Om Radhe's death and the Advanced party

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Om Radhe's death and the Advanced party

Post30 Apr 2007

I am trying to work the inconsistencies in the Om Radhe predictions.

Radhi Pokardas Rajwani, the BKWSU's Mama or 'Om Radhe' was meant to be the Number 2 soul in the World and Lekhraj Kirpalani. I am sure they did not expect her to die of cancer when she was 49 in 1965. We did not hear too much about her death. At some point the BKWSU invented the Advanced Party. I always heard it as the 'Advanced' party, Indians tend to use Advance Party and, of course, the PBKs have an entirely different meaning for it. I do not know which one is correct nor what the Hindi word for this is.

Can someone confirm that the BKs say that it is a group of BKs, re-incarnation BKs and scientists who create the Golden Age and all it advanced technology in the practical. No mention of any Irish construction site workers or Far Eastern sweatshop workers making the high tech components ... the Advanced Party is going to wave a wand and it is all going to appear. It was never made clear to me what was going to happen to the scientists, some mumblings were made about them being "special souls" with "special roles" and may be one the one birth.

Now, hushed semi-tone, I was also told that the Advanced Party were going to be the mothers and fathers of the new born deities and make babies by the power of Yoga. I will stand corrected here of the details but at primarily address the BK stories. OK. This is where I start to have problems.

The Confluence Age is now 100 years. It is said to have started in 1936. (Although note, it was once 12 years and then 40 years ...)
    The Golden Age is meant to start when Lakshmi and Narayan are crowned around the age of 35 years.
    So, Radhe and Krishna would have to be born around the year 2001.
Mama died in 1965 and was meant to have taken borth again and joined the Advance Party. (BK Dilaram reckoned he saw her in a Chinese Circus troupe recently). Did she die again around the Year 2000 at 35 in order to be born again as Krishna's Radhe? Following that, was BB also reborn in order to become Krishna? If so;
    Can BB be entering Gulzar AND be a Baby Krishna somewhere else too?

Were Krishna and Radhe virgin births or were they sexually conceived (... and if so, why have we not heard about it in National Enquirer)?

How many lives did Radhi Rajwani have anyway? (she cant have been a complete, 84 birth BK when she was in Gyan, does this make a difference?)
Now, I expect from the BKWSU ... silence ... may be "Baba says, 'no specific dates for Destruction'" ... follow by a rapid re-writing of predictions. May be it is only ex-BKs that can remember all of this becauses are all brainwashed. From BKs, I expect, "well, its not going to effect my relationship with Baba". Fair enough. But what about your relationship with the leadership who flog all this nonsense?

If any one can give me the answers, explanation for the change of plan or updates from the BKWSU point of view?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post30 Apr 2007

I'll give you the Gyan answer later when i have time

john

reforming BK

Re: Om Radhe's death and the Advanced party

Post30 Apr 2007

ex-l wrote:The Golden Age is meant to start when Lakshmi and Narayan are crowned around the age of 35 years.

It really depends who provided this information. Was it a guess that got circulated, repeated then imbedded into The Knowledge, or was it actually spoken in a Murli?
Were Krishna and Radhe virgin births or were they sexually conceived (... and if so, why have we not heard about it in National Enquirer)?

Virgin Births as far as I remember, they are the first true generation of the Golden Age.

double light

ex-BK

advanced party

Post01 Jun 2007

I heard once that the BKs that were dying, the ones that were ready would become part of the Advanced Party. And they were being born somewhere in Nepal, nobody did for sure where ...

Don't know any more details of this story. It was told by one of the Sisters in charge of the centre.

andrey

PBK

Post02 Jun 2007

Yes, it comes from a trance message soon after Om Radhe has left that she had taken birth in Nepal. Then also in some other case that has she had gone to London.

We believe that Advance Party is in the corpreal world and the souls who leave the body play part by entering into the bodies of these souls who are from the Advance Party. We understand that this knowledge, Murlis, Avyakt Vanis, transe messages is unlimited and meanings are unlimited, so Nepal means there where the new gathering is sustained and London means where there is give and take of knowledge.

mitra

BK

Post06 Jun 2007

8) Where ever be her birth, it is said that she will do "Dhan Seva" i.e. service through money. Because it is the only pending service for her. She has done service through mind and body in her previous Brahmin birth.

I have also heard of this Nepal story. Anyway, she will come into contact with BKWSU to do the service.

IBHS
MITRA 8)

andrey

PBK

Post07 Jun 2007

Yes, Lakshmi is said to be the deity of wealth, but also here it may mean that ... what is our money in our Brahmin life? Wealth is of knowledge. She will become the most wealthy when she marries Narayan. She takes dhan from him and distributes to others. It is also mentioned that for the establishment of the kingdom at least 100,000 are required. That means not rupees but souls. So maybe she could also give this donation of a gathering of souls because we know purity creates unity.

