Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

Post09 Jul 2008

Extracts of ShivBaba's Murli (via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) - as narrated to the PBKs

VCD* No.613, Audio Cassette No.1099, dated 12.2.07 at Chaudmaan,

Clarification of Murli dated 14.7.67

Ref. No.VCD*.,

Omshanti. Today is the morning class dated 14th July, 1967. The record played is - our pilgimages are unique (hamaarey teerth nyaarey hain). What does 'teerth' (pilgrimage centre) mean? 'Teer' means 'kinara' (banks of a river). 'Th' means 'sthaan' (place.) It means that the place which takes one across, i.e. the place which takes us to our destination (thikana). For example, suppose there is a Gitapathshala; if any stranger, a worldly soul comes in contact with the Gitapathshala and if it gets the introduction to the Godly knowledge from there, then the soul becomes overwhelmed with joy (gadgad) that - what I could not attain since many births, I have attained it now. I have found the destination (thikana). I have found the bank (kinara). When someone finds the destination, then he/she visits the destination daily until he/she finds the destination of the final guru, who shows the destination, who is called Sadguru and when one reaches the final destination of the Sadguru, when one finds the house of Sadguru, then the intellect becomes constant there and the journey of intellect begins. So that is our pilgrimage center.

Children have heard this song. This is to check the points of knowledge of the children to check its extent and how they interpret it. Then, one should select such songs and ask every one to interpret because these songs are also corrected. The Father alone sits and explains their meanings. These also prove useful in teaching the children. The nice records (i.e. songs) should be kept in the centers and then they should be asked to interpret it. So, Baba has explained - there are many such songs that if you are sitting in some tension (fikraat), then those songs bring joy to you. They would help a lot. This is a very useful thing. One would immediately be reminded of the Father by listening to the song. One would become joyful.
You children know that - certainly we are the lucky stars of this land. Those stars are the stars of the sky, but they are inert and they radiate inert light and you are the living stars of this Earth. You radiate the light of knowledge and you are very fortunate; that is why you are called lucky stars. Our pilgrimage centers are completely unique for those following the path of worship.

You are the Pandav Sena (Pandava Army). You are the children of Panda (guide) Father. You are the ones who follow the Father. There is a different guide for every group. Those guides take pilgrims on pilgrimage. For example a lot of guides sit at the pilgrimage centers in the path of worship. They recognize their groups. Well, here it is a matter in unlimited sense. All the religious fathers learn the way from the Supreme Father. They learn the path as per their intellect and they show the path to their followers. Some show the proper path; some are numberwise. Those who learn the path nicely, take their followers also on a nice path. The shortcut path remains in their intellect as also the easy path (remains in their intellect).

They quickly recognized the panda (Guide) Father, who is the Supreme Father. So, they cause their followers also to reach the destination soon. Some do not find destination themselves, they keep wandering and recognize (the Fatehr) after wandering. So, they keep causing their followers also to wander. All these are matters of the Confluence Age. Here every Brahmin is a guide (panda). Every Brahmin is a star. They think that there is a world in those stars. Actually, there is no world in those inert stars. It is these living stars (chaitanya sitaarey), who show the path to their respective groups, and settle (or establish) their own world. So they take them along. Those guides (pandey) have a register, a diary. They ask - to which clan do you belong? Of which time is it a memorial? This is also a memorial of the Confluence Age. Even here nine clans of Brahmins exist. Nine clans on the basis of nine religions. Nine abodes (kuriyaan). So it is asked, it is understood, it is explained – you are a Brahmin of which abode? The abodes are also highest on high. There are numberwise abodes of Brahmins; everyone would accept persons belonging to their clans only. They would not accept the persons belonging to other clans. It is a matter of matching the sanskars.

So many guides take the pilgrims along. They are physical guides (jismaani pandey). They show the path to physical pilgrimage centers. And you are spiritual guides. You show the path to the house of spiritual Father. Who are spiritual guides, who show the path to the house of spiritual Father? Only those who remain constant in the stage of spirituality themselves, would recognize the spiritual Father and would show the path to the house of spiritual Father. If they themselves are in body consciousness, then they would get stuck up and they would cause others also to get stuck up and wander. Your name itself is Pandav Sena. Which Sena (Army)? The Army of Panda Father. Whose sons were the Pandavas? They were the sons of Pandu. The name Pandu comes from the Panda Father. He is the only Supreme Guide. You are the followers, children of the Supreme Guide Father. Those who follow other guides are their children. The children follow the one, whose children they are; that is why what has been said? One follows the religion to which one belongs. However much you may explain, he would not accept.

There is no kingdom of Pandavas. Pandavas are said to be guides. The Father is also a guide in unlimited sense. Guide would also be called a Panda. So, the guides take pilgrims to pilgrimage centers. The priests (pujaari) know that - these guides take the pilgrims on pilgrimages. Here in the path of knowledge you become guides, but in this case, there is no question of taking anyone anywhere. You can show the path while sitting at home. Then, if you show the path to anyone, he becomes a guide. Now you have to certainly show the path to each other. Manmanaabhav (merge your mind, i.e. thoughts into mine)
.....(to be continued)
---------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jul 2008

Extracts of ShivBaba's Murli (via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) - as narrated to the PBKs

Ref. No.VCD*.

... There may be many among you, who have undertaken pilgrimages in this birth. The guides (pandey) know that how can one reach Badrinath, Amarnath, don’t they? You are spiritual guides. They take the pilgrims on physical journeys. So, you do not forget that – you are spiritual guides and you belong to the elevated Confleunce Age (Purushottam Sangamyug). Those are Iron-Aged guides. There is only one thing in the intellect of you Brahmins that we are the guides who take souls to the Abode of liberation (muktidhaam). It is not true that the guides who take (souls) to heaven are different and the guides who take (souls) to the abode of liberation are different. No. The same guides who take (souls) to the heaven take them to the abode of liberation. Yes, there are stages even in the Abode of liberation. Those guides, who remain constant in the firm spiritual stage, those who are going to become pakka souls, those who are going to play an all round part, those who possess a pakka seed-like stage take their followers also in a firm high stage. You have the faith that – we would go to the Abode of liberation and then we would come in the new world. You are numberwise guides as per efforts.

The guides are also of many kinds. Some show the path to the brothel (veshyaalay) also. That journey is also performed there. They take them to the pilgrimage centers of deities and at the same place they show the path to the brothels also. They then cause the journey of hell (jahannum) also. Now you do not enable the journey of hell. What does Jahannum mean? Jannat and Jahannum. Heaven and hell. You're first class guides. You enable the first class journey of heaven. You show the path of purity to everyone.

All of you have to remain pure. The vision of those who lead a pure life changes completely. You have taken a vow (pratigya) that - we would not remember anyone except one Father. Those who take up such a vow, enable their followers also to take up this vow. One Father and none else. They would say - Baba we would remember you alone. We would not perform any such action, we would not get coloured by such company that we are reminded of others. Our ship would sail across (i.e. we would reach our destination) by becoming your children. If we become the children of others, then the ship would sink (i.e. we would get ruined). There are just pleasures in future. You have the firm faith in your intellect that nobody can be as prosperous as we become. Your soul resides in the high stage of the abode of peace (shaantidhaam). The higher the stage of the abode of liberation (muktidhaam) that one reaches, the higher the pleasures of the abode of prosperity (sukhdhaam) that one would experience.

The Father takes us in a relationship of pleasure. Those Gurus tie people in relationships of sorrow. There are relationships (sambandh), aren't there? 'Sam' means 'sampoorna', i.e. complete/perfect. 'Bandh' means 'bandhan' (i.e. bond). Sampoorna bandhan (complete bond). Which kind of complete bond? The complete bondage of spirituality. The intellect remains connected with one Father in spite of possessing a body, in spite of possessing the bodily organs, in spite of performing actions. So, you get immeasurable happiness (athaah sukh). You are the ones, who connect their intellect with one. Here, in this world there is just sorrow because in the world, the worldly people have a licentious intellect (vyabhichaari buddhi) and yours is an unadulterated intellect.

The pleasure of this world is like the excreta of a crow (kaagvishtaa samaan). You study only for the new world. You do not study for the attainments of this world. In this world the attainments are for this Chariot (rath). You are not selfish (swaarthi) to make efforts for the Chariot (rath) of self (swa). You are parmaarthi (devoted to universal good). Those who are parmaarthi do not care about the wellness of the Chariot (rath). They care for the wellness of the soul. They would cause the welfare of their own soul as well as the souls of others. The matter of enjoying the pleasure of the body, enjoying the pleasure of organs would not strike their intellect. You know - what is spiritual pleasure. The glory is for you alone. If you wish to ask about the super sensuous pleasure, then ask the Gop-Gopis. You study only for the new world. Your study is not for this birth in this world.

You know that those who would return to the Supreme Abode (Paramdham) would remain there itself and we would come back to the abode of true salvation (jeevanmuktidhaam). Why? Why do we return to the jeevanmuktidhaam? Why do they lie in the Abode of liberation (muktidhaam)? There must be some reason. The more one becomes body conscious and enjoys the pleasures of body after obtaining knowledge in the Confluence Age here the more punishments one has to suffer at the hands of Dharmaraj. By suffering the punishments at the hands of Dharmaraj, one's post gets degraded. One cannot achieve the high stage of the Supreme Abode. So, those who cannot reach the high stage in the muktidhaam cannot come in the high stages of Sukhdhaam (abode of prosperity) in the initial period. So you go, but return immediately. They suffer the punishments of Dharmaraj. The more punishments one suffers, the more one would have to remain in the muktidhaam. The souls there are like non-living things and you are living souls. You are the children of sat-chit-anand (true-living-blissful) Father. He is called Sachhidanand. As the Father so are the children. You would certainly go home. You have to come here via the abode of peace and now this is an abode of sorrows.

