:Even now, after doing alternative modern forms of therapy, devoting myself to the BKs, PBKs, ect.; I find myself in the night (though much wiser indeed).

Heya there "In the Night"

Aloha Greetings from Johannesburg - welcome on-board and its wonderful to have your cyber-presence with us, your approach is wonderful and welcomed.

Perhaps it would help you to know that although you still find yourself in the night, so to speak, it may be because you're walking down a spiritual tunnel and will soon find the lightswitch! There is always light at the end of the jounrey or there is always beach at the end of the road.

Looking forward to your posts.

~P~

jann

Post25 May 2007

Hi in the night,

So good to have you with us and a warm welcome. I'll be away for a few Days and when i get back i hope to read more about you.

Love Jannisder.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post25 May 2007

Welcome in the night, its always good to hear anyone making true effort to make one's life transformed.

Looking forward to your story and experience in BK and PBK.

in the night

not sure

Simplicity

Post25 May 2007

Hi and good to hear your replies. I sense that my first contact with the forum is going well as I now have a place where I am able to share with others in a similar situation. Makes me feel good.

I wish to express my deep belief in that The Knowledge imparted through BKs/PBKs/Vishnu P., is a unique one. I have no intention to discredit it in any way. As everything in life, something can become a source of goodness or the same thing can also turn into madness.

The reason why I want to share in this forum is to help myself and so others (never if that will imply causing any harm to other participants). I believe that any true enlighted soul is capable of accepting others as they are and even learn from the last person you could imagine.

From the first day that I learnt about the teachings of the BKWSU, I knew I had found something special. Then came the conditions of the BKs to follow a so called "set code of conduct", which was not at all suitable for a very young, handsome and party-type male. But as simplicity was so attractive to me, I chose to follow it to my best extent. I must admit that it gave me a self-control which was more desirable than any human relationship(I had experienced), than any drug or worldly accomplishment. Earning money or finding the right mate was not attractive anymore. Sounds familiar?

So after changing many old impossed habits, and when the benefits of meditation started wearing off, then the conflict started for me. I no longer desired to follow any codes and surely couldn't. So I left the BK but never stopped studying. This was almost a decade ago. Just recently I have started realising that I had to go through all this to grow up and be able to decide for myself.

Thanks, in the night

abrahma kumar

Now we're talking. Thanks

Post25 May 2007

Nice. Very nice indeed. Thanks for your honesty, the crux of which I can paraphase and borrow for my own situation right now via in a couple of words from your post
Just recently I have started realising that I had to go through all this to grow up and be able to decide for myself.

And since i often tend to break out into song in my posts I say quite sincerely that "I second that emotion" (Smokey Robinson and the Miracles).

di

Post25 May 2007

A very warm welcome to you In the Night.

I am sure you will find the forum and the people in it a unique and beautiful place for growth and self discovery. I certainly have. The love and support and pure honesty that has been given to me and the positive effect it has had on my life has been immense. It is a place where I have come for healing and to give me the strength I have needed to be able to survive my situation. By doing so and being able to open up I hope I can also give something back to others and give them some support as well.

Take care and I look forward to reading your posts.

in the night

not sure

Post27 May 2007

Wonderful to hear about you abrahma Kumar/di/Jannisder others ...

I hope that we will meet soon in one of the other sections of the forum, as I will spend the little available time in searching and sharing for the missing pieces in the history and current affairs of the BK/PBK/Visnu Party, as well as the yet unknown (to me) expansion groups (PPBK etc.). I must admit that I am very ambitious when it comes to the theoretical facts about this "puzzle" that started in 1936 / India.

I hope that you will all count on me for any support when-ever you need a friend who has a bit of experience in both the BK and ex-BK worlds. Many times we tend to go to deep into grabbing the "truth" and we forget that we are all so vulnerable to our own fears and personal circumstances. I am available in private to open-up our hearts as far as its needed.

LOVE

in the night
Next

Return to Newcomers