A whole gathering comes along with her. Like when a bride goes to the brideroom, she goes along with her wealth. It is said in one Murli that Radha will be going to Krishna along with her servants because she is used to them. She does not need have new ones on the new place she goes to, so she takes her own with her. Then also we believe that Om Radhe will not have her own body. Like Brahma Baba also does not have his own body but that she (as well as he) will be playing her part by entering. It is said devi is one. She plays her part through many, means she does subtle service (as well as Brahma Baba does, devta is one). Then we also believe that the soul that is instrumental has already come in contact with the BKWSU.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Jun 2007

Mitra wrote:Where ever be her birth, it is said that she will do "Dhan Seva" i.e. service through money. Because it is the only pending service for her. She has done service through mind and body in her previous Brahmin birth.

Dear Mitra Bhai,

Omshanti. Although your answer seems logical but kindly think that will ShivBaba require the monetary contribution from a soul to give him/her the inheritance?

From a lokik point of view the purity of a woman is considered to be her biggest asset and even from the alokik point of view, apart from purity, the Godly knowledge that a mother or Sister possesses is more important than the actual wealth that she may possess.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Jun 2007

mitra wrote:8) Where ever be her birth, it is said that she will do "Dhan Seva" i.e. service through money. Because it is the only pending service for her. She has done service through mind and body in her previous Brahmin birth. I have also heard of this Nepal story. Anyway, she will come into contact with BKWSU to do the service.

Hmmn ... monetary service will suit the BKWSU very well!

But we are missing the point here ... Krishna and Radhe are to be crown at what age at the start of the Golden Age? It is already 2007 ... have the predications been changed yet again?

BK Dilaram also came on this forum claiming to have "had a touching from Baba" and seen Mama as a performer with some Chinese theatre company (... ho hum).

mitra

BK

Post08 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:Omshanti. Although your answer seems logical but kindly think that will ShivBaba require the monetary contribution from a soul to give him/her the inheritance? From a lokik point of view the purity of a woman is considered to be her biggest asset and even from the alokik point of view, apart from purity, the Godly knowledge that a mother or Sister possesses is more important than the actual wealth that she may possess.

Dear Arjun Bhai,

Shiv Baba does not need anything from any human souls. But He is giving opportunity for the human souls to do service and in this way, they can earn their fortune. All the wealth belongs to Shiva Baba but he then says that i don't need anything so you keep it yourself and act as a trustee. IN order to claim high status in Golden Age, you SHOULD DO ALL the 3 services.

IF one soul is WEALTHY and is Baba's child , and if he does not have any EGO, then he is the luckiest soul in the world. [Note that even if one is not wealthy, he can claim a high status if he does not MISUSE the money from the Yagya.]

IBHS
MITRA :wink:

john

reforming BK

Post08 Jun 2007

mitra wrote:IF one soul is WEALTHY and is Baba's child , and if he does not have any EGO, then he is the luckiest soul in the world.
Mitra,

I have to totally disagree with you. In the Murli it says Om Radhe got a high position without any money at all. Also the Murli says one rupee from the poor is equivelant to 10,000 rupees from the rich. Whether she does this or that in another life is pure speculation. The real currency is spiritual knowledge. Forget money and start dealing in the currency of spiritual knowledge.

Since Destruction is ahead what are BKs going to do with all their money? It is said in Murli some try to build heaven in Kali yug, are BKs not trying to do that?

If Destruction is ahead as you like to point out, why are you not sharing the wealth of Godly Knowledge?

ex-l

ex-BK

More cover-up

Post16 Oct 2007

john wrote:If Destruction is ahead as you like to point out, why are you not sharing the wealth of Godly Knowledge?

Gosh, what silence to that question ... mitra seems to have scarpered.

I was thinking about the convenient BK version of "the buried box" theory, how the BKWSU says that "all the early Murlis were buried and left behind when the BKs went to Abu".

Instantly, what comes up for me is ... by why no mention of all the English language literature and the naming of the numbered and dated "Divine Decrees"? Why was it here that we first read about these?

Now, thinking further, as the renaming of God from Prajapati God Brahma pre-1950 to God Shiva post 1950-something happened AFTER the BKs left Karachi and arrived in Mount Abu ... why would they send that material back to Karachi to be buried?
    What of Om Radhe's diaries? We were always told (in the old days) she was a prolific diarist and owned nothing but a couple of saris and a big box of diaries ... where did it go and are some of the answers we are seeking to be found there? Is the BKWSU doing ANOTHER information cull and re-write on her "Murlis" and classes?
The answer to that is most certainly! Yes. None of the rabid Anti-Gandhism, Anti-Congress, Anti-Western, unique brand of India Nationalism remains ... so what else?

Would such an individual as Om Radhe NOT have notice if Shiva suddenly become the seed of a change in BK Yoga practise!?! Was there NO discussion ... no revellation!?! It is impossible to believe.

So where are the records of HER responses to all this ... perhaps also her rememberances of the old days

Return to The BKWSU