This journey is a journey of power of remembrance. You have to remember one. A point is not called 'one'. A point does not have any identity (pehchaan). He is said to be 'one' only when that Supreme Soul point of light assumes a corporeal form and assumes a permanent form. He gets revealed in the world by entering into one. One must also remember the abode of peace (shaantidhaam). It is not that - one should remember only the Father who lives in the abode of peace. The Chariot in whom the Supreme Soul Father enters is also an abode of peace; that is why ling is worshipped. A point of light is shown in the ling. In the temple of Somnath, the memorial (yaadgaar) of the ling, a phallus-shaped stone was present and in that a diamond was embedded as a memorial of that point of light. The diamond that was a memorial of the Supreme Soul point of light was a memorial of the incorporeal. The incorporeal point of light and the corporeal ling. So, the combination of the incorporeal and the corporeal is called Baba. Otherwise, the Father of the point-like souls is only a Father, not Baba. The point-like souls have no other relationship with the Supreme Soul. He is the Father, we are the sons (bachhey); not even daughters (bachhiyaan). When He entes into the appointed Chariot (mukarrar rath), and when we recognize Him, He is our Baba. Baba means grandfather. After that other relationships also get established. That is on the basis of our emotions (bhaavnaa)
. ...(to be continued)
------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.

....So you children have to remember the Father; and honesty with the Father is also required. He is a teacher, a Guru, a Father and He is our husband (saajan) also. So, these four relationships are main. On the basis of those four relationships four virtues are also required in us. Obedient (aagyaakaari), loyal (vafaadaar), obedient (firmabardaar) , truthful (eemaandaar). If one imbibes these virtues, then we should think that we are becoming constant in a firm spiritual stage. The Father says - it is not true that I can read your mind. No. On the basis of the acts that you perform, it is understood that - how truthful you are from inside, how deceitful you are, how loyal you are, how disloyal you are. How obedient (aagyaakaari) you are, how disobedient (avagyakari) you are. How obedient (firmaanbardaar) you are, how disobedient (nafirmaanbardaar) you are. The Father, Teacher, Sadguru issue orders, don't they? They give orders, don't they? I am not a thought reader (antaryaami) to read the thoughts of each one of you, but I come to know by observing the acts of everyone. I observe the acts, I observe the speech also, I observe the behaviour (chalan), don't I?

Baba explains on the acts that you perform. He enables you to make efforts. As for the rest, if you imbibe any vice or sin, then you are asked – have you committed any sin? You are given a chance to reform. If you have committed a sin, then you should speak the truth. If someone narrates half and hides the other half, then instead of being pardoned, the sin would keep increasing further. The Father has explained – these eyes dupe a lot. So the eyes must be kept under control. Instead of keeping them under control giving even more freedom to the eyes. Evolving some or the other way and acting in an opposite manner – this would increase the sin further.

It should be reported – Baba, today the eyes duped me a lot. One must tell clearly – today I did not consider a particular woman to be my Sister. I did not see her as a mother. Here one feels afraid. When I go home, then my intellect becomes inconstant (chalaaymaan). They say – Baba this is my big mistake. Pardon me. Baba says – there is no question of pardon (kshama) in it at all. This world itself is like this. Those who live in this world definitely get influenced by the company they keep.

You have been taught – You remain with the Father through your intellect. Remember the abode of liberation (muktidhaam) through the intellect. Remember your abode of prosperity (sukhdhaam). Then you would not accrue any sin. One accrues any sin or good deed (paap-punya) only when the intellect becomes attached while committing the sin or while performing the good deed. If someone slaps, if someone slaps and then says – excuse me. Then he would continue to slap, and continue to pardon. Everything would be over. Does it take any time to seek pardon like this? Perform a bad action and then say easily – 'I am sorry.' It cannot continue like that. There is a very deep dynamics (guhya gati) of actions; that is why the accounts are explained. It would be forgiven once, it would be forgiven the second time, it would not be forgiven the third time. That too would be forgiven only when everything would be reported clearly and truthfully. If something is hidden, something is reported, then it cannot be forgiven completely. Here everything gets accumulated. If you commit any wrong or right actions (ultaa-sultaa kaam), then the wrong act also gets accumulated; the right one also gets accumulated. Here every pie is accountable, for which the good and bad fruits (results) are received in the next birth. There is no question of pardon in it. Whatever action one performs, so is the attainment.

Second page of the Vani dated 14th July, 1967. So Baba explains again and again. One thing He tells is that – Sex-lust is the biggest enemy. It is this sex-lust that causes sorrows to you in the beginning, middle and in the end. It causes pains in the beginning also. When is it the beginning? (Someone said – the Golden Age) Is there sex-lust in the beginning of the Golden Age? (Someone said – in the Copper Age) It is present in the Copper Age, it is present in the middle (of the Kalpa) and not in the beginning? This biggest enemy, i.e. sex-lust causes sorrows in the beginning, middle and the end. (Someone said something) Yes, it begins from the Confluence Age. The foundation is laid in the Confluence Age itself. As is the foundation so is the middle and the end. For example children are born crying in the world. So even the birth takes place with cries, the whole life is passed in crying and even in the end a person leaves the body writhing in pain (hilkorey khaatey huay). Why does it happen like that? It is because the beginning itself was bad. When the beginning is ruined, then the end also gets ruined. Now this is the Confluence Age. Is it the beginning, or the middle or the end? This is beginning as well as the end. As is the foundation we lay, so is the attainments that we would get for many births. It is not said that anger is the biggest enemy. The Father is called patit-paavan (purifier of the sinful ones). A short-tempered person (krodhi) is not called sinful one. A lustful person (kaami) is called sinful one.

So, the Father who purifies the sinful ones has come. Those who indulge in sex-lust (vikaar) are called sinful ones. Vi means vipreet (opposite). Kaar means kaarya (task or action). Those who perform such tasks which have been described by God to be opposite/against are called vikaari (vicious). God Father tells what is karma (action), what is akarma (an action without any positive or negative result) and what is vikarma (sinful actions)? He explains the dynamics (gati) of karma, akarma, vikarma, does'nt He? So, those who indulge in sex-lust, those who act against the opinion of the Father; the Father keeps explaining.

When they go out from here, they cannot take so much precaution. If they cannot practice abstinence (parhez), then they cannot even achieve a high post. Baba keeps narrating all the news and He also keeps listening to the news of the children also. Here they perform very good actions, and when they go out, the inculcation (dhaarnaa) does not persist. What is the reason for that? Why do they lose inculcation after going out? Some lose their dhaarnaa and some do not. They are numberwise, aren't they? The colour of the company does get applied, but there is a flaw of one's past births also
...(to be continued)
--------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post12 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.

... Those who have been with highest effort-makers in the past births, for birth by birth, would set an example of highest efforts even here. Those who have had undergone conversion in the unrighteous religions, perform unrighteous actions even here and get converted to unrighteous religions. They are unable to inculcate anything. Baba even asks - where do your parents sleep and where do you sleep? It was observed in Bombay that the parents are also sleeping in the same small room and the children are also sleeping there. Well, in the vicious world, the parents would certainly indulge in sex; so, it would also have a lot of effect on the children. In the Golden Age such things don’t happen. This is the condition of India now.

There in the Golden Age (deities) live in big palaces. There is abundant prosperity. So, Baba asks even the children about everything. Children should come in front of Baba and give all the news. Some speak untruth (jhooth). One must think that – in front of whom are we speaking the untruth? One should not speak a lie to this one. To whom? A hint has been given – ‘this one’. One must not speak lies at all in front of Brahma. Baba is the one who makes us truthful. As for the rest, whatever you listen in the world, all of them speak lies. There in the new world, there would not be any falsehood at all and here there is no name or trace of truth (sach). There is a difference, isn’t it?

The Father says – this is a jungle of thorns (kaanton ka jungle). But those who live in a jungle of thorns do not consider themselves to be thorns. The Father says – using the dagger of sex-lust (kaam kataari)– this is the biggest thorn. This is also called a slaughter-house (kos-khana). In every birth people have become vicious by killing each other (with the dagger of sex-lust). Only then do they call the Father. Nobody calls in the world of noble souls (punyatma). The Father explains – now, when I have come to take you along; I take you to the abode of prosperity, don’t I? So one should become pure, is it not? So become pure, will you not? God is called saying that – ShivBaba we get a lot of happiness from you. In the path of worship (Bhaktimarg) everyone calls Him. The children know that certainly Baba had given us happiness. That is definitely an abode of happiness (sukhdhaam) There is no kind of disease, etc. in the abode of happiness. Look, here new diseases keep cropping up everyday. The hospitals are going on increasing, the doctors are going on increasing, the diseases are going on increasing, the medicines are going on increasing. The prisons/jails are also going on increasing. There would be neiter jails nor hospitals there.

There is no name or trace of any kind of sorrow in the Golden Age. Why? It is because everything is true there. The name itself is – ‘sachkhand’ and here everything is false. What does false mean? False means licentious (vyabhichaari). True means unadulterated (avyabhichaari) Two celestial degrees get reduced in the Silver Age. So, the prosperity decreases a little. Even then it is called heaven there. The Father says – You children must remain in limitless supersensuous pleasure (athaah ateendriy sukhh). What? The pleasure of Golden Age is higher than the pleasure of the Silver Age and where do we have a higher pleasure than the pleasure of Golden Age? There is limitless pleasure in the Golden Confluence Age (swarnim Sangamyug). Why? Why is pleasure of Golden Age higher than the pleasure of Silver Age and why is the pleasure of Confluence Age higher than the pleasure of the Silver Age? There is limitless supersensuous pleasure only because you are taken beyond the pleasures of the bodily organs. You go beyond the body consciousness completely.

The one who teaches should also be remembered. God is our teacher. All the children remember the teacher. So here it is very easy for the children who live face to face. For whom does it become difficult? Those who come here and then go away. They come for 4-6 days and then go to the outside world. Coming again and again and then going again and again; So, after going to the outside world one gets influenced by the company of the outside world. That is why it becomes difficult. One gets coloured by bad company (kusang); that is why it has been said – Here, for the children, who live with the Father it is very easy. And when it is easy, then what is the result? When one goes into the outside world there are many kinds of bondages (bandhan). Here you children are completely free of bondages (nirbandhan). Even in the beginning when the bhatti was established, children had become free. Now the only thing that engages the mind is service.

How should the service be developed? Baba keeps explaining a lot on this. When children come to Baba, they remain very enthusiastic for a month or one and a half month. Then it is observed that slowly the enthusiasm cools down. They become cold, then they do not come to the center at all. Achha, then what should be done? You can write to them and ask. Arey, you used to come regularly, then why did you not come? What happened? We feel that perhaps Maya attacked you or you might have got influenced by the company or you might have committed a sin. You have fallen down. So, they should be uplifted. One must make efforts once again. If you feel - you can write letters to them. Many feel shy. Then they do not come at all. They vanish. When they go after visiting this place; then the news comes that that they stayed back at home. When they are asked, they say – I do not feel good.

Some even write a letter that your knowledge is very nice, but we cannot lead a pure (celibate) life. We cannot lead a pure life, that is why we have left. I accept that I do not possess that much power. Arey! The Father, who gives the power has come, hasn’t He? It is also famous – nirbal kay balraam (The strength of a weak person is Ram). They write clearly. So, look, how the vice (sex-lust) causes someone to fall. Here they even raise their hands that we would get transformed from a Suryavanshi nar (man) to Narayan. We would not become Chandravanshi. There is no question at all of becoming Islamvanshi, Bauddhivanshi, etc.

What is this knowledge about? This is a knowledge of getting transformed from a man to Narayan. It is a knowledge of getting transformed from a woman to Lakshmi. Baba says – gur jaaney gu kee gothri jaaney (jaggery and the sack of jaggery knows the difficulty involved in being/carrying a sticky substance, i.e. the person who undertakes a task knows the difficulties involved in it) What? Nobody else can know that who all are going to get trasformed from a Suryavanshi man to Narayan. This the corporeal Chariot is a bag of Baba. Bag? Thaila (bag). This is a bag of the corporeal Chariot. This one asks nicely; this one gets all the news. So, all that gets filled in this bag. What? He is not a thought reader (antaryaami). He knows through external means
...(to be continued)
----------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post13 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.

....That Baba, ShivBaba says that I come to teach. Those who read and write (i.e. study) would become Nawabs (kings). So, the Father says - you have to change your vision (drishti). If the vision changes, then the vibrations (vritti) would also change. Then there should not be any defect (khaami). Vigilance (khabardaari) is required at every step. You know that until you are on pilgrimage (yatra or journey), you remain pure. What? In those days, when the journey of remembrance is nice, the inculcation of purity also remains good.

Third page of the Vani dated 14th July, 1967. Some such passionate (shaukeen) people also go on pilgrimage that they carry even wine (sharaab) with them. An example of the path of worship has been given. To which religion do they belong? That is a wine in limited sense and here is a wine in unlimited sense. What kind of a journey is undertaken here? It is no doubt a spiritual journey of remembrance, but even here, there are such drunkards that even after knowing and realizing the Father, they cannot live without drinking wine. They keep it hidden, but it does not remain hidden.

The Father is a very big aarsi (a mirror). Father’s house, i.e. Madhuban is also a mirror, a glass. What is Madhuban called? A glass-house (sheeshmahal). So, tell - if such actions are performed in the pilgrimage centers, then, of what use would the pilgrimage center be? Those who fight wars also drink a lot. The drink wine and go and fall along with the aeroplane (like a suicide bomber). The wine proves very useful in a war.

Those who drink become (i.e. feel) like an Emperor after taking a drink. On the one side they become bankrupt and on the other side they drink and become very intoxicated. They become so intoxicated that they forget their bankruptcy (diwalapan). Now you get the nectar of knowledge (gyaanamrit). As for the rest, the main thing is remembrance through which you become ever healthy, ever wealthy for 21 births. Baba had said that – “you also write (on the board) that – ‘come and understand how you can become ever healthy, ever wealthy.’”

The Indians know that certainly India was long-lived. What must have been the (average) age? Is it an age of India, the non-living land? What was the age? The age of Indians was 150 years. Nobody ever remains sick in the heaven. There the (average) age of deities is 150 years and they are perfect in 16 celestial degrees. People say – how can this be possible? Tell them – here five vices are existent, that is why the age gets reduced because the people waste their energy a lot. And there, the five vices do not exist at all. So, there is no question of the power getting decreased at all. If these vices were to exist even there, then what would be called the kingdom of Ram? Then it would become the same licentious kingdom of Ravan (vyabhichaari Ravan Rajya). When the deities start following the leftist path (of sex-lust); you have seen those pictures of deities following the leftist path (vaam-maarg). Where have you seen? (Someone said – in the temple) In which temple? (Someone said – The Sun Temple) In the Sun Temple (Surya Mandir) of Konark, the pictures of deities having followed the leftist path have been depicted. Those pictures are very obscene. Then Baba says that – I narrate whatever I have seen. Which Baba says? This corporeal Baba says – I narrate whatever I have seen.

ShivBaba says – I give only knowledge. I have not seen anything. I have The Knowledge of all the three aspects of time. As for the rest, this one narrates whatever he has seen. He narrates the matters of knowledge and this one narrates the matters of experience. What? ShivBaba narrates the matters of knowledge and this one, i.e. Brahma narrates the matters of his experience. There are two, aren’t they? This one also keeps narrating about himself. Everyone knows about his/her life.

You know that you have been committing sins since half a Kalpa. Then there you would not commit any sin and here nobody is pure because although even the sanyasis lead a pure life, but how does the birth (paidaaish) take place? The birth takes place through sex-lust (vikaar). So, whatever is in the beginning is in the middle and in the end. And they keep committing even more sins. They become Gurus and say – God is omnipresent (sarvavyaapi). They narrate such matters and divert everyone from God. Which Sanyasis (monks) are being talked about here? It is not just the matter of the Sanyasis of the outside world. Even the Sanyasis inside, the Sanyasis of the world of Brahmins also prove the same thing that God is omnipresent. They perform such actions. They hide the ekvyaapi (the God who is present in ‘one’); when they hide the ekvyaapi, then what would be the result? They would prove God to be omnipresnt (sarvavyaapi). They get very large posters printed and prove God to be omnipresent. They turn everyone away from God. It is such a big sin; that is why what is the name assigned to them? They are named Hiranyakashyap. What? Hiranya; hiranya means ‘something that possesses the shine of kaashya, i.e. gold) ‘Pa’ means ‘peeneyvala’, i.e the one who drinks. They use the nice souls, their goodness for the comforts and pleasures of their life and they make them unrighteous (bhrasht). They extract benefits for themselves and cause harm to others. All these matters pertain to the present time. Of which time? It is a matter of the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins. It is not that it is a matter of the world of basic knowledge. What? These matters are the same in the (world of) Advanced Knowledge also. Omshanti.
(Concluded).
-----------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post15 Jul 2008

VCD* No.617, Audio Cassette No.1103, dated 16.2.07 at Bangalore,

Clarification of Avyakt Vani dated 15.02.07

Ref. No.VCD*.

Awakening and waking-up from the slumber of carelessness (albelaapan), laziness (aalasya) and making excuses (bahaaneybaazi) is the true night-vigil (jaagran) of Shivratri. This is the heading. Today BapDada has come to meet the very dear (atee laadley), much long-lost and found (seekiladhey) children from everywhere who are worthy of Godly love and has come to celebrate the birth day of the unique Father children. All of you have also come to celebrate the special unique birthday, haven't you? Nobody has such a birthday in the entire Kalpa. You must have never heard about a Father and a son having the same birthday. So, have you all come to celebrate the birthday of the Father or have you come to celebrate the birthday of the children too? It is because there is such immeasurable love (athaah pyaar) between the Supreme Soul Father and the Godly children that even the birth is together because the Father will not perform the task of world transformation alone. He has to do it with the children.

This alokik (unworldly) love of living together, the love of becoming companion (saathi) is experienced by you in this Confluence Age only. The love between the Father and the children is so deep that – even the birth is together and where do you stay? Do you remain alone or together? Every child says with zeal and enthusiasm - we are combined with the Father. So, you remain combined, don’t you? Do you remain single? The birth is together, living is together; and what is (your) pomise for the future also? We are together, we would remain together and we would proceed together. Where? To our sweet home. Have you seen such affection between any other Father and children? Whichever child it is, wherever he/she is, however he/she may be, he/she is together (with the Father) and is going to proceed together.

So you have come to celebrate such unique (vichitra) and most beloved birthday. Whether you are celebrating face to face, whether in India or abroad, everywhere it is being celebrated together at the same time. BapDada is looking everywhere that - how all the children are singing the song in their hearts, from their hearts with zeal and enthusiasm - Wah Baba! Wah Baba! Wah Birthday! If the switch is pressed ‘on’, then the sounds from everywhere, the sounds from the heart, the sounds of zeal and enthusiasm are entering the ears of BapDada. BapDada is observing the enthusiasm of all the children and giving multimillion times congratulations the children also on the divine birth.

Actually, the meaning of 'utsav' (festival) is to remain in zeal and enthusiasm. So, all of you are celebrating this festival with enthusiasm (utsaah). Even the name coined by the devotees is - Shivratri. Today, BapDada (is observing) that devotee soul, who (copied) the celebration of this unique birthday by you; you celebrate through the form of knowledge and love and that devotee mahatma has copied your celebrations nicely in the form of feelings, devotion. So, BapDada was congratulating that child - he has played a nice part in copying. Look, every matter has been copied. One requires brain even to copy, is not it?

