BK RajaYoga is the highest exam

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

mbbhat

BK

BK RajaYoga is the highest exam

Post21 Jun 2008

Dear Soul,

All take admission to 10th std (matriculation). Few take admission to degree. If 100,000 students write examination of 10th std, 80,000 may pass. But fewer people take admission to degree class. Very few people take courage to study higher exams. And very, very few pass in exams like IAS (Indian Administration Services), ICS, etc. The exam is very, very tough.

Raja Yoga is the highest exam where a person keeps aim to conquer lust! The one whose determination is very strong only wins. Others will fall. So only very few BKs pass or become capable of passing RajaYoga. Every BK knows that the number is just 8. These eight people become capable of forgetting their body 100% Next 100 (so together 108), conquer all the vices - lust, anger, etc. The next 16000 (together 16108), do not commit any considerable sin even in mind, but not as powerful as the above ones get the real Raja Yogi title.

Others are failed RajaYogis.

This is the maximum limit, that is the end result. A student studying engineering is not an an engineer. It takes sometime to study and pass. Can you expect him to be engineer as soon as he takes admission to an Engineering College? Similarly how can you expect the BKs to be perfect?

But - all BKs believe lust is the biggest enemy. If you see in the world, bad habits are the cause of damage to society. Lust is the biggest bad habit. One who conquers it, easily conquers all the bad habits. He consumes minimum from the nature. BKs do not produce children. So they do not add population. BKs take vegetarian diet. So they consume very less from nature. BKs do not need entertainments like movies, etc, there by saving a lot. [To shoot a movie, how much money is needed?] BKs give real respect to all the religions by considering everybody as children of One Godfather. How can you blame BKs if some few BKs do mistakes?

BKs also know that if a BK commits mistake, then punishment to him will be 100 times that of for an ordinary person, who is a non-Bk. There are many BKs who have given apologising letter to heads after they commit sins or mistakes. Some will be weeping inside, which you do not know. The world is so huge. One should have broad intellect to understand. If you have any doubts, you can ask me anything. When I get time, I will reply. My email id is mbbhat@gmail.com

You can call me anything; I will not think any bad of you. I will just try my best to satisfy you. EVEN IF I DO NOT SUCCEED, I won't feel ashamed. I will give you maximum respect, most probably more than how much you give to yourself without losing my respect. That is RajaYoga. Be King of Yourself and treat each and everybody as real Kings. But it needs practice. Without practice, even a small task becomes difficult. Many BKs are lazy at present. That is why the result is less.

arjun

PBK

Re: RajaYoga is the highest exam where a person keeps aim to con

Post21 Jun 2008

mbbhat wrote:How can you blame BKs if some few BKs do mistakes?

Dear Brother,
Omshanti and welcome to the forum. If you have time kindly go through the various threads on the forum. Although you may find criticism of BKWSU on this forum, but I don't think anybody has said that all BKs are bad. In fact it is repeatedly written that most BKs are nice persons. It is only some of the steps taken consciously by the BKWSU administration which are against the Shrimat that are discussed here.

With your positive approach to the forum and your strong BK roots you can use your qualities to act as a bridge between this forum and the BKWSU by conveying the feelings of the members to the BK administration and letting us know their response.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat

BK

Re: RajaYoga is the highest exam where a person keeps aim to con

Post23 Jun 2008

Yes, you are correct. I am doing it positively. I just entered 4 days back and it happened to see it. I replied in neutral way. I will again write about this later with more detailed explanation.

mbbhat

BK

How many number of Laksmi-Narayan are there in Satyug?

Post25 Jun 2008

What is the reply of PBKs to the following questions?

1)How many generations of LN are there in Satyug? PBKs say that there are just 8 LNs. But in Satyug the no. of births is 8. So- number of generations should be more than 8. Like- if the life span of LN is 150 yrs, then they would give birth at least around 75 years. Then there should be at least 1250/75 = 16 LNs.

But according to my view, each Krishna will become Narayan at his 30th age. He will give birth to Krishna at his 60th age. At his 90th age his son is fit to become next Narayan. So- aech Narayan sits on throne for 60 years(30th age to 90th age). Therefore in Satyug, therefore 1250/60= 21 pais of LN. In Murli also Baba has told in Satyu, 21 peedhi chaltee hai(In Satyug, 21 generations take place).

What is the subtle body?

Return to BK