Hi to everyone again!

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

double light

ex-BK

Hi to everyone again!

Post31 May 2007

Hi!

I was a member of the old BK forum. I have never posted in the new one, or even checked it out. You see, I have been very occupied giving birth to my daughter and taking care of her in her firs year of life.

Many things happened. But some days ago I thought about checking the forum again and here I am. I recognize some alias like ex-l, mr. green. Maybe even more old members are still here.

I hope you all have moved a step forward in the process of liberation from the BK'S!

May the Light be with you all!

freedom

ex-BK

!

Post31 May 2007

Welcome back ... we are still here ... supporting each other ... :lol: :).

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post31 May 2007

Howdie do to you too, double_light.

proy

ex-BK

Welcome

Post31 May 2007

Hi and welcome. I was not on the old site, but I have been on this one for a long time and benefited a lot from my participation. Congratulations on your new family member, and a happy first birthday to her. :D

alladin

no label

Hi, mum!

Post31 May 2007

Hi, Sister, welcome back! Will you sometime be able to share with us some new insights connected to your experience of becoming a mother?

Best wishes.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post01 Jun 2007

Welcome to the Light, Double Light! Nice to e-meet you and hoping to share loads of good 'stuff' with ya. I am sure your 1 your old child has liberated you too!

double light

ex-BK

Re: Hi, mum!

Post01 Jun 2007

alladin wrote:Hi, Sister, welcome back! Will you sometime be able to share with us some new insights connected to your experience of becoming a mother?

Well, what I can say is that after being pregnant feeling my child growing within me, giving it birth, seeing her coming out so perfect and how much they develop in the first year ... As much as it sound like a cliché it is really a miracle of human nature. And I can’t understand how it crosses someone’s mind to say that it’s something sinful. Or to say that you should detach from your children ... Children need all the love they can get until they become adults, to become healthy in mind and spirit. And of course it’s their parents responsibility.

And then again, that someone, or an institution comes and says that you shouldn’t have children or family is just absolutely crazy. I’m glad I realized it somehow and I feel the most fortunate to have my wonderful daughter with me!

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Re: Hi, mum!

Post01 Jun 2007

double_light wrote:And then again, that someone, or an institution comes and says that you shouldn’t have children or family is just absolutely crazy. I’m glad I realized it somehow and I feel the most fortunate to have my wonderful daughter with me!

May i add too that compounding all of this is the fact that said organisation or person does little or nothing on a practical level to suport that detaching. As you said:
double_light wrote:Children need all the love they can get until they become adults, to become healthy in mind and spirit. And of course it’s their parents responsibility.
Bravo!

P.S My apologies to the BKWSU as I hear that there are sometimes announcements in the London Headquarters inviting BKs with children to attend some sort of parent(ing) group sessions. So maybe things are improving on that score.

I wonder if any London based BKs care to post something about their experiences of those sessions?

heshe

reforming BK

Post23 Jun 2007

Hi, and welcome to the chat :P. Are we having fun yet :?:. All the best to you all.

Return to Newcomers