Jainism

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

bansy

Jainism

Post14 Sep 2006

See Ref. No.VCD*. above :
Which is the spiritual military? Arey! There are souls of 10 religions. There are 10 base-like roots (aadhaarmoort jadein) of 10 religions. It is a world tree (srishti roopi vriksha), is not it? There are 10 base-like roots in it.

In the thread Madhuban, Kampil and mini-Madhubans, my 3 feet :
Arjun wrote:Baba has said that the Jain religion and the deity religion is one and the same. Hence, they have not been shown separately in the Kalpa tree.

Dear Arjunbhai,

I am aware of the 10 base-like religions, but why is Jainism not included ? Jainism is mentioned in the Trimurti Advanced Course, click here). Can Baba elaborate on this, and support this with other Murli references. Maybe it is down to terminology and translation, but if diety religion and Jain religion are one and the same, then that means "BKs/PBKs are Jains" or "all Jains are practising to be dieties" ?

Regards
Bansy

john

reforming BK

Post14 Sep 2006

Jainism is considered the same as hinduism I believe.

bansy

Jains

Post14 Sep 2006

John wrote:Jainism is considered the same as hinduism I believe.

I won't go into the religions here as I cannot recall the details, but Jains arose from not accepting Hindu texts (Vedas) and they rejected castes and sacrifices. Even Gandhiji, though not a Jain, grew up amongst Jains and embraced the Jains most distinctive doctrine which is non-violence to living things, ahimsa. A very good friend is a Jain and her strict discipline is admirable. But you're right, there are some commonalities with Hinduism, the most important festival to Jains is in August (their "New Year"), but they follow this with the Hindi Deepvali which is adapted to coincide with the Mahivar's (Jain) liberation.

atma

PBK

Post15 Sep 2006

Bansey,

There are some important Jain temples in Baba's (Virendra Dev Dixit) hometown.

atma

arjun

PBK

Post15 Sep 2006

Sister Bansy wrote:I am aware of the 10 base-like religions, but why is Jainism not included ? Jainism is mentioned in the Trimurti Advanced Course, click here). Can Baba elaborate on this, and support this with other Murli references. Maybe it is down to terminology and translation, but if diety religion and Jain religion are one and the same, then that means "BKs/PBKs are Jains" or "all Jains are practising to be dieties" ?

Omshanti. You have already given the answer for the first question by stating that the deity religion and the Jain religion are one and the same. And in continuation, yes, BKs and PBKs also come in the category of Jains.

But I am not sure whether all the present day Jains would come to the Golden/Silver Ages, because it has been taught by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) in the Advanced Knowledge that the deity souls keep descending from the Soul World even after the Silver Age, i.e. in the Copper and Iron Ages. The population of deities at the end of the Silver Age is 10 crores (or 100 million) while the total number of souls belonging to the deity religion is 33 crores. So, it may be possible that there might be many Jain souls which actually do not come to the Golden Age/Silver Age, but are included as deity souls (33 crores - 10 Crores = 23 Crores). Some among the present/past Jains might have/may become BKs/PBKs and thus come in the Golden Age/Silver Age also.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post15 Sep 2006

atma wrote:There are some important Jain temples in Baba's (Veerendra Dev Dixit) hometown.

Omshanti. Just as there are temples of both the sects of Jainism (i.e. Shwetambar or white robed Jains and Digambar or naked Jains) at Mt. Abu, the headquarters of the BKs, similarly there are temples of both the sects fo Jainism at the small village Kampila, the traning center of the PBKs.

Does this physical similarity point to some connection between the BKs and PBKs? Just as the Dilwara Jain Temple at Mount Abu signifies the gathering of Brahmins (BKs) the Jain temples at Kampila signifies the gathering of Brahmins (PBKs) where ShivBaba has shifted his place of service.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post15 Sep 2006

Dear Arjunbhai, Atmabhai

Thanks fior the reply.
Yes, I would agree that not all souls of any specific religion would enter the Golden Age/Silver Age.
My real query is just wondering, given the importance of Jainism, how it is not considered as one of the base religions. Whereas Sikhs etc who come later are included. How it got missed in The Tree, the prominence of the temples in Mt Abu and in Kampil but not the religion itself, or has Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) missed Jainism out for a specific reason, or can ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit) give us more on this.

Regards
Bansy

arjun

PBK

Post12 Mar 2007

ex-l wrote:As an aside, Arjuna, the 'Digamber Jains' came up in the Murli on many ocassions, if they have an Advanced meaning within the BK family for the PBKs, what is it?

There are two sects of Jains. One are Digambar Jains, whose male monks remain naked, whether in public or in private. The second are Shwetambar Jains, whose male and female monks wear white clothes from top to bottom.

The Digambar Jains correspond to the PBKs while the Shwetambar Jains correspond to the BKs. The naked or clothed state of the body represents soul-consciousness or body-consciousness. The head of Digambars is Shankar who has been shown naked in the picture of Trimurti while the head of Shwetambars is Brahma who has been shown in white robes in the picture of Trimurti.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

freefall

ex-BK

Post12 Mar 2007

arjun wrote:There are two sects of Jains. One are Digambar Jains, whose male monks remain naked, whether in public or in private. The second are Shwetambar Jains, whose male and female monks wear white clothes from top to bottom.

Actually the difference is now only semantical. Even Digambar monks do not remain completely naked.
The head of Digambars is Shankar who has been shown naked in the picture of Trimurti while the head of Shwetambars is Brahma who has been shown in white robes in the picture of Trimurti.

It may be true only in the BK speak.

Neither Digambars nor Shwetambars consider either Shankar or Brahma as their head. As always, it is the BKs who have arrogated the right to educate Jains about the 'true' meaning of Jain beliefs.

arjun

PBK

Post12 Mar 2007

freefall wrote:Actually the difference is now only semantical. Even Digambar monks do not remain completely naked.

I have not visited any Digambar Jain Temple except the ones at Mount Abu or Kampil (UP), but I did not see any naked Digambar monks there. The only occassion when I saw a naked Digambar Jain monk was on the main roads of a Indian Metropolis walking along with some of his disciples many months ago. I think there are naked Digambar monks but probably they remain confined to their monastries and venture out only during the specified period when they travel from one place to the other.
Neither Digambars nor Shwetambars consider either Shankar or Brahma as their head. As always, it is the BKs who have arrogated the right to educate Jains about the 'true' meaning of Jain beliefs.

I have not seen any BK center organizing exhibitions at any of the Jain temples. They prefer the Hindu temples to organize such exhibitions. But last year when some PBKs ventured to distribute pamphlets containing the connection between the BK/PBK knowledge with Jainism, the response was not so good. Many stauch Jains refused to even accept the pamphlets. They think that their religion is much more older than the BK/PBK path of knowledge. Moreover most of the Jains are affluent businessmen in India. So they hardly have any time/inclination to think about new schools of thoughts.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to Anything goes