When was this forum actually started? (Sanjeev's story)

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: When was this forum actually started?

Post01 Aug 2008

sachkhand wrote:But can we understand The GodFather by reading literature and early Yagnya history?

You are questioning the intentions of 'people' who wish to understand God through the literature and Yagya history, but what do you yourself do? You quote from literature and history (the latest one being the history of Mahatma Gandhi's son) extensively to prove yourself to be the reincarnation of Brahma Baba or the new Chariot of God Shiva. Are you not trying to use the history of PBKs to defame them?

bansy

Post02 Aug 2008

Bizarre that this thread is raised by someone who was previously member anamik who joined in Dec 2006 but waits until July 2008 to ask about when this forum was started.

More bizarre is the number of replies including this one. :oops:

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Aug 2008

We are too kind and too accommodating ... every virtue in balance, I say.

sachkhand

Post04 Aug 2008

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:You are questioning the intentions of 'people' who wish to understand God through the literature and Yagya history, but what do you yourself do? You quote from literature and history (the latest one being the history of Mahatma Gandhi's son) extensively to prove yourself to be the reincarnation of Brahma Baba or the new Chariot of God Shiva. Are you not trying to use the history of PBKs to defame them?

Yes, I questioned because although they are showing deep interest in knowing the history of Yagnya. They do not actually believe that This Rudra Gyan Yagnya was established by The GodFather Shiv. Also they have no faith in Murli points and do not believe that Murli contains words spoken by The GodFather Shiv. They have no real concerns for The Yagnya.

Have you not seen the post written in July in The Commonroom by name "Brahma was Satan", written by mr green, one of the founder member of this forum. They have no respect for Brahma Baba, and even you have not tried to explain them the actual thing. That means you too believe that Brahma was Satan. You may ask, why did I not try to explain? Because I am not going to be here for long and will not be able to clarify each and every time. No other so called PBKs have tried to explain. BKs do not want to be part of this so they will not come over here to debate with you people. You and other AIVV members are happy because you think that you have got a platform to propagate ideas about Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV. But do you know why they give so much importance to you and Virendra Dev Dixit? It is done according to the rule in politics, ENEMY OF OUR ENEMY IS OUR FRIEND. Nothing more than that.

Regarding the reference of Gandhi by me, I will answer it in that thread itself. You have misunderstood the reason behind it, and you are getting so impatient to shut my mouth and discredit me that you are not able to understand my posts which are very straight forward and clear.

One simple question to you. Can anyone tell what was in the mind of Dada Lekharaj and what he experienced, just by knowing the history of Yagnyaa. Is it really possible to get the actual True history? You have asked me that am I not using the history of PBKs to defame them? Does it mean that Virendra Dev Dixit's intentions while raising the issue of Yagnyaa history was to defame Brahma Baba and BKWSU?

Virendra Dev Dixit is present here to answer any criticism made about him. Dada Lekharaj is not present here to defend himself even if someone creates some bogus history of Yagnyaa. If Brahma Baba has not kept record of those days and have not published about it, then it has to be beneficial in some ways which we cannot understand now. But it is said in Murlis that Yagnyaa history cannot remain a suspense forever. Even members of this forum cannot give the true history. It is said that when Father comes then everything about the past, i.e. Yagya history will become clear.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post04 Aug 2008

Oh dear, I did not say Brahma was Satan. I was asking if others remembered the theory BELIEVED by BKs that Brahma was Satan. Bo back and read your Murlis again, sachand.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Aug 2008

sachkhand wrote:Have you not seen the post written in July in The Commonroom by name "Brahma was Satan", written by mr green, one of the founder member of this forum. They have no respect for Brahma Baba.

Bearing in mind that either this incarnation as sackhand, or your previous incarnation as anamik, you stated that you believed that you are the current incarnation of Lekhraj Kirpalani, does this not suggest a lack of detachment from name and fame.