The main thing is that the devotees observe fast (vrat, i.e. undertaking a religious vow). They observe the fast of eating and drinking. They observe fast due to feelings to make their vibrations righteous. They have to observe fast every year and which vow (vrat) have you undertaken? You undertake the vow only once. You do not do it every year. You have undertaken the vow of purity only once. Everyone has undertaken the vow of purity. You are steadfast in your vow, aren't you? Those who are steadfast in the vow, raise your hands. Are you steadfast? Is there no weakness to any extent? OK, there is another question also. You have no doubt undertaken the vow - congratulations for that. But there are five main companions of impurity. Is it not correct? Move your shoulders (in affirmation). Have you undertaken the vow of all the five or only of two or three? It’s because wherever there is purity, if there is even a trace of impurity, will that soul be called completely pure soul?

Second page of the Vani dated 15.02.07 – Have you left the companions (of impurity) loose? You have maintained love for the younger ones and corrected the elder one. So, has the Father permitted that the four others; because purity does not mean just Brahmacharya (celibacy). Purity means Brahmaachaari (i.e. one who follows Brahma in actions). Becoming Brahmaachaari means observing the vow of purity. Many children say during spiritual chit-chat (rooh-rihaan); everyone indulges in spiritual chit-chat, isn’t it? So, they talk very sweet things. They say – Baba, the main thing is OK (i.e. the main vice of impurity has been been OK), isn’t it? As for the smaller ones, they simply emerge sometimes in the mind as thoughts. They emerge in the mind and not in words. And nobody observes the mind and then some say – one loves small children, isn’t it? So, one develops love for these four (smaller vices) also. Anger emerges anyhow; attachment emerges. We do not wish, but it emerges. BapDada says – If anyone enters; you have opened the door, only then does he/she comes, isn’t it? So, why did you open the door? You have opened the door of weakness. Opening the door of weakness means giving a welcome.

So, today you celebrate the Father’s birthday and your birthday, but the vow that has been taken since the birth; what is the first boon (vardaan) that the Father has given? Do you remember? Do you remember the boon of birthday? What (is the boon that) was given? The boon is – be holy, be yogi. Everyone remembers the boon, isn’t it? You remember it, don’t you? Have you forgotten it? The boon of ‘be holy’ (pavitra bhav) has not been given to just one, and the boon of ‘be holy’ has not been given in regard to one (vice). The boon has been granted in regard to all the five (vices). So what does BapDada desire today? You have come to celebrate the birthday; what have you given? You have come to celebrate the birthday of the Father also. You have come to celebrate Shivratri. So, have you come with the birthday gift or have you come empty handed? Seventy years of establishment (sthaapnaa) are getting completed – you remember this matter, don’t you? Think about the 70 years. You may have come late, but 70 years of establishment have got completed, isn’t it? You may have come now, but you all are companions in the task of establishment, aren’t you? You have become companions, haven’t you?
...(to be continued)
----------------

arjun

PBK

Post16 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... You may have come for the first time today. Those who have come for the first time, raise your hands. Those who have come to meet for the first time at Madhuban, raise your hands. Raise your hand high. Achcha, all of you may have completed one year now, you may have completed two years, but what do you call yourself? You call yourself – Brahmakumar-Brahmakumari. You do not call yourself as effort-making (Purusharthi) Kumars. What do you call yourself? Does anyone call himself as Purusharthi Kumar? You sign as Brahmakumar. Do you write as BK or PK? PK means PBK. Do you write as Purusharthi Kumar? So, what is the promise? We would remain companions, we would proceed together, and we would remain combined. So, equality is required in ‘combined’, isn’t it?

You have been celebrating the festival of 70th anniversary. BapDada has observed – whichever zone’s turn it is, the festival of 70th Anniversary is celebrated. The felicitation ceremony (sammaan samaaroh) is celebrated. Everyone celebrates, isn’t it? Just small gifts are given, that is all. But today on the one hand it is a birthday. You have come to celebrate, haven’t you? And secondly, 70 years have been completed. So, you are celebrating felicitation (ceremony) also; you are celebrating birthday also. What is the gift that you would give on that birthday? ... you would give a bedsheet. What is the gift that you have brought? OK, you would give a silver glass, but today BapDada has good hopes (shubh aasha) from the children, who are lamps of hope. So should BapDada tell? Those sitting in the front row tell. Should BapDada tell? What is the meaning of – narrating and listening? Listening through one ear and assimilating in the heart – Is it so? You will not remove it, would you? It is not to that extent but they assimilate in the heart itself. So, should BapDada tell today? Those sitting in the front row tell. Move (or shake) your shoulders. Teachers move your shoulders. Achcha, children are waving the flags. Now, double foreigners, should BapDada tell? One would have to bind oneself. Only after that tell – yes; it should not be like that, look at the 70 years. BapDada has also seen your game of carelessness, laziness and giving excuses, since 70 years. OK, if not 70 years, children have slept comfortably for 50 years, 40 years in the slumber of carelessness, laziness and giving excuses.

Third page of the Vani dated 15th February, 2007. So, today BapDada wants to see the night vigil (jaagran) of these three things always. Check anytime – do I become angry? Do I become body conscious? Do I become greedy? If I become, then what is the reason that is given? BapDada observes a trademark. Whatever happens, what do they say? They say – this goes on anyways. They do not know who has managed, but they use these words. This happens anyways. This goes on anyways. This is not a new thing. This happens. Arey! What is this? Is it not carelessness (albelapan)? Arey! They think – he also does like that. Majority, in order to save themselves from (the charges of succumbing to) anger say that – What happened if I did this? They do not say directly – I committed this wrong. I did this, isn’t it, this happened, isn’t it, that is why I also did it. So it is very easy to blame others. If he does not do like that, then I would also not do like that and the Father has said – Wah! If that does not happen, if he does it then I would do it; can’t you control anger on the Shrimat of Father? Now a days anger’s child is commanding nature (raub). There are different kinds of commanding natures.

So, will you take the vow of the other four also today? Which four? Hm? Anger, greed, attachment, ego. Just as majority have taken a special firm resolution in regard to the first matter (i.e. vice of sex-lust). Similarly, can’t the resolution of all the four; do not give the excuse (bahaanaa) – he did like this, then I did like this and the matter that the Father says repeatedly – don’t you remember that? You remembered the act performed by that person. So this is like giving excuses, isn’t it? So today BapDada wishes to get birthday gift. These three things make those four things weak. One has to definitely face the sanskars. Facing the sanskars is a paper (i.e. test). Studies for one birth and attainments for the entire Kalpa! Half a Kalpa kingship, half a Kalpa worshipworthy; the attainments of the entire Kalpa are achieved in one birth. That too is a small birth. It is not an entire birth, isn’t it? It is a small birth.

So, tell – do you have the courage? Those who think - we will certainly display courage. It should not be the case – we would make efforts, we would pay attention. But ‘would, would’ is not required. You are not small children to sing ‘would, would, would’ (gey, gey, gey). Now 70 years are already over. Even those three-four months old children keep uttering ‘would, would’. So, you are the companions of the Father, aren’t you? You are world benefactors (vishwa kalyaankaari). 70 years are about to be over for that. BapDada does not ask you to raise hands, because BapDada has observed – children become careless even after raising their hands, but those who feel that – whatever may happen, even a mountain-like paper (test) comes our way, but we would convert the mountain into cotton. (Congratulations) for taking such a resolution, because you take very good resolutions. BapDada also feels happy - when you make resolutions, BapDada feels happy; but is he really happy? You have treated it lightly for 70 years, but BapDada is observing that – now one cannot rely on time and on the basis of this knowledge, long term efforts are required in every matter.

Achcha, you think that we will do it within no time; long-term effort is required because what is the attainment that everyone desires? Now raise your hands – will anyone become Ram and Sita? So those who wish to become Ram and Sita, raise your hands. One would get the kingship. Ram-Sita’s kingship would also be received, isn’t it? Is anyone raising his/her hands? Will you become Ram and Sita? Will you not become Lakshmi-Narayan? Are they raising their hand? Look, you look - Nobody is raising his/her hand. Are foreigners raising their hand? Is anyone among the double foreigners raising his/her hand? When you wish to attain lasting fortune; becoming Lakshmi-Narayan means achieving lasting attainments. So lasting attainments are involved; So, long-term (effort) is required in every matter, isn’t it? Now there are long-term sanskars of 63 births; so, don’t you say that – my intention was not like that, I did not mean this, but it is our sanskar of 63 births. So, it is a long-term calculation, isn’t it?
....(to be continued)
-------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post17 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.

.....That is why BapDada wishes only that - there is lack of firmness of resolution (sankalp). It would be done, it happens, let it happen, who has become now and everyone knows a very good thing. BapDada has noted. Those matters have been noted. One does not display courage of his own, is not it? So they say - Maharathis also do like this. What is wrong if we did it? But BapDada asks - when Maharathi commits a mistake, at that time it happens. One requires a little courage to look at oneself, is not it? Fourth page of the Vani dated 15th February, 2007. So, today BapDada has come to seek accounts, but has come to receive the gift of ending the account book. The account book of weakness (kamjori) and excuses (bahaaneybaazi) is very big. Now that has to be finished.

So, everyone who feels that we would set an example; we have to definitely do it, we have to certainly bow, we have to certainly change, and we have to definitely celebrate the transformation (parivartan) ceremony. Those who feel that they would take a resolution, raise your hand. Will you take a firm resolution or a clever one? They take clever resolutions also and there is a firm resolution also. So, have all of you taken firm resolutions? Have you raised the hand of firm resolution? Those from Madhuban raise your hand high. Do not raise to that extent. Those from Madhuban sit here, don't they? So there is a chance to sit very close. Those from Madhuban are sitting very much in the front. Those from Madhuban get the first seat. BapDada is pleased. You are sitting first, so remain first only. It means that when you sit in the front on the first seats, so take the first number.

So, today’s gift has been good. BapDada is also pleased because you are not single. Behind you is your royal family, your royal subjects in your kingdom; then your devotees from the Copper Age onwards are of three kinds – Sato, rajo and tamoguni. There is a very big line behind you. Those behind you would copy whatever you do. If you give excuses, then your devotees also give a lot of excuses. Now the Brahmin family also has become clever in copying you in an opposite way by observing you.

So, now take a firm resolution. Whether it is a clash of sanskars, whether it is a difference of nature; the third matter is about weakness. If someone says something false about anyone, then many children say – we get very angry. On what? When untruth is spoken, but did you get it verified by the true Father? The true Father is with you. So the entire false world may be on the one side but one Father is with you. Your victory is certain. When? When you experience the Father to be with you. Nobody can shake you. Why can’t they shake you? It is because the Father is with you. .... So, today the Father does not like to hear excuses. This happened, this happened; it happened like this; this song of 'this, this' should end. Now good has happened. Good would happen, you would remain good and you would make everyone good. So, sing the song of 'achha, achha' (good, good). So, do you like this song? You would end excuses. Will you do it? Raise both the hands. Achcha, shake hands nicely. The viewers are also shaking their hands. Wherever you are seeing, shake your hand. You are shaking. Achcha, now put the hand down. Now enact the clap of self-transformation. Always keep this day, this time, the picture of the gathering always before you.

Do not allow any weakness to enter. Close the gate. You know the gate of weakness, don’t you? Close it now onwards. Close it doubly. Put a double lock. Now a days single lock is of no use. One lock is of remembrance and another one is to keep the mind busy in service. Put these two almighty locks. Which locks? Remembrance and service. Not the Godrej lock. Put the lock of God. Keep strong night vigil (jaagran) and keep a firm vow (fast). BapDada loves every child very much. Even if he/she is at the last number, BapDada loves that child very much. Why? Is the Father going to get such children? Which kind? Hm? Those who were born along with the Father. They are companions of the Father; they would remain the companions of the Father. It is BapDada alone who gets Brahmin children. Whether it is any Mahatma, Mahamandaleshwar, religious Father; has anyone got such children, each one of whom says – Mera Baba (my Baba)? Is there anyone in the history? That is why BapDada knows the importance of every child. Children say – we sing the song – Wah Baba! Wah! The Father says – The Father sings 100 times more songs than you – Wah children! Wah! Is it OK? Those from Madhuban are the Wah-Wah children of, aren’t you? And those sitting at the backside are also Wah-Wah children, aren’t you?

Achcha, fifth page of the Vani dated 15th February, 2007 – BapDada speaking especially to Bhopal – Teachers listen carefully. BapDada wishes to give two services to Bhopal. Should BapDada tell, which are these services? One is that bring any such VIP, just as you have just now seen the example of the Governor of Rajasthan and the divine family. She departed with a good experience and along with that she did the service of responsibility also. She took the responsibility with her. It is not just that – it is good, it is good, and they are doing very good work. She has taken up the responsibility upon herself. Some such special VIPs are in Madhya Pradesh. BapDada knows that they are hidden. Only thing is that they have to be brought to the field. And secondly – give a list of all the big service centers, which you call as the big ones. So, every big center, under which there are small sub-centers, many-many gitapathshalas because BapDada asks for the list of Gitapathshalas. So, there are many gitapathshalas also. Those big centers should at least within one year; a lot of time is being given; so much time should not be given, but within a year at least the big centers should make a inheritor quality soul to emerge. Even if it is present now, that inheritor quality should become famous within the Yagya. It should not be thought that – there are many
...(to be continued)
---------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post18 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.

......Many centers say - we have inheritors/heirs (vaaris), but the heirs cannot remain hidden. If the quality of the soul is that of heirs, then it cannot remain hidden. BapDada does not believe in incognito heir. He/she must definitely have connection, relation (with others) as per the rule. Every big center should bring to the fore such heir. The big centers can bring, cannot they? Do not say in this case - we are small. Do not become small. Even if you are small, become big. Is it OK teachers? You have said it right. Raise your hands. Those who feel that - even the small ones would become big and show, wave that flag. You are waving heartly, aren't you? So Bhopal has to perform these two tasks. Is it OK? Those from Bhopal would prepare a heir from among themselves, will they not? A heir would emerge from among you, is not it? Then it would be seen. Actually, it should be ready within 6 months, but even then BapDada is giving permission for one year. It is OK. As for the golden chance of service that you take - this is good.

BapDada always narrates that - it is a very good chance for self-progress. The responsibility of service is not a separate service. It is a responsibility of Yagya service. There you have to devote time and attention. Here, there is only one attention - self-progress and Yagya service. If you accumulate the charity of Yagya service, then the account of your charity can increase very soon. So, you have done well. The numbers that you have brought is also good. You have taken a good chance. Now BapDada would see the future result. Achha.

700 double foreigners from 60 countries have come. BapDada feels especially happy and extra happy about one thing on observing double foreigners. It is that - when the double foreigners had come in the beginning, the teachers might remember, they used to find it very difficult to get transferred from different cultures, but now BapDada has seen that this is not discussed much. What is its reason? It is because there has been good progress by seing each other's gatherings (sangathan) and BapDada has even heard that - majority of them adopt some or the other means to give message in their area. So the enthusiasm to give message (sandesh) is good. It has been observed in the result that - the foreigners group does not decrease in every turn. The quality is also good and the quantity also keeps increasing because they have become a sandalwood (chandan) tree. So BapDada feels happy to see the sandalwood tree. The news reaches BapDada anyhow. Whether you send (the news) through email, its copy reaches BapDada beforehand. The enthusiasm of service is good.

Now you have only one slogan - The Father alone is our world. When the world itself is one, then the number is one, is not it? Just as your title is - double foreigners. So even in case of the firmness (dridhataa) of resolution (sankalp) in efforts (purusharth), set an example of making efforts with double force. You pay attention. What is the only difference/shortcoming? There is a lack of intensity of firmness. You make very nice programmes. BapDada is also narrating a topic. He also hears of the topics. He feels very happy by observing the special subject of efforts of individual groups. But what happens is, when you start the topic or when you set a goal, you wish to set a forceful one. Then some or the other paper (i.e. test) comes and that paper is bound to come. Nobody can pass without papers. So, when the paper comes, it leads to reduction in firmness and the efforts become ordinary. The deficiency (kamee) is that the firmness does not remain always. So, become double effortmakers in this. We will do and set an example, we will become and set an example. Is it OK? There is so much zeal and enthusiasm, is not it? Just check the firmness. We would check your firmness, if you do not go into the issues. Check your firmness. Achcha.

Group of double foreigner Kumaris (virgins): Achcha, you have prepared this banner. Wave your hands. You do this nicely because there is an effect of the atmosphere of Madhuban also. There is affection of Dadis and the company of the atmosphere of vibrations also. So the special topic that you set and discuss with each other, so, you feel that you get special help from it. Do you get help? Achcha. How much time does this intoxication due to the help last? Does it last for 6-8 months or does it last forever? Revise it. Revise as well as realize it in your mind. Revise as well as realize all the matters of knowledge. Every point of teaching or every point of intoxication or every point of joy that you receive - realize all of them. Realize within yourself that do you have experience of every matter? Have you realized or do you think only on the basis of knowledge? Thinking, listening, describing on the basis of knowledge - do you do like that?

In total, BapDada has observed - whether within the country or abroad, the attention on going deep into the experience of every point is a bit less. The attention is more on listening and narrating. Children are number one in that, but there is lack of experience in becoming embodiments of experience (anubhavimoort), in experiencing oneself to be a soul while walking and moving, in experiencing the combined form of the Father. That is why if you realize, you would become real gold. As such, BapDada is happy. The teachers also pay attention. Your Dadi Janaki pays a lot of attention. If everyone pays the same amount of attention that they pay on you and the hopes that they pin on you, the hopes that the Father pins on you, then you have already become number one. You even realize your shortcomings, but there is deficiency in transformation. BapDada has observed in that - on the one side there is lack of firmness and secondly there is lack of concentration of mind. There should be the specialty of concentrating the mind; the mind should become focussed whichever moment one wishes to become focussed. Becoming focussed wherever one wants - this is lacking. Whether it is Indians or foreigners, they would pay attention on this
...(to be continued)
-----------------------

arjun

PBK

Post19 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

....firmness (dridhataa) and concentration (ekaagrataa). Even now the waste is continuing. ‘Eknaami’ (focus on one) is not prevalent. Eknaami in thoughts, words, relationships, contacts also, and in every resolve and nature too. Eknaami is also important and Economy (i.e. frugality) is also important. Economy of Yagya; economy of thoughts – the more one practices this economy, the more one would not be able to live without the economy of the Yagya. If one does not imbibe the nature and sanskar of economy in the Yagya, then think that one does not have the habit of economy of time, thoughts, treasure. That is why the sanskar of economy in Yagya does not emerge. So, firmness, concentration and economy. It is OK. As such BapDada is happy. BapDada is also happy with the plan of service. They are doing good service, aren’t they? This Gayatri is sitting in the front. There is an enthusiasm of service in her, is not it?

Achcha, International mother group. They are good at making pictures. This is their specialty (visheshataa). When they make it nicely, their feelings are conveyed easily. So, all the mothers who are standing - always keep giving the vibrations to the children, the Brothers of the world. Seventh page of the Vani dated 15th February, 2007. Just as a mother takes care of her children affectionately, you also take care of everyone thinking them to be children. Spread this vibration. Is it OK? It would be observed some time whether every mother has spread the vibrations like a world mother in the entire day? The self-progress is automatically involved in it. Everyone has to do this setting an example. These mothers are nice. They are in the eyes of BapDada and they are courageous. So, they can do themselves. So, gallop ahead. Achcha.

