The Story of Virendra Dev Dixit

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

destroy old world

Vishnu party

The Story of Virendra Dev Dixit

Post10 Jul 2007

Administration notes:

[added 7/12/2007]

This is the History according to the BKWSU splinter Group and ex-PBKs known as "The Vishnu Party" or "The Satish Group" who have previously conspired to make allegations against Virendra Dev Dixit and the AIVV.

[added 3/22/2018]

This topic has been now been merged with a new topic, "Virendra Dev Dixit in trouble", documenting the latest attacks on the PBKs by a activists call themselves the Foundation for Social Empowerment.

Om Shanti,

First of all, I want to tell you the history of Kamla Mata. Secondly, I will tell you the truth of Virendra Dev Dixit. Arjun said that we are not giving photo of ShivBaba to any one but it is a good thing is that ShivBaba's is photo everywhere in newspaper, you can see good view in the newspaper attached.

In 1969, Virendra Dev Dixit came to Ahmedabad for Ph.D study. He went to the BK center of Prabhupark, Paldi, Ahmedabad. At that time Vedanti (a BK Sister) gave the course to Virendra Dev Dixit. After the death of Lekhraj Kirpalani Virendra Dev Dixit announced that the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani came (entered) into him and he said, "I am Rama and Lekhraj is Krishna". He also said, "Shiv Nirakar entered in to me and said that I am Shankar. BKs opposed him, so that he thrown out from that BK center in Ahmedabad. After that he went to Mount Abu, he told BKs that he was Shankar in 1970. BKs beat Virendra Dev Dixit, so he left Abu and came back to Ahmedabad to the house of Dalsuk Bhai, Old Wadj, Ahmedabad.

In 1970-73 at Ahmedabad Virendra Dev Dixit, stayed in the house of Girish Adhvaryu, Sashtri Nagar, Ahmedbad. And Dixit started to write 'nagada' (against BK Murli) to prove himself to be Shankar. When the BKs opposed him and he was beaten by BKs again, he left Ahmedbad and went to Delhi to the house of Pushpa Mata (the mother of Kamla Dixit).

Kamla Dixit was the poor daughter of municipal peon. Virendra Dev Dixit stayed in Kamla Mata's house in 1973-77. She was only 9 year old at that time. Virendra Dev Dixit rape her and told her that I will make you Jagdamba. Afterwards, he left her house and stayed in Premkanta's house(2nd wife). He similarly made Premkanta into Jagdamba.

Virendra Dev Dixit always says that, "I am Kami Kanta". He said to his devotees that I want 8 Patrani. So that he misuse the Sita Mata (Delhi, Ajadpur), Puspa Mata (mother of Kamla Mata), Santosh Mata (Kadkaduma, Delhi), Soma (Faridabad) and Shanty. He raped all these woman in name of Shiva Baba. In time period 1973-76, he was wandering around Delhi, or the near area, because BKs want to kill him.

In 1976, he made the group of the Advance Party. In 1977, Virendra Dev Dixit was beaten by Ashok Pauja (Delhi). Then he left Delhi and went to Kampil. Afterwards he went to Kanpur. In 1978, he stayed 1 year in Kanpur.

Similarly, a BK Sister visited Kampil. The group became larger. He started to say that Lekhraj Kirpalani enters in to him and that he is the soul of Krishna, so that he needs 16,108 gopis. So he started to rape young Sisters and womens. Virendra Dev Dixit killed a person who opposed him. Dr. Agnihotri of Kampil opposed him, so Virendra Dev Dixit start to threaten him. On 31st December 1995, he killed a person who was from South Indian because of their opposition. I have come to know this story from Dr Agnihotri and some other person when I visited Kampil.

In 1998, Ashok Pauja started police case against Virendra Dev Dixit in connection to the rape. So Virendra Dev Dixit, and other people, stayed in jail for 6 months. In 1998, there was an income tax raid on the Kampil ashram and 5 crore Rupees were seized. In Kalkatta, the head of Kalkatta Mr. Robin Das (marine engineer) was put in jail because of a case (of helping a terrorist?).

I heard this history from Satish, Navin Modi (Ahmedabad), Rajan Delhi, Kishan Pauja & his Brother Ashok in Delhi. Janak Mata in Kanpur of Udepur, Chandra Mata, Padma Mata and her daughter Kamla, Punam, Disha Mata, Anita Mata (Jodhpur) and Bhagya Mata in Maisoor. These people don’t know English and when I came to know about this forum, I start to write but I cant give my identity because of PBK danger people. Please, this is my request that peope don't believe in the PBKs because they all are liars. If PBKs are true, then why is this opposition made by people? I know all PBK members.

I know at least 1000 persons who are PBKs and have been looted by Virendra Dev Dixit. They all oppose him, and Virendra Dev Dixit has made crore of rupees from these poor people. Please take this seriously, this is true. I will give you more detail afterwards.

HE MAKES HIS OWN Murli AND FOOLS THE PEOPLE HOW CAN THIS PERSON BE ShivBaba?

Om Shanti.

destroy old world

Vishnu party

Virendra Dev Dixit's photo, going to Jail

Post10 Jul 2007

This is Virendra Dev Dixit's photo. PBKs never give anyone any photos except for a posed one to some.
|
Image|

destroy old world

Vishnu party

income tax raid

Post10 Jul 2007

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jul 2007

destroy old world wrote:Kamla dixit was poor daughter of municipal peon . Veerendra dixit stayed in kamlamata’s house in 1973-77. she was only 9 year old at that time. V.dixit rapped on her and he told her that I will make you jagdamba, after ward he left her house and stayed premkanta house(2nd wife) .he similarly made jagdamba to prmkanta.

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. It appears as if you have written the above story only on the basis of hearsay and not on the basis of any evidence.

Kamala Devi Dixitji's mother PBK Pushpa Mata still lives at the Delhi mini-Madhubans and anyone who wishes to verify the above rumours are welcome to do so.

How can you say that Sister Premkanta is Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's 2nd wife? Actually, PBK Kamala Devi Dixit was made instrumental in 1982/83, after Sister Premkanta had left the Yagya.
Veerendra dixit always says that I am kami kanta. He said his devotee that I want 8 patrani, so that he misuse the sitamata(Delhi,ajadpur), puspamata(mother of kamlamata), santoshmata(kadkaduma,Delhi), soma (faridabad), shanty . he raped all these woman in name of ShivBaba, in time period 1973-76, he was wondering in Delhi or near area because b.k want to kill them.

All the above mothers, who are senior citizens, are still dedicated PBKs and attend the classes at Delhi mini-Madhubans almost every Sunday. If anyone wishes to verify the veracity of the above rumours they can come and talk to these mothers. It is highly objectionable that destroy old world has quoted their names without seeking their permission. While he himself wishes to remain incognito, he is defaming helpless PBK mothers. May be this is what your spiritual leader, an advocate (I suppose) has taught.
In 1998, ashok pauja made police case on v.dixit in connection of rape. So that v.dixit and other people stayed in jail for 6 months. In 1998 there was income tax rade in Kampil ashram and 5 crore Rs was seized . in kalkatta , the head of kalkatta Mr. robin das (engineer in ship) was in jain in case of (help to terrist)

I don't think 5 crore rupees were seized from Kampil ashram. Please produce any documentary proof to substantiate your allegation.

The Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya is a group of individuals pursuing spiritual education. But the Income tax department clubbed the income of all the members, considered it to be the income of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and may have imposed a tax of a few crore rupees. Cases related to income tax are going on in the Income Tax Tribunals in India. So, I would not like to comment on that here.

