Newcomer

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

peterbindi

PBK

Newcomer

Post05 Jan 2008

Om Shanti.

Greetings to everyone.

I came in the BK world in 1991/1992, it was a small centre. It was as if i met my Brothers and Sisters; a good feeling. For the coming 4 months, i gave everything i have and more. A lot of visions and experience in a short time, cloud nine :lol:.

SO HARD i did my best, but i became more and more miserable. The year tapasya came and i was off the planet, what i must do more?

I left the BK in 6 months and the monsters came. Yes, you feel every day that you fall off a high building and, believe me, it hurts. In my case, 7 years. OH, oh, oh, what a hell of a time that was. To blame someone in the BK? NO, now i understand.

One day there, i came with a Murli point to the teacher and ask her why we are the blackest human souls, that was what i felt. Her face was full of fear and she was not able to answer ... so simple a question.

I never stop looking for God, and a few years a go i found the advance knowlege and started to study and start to feel it is the best for me. When i look the VCD* of Virendra Dev Dixit wow :lol:, its the best i ever felt.

I hope for everyone that they find what they want from a good heart.

Om Shanti

arjun

PBK

Post05 Jan 2008

Dear peterbindi,
Omshanti and welcome to the forum.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

freedom

ex-BK

Post07 Jan 2008

Dear peterbindi,

Welcome, welcome ... happy new year !!!!

Hope you feel right 'at home'. comfortable, relaxed to express your feelings, loved by all of us, and in harmony with the Universe and your God ...

Life is suppose to be fun !!!! 8)

Freedom

peterbindi

PBK

newcomer

Post07 Jan 2008

Ohm Shanti.

Thanks dear souls (arjun, freedom).

Yes, life must be fun :lol:. What i hope it is not only my God's freedom, but our God (for every one, the right one, the same one).

I deeply wish for all and everything the Father and the Mother.

peterbindi.

jainsumit3

spiritual seeker

Re: Newcomer

Post24 Jun 2008

Hi friends,

my name is Sumit Jain. I am presently staying at Hyderabad.

I have been in touch with BK since 1 your. I feel good in their company.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Welcome to the Forum

Post24 Jun 2008

Hello jainsumit3
Welcome onboard, I hope you will find what you need on this forum and we look forward to sharing with you.
With warm wishes :- paul

Return to Newcomers