I agree, if you read the topic, it was discussing a point of Knowledge that is actually utterly accurate ... by the faith of Brahma Kumaris, it was the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani that lead humanity to its downfall.

And, by your faith in being Lekhraj Kirpalani reincarnated, that mean you believe that you that led humanity to its downfall.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post04 Aug 2008

Its a pity that this forum member cannot be himself at any one time and is posting distastefully unneccessary threads just to have a say. A split personality perhaps? One day this, one day that. Overly sensitive and self-sympathetic and self-serving in nature. Deistic narcissism at its best perhaps?

arjun

PBK

Post04 Aug 2008

sachkhand wrote:Have you not seen the post written in July in The Commonroom by name "Brahma was Satan", written by mr green, one of the founder member of this forum. They have no respect for Brahma Baba, and even you have not tried to explain them the actual thing. That means you too believe that Brahma was Satan. You may ask, why did I not try to explain? Because I am not going to be here for long and will not be able to clarify each and every time. No other so called PBKs have tried to explain. BKs do not want to be part of this so they will not come over here to debate with you people. You and other AIVV members are happy because you think that you have got a platform to propagate ideas about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV. But do you know why they give so much importance to you and Veerendra Dev Dixit? It is done according to the rule in politics, ENEMY OF OUR ENEMY IS OUR FRIEND. Nothing more than that.

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. I think you are obsessed with the PBKs all the time. :D You hurl abuses at us when we reply to your posts and now you are levelling allegations against us for not writing in a thread that was not meant for us at all.

Please go through the relevant thread in the ex-BKs Section once again. It is similar to some of the threads in the PBK section where the soul of Ram becoming Ravan and Krishna becoming Kansa has been discussed in detail. In the same way mr. green has raised the subject of Brahma being the no.1 pure and no.1 impure soul. And many BK members of this forum have already replied to mr. green's post. So, where is the need for me to reply? We have already discussed with the BK members of this forum about our idea of Brahma Baba's soul not being the no.1 soul. Since they do not agree with us, why should we deliberately force our views upon them by interfering in every thread?

Anyways, as regards your charge of the PBKs joining hands with the ex-BKs to malign the BKs is concerned, it is not based on facts. Wherever we have to point out the violations of Shrimat by the BKWSU (not individual BKs) we have done that with the help of Murli proofs. If you consider quoting Murlis as acts of enemies, then it is your sweet will. But we don't see the BKs as enemy at all. Whenever required we have supported the cause of BKs on this forum.

In the past one member (who was perhaps banned) started a thread terming BKWSU as a terrorist organization and I vehemently opposed him and he was very angry with me. Many a times some members interpreted Murlis in a literal sense and thus drew a meaning different from the official view of BKWSU. I supported the BKWSU. Very recently one member quoted a Murli to say that BKs do not love anyone in the world other than Baba. But I wrote in support of the BKWSU. But anyways, what is the use of explaining to you when you don't have time to read the various threads on the forum before levelling false allegations against the members and the forum itself?

On Godly Service,
Arjun

sachkhand

Post04 Aug 2008

AUM Shanti.
bansy wrote: Bizarre that this thread is raised by someone who was previously member anamik who joined in Dec 2006 but waits until July 2008 to ask about when this forum was started.

Bizarre in what sense? Do you think every member here goes and sees the members page first on joining. Even if anyone sees sometimes does he notice the year of joining of the Admin. It happenned that I noticed the year of joining of Admin just recently and again it took some time to post on this subject because I was busy. There is nothing bizarre.
ex-l wrote: We are too kind and too accommodating ...

Thank you for your kindness and virtues. Hope every member follows you in this aspect, including me.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

bansy

Post04 Aug 2008

sackhand wrote:Bizarre in what sense? Do you think every member here goes and sees the members page first on joining. Even if anyone sees sometimes does he notice the year of joining of the Admin. It happenned that I noticed the year of joining of Admin just recently and again it took some time to post on this subject because I was busy. There is nothing bizarre.