As regards PBK Robin Das, he had been falsely implicated in a case of kidnapping of a proprietor of Khadim Shoe Co. Even several years after the incident, the Police have not been able to solve the case. Now it is being reported in newspapers that an international underworld gang was involved in the case. Robin Das Bhai had nothing to do with the kidnapping and without any fault he was tortured a lot during his stay in the jail. Ask him and he would tell you about the pains that he suffered.
I have heard this history from satish , navin modi(ahmedabad), rajan Delhi , kishan pauja & his Brother ashok Delhi. Janakmata in kanpur, in udepur chandramata , padma mata and her doughter kamla, punam , dishamata , anita mata (jodhpur). Bhagyamata in maisoor. These people don’t know English and when I come to know about this foram , I start to write but I cant give my identity because of PBK danger people.

Instead of relying just on hearsay, you should try to verify the facts. Your group seem to be in a hurry to quote names without consulting the concerned person. In one of the Discussion CDs recorded in Maharashtra, a PBK mother complained to Baba Virendra Dev Dixit on video that Satish Mehta had quoted her name in his book without consulting her. I will quote the Disc. CD number. Some PBKs attended his class just out of curiosity and he quoted many of them by name in his book. You will only lose credibility by posting such false stories.

So far you have not apprised anyone of your group's philosophy. May be it begins and ends with the criticism of PBKs.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jul 2007

destroy old world wrote:2nd thing, I will tell u the truth of v.dixit. arjun said that we are not giving photo of ShivBaba to any one but good thing is that ShivBaba's photo everywhere in newspaper, you can see good view in news paper along with attachment.

Thanks for posting all these photos. You have produced on the forum what is available in most of the BK centers and is shown by BKs to all those BKs who wish to become a PBK or have become a PBK.

When these photos were shot there was no mini-Madhubans except the dilapidated ancestral house of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit from where he was arrested, and the incompletely constructed mini-Madhubans at Delhi.

Today there are more than ten mini-Madhubans (and growing) and several gitapathshalas. It is probably the frustration of not being able to stop the progress of PBKs that has prompted your group to start this misinformation campaign based on newspaper reports which are generally biased.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Veerendra Dev Dixit's photo, going to JAIL

Post10 Jul 2007

arjun wrote:When these photos were shot there was no mini-Madhubans except the dilapidated ancestral house of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit from where he was arrested, and the incompletely constructed mini-Madhubans at Delhi.

For the sake of accuracy, can you give a specific or approximate date for these newspaper cuttings? It is a cheap trick to dig up very old news, and even mistaken or disporven accusations, and use it as an attack on the current state of affairs.

It should also be known that these are exactly the same cuttings the Vishnu Party presented in the download section and so it would appear that these groups are working together.
destroy old world wrote:This is Veerendra Dev Dixit's photo. PBKs never give anyone but give a posed one to some.

So what? ... I am not a PBK but would I be bothered by what some little newspaper published?

Not much at all. In my experience, most of those sorts of newspapers are good for being used as toilet paper, and that is all. By trying so hard to prejudice public opinion all you are doing is discrediting yourself.

However, it would be useful if the "whole story" was told ... but, as Arjun has shown, the larger part of the story appears, to bystanders like myself, to be merely an exercise in slur and makes those performing it look (you) smaller than Virendra Dev Dixit. If you want to discuss this, or achieve your aims, you have to go into the specific details and provide evidence.

I am looking forward to the end of all this ... I would be careful how you play your cards 'destroy old world', you might just end up making yourself look a lot worse than the PBKs. And if the BKWSU are at the same game, which I have no doubt they are, then they have fallen even further in my opinion. It is all cheap, petty and pretty uninteresting.

So, please, more better evidence. Let us lance this boil forever, remove the pus and get to the fresh, healthy blood in order to heal.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jul 2007

ex-l wrote:For the sake of accuracy, can you give a specific or approximate date for these newspaper cuttings? It is a cheap trick to dig up very old news, and even mistaken or disporven accusations, and use it as an attack on the current state of affairs.

I think these photographs are of the incidents that occured in 1998, before Baba Virendra Dev Dixit was jailed for about four months from mid-April to mid-August. The photograh of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, where he can be seen without his dhoti, is the favourite among all BKs and ex-PBKs.

I heard that when the incident happened, the Sisters and mothers inside the ashram who were taken aback by the sudden turn of events, were preventing Baba from going with the police and the policemen were pulling Baba towards themselves. And in this tug of war his dhoti fell down and the policemen took him away in the same condition.

