Kamala Devi Dixit

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Kamala Devi Dixit

Post07 Oct 2008

shivachild wrote:1. How is Jagdamba teaching us?
2. If Jagdamba is giving us kingdom of heaven, what will ShivBaba give us?

Dear Bhai.

I am glad that you have brought up the topic of jagdamba (which is a very controversial personality and very seldom discussed by both BKs and PBKs).

First from the BK point of view, jagdamba is Mama Saraswati who left her body in 1965, but after 1965 she is seldom discussed or propagated in BK circles, as is evident from the fact that all the BK centers have pictures of Dada Lekhraj and senior Dadis but hardly any pictures of Maa jagdamba. They also believe that jagdamba will become Lakshmi in Satyug as per Murlis.

Then from PBK point of view, Mama Saraswati was just title-dhari jagdamba, and the real jagdamba was kamla devi who surrendered to Baba Dixit in 1982/83 and the couple came to be known as jagatpita-jagatmata. We all know now that jagatmata has left the Yagya and has given in writing that she has no connections with the Yagya. So the question arises as to who is jagatmata now ????

Also PBKs believe that jagdamba (kamla devi) and Lakshmi (Vedanti) are two different souls which again goes against the Murli point you have quoted that ''jagdamba becomes Lakshmi.''(same soul). Also the biggest paradox in the PBK family is that all PBKs very confidently claim that ''kamla devi is future jagdamba'' and ''Sister Vedanti is future Lakshmi'', but these two souls themselves have no realisation of this fact themselves and they have never claimed it also.[children have realised the roles of these two murtis of Shiva before the the trimuti is formed].

So you can easily see that as far as jagdamba is concerned, we all are in ignorance about who is the soul, who will be revealed as adi-shakti ''jagdamba-laxmi-durga-saraswati-parvati'' in the end (all in one as per bhakti-scriptures). So i cannot answer your query as i am myself not sure about who is jagdamba and how she will be revealed in future.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Kamala Devi Dixit

Post07 Oct 2008

arjun wrote:Jagdamba (Kamla Devi Dixit

Dear arjunbhai, who has given you the authority to entitle Kamla Devi as 'Dixit'? Possibly, she may be a married woman & also she has given in writing that she has no any connection with AIVV & Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. If her husband come to know that she is being called as 'Kamla Devi Dixit, her married life may be disturbed. Also, possibly, you may be legally prosecuted by Kamla Devi & her husband. And, where is it stated in Murli that Jagdamba should be entitled by the bodily surname of Prajapita Brahma???

arjun

PBK

Kamala Devi Dixit

Post07 Oct 2008

new knowledge wrote:Dear arjunbhai, who has given you the authority to entitle Kamla Devi as 'Dixit'? Possibly, she may be a married woman & also she has given in writing that she has no any connection with AIVV & Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. If her husband come to know that she is being called as 'Kamla Devi Dixit, her married life may be disturbed. Also, possibly, you may be legally prosecuted by Kamla Devi & her husband. And, where is it stated in Murli that Jagdamba should be entitled by the bodily surname of Prajapita Brahma???

I have just used the name that PBKs write while giving the letters of faith before undergoing the bhatti at Kampil/Farrukhabad.

Your question may be valid but she has only given official intimation about her leaving the Yagya and not about her marriage. So, until she gives an official intimation, how can people know? Many PBKs still think that it is just a hearsay.

As regards using this name 'Kamala Devi Dikshit' on this forum is concerned, it is being used on the directions of the Admin. to make a distinction between the Mama of BKs and PBKs.

As regards writing the lokik names of Mama and Baba on the letters of faith is concerned, I think there is a Murli point which says so. But I don't have that point right now.

As regards using the lokik surname of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit with Kamala Devi is concerned, I am not aware when and how that started.

As regards Mama's husband starting legal proceedings against me is concerned, I think you should leave that matter to me and the other PBKs. You are speaking as if you have met them. If so and if you still have access to Mama please convey my regards to her :D.

PBKs considering Kamala Devi as Mama is same as the Tibetans considering Dalai Lama as their head of Government. Although Chinese Government does not recognize Dalai Lama and even Dalai Lama may not have any right over the Tibetans, but still he rules over their hearts. Similarly, Mama (Kamala Devi) may not be physically present in the PBK Yagya, but most PBKs still consider her to be Mama. And she too does have contact with some PBKs (not me).

During my recent vacation, I happened to meet a few BK teachers (known to me) at a public place. When I tried to discuss the historical documents that have been uploaded on this forum, they were not at all interested in it and started talking about PBKs' Mama, i.e. Kamala Devi leaving the PBKs and getting married.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Kamala Devi Dixit

Post08 Oct 2008

arjun wrote:I have just used the name that PBKs write while giving the letters of faith before undergoing the bhatti at Kampil/Farrukhabad.

Don't you think that this is a serious matter? It's good that all PBKs consider respected Kamla Deviji as mother; but for this, it's not necessary to address her by the lokik surname of respected Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Does also Baba Virendra Dev Dixit address her by his own lokik (bodily) surname 'Dixit'?

she has given only official intimation about her leaving the Yagya and not about her marriage. So, until she gives an official intimation, how can people know?

Suppose, she is not married; then, do PBKs have spiritual, social & legal authority to address her by the lokik surname of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? And, in future, if PBKs come to know that she is married, then, will you not address her as 'Kamla Devi Dixit' in the letters of faith? Are these teachings of the Advanced Knowledge?

As regards using this name 'Kamla Devi Dixit' on this forum is concerned, it is being used on the directions of the Admin, to make a distinnction between the Mama of BKs and PBKs.

I respect Admin, but I am not in position to support this direction of him. Dear Admin, sorry for this.

As regards writing the lokik names of Mama and Baba on the letters of faith is concerned, I think there is a Murli point which says so.

Is it stated in that Murli point that Jagdamba/Mama should be addressed by the lokik surname of Prajapita?

When I was undergoing the Advanced Knowledge course, the PBK Sister addressed Vedanti as 'Vedanti Veerendra Dixit'. Shame on that PBK Sister.

arjun

PBK

Kamala Devi Dixit

Post08 Oct 2008

Don't you think that this is a serious matter? It's good that all PBKs consider respected Kamla Deviji as mother; but for this, it's not necessary to address her by the lokik surname of respected Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. Does also Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit address her by his own lokik (bodily) surname 'Dixit'?

I have already said that this lokik name is used only in the letters of faith and on this forum. Otherwise, ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) or PBKs in general don't use the lokik name or surname of Mama (Kamala Devi).

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Kamala Devi Dixit

Post08 Oct 2008

Dear arjunbhai, it makes no difference whether she is being addressed by the lokik surname of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in the letters of faith & on this forum or in public. The main problem is why she is being addressed by 'such' name?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Kamala Devi Dixit

Post08 Oct 2008

Three questions from an uninitiated observer ...

a) Is the name Dixit or Dikshit? (I suggest the former as the latter might sound right but looks in English).
b) What was her maiden name and if she has remarried, what is her married name now?

Was she formally married to Virendra Dev Dixit for some time and is that why she is referred to as such?

arjun

PBK

Post08 Oct 2008

new knowledge wrote:Suppose, she is not married; then, do PBKs have spiritual, social & legal authority to address her by the lokik surname of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit?

Most Indians accept Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi as the Father of the nation. Do they have any legal authority?
new knowledge wrote:Is it stated in that Murli point that Jagdamba/Mama should be addressed by the lokik surname of Prajapita?

I don't think it is mentioned exactly like this in the Murli. But I remember reading a point where it is said that we should write the name/introduction of the persons whom we consider as Mama and Baba. I will ask the nimit Sisters to provide the relevant Murli point.

You are repeatedly using the wrong words. We are not addressing Kamala Devi as Kamala Devi. We are just giving in writing that we consider Kamala Devi to be our spiritual mother. When we address her we use only the word Mama. So, please don't spread such false things about PBKs. You could have asked why PBKs write the lokik name of Mama in the letters of faith.

new knowledge wrote:When I was undergoing the Advanced Knowledge course, the PBK Sister addressed Vedanti as 'Vedanti Veerendra Dixit'. Shame on that PBK Sister.

I don't think these words are used by the nimit Sisters. When they give the advanced course they don't use the lokik names at all. Since you have my email id as well as the email id of Baba you can intimate the name of the Sister and the place where you underwent the course. It could be possible that you have taken the course from a non-surrendered PBK Sister or mother, who may have used such words out of ignorance or over enthusiasm.

We too point out the violations of Shrimat by BKs. But we never humiliate them by using such words like 'shame on Dadis' etc. Since you claim that both BKs and PBKs have incomplete knowledge and since you are in search of something higher than both BKs and PBKs you should also use a language befitting such seekers of truth. If non-BKs/PBKs use such language, I will not mind it, but usage of such language by someone claiming to be seeking the ultimate truth is definitely objectionable.

new knowledge wrote:Dear arjunbhai, it makes no difference whether she is being addressed by the lokik surname of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit in the letters of faith & on this forum or in public. The main problem is why she is being addressed by 'such' name?

PBKs mention the lokik names of Mama and Baba on the letters of faith because faith does not mean faith on a point of light. Faith from a BK/PBK point of view means faith on the incorporeal through the corporeal. One should know and have faith on the person through whom incorporeal God is playing His corporeal role.

ex-l wrote:a) Is the name Dixit or Dikshit? (I suggest the former as the latter might sound right but looks in English).
b) What was her maiden name and if she has remarried, what is her married name now?

Was she formally married to Veerendra Dev Dixit for some time and is that why she is referred to as such?

a) I think the correct pronunciation is Dikshit.
b) Before becoming a PBK, I think her name was Kamala Devi Sharma. I am not sure whether 'Devi' was also part of her actual name or not.
c) I am not aware if she was formally married to Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, but in most probability it appears they weren't formally married. However, I will try to find out.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Oct 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

Please refer to Murli point below:
Murli dated 1.10.2008 says, " Is samay tum jagdamba se Vishwa ki sab manokamnayen puri kar rahe ho. Jagdamba tumko pada rahi hai. Phir wahi Lakshmi banti hai. Abhi tumko jagdamba se milti hai -swarg ki badshahi".

Advanced Knowledge teaches that jagdamba and Lakshmi are two different souls and Shiva's Murlis say that ''jagdamba hi Lakshmi banti hai"(same soul). Can you please explain this ambiguity.

shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Oct 2008

arjun wrote:a) I think the correct pronunciation is Dikshit.

OK ... we have a problem here. In English is sounds like a VERY strong and bad insult. As if someone has been indulging in anal sex. I probably cant type it without it being caught by the forum's word censor but for those with imagination ... "dick ****".

So, is Virendra Dev Dixit really dikshit as well? Dixit is a LOT safer and worth the compromise.

arjun

PBK

Post09 Oct 2008

shivsena wrote:Please refer to Murli point below:
Murli dated 1.10.2008 says, " Is samay tum jagdamba se Vishwa ki sab manokamnayen puri kar rahe ho. Jagdamba tumko pada rahi hai. Phir wahi Lakshmi banti hai. Abhi tumko jagdamba se milti hai -swarg ki badshahi".

Advanced Knowledge teaches that jagdamba and Lakshmi are two different souls and Shiva's Murlis say that ''jagdamba hi Lakshmi banti hai"(same soul). Can you please explain this ambiguity.

According to Jagdambas are two who are referred to as the senior and the junior mother (badi and choti ma). One is the Mother of the entire world while one is the mother of the Brahmin world. The one who is the mother of the entire world does not become Lakshmi, but the one who is the mother of the Brahmin world (Vaishnavi) becomes Lakshmi.

ex-l wrote:OK ... we have a problem here. In English is sounds like a VERY strong and bad insult. As if someone has been indulging in anal sex. I probably cant type it without it being caught by the forum's word censor but for those with imagination ... "dick ****".

So, is Veerendra Dev Dixit really dikshit as well? Dixit is a LOT safer and worth the compromise.

It is the problem with the Roman script. It cannot express all the Hindi alphabets/sounds.
In the word Dikshit, 'Di' is pronounced as 'the' of English language, 'kshi' is not pronounced as 'x' of English language, 'shi' in 'Dikshit' is like 'she' of English language and 't' in 'Dikshit' is not pronounced as 't' of English language.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Oct 2008

So, should both be the same and, phonetically, how do we pronounce it?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post14 Oct 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

I was just wondering about the 2 prime souls in basic knowledge: who was a more knowledgeable and more powerful purusharthy soul in basic knowledge?? Was it Mama Saraswati or Dada Lekhraj!!

Please give your views.
shivsena.

Return to PBK