Those from Russia have prepared a project in which they would cover a distance of 50,000 Kilometers and serve 150 cities. They have prepared such a project. This is good. BapDada had narrated the news through the bachhi (daughter) also and BapDada also liked this one aspect, which BapDada had said – sending result as 'OK'. That was also sent nicely. So, congratulations, and BapDada had heard about this plan also – it has been prepared with nice zeal and enthusiasm and the method that has been adopted would become easy. So, the success lies in zeal and enthusiasm. Hands are also good. The number is also good. So BapDada likes this and everybody’s good wishes; they are listening simultaneously; so, everybody’s good wishes are with you. They are with your programme. Achcha, congratulations.

Sister Mohini narrated: Dadiji and all her companions in service have sent a lot of remembrances from Bombay. Dadi is beloved to everybody’s heart. Everybody is sending the holy waves of their love from their heart and BapDada had narrated that – it may be said for Dadi that she is a patient, but those Doctors also feel surprised practically - she is not a patient, but she is the one who lives in patience. In spite of being a patient, she is showing what is the easy form of patience. You may feel – something is happening to Dadi, but if you ask Dadi, she would say – there is nothing. So, she is not a patient, but an embodiment of patience. The disease also exists, but she is detached (nyaari) and beloved (pyaari). The sickness continues, but she is in her own intoxication. This body is getting purified. One's last stage, future and the stage of Bhakti are getting ready. What has been said? Which stage is getting ready? One's last stage, future and the stage of Bhakti are getting ready. Now it is a stage of remaining liberated while being alive and in the last period, the Asht Dev (eight deities) would become famous and in Bhakti - it is a stage of becoming Isht Dev (favourite deities). She is playing the parts of all the three sanskars. As for all those sevadharis who serve, they are also doing it from the core of their hearts. This is not just for them. They are doing it day and night heartly, but even in the Brahmin family nobody should create any waste thoughts. Dadi is yours, and she would remain yours.

BapDada has observed - When Father Brahma had become Avyakt (unmanifest) and gave drishti to Dadi, through the will power of that drishti - she filled the entire Brahmin family with power while following the Father Brahma completely in becoming loveful towards everyone (sarva snehi), all capable (sarva samarth), instrumental (nimitt), egoless (nirmaan). And she has played a good part while living with Dadis of BapDada. Even now she is playing a part with you in a subtle way. BapDada also wonders at Dadi. She has united everyone in the bond of gathering, on the basis of love and cooperation and this is an imperishable boon. For whom? Hm? For Dadi. Everybody's love (for Dadi) is good. BapDada is feeling happy on observing this.

Which religion keeps all the companions united in a gathering? It has kept them united even till the end? Hm? Do you see any religion? (They have) such a large strength in the world; even then they are united as one gathering. Hm? Islam. So it has been said - she has united everyone in the bond of gathering on the basis of cooperation. As for the rest, BapDada is observing. All the cards, letters, greetings that everyone has sent have been accepted by BapDada and in return BapDada is giving remembrances and love, good wishes to everyone by name along with specialties. Those who have conveyed their zeal and enthusiasm not through cards and letters, but from the core of their heart, through thoughts; many-many multimillion remembrances and love and heartly good wishes to all those children.

Eighth page of the Vani dated 15th February, 2007 - everyone sit in the firm resolution form for a minute in accordance with whatever BapDada has said now- we would end excuses (bahaaneybaazi), laziness (aalasya), carelessness (albelapan) at all times through firm resolution and we would accumulate long-term account without fail. Whatever may happen, nothing should be observed, but one must become seated on the heart-throne (dil-takht) of the Father and we have to become seated on the heart-throne of the world. Sit in this form of firm resolution. Achcha, BapDada's remembrances, love and Namaste to BapDada's most beloved (laadley), long lost and found (seekiladhey), special children from everywhere, who always keep experiencing zeal and enthusiasm, who put to use the key (chaabi) of firmness and success, those who always give company and become companions of the Father in every task, eknaami & economy, those who keep flying ahead in a form of concentration.

Speaking to the Dadis- Now Dadis have also become seekiladhi (long lost and found). Hm? What does seekiladhi mean? If a lost child is found after many days, then it is said- the parents meet him/her with a lot of affection and love. So, Dadis have also become seekiladhi now. They have become rare. You have become seekiladhi, haven't you? That is all; keep singing the song - 'who would love so much?' The Father says - children love so much; had the children not been there, what would have the Father done? If the children did not exist, then who would say 'Father'? Janaki Dadi said - Baba is indeed the world, but He should become our sanskar. Baba, now do this, won't you? But if the Father does, then who would reap (the benefit)? If the Father sows, the Father would reap. .... If the Father sows then the Father would reap the fruits. Giving cooperation is the Father's duty. One may even stitch/add legs, but one would have to walk oneself, is not it? Good, very good.

To all the three senior Brothers:- The memorial of Shivratri is the remembrance and love of the combined birth of the Father and the children. So, the power of the gathering; the Father did not do anything alone. He performed every task with the children. So, the power of gathering, it should be brought to the practical stage once again. One says and the other implements it - not looking at the division of opinion and uniting the gathering - this matter alone is important. It is the task of you instrumental souls - to reveal the gathering on the stage. Now this is the only requirement.

Bholi Dadi left her body on 9th February. Everyone loved Bholi also. Whatever her health condition was, she did not leave the kitchen (bhandara). Ever since Father Brahma made her to sit in the bhandara she did not leave it till the end. She was also a special devi (deity) of karmana (service through actions). That is why everyone loved her from their hearts. Someone said - Now Meera would also do well. Who has come in her place? Meera. Yes, why would she not? She would certainly do (well) because Meera has also received good sustenance, is not it? Achcha.

BapDada hoisted the flag of Shiv with his own hands on the stage of the Diamond Hall and conveyed greetings to everyone. Everyone celebrated the birthday of the Father and the birthday of self with a lot of love. Multimillion congratulations for this. Felicitations. Just as you hoisted this symbolic flag, and showered flowers - similarly, hoist the flag of remembrance of the Father in the heart of every soul. It is hoisted in your heart. but now hoist the flag of the Father, i.e. the flag of remembrance in the hearts of everyone. Then the entire world would become a garden of flowers. The jungle of thorns would end and it would become a garden of flowers. Emerge such thought/resolution (sankalp) in the heart always. This has to be done without fail, this is bound to happen, and it is as good as done. One has to just become instrumental for it. Achcha, Omshanti.
(Concluded)
-----------------------

arjun

PBK

Post19 Jul 2008

Omshanti. On 18th July instead of Part-IV of VCD*, the Part-IV of VCD* was posted on the forum. The mistake has since been corrected by posting the Part-IV of VCD*.
The inconvenience caused is regretted.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post23 Jul 2008

VCD* No.697, Cassette No.1183, dated 11.06.07, at Bhilai Gitapathshala

Clarification of Murli dated 12.10.67

Ref. No.VCD*.,

Today’s morning class is dated 12th October, 1967. The Father explains to the children. Sit considering yourself to be a soul and then remember the Father. Who explains? It is not the Father of the body, the bodily being. The Father of the soul that resides in the body is the Supreme Father Supreme Soul. The body is a corporeal thing made of five elements. So, the Father of the body is also an idol/effigy of five elements. He is also a bodily being. And the soul residing within the body is not made up of the five elements. The five elements keep changing their form. The form of the body is present today; it would not be present tomorrow. But]the soul is present today, it was present earlier too and it would be present always. So, that Father of soul, i.e. the Supreme Soul is also like this. He was, He is and He will be eternal. The soul is a point of light; its Father is also a point of light.

It is said for the soul that – ‘A wonderful star shines in the middle of the forehead (between the two eyebrows).’ That star is not visible in a shining form. Is it visible to anyone? Yes, if someone concentrates very much, then the shining star is visible or it may be visible to someone in the divine visions. So, all of us are point-like souls and the Father of all the point like souls is the point of light, Supreme Father Supreme Soul. Our name is based on the body. What? Our name is based on the body and the Father of the souls does not have His body. He is forever bodiless (videhi). That is why the name of His soul is – Shiv. The name of our soul is not Shiv. Shiv means kalyaankaari (benefactor). Today we cause benefit, and tomorrow we cause harm to someone. Leave others, we cause harm to ourselves. So, all our souls cannot be called Shiv. Yes, we are the children of that point of light soul ‘Shiv’. We are numberwise benefactors as per our efforts.

The point is not visible to these eyes, but the sparkle/shine of that point of light is visible in these eyes. When a man leaves his body, the eyes become like buttons. Does any sparkle/shine remain in the eyes? It does not remain. So, we souls are indeed forms of light, whose light is radiating through these eyes, but it is so subtle that it is not visible through these eyes, that from where and how did that light exit? When a human being leaves his body…, scientists have performed many experiments and seen how the soul exits/escapes. They confined a dying person in a glass-room. They made it of glass and confined him inside. The soul escaped and the glass cracked. Such power in such a small soul! Yes, the more subtle a thing the more powerful it is. Atom is so small. Atom is observed through machines. Atom bombs are prepared with it. There is so much power in it. Even then, that is observed through the machines, but the soul cannot be seen even through machines.

A soul is so subtle and that too it is numberwise. What? The power of one soul does not match with the power of another soul. Just as there are small and big batteries? There are small batteries in clocks/watches. Some have less power and some have more power. So, similarly, there is individual capacity to retain numberwise power in the point of light souls. The most powerful soul is the Supreme Soul Shiv. But He does not come in The Cycle of birth and death. That is why He does not take birth through womb. If He too starts taking birth through the womb, then there is nobody to liberate us, who enter The Cycle of birth and death. That is the reason why the Supreme Soul Shiv is called videhi (bodiless). It means that He is opposite (vipreet) to the body. We souls are not opposite to the bodies. We become favourable/friendly to the body and we are indeed so. If anyone asks us that are we videhi (bodiless) or dehi (embodied)? Now we are dehi. Our intellect remains engrossed in the body. We are bodily beings. Our intellect gets attracted to the body every moment. The intellect gets attracted to its body and the intellect gets attracted to others' body. The intellect gets attracted to the things related to the body. But that Supreme Soul Father comes in this world.

Just as we souls come to this world and play our part in The Cycle of 84 births, He too comes; He even enters into the bodily beings, although He especially enters in the appointed Chariot (mukarrar rath or the permanent Chariot). Despite that, He does not get attracted by the body. He does not develop attachment towards the body. And what about us? We develop attachment for the body. Even that attachment can break number wise through the practice according to one's efforts. Everyone's attachment does not break equally.

In such a big world, how many souls are there in the category of human souls? 500-700 crores [5 to 7 billion] Just as there are seeds, is not it? So, as is the seed, so will be The Tree or plant that grows out of it. It will not be so, that if it is a seed of wheat and the plant that grows is of pea, gram. No. So, our soul is also a human soul. Whenever the human soul takes birth, it would take the birth of a human being only. Now, it has been written in the scriptures that - the human soul passes through the 84 lakh species. If the soul passes through the 84 lakh species, and when many souls take birth as children, they have been observed to describe the story of their past births, but has any child said that he was an insect or a worm, an animal or a bird in the previous birth? Nobody described. What does it prove? That – no human soul ever takes birth in other species and a (valid) reason is also required to go (and take rebirth as another species).

They tell the reason that - if someone commits sins, he has to pass through The Cycle of 84 lakh species to suffer punishments for that sin. So, does he pass through The Cycle of 84 lakh species? Does he pass through The Cycle of 84 lakh species? (Someone said - No) What is the reason? Why would he pass through? Can one not experience the punishments for the sinful actions while being in the human species? There are even more organs in the human species and the animals, birds, worms and insects do not have so many organs. Suppose there is a snake. Have you seen the ears of a snake? They are not visible. Does it have arms? Does it have limbs? They are not visible. So, they have fewer organs, hence their pleasures and pains also become less. And human beings have all the organs, that is why they experience more pleasures and pains. Pleasures as well as pains are experienced through organs
.....(to be continued)
------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post24 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... Some souls become so sorrowful. What is the main reason? Beat the animals, bull, buffalo, cow with a stick. It would feel (the pain) just when it is beaten with the stick. Later on, it would not remember throughout the life. And what about the human beings? Leave the matter about sticks, if a human being is just told a harsh word, he would remember it throughout the life. It proves that – the eleventh organ, i.e. the mind, which is very subtle. It is a power of the soul itself. The more powerful the mind of a soul, the more it experiences pleasures and pains. Well, is that mind present in the Supreme Soul or not? In the Supreme Father? The one, who possesses mind, would think, churn. The one who does not have mind, would not think and churn. And that is alright. The one who takes birth and dies, would think and churn as well. The one, who does not take birth and die at all, does not require thinking or churning at all. He is asochtaa (the one who does not think). What? He is abhokta. He neither experiences pleasures nor pain.

So, that Supreme Soul Shiv, the name of whose soul is Shiv, the name of Bindu (a point) is Shiv. The human beings, the sages and saints made the large shape of that point of light for sake of convenience of worship (thinking) that one would not be able to know the point at all. If they pour water, then it is not sure where it would slip. So, they made a bigger form of that bindu - a Shivling and the Shivling was placed in the temples for worship. Big form can be worshipped, and the small form cannot be worshipped at all. So, there are two forms. One is a big form that is made, which is called ling and a bindu (point) is placed in the ling also.

For example, there was a temple of Somnath. It is a very old temple in the history. In that temple, there was a red stone and a diamond was studded in it. What does it remind of? The diamond is the memorial of the point of light Supreme Soul and its bigger form, that has been depicted, is the corporeal (Chariot) in which He enters, the one who gets filled with the stock of knowledge, with the light of knowledge. That has been depicted in it. It means that He is the Supreme Soul Shiv in two forms. One is in the form of the point-like soul, but He cannot do anything without the body, and the second is its practical form – the body in which He enters in a permanent (appointed) form, by entering into one. He changes, transforms the entire world through him. He transforms the world of sorrows into a world of happiness.

So, that point of light was shown in the Somnath temple in the form of Shivling. The big form is the memorial of the corporeal (Chariot), in which that Shiv enters and His very subtle form has been shown in the form of a star. Arms, legs, nose, eyes, ears have not been shown in it. Why have they not been shown? They have not been shown because – the corporeal human being in whom He enters in a permanent (mukarrar or appointed) form. When that corporeal bodily being reaches the most perfect stage while remembering the Supreme Soul Shiv, he does not remain conscious of his organs. For example, the ears are there, it is not that the ears vanish or get cut. No. Ears are present, but not hearing in spite of listening through the ears. What is the condition of us numberwise souls? If anyone says something, if anyone utters bad words, if anyone defames, if anyone abuses, we retain it in our ears. We are unable to forget that matter. It means that our soul is in our ears.

What is the meaning of dehdhaari (embodied/bodily being)? Who assumes the body? The soul; But when is that soul called a dehdhaari? When it gets attached to the body? Otherwise, a person can also do like this that – if anyone speaks wasteful matters, if anyone speaks lies, if anyone speaks things which do not appear to be sweet, if anyone speaks impure matters, then we should listen through one ear and leave it through the other ear. The Supreme Soul has the quality/speciality that He does not have His own body at all. There are no organs at all. So, it is all right, there are no organs, then there is no question of attachment also, but when He enters, He listens to the versions/matters of the soul-like children. He observes the faces of the soul-like children. He does know and the act of all the soul-like children and he does discriminate them. Had it not been so, then the corporeal idol-like form of Shiv, which has been shown - Shankar, that soul of Shankar is different. The soul of Shiv is different. What is the difference between both of them?

The name of just Shiv's soul is Shiv. And the name of Shankar’s body, idol is Shankar. Why is the name Shankar? It is because all the names mentioned in the scriptures are based on the acts [that have been performed]. As the task performed by someone, so is the name that they got. So, how was this name Shankar assigned? The incorporeal one, who is forever incorporeal, egoless and viceless, performs the task through him. He never gets affected by the deformity/defect (vikruti) of the body or the vikruti of the organs of the body at all. Because of not getting influenced by the vikruti of the organs of the body, he is called the incorporeal, viceless. He does not have the ego of the body at all. That is why He is egoless, but what about the soul of Shankar? Shankar means mix. It is said, varnashankar (hybrid/ a mixed race), isn’t it? If the woman (wife) is from the Brahmin caste and if the man (husband) is a Christian, and the child who is born through both of them would be called varnashankar. It means it is a mixed/hybrid creation. So, similarly, the form of Shankar includes both aspects. What? Both the aspects are equally present. He can become hundred percent incorporeal as well as hundred percent corporeal. That incorporeal enters into him. So, through practice, through the practice of RajYoga…; because Shankar is also shown to be sitting in remembrance.

All the idols, statues of bodily beings, of deities, which exist; how did they become deities? How did they get transformed from a man to Narayan? Gita contains The Knowledge of transforming a man into Narayan, to transform a woman into Lakshmi, but how did they become? What is the method of getting transformed from a human being to a deity? That Rajyog, which the Supreme Soul Shiv comes and teaches in this world, through that Rajyog they, transformed themselves from degraded ones to what? They made themselves pure. They transformed the vicious soul, which had become full of sex-lust, anger, greed, attachment, ego, into a viceless soul, i.e. a deity. Who is the maker? The Supreme Soul Shiv. Through whom does He make? Through Shankar
...(to be continued)
----------------------

arjun

PBK

Post25 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... So, Shankar, the bodily being, is not incorporeal forever. Yes, when he practices RajYoga, because the Supreme Soul Shiv enters into him in a permanent/appointed form, so through the colour of company that gets applied, that soul becomes equal to Shiv. Father Shiv is the Father of souls. So, the one who is the Father of souls, He comes and makes the souls equal to Himself, doesn't He? Well, it is a matter of making efforts. Someone would become equal to the Father earlier and some would become later. Someone will make efforts voluntarily and become equal to the Father. And someone will hesitate to make efforts. They will not make efforts that much affectionately. Some children study lovingly and some children do not study in spite of being pushed to do so. But that Supreme Soul Shiv is Almighty. He comes in this world only to end the world of bodily beings, the the world of people with bodily ego, and to create the world of egoless deities and then depart.

He teaches the practice to create that world of egoless deities, which was said just now. What was said? The Father tells the children. Which Father tells which children? The spiritual children - the children who make efforts to become constant in the spiritual stage. They consider themselves to be souls/spirits and observe others in the form of souls/spirits. The sages and and great sages also knew this matter when they wrote scriptures, but at that time the Age/Era was pure (satopradhan yug). At that time they had framed a rule that – the soul sits in the middle of the forehead, a soul is a star; that is why the bindi should be applied here. At that time the stage was pure. Those who taught, they themselves used to be constant in this stage, and those who learned also became constant in that stage, but what happened later on? Later on, does the world gradually get transformed from satopradhan to tamopradhan, or does it rise? It has to experience downfall. While being in the company of bodily beings, everyone’s stage would certainly fall. 'One' uplifts and the rest of the world causes downfall.

Those sages, saints and sanyasis who invented this concept, who brought forward this matter that - we are points of light souls, stars. For example it is written in Gita - 'Anoraneeyaam samanusmaret yah'. This soul is subtler than an atom. Just as there is an atom. It is even subtler than it. It is not visible through these eyes, but still it exists. When one suffers from Malarial fever, doctor extracts a drop (of blood). He spreads it on the glass. Is anything visible to us? Is any germ visible to us? No. Then he observes through a microscope, through a machine. Then, the germs become visible in it. He recognizes that - Yes, these are the germs of Malaria. So, it is not that - we would accept only whatever is visible to us and we would not accept whatever is not visible to us. Eyes are also machines. Some [people] have a sharp eye, and the eyes of some are not able recognize even the face of those sitting in front of their eyes. So, similar are those machines, through which the germ of malaria is observed. Even among those machines, it is one better than the other. They are very, very powerful. While sitting here, they even observe whatever is present on the planet Saturn, the location of the mountains, and the location of the pits. So, it proves that the more powerful a human being is the more powerful would be his creation.

The Supreme Father Supreme Soul is the most powerful. He tells that - these are destructible things, and destructible machines, but the soul is imperishable. It contains so much power, so much power that if the soul becomes resolute, and makes complete efforts, it can do anything. It can destroy the whole world and it can even establish the new creation in the entire world. The soul contains so much power, but it is when the soul becomes concentrated on itself. It should forget the body completely. So, the elevated effort-maker, who makes such efforts, has been named in the scriptures as - Shankar. He alone is such a deity whose name is added with Shiv. Neither Brahma's name, nor Vishnu's name, nor Jagdamba's... names of none of the deities; there are 33 crore deities, and the name of none of them is added to Shiv.

Like in our Indian tradition, the eldest child becomes entitled to kingship. So, similarly, the souls, which play a part on this world like stage by assuming this body-like tail; among those actor souls, the soul playing the most powerful part and the soul which plays the weakest part is one, which becomes hundred percent sinful as well as hundred percent pure. He has been named Shankar. His part is a mixed part. His part includes the part of Shiv's soul, which is hundred percent incorporeal, without vices, egoless; and it also includes the part of the hundred percent body conscious one.

What is the task of Shankar? Among the three personalities, which particular task is shown for Shankar? (Someone said – In the remembrance) No. Remembrance is not a task at all. Task is performed through the bodily organs. To cause destruction, to destroy. So, it is said that he opened the third eye and caused the destruction of the world. So, such a big world, the task of destruction of that world has been mentioned to be that of Shankar. Then it has been said that purity causes establishment. The new world, the world of purity is created, and impurity causes destruction. It means that the sanskar is contained in that soul that even if he drinks the poison of the entire world, he is so poisonous; even then he cannot get destroyed. Why? Why can’t it be possible? (Someone said – whether someone does it or not, it is one and the same) Yes.

Just as it is for the other organs - not listening while hearing through the ears. Similarly, there is such power also in the sex-organ that if he desires, he may focus his thoughts on it, and if he does not desire, he may not. For example, sometimes we are sitting with our eyes open, and if someone passes in front of our eyes, or comes [in front of us], and we are not able to know as to who (came)? Another person says –Hey! You were sitting here itself. You were sitting with your eyes wide open. You are not blind. You were not able to see? Why were we not able to see? It is because the mind was working in some other direction. So, to control the mind... it is said – ‘Manrev aatma.’ [the mind itself is the soul], to concentrate the mind is a matter of practice. We ourselves made the mind inconstant in the 84 births, in the body and bodily relationships and because of experiencing the pleasures of the body. We established relationships with many bodily beings. The intellect was diverted in many bodily beings. We exchanged pleasures and pains with them, so our mind became very inconstant. It became practiced [or habituated].

Now the Father comes and says – Children! He explains. What should you do now? Now this is your last birth. Atom bombs are ready. What? Why? There is a task of Shankar, isn’t it? What? The task of destruction. So, along with the name of Shankar, the task is also reminded. What? Har-har, bam-bam. Jai Shankar. That word ‘bomb’ is associated with Shankar. Bomb means that – He explodes the bombs of knowledge as well, and then the gross bombs also come into action through him The great scientists of the present day who have prepared the atomic energy do not contain so much power. They themselves fear –Oh! This is a very dangerous destructive thing – explosive that has got prepared. They do not have the power to explode them (these atomic bombs). But they have been inspired by someone, ‘you prepare this’. So they did prepare them, but until the one who has inspired gives inspiration, they cannot explode them. And when would he give the inspiration? He would give the inspiration when the task of establishment of the new world is accomplished
...(to be continued)
-------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post26 Jul 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... So, it has been 70 years since this knowledge began. It means to say, how much time has passed since God came in this world, since Shiv has been giving this knowledge? 70 years have passed. Someone may say – Nothing has happened in such a long time, so, what will happen in future? The answer is that all the religious fathers who came, Abraham, Buddha, Christ, Guru Nanak, etc., all of them have also established their religion within (a period of) 100 years, within their lifetime. Similarly, when the Father of those religious fathers, the Father of fathers, comes to this world, He also takes hundred years time.

Although 70 years have passed, in those 70 years the task of establishment by Brahma gets completed and also the task of destruction by Shankar gets completed at a mental level. What does establishment mean? The profession (vritti) of Brahmins… What is their profession (vritti)? Obtaining knowledge and giving knowledge to others. This karma [act] is considered to be the most righteous one. Knowledge means information. Information of what? The information of truth. Not the information of false matters. Does falsehood cause sorrows or happiness? Falsehood causes sorrows. And truth gives happiness. Truth [satya] leads to the ‘Golden Age’[Satyug] and falsehood leads to ‘Iron Age’[Kaliyug].

So, when the Supreme Soul comes in this world, He narrates the true knowledge. The one through whom He narrates the true knowledge is called Brahma. And, Brahma is shown to possess 4 or five heads. It means that there are some 4-5 souls, special souls on this world like stage, in whom He comes and accomplishes His task. That is why Brahma is called Panchanan (five-headed), Chaturaanan (four-headed). Which are the four souls? Which are those 4-5 souls? They are very famous in the scriptures. What? Whenever any novel is written, whenever a book of plays/drama is written, whenever a story book is written, then some such actor is depicted in it, who becomes very famous. He is called the hero actor.

In this world stage also there is a hero and a heroine. One is Ram and the other is Krishna. The soul of Ram also passes through The Cycle of 84 births, and the soul of Krishna also passes through The Cycle of 84 births. The Supreme Soul Shiv enters in the (body of the) soul of Ram in a permanent/appointed manner from the beginning till the end and performs His task and He does not enter forever in the other Brahmas, who are depicted in the form of Brahma. When Shiv comes, He establishes the Brahmin religion through Brahma.

Only those who become Brahmins go and become deities in the Golden Age and the Silver Age. This is the highest caste. It is a high caste. That is why in the path of worship, even today, Kshatriyas are not invited to have meals (on special/holy occasions). Vaishyas are not invited to have meals; they are not worshipped. Brahmins are called, they are offered food, their feet are touched, they are worshipped, they are given dakshina (a gesture in cash or kind in return for the religious services rendered by the Brahmins to householders) To which time does it pertain? In the present time, when God comes in this world at the end of the Iron Age to transform the Age of falsehood into a land of truth He prepares Brahmins. How do the Brahmins get prepared? It is not so that, just as it has been written in the scriptures that Brahmins were born from the mouth of Brahma. A machine was present (in his mouth). He uttered ‘hua’ and the Brahmins emerged. No. The Brahma, in whose body the Supreme Soul Shiv enters and narrates knowledge through the mouth; those who imbibe that knowledge in their life, and make others imbibe it, are called Brahmins.

So, those Brahmins are getting prepared since 70 years, but are all Brahmins alike? In the path of worship 9 categories of Brahmins are famous. It is said – there were 9 sages, the progeny that was born through those 9 sages, the generation that increased, constituted 9 groups of Brahmins belonging to 9 gotras. Actually, those Gotras are not a separate matter. It is a matter of the 9 religions that are prevalent in today’s world. Sun Dynasty (Suryavansh) in the Golden Age, the Moon Dynasty (Chandravansh) in the Silver Age, Islamic people, Budhists, Christians in the Copper Age; how many are they in total? Five. After that? After that come the Sanyasis, the Muslims, the Sikhs and the Aryasamajis. These nine religions that are prevalent in the world are actually the nine types of Brahmins of the highest generation, from where their foundation was laid in the world. There were 9 Gotras of those Brahmins. There must be someone who started them, who must have become deities first of all. That is why, the religious rituals (anushthaan) that are performed here, in those religious rituals, 9 planets are prepared. People worship those nine planets. Among them the eight deities are included. What? The eight belong to the class of deities, and are the ancestors of this world. Among them the ninth one who has been added is valueless. Its value is negligible. What for has it been added? To show the value of others.

For example there used to be kings, there used to be Maharajas in the history; in their Courts nine gems used to be considered very great. Similarly, among all the 500-700 crore human souls, actors in this Court of the Supreme Soul, these nine souls are special, who are in the form of gems. Among them some play the parts in the form of diamonds. Some play a part in the form of ruby (maanik). Some play a part in the form of pearls. Similarly, these nine gems indicate/tell the value of each other. The lesser their value, the later they become instrumental in establishing their religion. The Sun Dynasty gets established through Sun. The Moon Dynasty gets established through Moon. The Islamic Dynasty gets established through Abraham. The Christian Dynasty gets established through Christ. Buddha establishes Buddhism. So, they keep on coming numberwise on this world like stage and as and when they come, the form of the Earth keeps expanding.

Earlier, when there was Sun Dynasty in this world, there was a small area in India in the form of a continent. These coastal areas of the Southern India were not present at all. Then as and when other religious fathers continued to come, the population of these religions went on increasing and the innocent and straightforward deities got entrapped by them. In whose trap? In the trap of Islamic people, Buddhists, Christians. They are very cunning. So, by getting entrapped by them, these deities who were innocent went on getting converted under the influence of their company. It has always happened in the history that only the deity souls, who belong to Hinduism, got converted to other religions. People belonging to other religions never got converted as Hindus. So, look! The population of other religions increased so much in the world and the population of the Hindus remained very less
...(to be continued)
---------------------
PreviousNext

Return to PBK