Baba was unperturbed by all this. During the melee that ensued, before that, Baba held up his hand in self protection against a policman weilding a gun on him and the mediapersons clicked that photo to announce that Baba was snatching the gun from the policemen or attacking them.

Since the Advance Party was not organized at that time, most of them got frightened and did not know how to react to the incident. Unlike BK headquarters, 95 percent of the residents of the Kampil ashram were ladies with no knowledge of how to deal with such incidents. So, the media and the ex-PBKs took full advantage of the helplessness of the PBKs at that time. It is possible that money exchanged hands in getting the bad propaganda published through the Hindi newspapers of some parts of North India.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

destroy old world

Vishnu party

result of karma

Post10 Jul 2007

Om Shanti,

today I see in this forum that all the people change their nicknames but actually they all are PBKs and don’t want to listen anything against ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit). So I think in this kaliyuga time, no one is ready to accept truth. Everyone wants proof, I have present news paper as proof but no one is ready to accept. I think some people behave foolish. There is no hint about to change the instrument (Yagya Mata). So who will decide how many instruments can be changed by Baba. Have you any proof? I have so many newspaper cuttings but what is meaning when you do not believe?

Nagada (own Murli) written by Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit), who gave him authority? Likewise every one can write their own Murli. So what do you think? Now, likewise, you have no answer for such questions, the same as us. So don't ask about provof. Just remember Baba’s karma you will get automatically proof.

I don't have problem if you believe it or not, but truth remains always truth. So with the passage of time, truth will come to you. When he himself (Virendra Dev Dixit) says, "I am Ravan" not sankars, then after you will believe. Its OK. Now this time is not far away. You have to wait for that.

I also know Dashrath Patel but I am not in touch with him but he knows each and every story of Virendra Dev Dixit. Satish visited Vishnu Party also. Satish is Gujerati. Arjunbhai, you are right Satish is very angry about ShivBaba but not too much.

Now I will not waste my time here, but this is simply to prove that Virendra Dev Dixit is not a simple man like other poeple. But this is my advice, don't believe in PBK. I don’t have power to imprison anyone, but every person get the result of their own karma. So wait ... remember, my last warning. For the last time, a Murli point;

"Jante hua bhi nahi jano ge to khun ke ashu roage."

Om Shanti

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post10 Jul 2007

Nutter.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: result of karma

Post11 Jul 2007

destroy old world wrote: today I see in this forum that all the people change their nicknames but actually they all are PBKs and don’t want to listen anything against ShivBaba (Veerendra Dev Dixit). So I think in this kaliyuga time, no one is ready to accept truth. Everyone wants proof, I have present news paper as proof but no one is ready to accept.

I think that you have to try harder destroy old world. You have made some very serious accusations that require clarification.

If you want to destroy, you are going to do better than a few old yellowed newspaper cuttings that have been kicking around BK circles for years. It is old news ... Don't run away like a little dog with its tail between its legs.

Check my posts, I have asked many painfully honest and uncomfortable questions about Virendra Dev Dixit and if you can answer them, then you might feel better. Why is Satish angry? Let's start with the child bride accusation, if that is what it is.

And, so what?
    Mahatma Gandhi went to prison in 1922, 1930, 1933 and in 1942.
    Nobel Prize winner Nelson Mandela went to prison for 27 years.
    John Bunyan wrote the Christian masterpiece, "The Pilgrims Progress" in one of his prison visits.
    Burma's Nobel Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi has been in a notorious prison and spent 11 years in house arrest.
    Nobel Prize winner Martin Luther King was imprison for fighting for rights for civil rights.
    Jesus was arrested, imprisoned and then ritually murdered ...
Think it though. What does it prove? Your problem is that you risk making Virendra Dev Dixit a martyr by your actions.

