BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivshankar

working towards unification

Re: BKDimOK as Chariot of Shiva

Post15 Aug 2008

ex-l wrote:1.Welcome back shivshankar/BK DimOK ... how your predicted campaign to reform the BKWSU going?
2. Are you going to share with us the story then?
3. Are you still the final Chariot of Shiva?

Hi all ;),

Nice to be here again.

1. My predictions, were only my predictions as we all see. Campaign will start, because it is not a proper organization now. But, of course, only He knows when. Looks like I wanted to be a prophet :D.
2. No story to share yet. Only can share how I lost my illusions.
3. Looks like.
arjun wrote:1. It would be interesting to read your comments on his claims of being the reincarnation of Dada Lekhraj and a Chariot of Shiv.
2. In his third avatar on this forum he is writing as 'really?'

1. If you will give link to his claims, may be He will say something, or I can express my opinion.
2. did not understand what do you mean. Not exactly.

arjun

PBK

Post15 Aug 2008

bkdimok wrote:1. If you will give link to his claims, may be He will say something, or I can express my opinion.
2. did not understand what do you mean. Not exactly.

1. There are many threads started by a member named 'sachkhand' (whose membership has since been deactivated) in the Commonroom Section and in the PBK Section of this forum. You can find his view in those threads.
2. That member first joined this forum as anamik in 2006, then came back as sachkhand (with his claims of being Prajapita/Chariot of Shiv) and after his account was deactivated he has joined once again as 'really?'.

shivshankar

Post15 Aug 2008

Why his previous account was deactivated?

I just have read his topic in this part of the forum. In two words, bull sh**. In correct words; very entertaining theory. He is under influence of his huge imagination. Almost like I was few months ago :).

tom

ex-BK

Post15 Aug 2008

shivshankar wrote:very entertaining theory. He is under influence of his huge imagination. Almost like I was few months ago:)

Your comment is surprising.

Please share with us kindly, how did this transformation and/or realization happened.

regards

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Aug 2008

We love a 'Chariot of God' with a sense of humour and some humanity, not to say humility, to them!

I think if the truth be known, we were keeping the slot open for you. The town just wasn't big enough for the both of you.

shivshankar

Post15 Aug 2008

tom wrote:Please share with us kindly, how did this transformation and/or realization happened.

Well ... When everything goes not as you were expecting, or even predicting, then if you have any brains you will think, "Why?".

So, I realised that all these were just games of my mind. After that everything became nice and easy. Mind should be under control. But sometimes it can create very realistic stories. Nevertheless, it was experience.

Hope now everything will be fine ;).

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post16 Aug 2008

Welcome back and I am glad to see that you seem healthy!

arjun

PBK

Post16 Aug 2008

tom wrote:Your comment is surprising. Please share with us kindly, how did this transformation and/or realization happened.

Which transformation are you talking about?

Because in reply to ex-l's following question:
ex-l wrote:Are you still the final Chariot of Shiva?
BKdimok wrote:Looks like.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post16 Aug 2008

I hope you have regained your standing in reality, it takes humility indeed.

I wish you well.

tom

ex-BK

Post16 Aug 2008

Dear Arjun,
shivshankar wrote:When everything goes not as you were expecting, or even predicting, then if you have any brains you will think, "Why?". So, I realised that all these were just games of my mind. After that everything became nice and easy. Mind should be under control. But sometimes it can create very realistic stories. Nevertheless, it was experience.

Therefore this previously:
shivshankar wrote:Looks like.

I assume was a joke. Hopefully.

Am I right shivshankar?

Regards

arjun

PBK

Post16 Aug 2008

tom wrote:I assume was a joke. Hopefully. Am I right shivshankar?

No. I don't think it was a joke. I had asked him to comment on sachkhand's role and his reply was:
bkdimok wrote:1. If you will give link to his claims, may be He will say something, or I can express my opinion.

See the use of capital 'H'. He is probably referring to 'Shiv' who may write through him. Here is another sentence where he has used capital 'H' and expressed his desire to be a prophet:
bkdimok wrote:1. My predictions, were only my predictions as we all see. Campaign will start, because it is not a proper organization now. But, of course, only He knows when. Looks like I wanted to be a prophet :D.

These sentences do give a hint that he believes Shiv to be working through him.

Am I right Brother bkdimok?

shivshankar

Post17 Aug 2008

Yes, you are Brother Arjun;).

shivshankar

Post21 Aug 2008

OK. Now, when this one understood his mind, I can say something. So let the rumble begin:)
Shiv through Shankar

shivshankar

Post23 Aug 2008

Om tat sat. Tomorrow is Krishna's birthday according to Vaishnav's philosophy. As Krisha is considered to be God, so tomorrow is God's birthday. As this religion is the most pure among all now, so there are a lot of My children there. Nevertheless they are not born yet. So My duty is to reveal them. Many of those who are considered to be My children now (BK) indeed have lower number than those who will come in the nearest future. The last so fast. Wish you all to complete your last course, which is taking start now. Wish you to complete it well. It will be the hardest one, so you have to study attentively. Om tat sat.
Your wellwisher, Shiv through Shankar.

peterbindi

PBK

Post23 Aug 2008

Dear bkdimluckyshot.

There is a doctor on this earth and his name is Virendra Dev Dixit. Try to spent some time with Him I am sure he can heal your desire :D .

peterbindi.
PreviousNext

Return to Splinter Groups