Interesting a year such as 1970 will affect you, whereas it does not affect the other several hundred members of this forum. That is bizzare.
sackhand wrote:May I know from someone that "When was this forum actually started?" What is their actual agenda

You use this forum actively and then you ask what is the actual agenda. That is bizzare.

You don't really care do you ?
Its a pity that this forum member cannot be himself at any one time and is posting distastefully unneccessary threads just to have a say. A split personality perhaps? One day this, one day that. Overly sensitive and self-sympathetic and self-serving in nature. Deistic narcissism at its best perhaps?

Sums it up and with all the other threads and posts that others have made to be tolerant of this member.

really?

Post14 Aug 2008

AUM Shanti.

This is a post I had written few days back and since this post contained many other information which I earlier was not intending to write, I had thought to post it on last Thursday. But since account of Sachkhand is deactivated I am posting this as "Really?". Anyone can email me and I will try to answer your querries. But I cannot guaranty a reply.
pilatus wrote: I am glad that you had "very good experience". As you might read elsewhere on the forum, like (at least) some others here, my experiences were mixed.

Yes, I accept. I too had few unpleasant experiences. I wrote about my good experiences because it should not be mistaken that I never had any good experiences in AIVV. Even you have written that my experience as PBK might be heavily influencing my input/ approach to the forum. That is the reason why I have written about my good experiences. It might seem very awkward and unrealistic. But I would like to tell four incidents in Kampil.

I had went to meet Baba (the reason for writing Baba instead of Virendra Dev Dixit which is the way I have been writing in this forum is that untill couple of years back I used to consider Virendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba. And whenever I wrote letters to Kampil before three years back I used to write in Hindi, as ShivBaba) first time in Kampil in January 1993. Classes used to be very early morning and there used to (drishti) Yoga for about one hour before Murli class. Mummi (ex-wife of Virendra Dev Dixit) used to sit beside Baba at that time facing him. I used to be so emotional and full of feelings of dedication and humility that tears used to flow through my eyes.

Few days afterwards at the time of Yoga I had experience of sweetness and peace in my forehead, I felt the consciousness i.e. I, the soul. I even thought that when experience of self is so sweet and pleasant then why are we hungry for sensual pleasures? After Yoga thre was Murli class as usual. After class was over I came to the front room where we stayed and where Baba also used to come and sit with us and chat with us and discuss and give clarifications and also used to play chess.

So, as I entered the front room after Murli class, Baba also had come behind me. He asked me that so Baba gave Divya Drishti to me (I do not remember the exact words). I said yes. Another Brother there said that how is that possible because it is said that only ShivBaba has Divya Drishti. Then I corrected that Brother and said that in Murli it is said that Only ShivBaba has the key to Sakshatkar (Divine Vision) whereas Divya Drishti is birth right of every child of ShivBaba. And as Baba himself had asked me about it, I was confirmed that the experience I had was not my fantacy but a real one.

Another time we were sitting with Baba in the front room. I do not remember how that issue came up. Baba suddenly asked me whether I wanted to know my previous births. Just minutes back while discussing (I think) Baba had said that it was better to experience ourself about our part rather than hearing from someone else. So, when Baba asked the question I felt clearly that a thought was induced in me and accordingly I said that no, I do not want to hear about my previous births from Baba but want to feel them myself.

Once (after first floor was completed) when Baba was sitting with PBKs on the first floor. It was rainy season and rain water used to come in on the first floor when it rained. I came to the first floor from below and I saw that some water was there, and as I saw Baba while going there I saw Baba in his eyes and I could sense that He was telling me to clear that water with some cloth. I did it.

Initially I had thought of witing just two but now this last one. We PBKs were staying on the first floor and used to leave our sandals and shoes on one side. Some PBKs would clean the place. So one day while cleaning I was putting all the sandals and shoes outside the room. I was keeping and a thought came to me that, Oh, I had to keep shoes and sandals with my hand of all these people. Just my pair of sandals were remaining and suddenly another PBK took my sandals and put them outside. So, I had many pleasant and good and mystic experiences there.

So, now the question arises why I am raising such issues in the forum which seems to be against ShivBaba.
I never used to think and churn knowledge too much. Basically, I am an emotional being, not very intellectual. But I think I have the capacity to think rationally and logically. I used to do purusharth of getting to the source of I. I used to think that although we get to know our births and Who Am I? I used to think that it is more important to understand and to know What Am I? And thus I continued with my purusharth.

Although sometimes I used to have questions and doubts about Virendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba I did not think about it too much. I just believed. When I had gone to Kampil in 2002 I was asked to do bhatti again because I had not been a regular student in the PBK classes at my place and also had not gone to Kampil since many years. And I was asked to give in writing (letter of belief), i.e. court affidavit, in Farrukhabad AIVV centre (as nowadays no one is allowed directly into Kampil centre). When I came back to my place after doing bhatti in Kampil and meeting Baba in Chandighad I was uneasy. In Farrukhabad they had given me copy of my letter of belief. But as I started feeling that Virendra Dev Dixit is not the actual Mukarrar Rath or Prajapita, but it must be Lekhraj Kirpalani. I was feeling frustrated.

One AIVV member was going to Farrukhabad from our place. So I gave a packet to him to give it to Virendra Dev Dixit's hands only, in which I had returned the copy of letter of belief and written a letter to Virendra Dev Dixit (not ShivBaba) about my questions and doubts. I also have written a letter to ShivBaba (posted to Kampil centre) that hereafter I will not be an emotional being but will accept only facts which seems correct to me according to my churning based on my experiences.

Since few years, that is after 2002, it started to come to my mind that Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani must have taken rebirth after his death and that part must be Prajapita. So, some time in 2003-2004, I had written a letter to Kampil in which I wrote that I was getting a feeling very often that Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani must have taken rebirth after his death. After few days I received a letter in which I was questioned that then who is coming in Mt. Abu if D. Lekhraj's soul had taken rebirth? I had no answer. I kept quiet. Again I had gone to Kampil with a party in 2005 (may be July).

In Farrukhabad AIVV centre in class (where VCD* of Virendra Dev Dixit's Murli class is shown) I had a very peculiar experience. It seems something happened in my brain's neural connectins as if blocks were cleared and everything had been put in their places. When we came back to Farrukhabad after doing bhatti in Kampil an old PBK whom I know since many years personally asked me about my experience and what have I gained? I said that I am now out of the influence of souls of Ram and Krishna (i.e., those Ram and Krishna as explained by Virendra Dev Dixit). I had bought Murli Khand 1 in Delhi AIVV centre.

So after coming back to our place I just kept it as I had kept all the notebooks wherein I had taken down Murli points from registers provided in Kampil. After few months I do not exactly know when and why I started reading Murli points seriously. I read Murli khand 1, Murli points in my notebooks, also Sakar Murlis of 1985 which I got from another PBK. In that I read a Murli point. Murli dt. 2-4-85, page 3: You people feed Brahmin. Call soul, is it not. This is all recorded in drama. It is not that soul comes leaving it's body. All this custom is in drama. There is nothing to get confused in this.

And after reading this point I again started to think on the point that Lekhraj Kirpalani must have taken rebirth after his death. And the custom that is taking place in Mt. Abu now where it is said that soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani comes is recorded in drama but it does not mean that Lekhraj Kirpalani goes there leaving his body of his present birth. But what is the explantion for all this? I used to keep thinking. Especially in the night when laying in bed I used to get thoughts which used to be like hints. Also I used to see minute sparkle of light. Sometime coming out of eyes and sometime in front of eyes.

I used to churn these hints based on my experiences. And thus I progressed (I believe so). And slowly a concept emerged regarding different aspects of The GodFather Shiv which I have written in the post "ShivBaba in Nutshell" in BK Splinter groups. Yet the concept is not complete but I think it is skeleton based on which everything else will fall in their respective places.

Regarding Ramkrishna Paramhansa as the previous birth of Lekhraj Kirpalani, I had this thought even at the time when I came to BK knowledge in 1989-90. But when I saw the year of death of Paramhansa and year of birth of Lekhraj Kirpalani as per BKs I had rejected that thought. But when in PBKs they told that Lekhraj Kirpalani was not sixty years old in 1936 I began to think that there is possiblity. In 2004-5 it so happened that I read biography of Ramkrishna Paramhansa and of Vivekanand and other disciples of Paramhansa and in one of the books I read that Ramkrishna Paramhansa had said that he would take his next birth in the North-West region of India. And in those days before partition of India Sindh province was the North-West region of India where D. Lekharaj was born.

Also an incident is written in biography of Paramhansa about his last days when he was sufferring due to throat cancer. In the last days of Paramhansa one of his desciples started to say openly that Ramkrishna Paramhansa was an Avataar (Reincarnation) or The Corporeal form of The GodFather. Narendra (who later became famous as Vivekanand), one of the young desciple who was very dear to Ramkrishna Paramhansa but who had no belief that GodFather can be even as Corporeal Human being, opposed this.

When Paramhansa was bedridden and was not even able to speak (just before three days of his death), Narendra was standing beside the bedridden Paramhansa and he thought in his mind that if in such state if Paramhansa says that he is an Avataar of GodFather then he (i.e. Narendra) would accept it. And just as Narendra completed his thought Ramkrishna Paramhansa asked and I quote, " Naren, do you still do not believe. Here, (I am) telling you, hear, One Who had been Ram Who had been Krishna, same One has Reincarnated as Ramkrishna in this body. But this is not just according to your Vedanta but in reality" (quoted from the book 'Yugavataar Shri Ramkrishna' in kannada language by swami Purushottamanand, vol 4, page 287, published by Shri Ramkrishna Ashram, Bengaluru).

So with this I was confirmed that Ramkrishna Paramhansa is the previous birth of Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani. And it also gave hints to the actual meaning of souls of Ram and Krishna which are being referred by Virendra Dev Dixit in his explanations.
When the above mentioned concept developed, it explained many difficult points of Murlis which were contradictory. Also during this period I started to have feeling that I was Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani's next birth. Oouch. That was just foolish of me. I tried to tell my intellect not to act foolishly. But the thought changed my state. I used to have pleasant experience. But I refused to believe it because Maya deceives in many ways. It is very. Experience of those days was like hot and sweet tomato sauce.

Then I put a condition to my mind that if such thing happens, which was accoding to me very difficult to happen, then I would believe it. And the thing happened. But still I could not believe it. I told my thought to my mother. She told to keep it to myself. She too actually did not believe. But it relieved me to certain degree as I could at least tell this to someone. I have been telling my spiritual churnings to one of my friends with whom I used to go for walking in the evenings and who although is not connected with BKWSU and AIVV but still has interest in spirituality and has faith in Guruji of their family who have done penance and meditation in Himalayas and have many experiences and powers. But I have never told him what I feel about my previous births.

When I came to know about this forum I became member of this forum on 26 december 2006 as Anamik. In that I asked question about Ramkrishna Paramhansa and also wrote a post that Prajapita would realise himself in 2007. Because I felt that by the next year I will get clarity and my understanding will take a shape. Untill then I used to have a kind of restlessness and uncertainity about future. But afterwards I started to feel that now everything is getting settled.

By mid-2007, my feelings changed and I felt that now Ravan is defeated and he has accepted the defeat. My restlessness was over and I became fearless that now nobody in world can do anything. Everything is settled. All this seems like a fairy tale, my fantacy, it might be so. Unless one gets explanation to everything nothing can be believed 100%. But still to progress further I thought it is better I make statement in this forum that I am Prajapita.

There were two reasons mainly. One, it would be a kind of record. And secondly it would bring criticisms and questions which I should face. Because if my intellect is fooling me then it will be humiliated and will back down. And as this would do no harm to anybody else I posted my statement that "I am Prajapita". At the maximum, it would humiliate me and it was not of much importance. But as I wanted to post with my true identity I created another account and again joined the forum with nickname Sachkhand and started to write my true name in the end of every post.

Since then I have not posted as Anamik and now I have even forgot it's password. I have even forgot the email ID given for that which I have stopped using. Even while creating that email ID I had given false data. Because I have heard that we should never disclose our identity in internet. But now I am fearless, come what may. It does not matter.

Sorry, for such a long post. I started with something else in mind and I have written so many things. I think this post replies many things which were being asked to me in many other threads.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

I think if site Admin had waited just for few more days they would have got answers to all their doubts regarding me. I hope they have got answers.

really?

Good-bye to this Forum.

Post14 Aug 2008

AUM Shanti.

I am sachkhand, writing this post by joining this forum once again as "Really?" because sachkhand's membership was deactivated. I was expecting this to happen when I started critising Virendra Dev Dixit's actions and raising questions about This forum. Now my IP address is permanently banned. Let Admin and the so called ex-BKs see for themselves how they react to people questioning them.

In Post: Advice to Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV, page 1,
Admin wrote: (on 02 Aug 2008) It appears that the account sachkand is posting from the same internet connection as the earlier account anamik.

Could the user please confirm whether they are the same individual? To answer a question asked elsewhere, the "terms and conditions" published during the signing up procedure are the standard terms and conditions that came with the software application we use to run this forum.

The forum's Editorial Policy, Forum Guidelines and Site Disclaimer are clearly published at the link in written in blue in this sentence. Inappropriate or duplicate posts are generally moved to the Lost Property topic instead of deleted, unless they are simple error or blank postings, to avoid any such doubts as those raised by sachkand. Any individuals can see them.

Site Admin

In Post: Advice to Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV, page 2
Admin wrote: It appears that the account sachkand is posting from the same internet connection as the earlier account anamik. Could the user please confirm whether they are the same individual?
sachkhand wrote: (on 04 Aug 2008)Dear Admin, bansy on 28 Jun 2008 had raised this issue in the post: "Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?" in PBK group. It is in page 3. And I have accepted it. And I have explained it in the following replies to questions raised by arjun over this issue.

I also read The forum's Editorial Policy, Forum Guidelines and Site Disclaimer. I really appreciate it. Couple of years back I really wished that there should be some place in the internet where we could question wrong doings of BKWSU and even AIVV. I thank you very much for having launched this forum. The only thing is some of the members are more interested in making fun of BKWSU rather than constructive opposition. Anyway people will come forward even to defend The Truth of BKWSU.

But I have a complaint. I think it was not fair on your part to ban raj. He should have been given chance. If you thought that he raised issues of politics involving important political figures you could have removed the post or deleted such sentences.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

May I ask site Admin and other founder members of this forum what is the actual reason for deactivating the account of Sachkhand? Regarding the issue of Sachkhand being the same person who used to post as Anamik, I want to say that this issue was raised in this forum in June 2008 by bansy, and I had accepted it and given explanation to it there itself. No action was taken against me then. Admin did not care to question me then.

Regarding whether I am member of any BK Splinter groups like Vishnu Party, I have answered this question also previously. ex-I had questioned about this to me. Once again I am telling you all people that I am not a member of any BK Splinter groups. I am posting what I feel and experience and I am not instigated by anybody. I think this clears the doubts of site Admin and all other members. I hope ban on the IP address will be removed and account of Sachkhand will be reactivated.

I think the issue of me being the same person posting as Anamik is just a pretext to deactivate my (i.e., Sachkhand's) account. Also I wanted to ask them (although I am not a Vishnu Party member) that whether this forum is an open forum or not? Are members of any particular groups banned from this forum? If so then what meaning is there to you people questioning BKWSU? Are you morally correct? I hope I and many other members of this forum will get clarification.

Anyway I have lost interest in the discussions of this forum. It makes no difference to me whether my account is reactivated or not. But yes, it will surely make difference in the charisma of Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers and in the appearance of the mask this forum is wearing because I know that Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers are hand in glove with this forum. And hello one of the Arjuns, I hope we will not meet each other again, you are not fooling me but yourself. Sachhe Dil pe Sahab Raji.

Mera Joota hai Japani, Yah Patloon Englistani, sar pe laal topi Roosi, Phir bhi Dil hai (?) ... Bharatwasi.

Chal Akela Chal Akela Chal Akela
Tera Mela peechhe chhuta Raahi Chal Akela ...

Thanks, Sanjeev. (sachkhand).

mbbhat

BK

Re: Good-bye to this Forum.

Post14 Aug 2008

Really? wrote:Chal Akela Chal Akela Chal Akela
Tera Mela peechhe chhuta Raahi Chal Akela ...
Thanks.
Sanjeev. (sachkhand).

I do not know how to react, but the above song is my one of my favourites. I would like to translate according to my capacity.

"Walk alone, Walk alone, Walk alone ...
    The fair (crowd) behind (with) you is lie; Oh traveller, walk alone"

pilatus

non-BK

Re: Good-bye to this Forum.

Post14 Aug 2008

Following on from mbbhat's translation, I hope that this also strikes a chord with you. It's a famous UK song from the 1960's, made even more famous since it was adopted as the anthem of Liverpool football club:
Gerry And The Pacemakers wrote:When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on, through the wind
Walk on, through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Thanks for your detailed sharing. Having read through it word-for-word, it seems to me at least that you are genuine and have calmed down.

There could be two reasons why Admin suspended your account:

a) your earlier claim to be prajapita and/or
    b) the nature of some of your attack postings on Virendra Dev Dixit/PBK.
The former has been subject of recent clarification and is to protect the forum's credibility. There have been numerous cases of the latter in the past where users have had accounts suspended and then reactivated once they've shown that they are back on track. Perhaps this might happen in your case, if you continue to make a postive contribution as really?

At least your re-registration has shown that you want to take part and that Admin is not filtering you out just for the sake of it.

In any case, I wish you well ...

Best wishes,

admin

site admin

Re: When was this forum actually started? (Sanjeev's story)

Post14 Aug 2008

Please see this guideline and other comments of concern address to Sanjeev earlier.

The forum administration has no connection to the PBKs or Virendra Dev Dixit. It does it condone or support their claims but accepts them as part of the broader of the Brahma Kumari movement which this website documents. This website is also voluntary run and has limited resources. It cannot support extensive discussion outside of its objectives.

Sanjeev, who claims to be Prajapita, the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kripalani and major Indian saint, appears to have registered between 4 or 6 different accounts. Ultimately, not encouraged by their support of Raj (who believes their thoughts are heard by the entire world and that Virendra Dev Dixit was involved with a CIA conspiracy using mind control technology) our goodwill has been exhausted and a new guideline invoked.

It should be noted that Raj was one of 4 account used by ex-BKWSU Vishnu Party member/s; Sakshi Delhi, beejroop, destroy old world, raj, whose known agenda includes an attack on Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs. Remaining concerned not to waste the time, energy and goodwill of our contributors and moderators, Vishnu Party accounts were suspended for a number of reasons relating to their own conduct but most critically a failure to provide sufficient substantial evidence to support their claims.
Re: Editorial Policy, Forum Guidelines and Site Disclaimer by Admin on 04 Aug 08

Please see new addition to editorial policy above;

13] Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Any member who thinks that they are the appointed Chariot of Shiva (God), the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kripalani, Shankar or any other Hindu deity etc will be supported by this forum as far as to seek medical (e.g. psychiatric) and spiritual healing.

Any member persisting to believe such extraordinary claims will be required to provide extraordinary proof to satisfy all members of the forum. Any individual failing to do will have their membership suspended.
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups