The Murlis: Ownership, access to and re-writing of

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

andrey

PBK

Post24 Jun 2006

Dear Brother John,
Just point an example of anything from the Sakar Murli that has been made in an opposite way being clarified. Then we may believe.

john

reforming BK

Post26 Jun 2006

andrey wrote:Just point an example of anything from the Sakar Murli that has been made in an opposite way being clarified. Then we may believe.

Yes, I will Andrey.

But I would appreciate any reply to be simple and clear and not awash with other Murli cut and pastings which may obscure the point and topic in question.

andrey

PBK

Post02 Jul 2006

Dear Brother John,
If a point could be pointed than i could reply in five words, then if no such a point can be pointed the statement itself /that there are such points from the Murli that are turned the opposite in Advanced Knowledge/ would appear pointless.

john

reforming BK

Post02 Jul 2006

Dear Brother Andrey

Trust me it is coming ... prepare yourself :shock:. Seriously though I have been away from the internet for a while, I have lokik activities, which keep me away. I have many such points and in time they will all come out ... please be patient :)

andrey

PBK

Post02 Jul 2006

Dear Brother,
Do you not know it by heart? If there was such a point that has made an impession one would be able to tell instantly. Of coarse i can wait, but as time goes on and no such point comes up, the statement proofs itself false.

john

reforming BK

Post02 Jul 2006

Dear Brother

Are you forum thread baiting?

Yes I do know by heart, but I like to put forward a strong case and I will be posting Murli dates and using quotes. If I put forward the points unthoughtfully, then they could easily be washed over, which in the pursuit of truth is not good.

arjun

PBK

Post02 Jul 2006

Dear Andrey Bhai, Omshanti.
Let us wait for the quotes to be given by John Bhai from the Murlis with dates instead of requesting him to write whatever vague points that he remembers. Murli quotes would be better for anyone to give a proper answer.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

The Murlis; Ownership, access to and re-writing of

Post15 Aug 2006

Arjun wrote:
Avyakt7 wrote:As far as the war between USA and Russia, take a look at the links below. It is worthwhile to mention that Russia became as such just in recent times. Before it was known as USSR (up to 1991). To be specific.: No, I haven't heard any Murli when both countries are mentioned.
Omshanti. Here is a revised Sakar Murli point narrated by Father Shiv through Brahma Baba and published by BKs (translated into English by PBKs). Russians and Americans are Brothers (like ego and anger). They compete with each other in making bombs ... A story is narrated that while two cats fought with each other the cream was eaten by a third one. [Mu.23-10-74 Pg-2]

With credit from the PBKs for providing this valuable Murli point, this very statement shows that why hasn't the same statement not been repeated in the 5-year "recycle" of morning Murlis done by the BK Murli team.

Someone can correct me rightly if they have the evidence. Who actually has the authority to revise Brahma Baba's words ? Why not also edit the pictures if such words are irrelevant ? Remember it keeps mentioning that no-one is yet pure, so is anyone since Brahma Baba's days (Dada Lekhraj) qualified to do such editing.

God uses chariots to pass on his messages,and that implies all his chldren over the world. Just because of local cultural differences, should not matter how courses are given. A US100 dollar bill is the same wherever you are, though I think God's papers have higher regard. Do you know from what Murli source you are reading each morning, from which all the courses (and thus knowledge of Destruction, 100 years Confluence Age, etc) are or should be extracted from to teach ? This website has reached senior BK figures so they should speak for the organisation. If they (the Seniors) tell you not to look at this website, then that's an excuse for why would they do so themselves.

I agree that in general the BKs do a good service, I have many many good BK friends whom I discuss some of these topics, and some simply shrug their shoulders. The key is your relationship with God. God has asked you to study. The study is large, there are many questions. To get to God, you need to get pass the Seniors.

bansy

Post15 Aug 2006

amaranthine wrote:Way ... hang on a second! Who says it hasn't been repeated? I have difficulty remembering points from yesterday never mind the whole 5-years. Keeping all the points from the 5-year Murli cycle in ones intellect is something that I would think even 'super brain' Janki would not be able to do.

Dear amaranthine,

I think the posts are being crossed over ... I was still editing my post when you replied. I ask for someone to correct me if the statement has been repeated.

It's all very simple. Someone from the BK Murli team has all the Murlis and can give us the answer. Can a BK ask them please?

john

reforming BK

Post15 Aug 2006

Bansy wrote:It's all very simple, someone from the BK Murli team has all the Murlis and can give us the answer. Can a BK ask them please.

and while you're at it can you ask about the point of Shiva and the Virgin being changed and if any points of Trimurti and Shankar have been dropped

amaranthine

BK

Post15 Aug 2006

bansy wrote:It's all very simple, someone from the BK Murli team has all the Murlis and can give us the answer. Can a BK ask them please.

hmm good luck to whoever asks!

Actually, I think its a fair point, why not ask? Well, I am pretty sure if I did I'd be gently rebuffed. The organisation is quite precious about the Murlis - how I'd love an electronic copy of the 5-year cycle so I could do this sort of thing, but I do not think there's much chance of that! Actually I do have a Murli quote about the Americans

The Americans themselves write that someone is inspiring them towards destruction and making them manufacture bombs. 17/06/03 Sakar

but not the Americans and the Russians.

john

reforming BK

Post15 Aug 2006

amaranthine wrote:the organisation is quite precious about the Murlis - how i'd love an electronic copy of the 5-year cycle so i could do this sort of thing, but i do not think there's much chance of that!

I was under the impression that Murlis are emailed to BKs centres and to BKs who don't live near centres. Therefore someone must have the 5 years in electronic form (other than BKHQ). I know there is at least one and a half years worth floating around in cyberspace.

amaranthine: how do you get your Murlis?

amaranthine

BK

Post15 Aug 2006

John wrote:I was under the impression that Murlis are emailed to BKs centres and to BKs who don't live near centres.

Emailing Murlis is considered very naughty.

Murlis used to be distributed by post, centres then started to download PGP encypted pdfs from a password protected BK website. They are now starting to use software that enables you to only view online and print the Murlis, i.e. no downloading. As I said, very precious. As far as I am aware if you are not a centre, the emails would be posted.

I get my Murlis by going to morning class and writing the points down in my notebook.

john

reforming BK

Post15 Aug 2006

I have read that Murlis should be read many times a day 7 or 8 times, if the BK so desired. I would have thought it made most sense for BKs after class to get their own copy. I do remember a story I believe of D Janki, who to catch up because she joined the Yagya later used to read Murlis many many times. Why cannot all children have this opportunity?

amaranthine

BK

Post15 Aug 2006

John wrote:I have read that Murlis should be read many times a day 7 or 8 times, if the BK so desired. I would have thought it made most sense for BKs after class to get there own copy. I do remember a story I believe of D Janki, who to catch up because she joined the Yagya later used to read Murlis many many times. Why cannot all children have this opportunity?

I am not sure the Murli would have been written down back then, maybe she read her notes. If you live at a service centre though, that option is available. Personally its not something that particularly appeals to me!
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom