When will Destruction happen?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: When will Destruction happen?

Post30 Sep 2008

Aye, they do not make 'em like the used to do ... the spirit of the Brahma Kumaris in full swing;

B.K. Letchu (current President of Persatuan Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Malaysia in Bangsar, Malaysia) will be one of those who will be assisting to control the situation in India at that time. Then, from there, the whole world will slowly come into our hands.
God said Christianity/Islam to be eradicated from the face of the earth

Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 08:06:29 +0800
Subject: God has told us that Christianity and Islam are going to be completely eradicated from
the face of the earth.
To: "Mailto:Mbranparker (AT) Yahoo (DOT) Com (E-mail)"

Sweetest President of the US, Vice-President of the US, Senators and Representatives of the US and Sirs / Madams of the US Media, etc,

I am Brahma Kumari Pari and I am a Raja Yogi. Through the visions which you see through me, you will be able to see how Christianity and Islam gets completely eradicated from the face of the earth. It is currently the dynasty of the Christians. However, as the Christians and Muslims wage war against each other for world control, those of the Deity Religion (Hindu Religion) will gain the world kingdom. Then, the Deity Religion will spread all over the world again as it was before, and Christianity and Islam will be completely eradicated from the face of the earth. The Deity Religion dynasty begins with the creation of the new heavenly world.

As the Raja Yogis, of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, get more and more powerful, the destruction of the old world gets closer and closer. Thus, wars, the number of natural calamities like earthquakes, fires, wild storms, floods etc increases with time until the old corporeal world is deep within the depths of destruction. The fact that wars, fires, earthquakes, uncontrollable storms, floods etc are happening all over the world is a reflection of what is happening within the Brahma Kumaris. All these destructive natural calamities,
wars etc have already begun.

The destructive process and the creative process are already in progress. But it will take some time for the whole process to get completed.
When the fatal bombs of the 3rd world war (which helps to destroy the old corporeal world) are finally released, the winds, rains, earth, oceans, rivers etc become the servants of those who intensely practice Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga, and they will keep the atomic gases away from the region around the River Jamuna in Northern India because this is where the creation of the new heavenly world will begin from.

God has told us that the government of India will pass into the hands of the Brahma Kumaris. A time will come when the Indian government will no longer be able to control the situation in India. Then, the Indian government will be handed over to the representative of the Brahma Kumaris. (I will be there, in India, at that time.)

The representative of the Brahma Kumaris will be able to have control over this country, through the assistance of others who practice Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga. B.K. Letchu (current President of Persatuan Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Malaysia in Bangsar, Malaysia) will be one of those who will be assisting to control the situation in India at that time. Then, from there, the whole world will slowly come into our hands.

Though God tells us that the creation of the new world will only take place (in the material sense) when we ( Raja Yogis ) are ready, the fatal bombs of the 3rd World War will be released within the next 10 to 12 years. As the Raja Yogis get more and more powerful, the date for this fatal destructive process will get closer and closer. The fatal bombs that would be released finally are those which can kill everyone on earth unless the people are protected through various means. However, since there wouldn't be any new souls coming down from the Soul World, and since all souls would be returning to the Soul World, even those who have kept themselves protected will die without leaving any
descendant to continue.

Only the deity souls would be coming into the corporeal world at that time and the Raja Yogis of the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University would be providing them with perfect corporeal bodies through the power of Yoga. The new world would be created in Northern India at about the time when the fatal bombs are released. Then, during the next 30 years, there will be expansion of this heavenly world and slowly, heaven will exist all over the world. Then, only the Deity Religion will exist and it will be the dynasty of the deity religion. Miracles are going to happen through what is happening in the Brahma Kumaris.

If you wish to have further information or clarification, you could contact me at:

No.30, Jalan PJS 9/30, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Tel: 03-56359037 or 03-56362419 ; E-mail: bkry (AT) streamyx (DOT) com; Web site: http://www.brahma-kumari.com .

The Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University has numerous centres around the world and you could also request for the address of the nearest centre. All the classes are given for free and I also do that. You could also contact the Seniors, who belonged to the original group, through the headquarters in Madhuban at;

Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, Post Box No.2, Mount Abu, 307501 Rajasthan, India ; Tel: 91-2974-38261 to 68; Fax:
91-2974-38952 /38883; Web-site: http://www.brahmakumaris.com ; E-mail : bkabu (AT) vsnl (DOT) com

You can also get information from the London center at :

Global Co-operation House, 65, Pound Lane, London NW10 2HH, UK ; Tel: 44-20-8727 3350 Fax: 44-20-8727 3351 ; Web-site: http://www.BKWSU.org.uk ; E-mail: london (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com

Though there are numerous centers world-wide in UK, USA etc, I have listed only a few below. You could also contact one of the centers below for more information etc :

Brahma Kumaris, Abu Road, India ; E-mail : shantivan (AT) vsnl (DOT) com ; Tel: 91-2974-28101 to 06 (6 lines)
Brahma Kumaris, Mount Abu, India ; E-mail : aaf (AT) nda (DOT) vsnl.net.in ; Tel: 91-2974-38788-91
Internet Office Shantivan, India ; E-mail : shantivan (AT) bkindia (DOT) com ;
Brahma Kumaris, New Delhi, India ; E-mail : Brahma (AT) nda (DOT) vsnl.net.in ; Tel: 91-11-355-0355/4410/526-961
Brahma Kumaris, New Delhi, India ; E-mail : purity (AT) ndb (DOT) vsnl.net.in ; Tel: 91-11-752-8516 / 777-0463
Brahma Kumaris, London; E-mail: alka (AT) bkwsugch (DOT) demon.co.uk ;
Brahma Kumaris, Great Neck, USA ; E-mail : newyork (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com ; Web-site: http://www.ghhny.com; Tel: 516 773 0971
Brahma Kumaris, Los Angeles USA ; E-mail : aglakebks (AT) aol (DOT) com ;Tel: 323-664-0022
Brahma Kumaris, Los Angeles USA ; E-mail : bkla (AT) pacbell (DOT) net ; Tel: 323-933-2808
Brahma Kumaris, Texas, USA; Web-site: http://www.bktexas.com ; E-mail : Austin (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com ; Tel: 512-789-7685
Brahma Kumaris, Tampa, USA; Web-site: http://www.bktampa.org/ ; E-mail : tampa (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com ; Tel: 813-935 0736 (museum) ; 813 987 2525 (off)
Brahma Kumaris, New York, USA; E-mail : naraine (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com ; Tel: 212-688-1335
Brahma Kumaris, Elmhurst, USA; E-mail : gayatri (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com ; Tel: 718-565-5133
Brahma Kumaris, Haines Falls, New York, USA; Web-site: http://www.peacevillage.com ; E-mail : peacevillage (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com ; Tel:
518-589-5000
Brahma Kumaris, Jamaica ; E-mail : jamaica (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com ; Tel: 876 979-5261
Brahma Kumaris, Jamaica ; E-mail : kingston (AT) BKWSU (DOT) com ; Tel: 1-876 978-6171
Brahma Kumaris, Nairobi, Kenya , Africa ; E-mail : bkswugm (AT) holidaybazaar (DOT) com ; Tel: 254-2-3743572 / 3741239
Brahma Kumaris, Sydney, Australia, Web-site : http://www.brahmakumaris.com.au ; E-mail : indra (AT) brahmakumaris (DOT) com.au ; Tel: 61-2-9716 7066
Persatuan Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Malaysia, Bangsar, Malaysia; E-mail: bkswum (AT) tm (DOT) net.my ; Tel : 03-2282-6396 / 2282-2310
Brahma Kumaris, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia ; E-mail : bksumpj (AT) tm (DOT) net.my ; Tel : 03-7876-448

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post30 Sep 2008

This letter may just make its mark with George Bush. He'd grasp at just about anything right now and he could blame it all on the BKWSU instead of Al Qaeda!

Anyone seen the destruction of US markets this week? Wonder what new financial systems will come out of this in the next few years? Out with the old and in with the new is the way I'd put it.

Hey, wonder what Dada Lekhraj's (along with some departed Dadi or two) picture will look like on the new US currency? and what will each note be be called? [Imagine counting money:- Here's one Brahma for you and there's a Dadi P for you] and I question if will we have a $108- note too? ... :shock:

tom

ex-BK

Post30 Sep 2008

ex-l wrote:Aye, they do not make 'em like they used to do ... the spirit of the Brahma Kumaris in full swing;

Bingo ex-l, thank you. It's a wonder how you could get this extraordinary document of lunacy we all believed once.
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 08:06:29 +0800
Subject: God has told us that Christianity and Islam are going to be completely eradicated from
the face of the earth.
To: "Mailto:Mbranparker (AT) Yahoo (DOT) Com (E-mail)"

This is something for the UN Headquarters, and for all our concerned Governmental Departments allowing and supporting BK centers to spread around.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post30 Sep 2008

Subject: God has told us that Christianity and Islam are going to be completely eradicated from the face of the earth.

If there were any brains beyond this, and not just fanatical BKism (hey, I just coined a new forum use only word), she should have only wrote (to the Sweetest President) that God has told them that it would be Islam only that was going to be eradicated from the face of the earth and left out the Christian bit. That would have had Big George straining at the bit to listen and find out more as he fired up his big cannon and heads for his new shiny white retreat palace in ABU.

George Bush in a white Punjabi listening to God whilst seated on the floor crossed legged waiting for the halva toli to be rolled out? Yeah, right ... ;).

After all, is not the USA a fundamentally large Christian organisation in its supposed principles? Duhhh ... can you just imagine receiving a letter like that? George and Laura will turn even more purple blue than usual.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Sep 2008

paulkershaw wrote:If there were any brains beyond this ... she should have only wrote (to the Sweetest President) that God has told them that it would be Islam only that was going to be eradicated from the face of the earth.

And then written to Osama bin Laden that only Christianity was going to be eradicated from the face of the earth ... The Clintons fell for it and ended up in ABu, did not they? Some how I do not see George W. falling for the same ...
Sweet President BK Dubya Bhai
Pundit-bush-lens.jpg
Pundit-bush-lens.jpg (9.33 KiB) Viewed 20233 times

arjun

PBK

Post27 Nov 2008

Omshanti. Everyone knows that terrorists have struck Mumbai in a brutal way. Even after 24 hours the operations against the terrorists holed up in luxury hotels of Mumbai are still on. Meanwhile members of this forum might be wondering what ShivBaba has to say on such incidents of destruction in the Murlis? I was reminded of a Murli point that I had quoted in the BK section of the forum many days ago. Here it is:

“Kahaan bhi mamatwa nahee hona chaahiye. Apney ko trustee samajh paalnaa karo. Baap kee amaanat hai. Deh sahit deh ke sab sambandhon ke ham trustee hain. Pareekshaaen bhi aati hain. Koi beemaar hua, dukhh hua toh sambhaalnaa padey. Yah hai hee dukh kee duniya. ShivBaba ko toh koi dukh nahee hoga. Vah toh trustee hai. Koi ko kuch hua kahengey apnaa hisaab-kitaab chuktu kar jaakar doosraa shareeer liya, ismay hamaaraa kya jaataa hai. Itney sab manushya shareeer chodengey, ShivBaba ko dukh hoga kya? Aur hee khushi hoti hai. Yah puraanaa chi-chi shareeer chudaay bachchon ko vaapis ley jaaunga. Dukhh kee baat hee nahee. Afsos kee koi baat hee nahee." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 30.04.08, pg 2&3)

“One should not have any attachment anywhere. Consider yourself to be a trustee and take care. It is the Father’s amaanat (trust). We are trustees of the body as well as all the relationships of the body. One also faces tests. If someone falls sick, if there is sorrow, one has to take care. This is a world of sorrows. ShivBaba will not feel any pain. He is a trustee. If anything happens to anyone, it will be said that he cleared his karmic accounts and took another body; what do we stand to lose in this? So many human beings will leave their bodies, will ShivBaba feel any pain? He feels happier. I will free the children from this old dirty body and take them back (to the Soul World). There is no question of sorrows in this. There is no question of regret in this.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 30.04.08, pg 2&3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post27 Nov 2008

arjun wrote:Omshanti. Everyone knows that terrorists have struck Mumbai in a brutal way. Even after 24 hours the operations against the terrorists holed up in luxury hotels of Mumbai are still on. Meanwhile members of this forum might be wondering what ShivBaba has to say on such incidents of destruction in the Murlis? I was reminded of a Murli point that I had quoted in the BK section of the forum many days ago. Here it is ...

Arjun, with the greatest respect, this is the non-believers forum so, NO, we do not want the Murli quote on the subject. You can rest assured we are not wondering what Shiv thinks about it ... you've got a whole forum over there to stick this rubbish to your hearts content, I don't want to read such *******. That's why I come on the ex-BK forum. I don't go on the BK/PBK forum because I am not interested ... please post in this forum, Arjun, but let me read your words not that fairytale claptrap.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Nov 2008

I have to agree on all accounts. The quote is not even relative to the events.

Human beings have been leaving their bodies, in war and peace, for as long as evolution has made them. I suspect that every individual on this forum predicted correctly that BK leaders and followers would use the Mumbai terror attacks as an encouragement for BKs that "Destruction" was coming (again).

Our predictions are more accurate and reliable than Lekhraj Kirpalani's and the spirit guide of the BKWSU's are.

As an aside, witnesses of the shootings appear to be stating that the assailants were not Indian but foreign, some even fair haired. That a couple stopped for a beer before shooting up a bar suggests that they were not really Islamic either. So who know who is stirring up what.

arjun

PBK

Post28 Nov 2008

mrgreen wrote:Arjun, with the greatest respect, this is the non-believers forum so, NO, we do not want the Murli quote on the subject.

I am sorry for having distracted you mrgreen.
ex-l wrote:I suspect that every individual on this forum predicted correctly that BK leaders and followers would use the Mumbai terror attacks as an encouragement for BKs that "Destruction" was coming (again).

This major attack (operations are still going on even after 36 hours) and the emergence of the so-called 'Hindu terrorism' before this attack do confirm the Murli predictions of civil war (rather than conventional war) as the cause of Destruction in India.

I don't know how many of you have followed the story of investigations into Malegaon blast, which has led to the arrest of a Saadhvi Pragya Singh (a female Hindu monk), a senior Indian Army Officer named Purohit and many others prompting the left and centrist political parties in India to devise the term 'Hindu terrorism'. Like the demolition of the Babri masjid, this emergence of the so-called Hindu extremists is a turning point in the history of India. The Mumbai blasts would increase the polarisation in the Indian society to a greater extent if a strong action is not taken by the Government of India against the terrorist groups.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

tom

ex-BK

Post28 Nov 2008

mrgreen wrote:Arjun, with the greatest respect, this is the non-believers forum so, NO, we do not want the Murli quote on the subject.

Thank you mr green, I agree.
ex-l wrote:I suspect that every individual on this forum predicted correctly that BK leaders and followers would use the Mumbai terror attacks as an encouragement for BKs that "Destruction" was coming (again).

Yes, you are right. Every natural and political catastrophe on earth is for the BKs a cause of celebration that their "Baba" was right, and the Golden Age is coming closer.
arjun wrote:This major attack (operations are still going on even after 36 hours) and the emergence of the so-called 'Hindu terrorism' before this attack do confirm the Murli predictions of civil war (rather than conventional war) as the cause of Destruction in India.

I find it amazing arjun, that despite of your presence of 2.5 years on this forum, you still have not transformed a little bid and are still insisting, as a surrendered soldier of your faith, to use every single opportunity for the promotion of your beliefs and your "Baba's" on these threads. Even after the separation of the forums. We don't want any devoted missioners of the BKs or PBKs on this forum.

With regards

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Nov 2008

Arjun, and others, here is a quick thumbnail of major wars in India history.

It goes no where near the countless local, caste or religious persecutions and infighting that litter the history of "Mother India", nor the famines, natural disasters, cholera, plagues (1855-1896 mostly in China and India, 12 million died), earthquakes (The Great Assam Earthquake of 1897 left 150,000 square miles (about the size of California) in ruins and was felt over one and a quarter million square miles (about half the size of the United States) and regular great floods (millions displaced).

In comparison, the death, disasters and killings of the 20th Century seem extremely modest.

The only difference is that the Indian media, politicians and right-wing (like the Brahma Kumaris) are jumping on the band wagon of "global terrorism" threats. Its good for business (selling newspapers), good for money (more funding for army and industry), good for politics (time to make another breast beating speech) and part of a global trend to bring about more surveillance and control of people. And ours minds are affected by the power of the media, BK pre-conditioning and the wishful thinking of an end to getting up at 4 am.

But first,
From 'The Psychology of Death in Fantasy and History' By Jerry S. Piven.

Eschatological dreams are always like that. They include blod fire, and heavy smoke covering the Earth ... In the case of Brahma Kumaris, we observe a jarring contrast between the total commitment to love and peace, constant smiles and meditation to the sounds of beautiful music, and the secret fantasy of world destruction behind it.

The contrast is even more shocking given the feminine and feminist nature of the leadership. This secret was revealed to me by mistake in February 1984 during a visit to Mt Abu and once the secret was out, group members and leaders were quite eager to offer detailed commentaries on world politics and military strategy.

The case of the Brahma Kumaris is interesting because of the presence of both a total suppression of sex and aggression and a secret dream of total destruction. Classical psychoanalysis, in what seems today an overly mechanical fashion, assumes that aggression, as a permanent instinctual force, must find its outlet either in fantasy of in action if a serious imbalance in personality functioning is to be avoided (cf Beit-Hallahmi, 1971). If you are perfectly pacific and loving, where is your aggression going to go? Is the secret fantasy necessary for mainting psychical balance?

Vedic Period - Vedas create laws of war, record numerous wars and two kinds of warfare; dharmayuddha, war carried on the principles of dharma and kutayuddha, unrighteous war, a crafty fight carried on in secret.
545 BC - 550 BC - Magadha Empire, the Nandas had an army consisting of 80,000 cavalry, 20,000 infantry, 8,000 armed chariots, and 6,000 war elephants (does not sound very Om Shanti).
300 - 200 BC - Mauryan empire reaches her greatest height. Gangaridai retains independence due to having more war elephants (does not sound very Om Shanti).
321 BC –184 BC - Maurya Empire; 30,000 cavalry, 9,000 war elephants, and 600,000 infantry.
100 BC - 320 AD - Mauryan Empire disintegrates, kingdoms fighting amongst themselves.
265 BC - Kalinga War fought by the Maurya Emperor Ashoka the Great of Magadha
320 AD - Varman Kings are defeated by the Guptas in Bengal.
380 AD - Guptas conquered over twenty kingdoms.
500 AD - Kaundriya conquered.
606 AD - 648 AD Harsha's empire fought successful wars, planned to conquer the whole of India, carried on wars for thirty years, a vast army conquered nearly all North India.
647 AD - Harsha's Empire; India breaks up into small kingdoms waging constant war with each other.
8th Century - Invasion of Tibet, civil war and empire building in North India, Pratiharas rise in Gujarat, Muslims take advantage of internal turmoil and establish foothold in Sindh, Rajput Kingdoms constantly fighting.
750 AD - Pal Kings conquering Bhoja, Matsya, Madra, Kuru, Yadu, Yavana, Avanti, Gandhara (Afganistan) and Kira, defeated Kanauj. Nepal conquered.
9th Century - Pratiharas had four armies of about 800,000.
985 - 1001 AD - Cholas conquer Kerala and Sri Lanka to rule south India.
10th - 13th Century - Period of chaos and genocide in India.
1100 AD - Pals fight Varmans. Hindu Sens conquer Bangla.
1206 AD - Hindu slaughter.
15th century - Mogul dominance and more Hindu slaughter.
1680s - India is ravaged as war between Moguls and Marathas.
1700 AD -1799 AD - Indian Thuggees ritual murder 1,500,000.
1710 AD - War between Moguls and Sikhs.
1744 AD - 1748 AD - First Carnatic War
1757 AD - British defeat Nawab of Bengal with help of local Hindus and enslave India.
1774 AD - 1818 AD - Maratha Wars.
1830s AD - First Revolution against British.
1845 AD - 46 AD - Anglo-Sikh War.
1857 AD - 1859 AD - The Indian Mutiny (with a nod to Lakshmibai, the Queen of Jhansi for being a good female role model as rebel leader).
19 th Century - 17 million die in British India due mostly to famine.
Early 1900s - Nationalist movement takes start, engages in terrorism. Many are killed or jailed.
1943 AD - Subhas Bose creates revolutionary army of 30,000.

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post28 Nov 2008

tom wrote:Every natural and political catastrophe on earth is for the BKs a cause of celebration that their "Baba" was right, and the Golden Age is coming closer.

More so if it happens in India.

How long has it been happening in Iraq and Afghanisthan?
    How many have been suffering in Sudan?
    Do they ever think about the 25,000 dying of starvation daily?
I do not think it is something deserving celebration anyway ...

arjun

PBK

Post28 Nov 2008

tom wrote:I find it amazing arjun, that despite of your presence of 2.5 years on this forum, you still have not transformed a little bid and are still insisting, as a surrendered soldier of your faith, to use every single opportunity for the promotion of your beliefs and your "Baba's" on these threads. Even after the separation of the forums. We don't want any devoted missioners of the BKs or PBKs on this forum.

Dear tom,
I have already said on previous occasions that I am not here to promote BK/PBK knowledge. I have quoted the above mentioned Murli point being fully aware that it become counter-productive and will generate such debate.

Actually, if I was working with an aim to promote BK/PBK knowledge I would not have quoted such Murli points which will be counter productive to the BKs/PBKs. The BKs have, for long, hidden such points from the outside world which may be counter productive to their mission. But the truth is that it is part of their literature and should/will be known to the world one day or the other.

Anyways, since you and some others are upset, I will not quote any Murli point on this forum until specifically requested for.

bk-tipit wrote:I do not think it is something deserving celebration anyway...

I definitely agree with you. And the Murli point that I quoted should not be taken in a literal sense. It does not mean that BKs/PBKs should celebrated after every event of destruction or that they do not have any sympathy with the victims of terrorist attacks or natural calamities. They do have sympathy and every BK/PBK is free to do anything for the benefit of the world (although ShivBaba says that the best way to help these victims is by spreading the vibrations of peace and love). The idea behind the Murli point is that this is an unlimited drama and every soul is playing its role. If a soul leaves its body (whatever may be the reason) one should be able to face the situation as a detached observer.

How many of us can claim that if we were to be in the midst of such a terrorist attack, can we maintain our cool and also help others deal with the situation in a calm way? The Knowledge given by ShivBaba does help in such situations. But it depends on every individual's power of inculcation.

I have been through the experience of a terrorist attack many years ago. A building close to our office was attacked by the terrorists, who were killed by the security personnel deployed there. Our building was evacuated after the operation to flush out the terrorists ended. Since, our building was not directly involved in the attack, there was no panic amongst the staff working in it.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post28 Nov 2008

Have any BKs, or any BKs soon willing to stroll over to the hotels in Mumbai and give service and drishti to the gunfolks as well as the SWAT teams in a hope they will all put down their weapons, and hand them all toli so they all go home in peace?

Hey, why not just bring BapDada along and tell them folks that someone downstairs in white is waiting for them in the lobby for a chat over some chai?

Have you ever wondered why that none of the "gods" in cults or sects ever come out in such dire situations and come forward to talk to "their children" in such disasters ? Rather they would watch it on the box, or from a "detached" situation (aka subtle zone). Man, just look at the faces of these souls if "god" walked in through the pools of blood?

arjun

PBK

Post28 Nov 2008

Sister bansy wrote:Have any BKs, or any BKs soon willing to stroll over to the hotels in Mumbai and give service and drishti to the gunfolks as well as the SWAT teams in a hope they will all put down their weapons, and hand them all toli so they all go home in peace?

When the security forces would not allow even the VVIP politicians to disturb them, will they allow the BKs to distribute tolis? :D

As regards the terrorists they have chosen targets where they can get as much toli as they want, that too 7-star tolis !!! ;)

But the NSG commandos who have been braving all odds to flush out the terrorists since last 50 hours deserve all the praise.

ex-l wrote:As an aside, witnesses of the shootings appear to be stating that the assailants were not Indian but foreign, some even fair haired. That a couple stopped for a beer before shooting up a bar suggests that they were not really Islamic either. So who know who is stirring up what.

From all the information that has been provided to us through print and electronic media, we have every reason to believe that they were from Pakistan and more specifically from the Punjab province. There are hostages rescued by the security forces who have reported that they heard some of the terrorists talking on phone to persons in Karachi.

And the attack is not just on India, but on the world in general because the terrorists chose targets where they could find foreign tourists. And rescued foreign hostages have been telling on TV that they specifically wanted foreign nationals from US, UK and Israel. They have also killed the Jewish residential complex named 'Nariman House' and also killed the aged rabbi and his wife.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom