Version of God Almighty - 1969

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 Dec 2007

Cant you upload it to the Encyclopedia section or mail it to the admins?

arjun

PBK

Post13 Dec 2007

I wrote:I have come across a point in the revised Sakar Murli published by BKs recently in which ShivBaba (through Brahma Baba) has praised Jagdish Bhai. I will try to quote the same.

Quoted from the BK section:

"Tum bachchey Brahma ka martaba bhi dekh rahey ho ki yah sabsey jaasti padhtaa hai. Dekhtey ho yah barobar nazdeek hai. Pehley kiske kaan suntey hain? Yah Brahma sabsey nazdeek hai. Toh kahengey ki Mama Baba jaasti padhtey hain, fir numberwaar sab bachchey padhtey hain. Bhaley hee Baba kahtey hain Jagdish bachcha Mama Baba say bhi achcha samjhata hai. Baba kee Murli padhkar, dhaaran kar fir Gita magazine aadi banaatey hain kyonki yah shaastra aadi padha hua hai. Angrezi may hoshiyaar hai. Isko kaha jaataa hai regard. Student ko ek do ka regard rakhna hai. Baba bhi regard rakhtey hain na. Toh Father ko follow karna chaahiye." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 26.10.07, pg 1&2)

"You children are also seing the position of Brahma that he studies more than anyone else. You see that he is certainly close. Whose ears listen first? This Brahma is the closest. So, it would be said that - Mama Baba study more, then all the children study numberwise. Although Baba himself says that child Jagdish explains better than Mama Baba. After studying and imbibing Baba's Murli, he brings out Gita magazine etc. because he has read scriptures etc. He is clever in English as well. This is called giving regard. Student should give regard to each other. Baba also gives regard, does He not? So, one must follow the Father." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 26.10.07, pg 1&2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

arjun

PBK

Post23 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:It is surprising that although the strength of dedicated mothers and Sisters got reduced from about 300-400 to just about 150 in 33 years (1936-69), BKWSU takes pride in having been established/existed since 1936, but even though the strength of dedicated mothers and Sisters has increased from 0 to about 400 in the past 31 years (1976-2007), BKWSU refuses to acknowledge even the existence of AIVV.
ex-l wrote:Yes ... interesting ... I noticed that too. Was there another exodus after Lekhraj Kirpalani died, reducing the number of Brahma-Kumaris, do you think? It is dated September 1969.

Omshanti. The revised Sakar Murli dated 15.11.07 published by BKs in Hindi mentions about the (metaphorical) death, i.e. departure from the Yagya, of many BKs after the demise of Mama because they were entangled in her name and form.

"For example, they loved Mama's body; so after the departure of Mama so many died because they were entangled in the name and form."

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Previous

Return to The BKWSU