The interesting thing about Virendra Dev Dixit is, whether he is good or evil ( and I want to know which),
    He has come up with good facts the BKWSU tried to cover up.
    He has raised questions about the validity of the BKWSU claims and
    He has proven them wrong at times.
For good or evil, I want to know more about him and, through him, more about the BKWSU ... because I trust the BKWSU criminaleyes even less than this PBK "criminal". I can see why the BKWSU want him destroyed but why do the Satish Group want him dead? If you have more hard facts, please post them.

Newspaper cuttings? Pathetic ... please, tell us your worst. Deliver the goods and make us believe you.

bansy

Post11 Jul 2007

It is quite frightening first post and the poster has done a good job making it such, but I sense an abandonment of love in the first post in this thread. It seems full of hate with lots of hateful (taboo) words.

What is "truth"? Seeing is believing? Hearing is believing? Listening to oneself is as close to the truth as it can get.

I wish the dear Brother or Sister mercy and compassion towards him/herself and to the souls to whom he/she is willing to call fellow Brothers and Sisters. I feel more compassion for the poster than for the peoples revealed in his/her first post of this thread.

Devilish sanskars can run very deep. I would know, I have them, inherited of course :P

If you are reading this destroy new world, well I am only pulling your leg but you knew that. :lol:

arjun

PBK

Post11 Jul 2007

destroy old world wrote:So wait ... remember, my last warning. For the last time, a Murli point; "Jante hua bhi nahi jano ge to khun ke ashu roage."

For the convenience of those who do not know Hindi, the translation of above line:

"If you do not understand in spite of being aware, then you would shed tears of blood"

john

reforming BK

Post11 Jul 2007

arjun wrote:For the convenience of those who do not know Hindi, the translation of above line:

"If you do not understand in spite of being aware, then you would shed tears of blood"

Sounds a very fanatical thing to do, leave a warning like this.
    'Believe me or you are doomed'.
I wonder how many Westerners have problems getting into this kind of mindset. I know fanatical Christians will say this kind of thing, but I feel they are a bit unhinged, insane maybe. But is this a usual Indian/Hindu thing to do?
destroy old world wrote:Today I see in this forum that all the people change their nicknames but actually they all are PBKs and don’t want to listen anything against ShivBaba (Veerendra Dev Dixit).

That is just a preposterous thing to say. How can anyone expect to retain credibility by thoughtlessly throwing comments around that they clearly have no knowledge of?

yudhishtira

reforming BK

Post11 Jul 2007

today I see in this forum that all the people change their nicknames but actually they all are PBKs and don’t want to listen anything against ShivBaba (Veerendra Dev Dixit).

For the record, I am a BK, and do not believe Shiv Baba comes in Veerendra Dev Dixit; so you are wrong.

Let me give you some advice. If you come on here, guns blazing, with a violent tone and making accusations, no one is going to want to listen to you no matter which ppppbk/Vishnu/shatish/monster raving loony party you are going to associate yourself with today.

Please notice the tone of informed and open discussion we have on this forum and stop attacking. If your organisation preaches peace and love (which if it claims to be spiritual it most likely does) why do you not practice it?

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post11 Jul 2007

I don't understand how this works, but I am noticing a trend on the forum that as a new poster arrives and delivers really strong and forecful wording (with guns blazing as said), an existing illogical, unreasonable and senseless member seems to leave (or stops posting).

Their timings overlap of course, here and there, but generally speaking I seem to see the above trend, "one in - one out" (...?) whilst the core group does seem strong, fairly settled and consistent in nature.

It as if the core group are being 'attacked' by these one at a time party planners. Maybe that's all there is to attack? It amazes me how some cannot be logical or reasonable in their thinking, and I am fast learning that life on the forum is much the same as life elsewhere, you get the strange ones and you get the OK ones ...

I am feeling that perhaps there's only a subtle place for the energy of only one (!) of this kind of unreasonable and unsupportive member at once. They either scare off the present one or are they taking turns to try wear down the good work done on this forum ...??

Oh, boy. I remember that "Charmed" worked with the Power of Three ... (note the abbreviation of P3 or PPP ...) ... Now we have 1time PPP's ...
Next

Return to Commonroom