Seeking Perfection

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Post12 Jul 2006

third eye of knowledge

Dear Aimee and all,
I realised I've heard this phrase many a times but what is it ? Feel free to start a new thread if needed.
Regards
Bansy

aimée

PBK

Post12 Jul 2006

Maybe it's a good idea to start a new thread, so this one does not get too long. I'll put the obvious title the third eye of knowledge.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post16 Sep 2006

We have never practised Raja Yoga/spirituality because we are perfect spiritual beings.

We practise these things because we are perfect spiritual beings who have developed weaknesses, illusions.

bkry

BK

Post14 Nov 2006

sparkal wrote:We have never practised Raja Yoga/spirituality because we are perfect spiritual beings.

We practise these things because we are perfect spiritual beings who have developed weaknesses, illusions.

Can you explain what you meant?

mitra

BK

Post14 Nov 2006

bansy wrote:I realised I've heard this phrase many a times but what is it ? Feel free to start a new thread

Third eye of knowledge is often said in many of Baba's divine versions

Eye is a organ which is used to see things.
All human beings have got 2 eyes.
Third eye does not mean a physical eye but it is non physical in the sense, it is a imaginery eye through which you can see the FUTURE[ of course with you 2 eyes, you have seen the past events and you are seeing the present time also].

This third eye is known as the eye of knowledge. This is a new knowledge. To understand it, you really need clean and clear intellect.

IBHS
MITRA

sparkal

BK supporter

Post11 Dec 2006

There may be better ways to put it, otherwise ...

Imagine the clouds descend so low that we can hardly see our hand in front of our face. Everything would be obscured, blanked, we would Be blinded to all around us even though it was there. We would still be the same person through this, nothing would change there, but what we perceive would be hazed and misty.

The soul never changes at its essence, it remains pure. I "AM" pure and peaceful, hence, victory is our birthright. Victory is so emphatic because we were pure souls all the time while the low clouds of illusion have been creating another picture, one of illusion.
What is real and what is illusion? The short answer is that, WE are real. Really pure. The illusion seems constant, always pulling, a never ending stream of distractions and negativity and illusion. It is no wonder we start to believe it. I don't know how accurate it would be to say this but, the illusion of life is so good that it almost seems real.
It can be used as a method otherwise.

It can seem like there is someone up there who's job it is to shovel fear and negative illusion into the soul just to challenge us. Indeed, I seem to remember it said that the Sat Guru (Shiva) sets the tests, whatever that means. It is time to get heavy on negative illusion, then we can experience lightness, if you know what I mean. We simply need to just let go, Gods children, house, car, world etc. We should respect nature, but not matter perhaps. I have heard it said on another forum that the skulking demons beyond can re emerge accounts within us which have already been settled, thus creating the illusion to a complete soul that they have issues to deal with. Why am I not disagreeing to at least the possibility of this?

When a soul says that we are already complete/perfect out of understanding, they have crossed a certain bridge, the glass of water is half full, but it should never mean that they have no work to do on themselves, it does not mean that, the weaknesses will always be there, there is therefore the need to check. I just need to take my own ADD VICE :| We are all pure and peaceful, already, we just need to be it. The Murli says that, if we want the world to change, we just need to change ourselves and it will change. It does not need all to change their perception of them-self to bring this about.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post11 Dec 2006

sparkal wrote:We have never practised Raja Yoga/spirituality because we are perfect spiritual beings.

A perfect spiritual being cannot become imperfect can it?
    ... and what is perfect anyway?

heshe

reforming BK

Post25 Jun 2007

I ALWAYS HATED THE WORD PERFECTION. AN UNATAINABLE FRUITLESS OBJECTIVE.

Why spend a life time attaining perfection to have it only for a split second? How long can one be perfect? There is now where to go because your already there 8).

mitra

BK

Post26 Jun 2007

:D Dear Heshe,

Perfection means different things to different people. As per BK philosophy, perfection means you should have the quality of Supreme Soul in every means.

IBHA, MITRA

heshe

reforming BK

Post26 Jun 2007

Yes, but who have you meet that comes anywhere close to that objective? And how many people have you meet that went almost mental trying?

I would agree that it means different things to different people, though is that tolerated? If someone was perfect at over eating, is that OK because it is something the person does to perfection?

BK Raja Yoga would lead everyone to believe that they are already on top of Mount Everest when the majority are just tying up the boot laces at base camp. :P

God bless 8)
Previous

Return to BK