All people hear my thoughts

for concern over cult-related damage, institutional abuse & psychological problems.

tom

ex-BK

Re: All people hear my thoughts

Post18 Jul 2008

You are right mr green,

Here is a nice mp3 Chant from Spiritual Research Foundation for Spiritual Healing of all sorts of restlessness. I learned it thanks
ex-l wrote:I also came across these guys on my research; Spiritual Research Foundation and flagged up their work on spiritual possession.

Best wishes for all of us.

sachkhand

Post19 Jul 2008

AUM Shanti.
From the post: Arjun, Virendra Dev Dixit & PBKs are Deceivers. Shame on you! Page 1, by arjun on 07 Jul 2008,
arjun wrote: I don't know whether your statement is false or true , but I know that ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has talked hundreds of times about the unity of BKs and PBKs in the form of vijaymala and rudramala in the clarification Murlis and discussion classes.

From the post: All people hear my thoughts, Page 1, by arjun on 17 Jul 2008,
arjun wrote: I was not a witness to that incident and so I can neither confirm nor refute the above incident . But I have heard a third person's account of the incident. He did not mention about the victim shouting the name of N T Rama Rao. But he did mention that the victim was possessed by the evil soul and was behaving awkwardly and shouting. He had to be tied to something but was still shouting ... But somehow he died that night before his family could be called from his village that is situated more than 1500 KMs from Kampil (by rail route).

Arjun, do not try to act too smart. What do you think I am here for? To bluff? You might be doing it in this forum. If you feel that I am not a reliable and trustworthy person, then I request you not to answer any of my post. Many in this forum made hue and cry about my harsh words regarding you, PBKs and Virendra Dev Dixit. But you, with sugar coated words, are considering me a liar. There is no need for you to answer a liar.

From the post: All people hear my thoughts, Page 1, by arjun on 18 Jul 2008,
raj wrote: Arjun, think that one day this secret too leaks out (It is already leaked out much). Then what will you do? At that time atleast you will have to accept what sachkhand had written "PBK, Veerendra Dev Dixit, arjun are deceivers".
arjun wrote:Thanks for your kind words .

There is a saying, "Ati Vinayam Dhoorta Lakshanam" meaning Too much politeness is a sign of shrewdness ( or deception). Dhoorta is translated as both shrewd or deceiver. You can judge yourself better than us.

From the post: All people hear my thoughts, Page 1, by mr green on 18 Jul 2008,
mr green wrote: love is the key ...

I completely agree with mr green. But I remember a Hindi film song. I quote, " Babuji dhire chalna, pyaar main jara sambhalna; bade dhokhe hai, bade dhokhe hai is rah main " meaning, Gentleman tread slowly, take care in Love; there are greats, there are great deceits in this path.
mr green wrote: forget theories and just try to be amiable ...

If we forget theories then there is no need for this forum and so many groups in this forum. Yes. We can discuss our theories and views amiably.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Post19 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:Arjun, do not try to act too smart. What do you think I am here for? To bluff? You might be doing it in this forum. If you feel that I am not a reliable and trustworthy person, then I request you not to answer any of my post. Many in this forum made hue and cry about my harsh words regarding you, PBK's and Veerendra Dev Dixit. But you, with sugar coated words, are considering me a liar. There is no need for you to answer a liar.

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. I think you have developed pre-conceived notions about me and react to my posts before reading them carefully. In the line that you have made bold I have neither directly nor indirectly leveled any allegation against you and simply wrote whatever I heard about the incident from another PBK. Instead of feeling happy that I have responded to your post with whatever information I have you are getting angry at me unnecessarily.

Had I considered you a liar or if I had to protect AIVV I would have not responded to your post at all. Anyways, the post was not addressed to you at all. I had just provided information available with me to the other members of this forum so that they could know some other aspects of the incident. If you think that whatever I write on this forum is meant for you then it is your sweet will. Thanks once again for another dose of sweet words from you. :D

I think your posts are more sugar coated than mine and I hope I don't develop diabetes eating an overdose of sweet words from you. ;)

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post19 Jul 2008

If you want to masturbate with theory is fine by me, but is better to move to the next level.

sachkhand

Post20 Jul 2008

mr green wrote:if you want to masturbate with theory is fine by me, but is better to move to the next level.

AUM Shanti.

What do you mean by masturbate with theory? Please explain.
arjun wrote:I think you have developed pre-conceived notions about me and react to my posts before reading them carefully. In the line that you have made bold I have neither directly nor indirectly leveled any allegation against you and simply wrote whatever I heard about the incident from another PBK ...

Am I not a person who is giving information regarding the incident. You could have simply written about the incident which I had written. There was no need to refer to what another PBK has told. It clearly shows that you have no beleif or purposely want to avoid whatever I have written about an incident which makes you uneasy. Also in the another incident of another thread which I have mentioned in my reply, you doubted my statement, which again means I am not reliable or trustworthy.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post20 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:AUM Shanti. What do you mean by masturbate with theory? Please explain.

Until you let go of your theories you will not understand.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Jul 2008

I do not speak for mr green but I can see the allegorical difference between masturbation ... which is a playing with one's self in order to achieve an emptying of one's self ... and fornication ... which is, ultimately, an act of likely procreation between individuals.

God is often seen as a fornicator on the path of Bhakti. We understand these to be spiritual metaphors.

Lekhraj Kirpalani and Virendra Dev Dixit are also spiritual fornicators (the latter perhaps physically too but that is still under discussion) in that they too get together with others and procreate. Brahma's role in myth etc. Spiritual masturbators just theorise, i.e. "do it by them self for their own mental or self-gratification" rather than get out there and start their own religion.

Onan shanti

raj

Vishnu party

Post21 Jul 2008

Arjun, here is a question to you. Just clarify here on this forum what your boss (God Father of underworld) (Virendra Dev Dixit) has told about it.

Don't give 36 types of eatables. Just answer this questions; "is the meaning of Godfather is given as God's Father by Virendra Dev Dixit"?

Yes/No. (If yes please give explanation of it too). His dumbness of interpreting Murli words will be proved to world. Virendra Dev Dixit is trying to make all Murli points true with his own interpretation of Murlis/my thoughts. Now even common people who don't have essence of BK knowledge start speaking Murli points. People told me that, it said in Murli's that, "not even a single second should go without remembrance of Father". They (people) thus hear my thoughts 24x7.

Here is a song recent Bollywood Hindi film songs with title, "24x7 hours I think of you, call it love or madness, second by second I think of you".

"Children will get Father by sitting at home".

This is raj-yog (making Yaad of secret one). At a time in his Vani. Virendra Dev Dixit has pointed by action of his hands and to me that all people sitting there should link their mind with me just as I (Virendra Dev Dixit) link's his mind too with me. It is like ravana who used to do penance of Shiva/Shankar. Got against him. In 2006, I was very angry at that time I wanted to know what was happening. Virendra Dev Dixit told that is Shankar in any picture shown supporting hands other his own? No. And told that ravana is shown 1000 hands and 10 faces. And was pointing towards him.

He now cannot keep eye contact with me now as he know that how many cruel things he had done to me to prove himself as Shankar and because I know who is doing all this evil. He always gets feared when I get angry and try to please me with such explanations. This was told by him in our meet after second time George Bush and Manhohan Singh meet for nuclear deal.

I remember a situation. When I was leaving for first time to Kampil at that time to know more about it. At that time too, some most faithful PBKs (believers of Virendra Dev Dixit) told me that I was Baba/Samgamyugi Krishna. When I told I told them that when I will meet Baba. They told that you are real ShivaBaba and kept looking at me as if they we in deep love with me.

I know that when I was child (5 years old kid), I was taken to mount abu. With our family trip. We also visited Brahma Kumaris headquarters. The year was 1988 or so. It was not Avyakt Murli period. But afterwards I was told that BapDada had not come that year in Gulzar Dadi. At that time film Mr. India was released.

Here are some websites for reference:-

arjun

PBK

Post21 Jul 2008

raj wrote:"Is Meaning of Godfather is given as God's Father by Veerendra Dev Dixit".

God Father refers to the Supreme Father Shiv.
I remember a situation. when i was leaving for first time to Kampil at that time to know more about it. At that time too, some most faithful PBK's (believer of Veerendra Dev Dixit) told me that i was Baba/samgamyugi Krishna. when i told i told them that when i will meet Baba. they told that you are real ShivaBaba. and kept looking at me as if they we in deep love with me.

You have written what some PBKs told you, but do you also think that you are ShivBaba?

tom

ex-BK

Post21 Jul 2008

Dear Raj,

According to your data that you were in 1988- 5 years old, you must be still very young and have a chance of many years in front of you.

Do you want to spend all your life with torturing yourself and your family and others like us with conspiracy theories and telling us that you are Baba =ShivBaba=God ?
raj wrote:At that time too, some most faithful PBK's (believer of Veerendra Dev Dixit) told me that i was Baba/samgamyugi Krishna. when i told i told them that when i will meet Baba. they told that you are real ShivaBaba. and kept looking at me as if they we in deep love with me.

Don't you see that you are not able to discriminate when people are mocking you. I must tell you that this is painful for me. This happens when somebody loses due to imbalance of the brain's chemistry the ability to evaluate things around him objectively and lose their reasonable approach to the reality. Help yourself and take help and medicaments from doctors and also if you want take help from spiritual places. But for God's sake leave us in peace to deal with our limited issues in this forum. We have already three ShivBaba's until now, and really not need a fourth one.

With best wishes for all of us

sachkhand

Post21 Jul 2008

raj wrote:here is scanned image from C.S.I (Computer society of India) magazine which i received in 2007 with heading "Our covert surveillance is no more covert".

AUM Shanti.

Where is scanned image? I do not see any attachment or any link. Please attach the scanned image.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

john

reforming BK

Post21 Jul 2008

Seems to me Raj and Sackhand have not got a single solid piece of anything with their allegations, i.e. hot air and malicious at that. Why not save your accusations until you really have got something to say, or if you have got something solid to say COME OUT AND SAY IT?

Or are you content in throwing enough **** in the hope that some will stick?

Raj - There may be mind control going on in the world, but that doesn't mean it's happening to you.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Jul 2008

I am kind of sick of watching all these ex-PBK come onto the forum and attack Arjun because he is seemingly the only fix target they have for their gripes about whatever Virendra Dev Dixit has or has not done.

Like you John, I just wish that they would SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO ... if they have to ... and go. Otherwise, move their post to amongst the fruit and nut cakes of the Mr Green Kumaris topic.

sachkhand

Post23 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:AUM Shanti. What do you mean by masturbate with theory? Please explain.
mr green wrote:Until you let go of your theories you will not understand.

For your information I have done this many a times in the past nearly two decades of my student life of GodFatherly knowledge. I have started afresh many times leaving all previously conceived theories. And I have accepted my experiences and feelings even when they went to my concepts or theories. I just followed my experieces. And after lots of debating with myself and discussing and explaining my concepts to my freinds, I have come to the present knowledge. Even after we let go everything, still there has to be some actual explanation to Murli points. I am trying to understand them.

I too am thinking to start afresh once again forgetting all theories and concentrating on being soul-conscious and faith in Supreme Soul Shiv. And I beleive The Ultimate Truth will be revealed to me soon.
ex-l wrote: I do not speak for mr green but I can see the allegorical difference between masturbation ... which is a playing with one's self in order to achieve an emptying of one's self ... and fornication ... which is, ultimately, an act of likely procreation between individuals. God is often seen as a fornicator on the path of Bhakti. We understand these to be spiritual metaphors. Lekhraj Kirpalani and Veerendra Dev Dixit are also spiritual fornicators (the latter perhaps physically too but that is still under discussion) in that they
too get together with others and procreate. Brahma's role in myth etc. Spiritual masturbators just theorise, i.e. "do it by them self for their own mental or self-gratification" rather than get out there and start their own religion.

I think only the last sentence made bold has some meaning and the rest is mostly rubbish. This is my opinion.

Thank you.
Sanjeev.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:I think only the last sentence made bold has some meaning and the rest is mostly rubbish. This is my opinion.

Metaphorical bollocks, actually.
PreviousNext

Return to Abuse & Recovery