Shall we meet at a selected city & discuss to expose BKWSU?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

pururavan

ex-BK

Shall we meet at a selected city & discuss to expose BKWSU?

Post08 Dec 2008

Hello Everybody

I am really fed up with the way you people spend your time here chatting about BKWSU leaders crimes and fraudulent activities :sad:. This website makes me feel like a Jail, where a prisoner speaking to other prisoners in a different cells like the one in Andaman's Kalapani cellular jail, there it is almost impossible to see each others faces :oops: !

Do not worry we are truly freedom fighters of today, I will lead you all towards LIBERATION Means EXPOSING the true face of Sindhi Lekharaj and his cunning senior followers. But to do all this we should have a face to face meeting to have serious plan to execute in future, at least we can conduct a press conference for Media to create a awareness among public, officials, political leaders and religious leaders to verify and look properly about brahmakumaris 70 years history of crimes and frauds which will alarm young girls from falling in the hands of senior BKs traps.

Don't you people feel so? And it is least expensive if we seriously contribute some small amount of money to make a worthy news. I will help you. But first some Seniors like Admin, ex-l, and other seriously interested people should select a city to have a face to face discussion of our plan which should help in liberating innocent surrendered BKs themselves by judging about the real past of the BKWSU. That will definitely unite us even more strongly and lead us to some point of our common goal.

What do you people thinking ? Come on, at least we can have a meeting, where we not only exercise our tounge but also let it relish delicious food?

No surprise for me if you people agree, but first we have to select a city, and if you ask me I will select Bangalore as my choice. What about you people decide quickly because death may arrive any time to any member of this website :shock:. Before that we should do something contributive effort in liberating misguided Brahmakumaris.

Waiting for you people's response.

Pururavan

tete

friends or family of a BK

Re: Shall We Meet at Selected City & Discuss to Expose BKWSU!!!

Post09 Dec 2008

what about you people decide quickly because death may arrive any time to any member of this website :shock:

:shock:

joel

ex-BK

Post09 Dec 2008

You sound quite passionate, Pururavan, about saving BKs. Good luck to you with that. For me, the BKs are in their own particular heaven or hell. I cannot imagine trying to save them from what they have chosen. Probably it is their karma to be there ... wearing white and praying to Baba everyday. I have my own life. I write here in order to communicate with other fringe - and ex-BKs who want to leave the jail of ritual and blind faith - exactly that jail that, according to their God, BKs are free from and all other religions are imprisoned in.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Dec 2008

Puruvan ...

It's a great thought and one that you should work on locally with others of a like mind first, using what you have learned here. The Brahma Kumaris in India appear to be unchallenged about both their inept management and conscienceless abuses, and especially their historical revisionism. Historical and philosophical revisionism which, if you know, would expose the leadership for the shams they are and ruin their credibility. There are good people within the BKs. They need to be protected too.

I, and others, are particularly concerned about the young girls being married off the spirit entity they think is God or their Baba and having their dowries taken from them. One Indian NGO recently raised this issue with leader Dadi Janki awarding with a defamous award. At the very least, such dowries should be held in trust but given back to the girls if they later decide to leave. In once case we recorded here, a young girl burnt herself to death at a center in Agra (I think it was) only for the BKs to cover it up. It was reported she wanted to leave to marry. I think all of us here can imagine the background.

My fear is that "wacky cults" are quite a home in India and amongst them the Brahma Kumaris are not extreme. They "work" the media and establishment well wherever they are. They have created a defensive front that is relatively upmarket, respectable and well protected. It would be no big news unless you had very good evidence. The problem is, we are an international community and it would cost international airfares which would be uneconomical.

We can ordinate local action through this website and openly where the BKWSU can see it and hopefully improve because of it.

As you are in India, one of the most valuable things you could do is some research for us .. starting with as many financial records as possible, going back as far as possible. Their income, their investments. How much they actually gave to any appeals and charity, e.g. Tsunami. Any dubious business connections. We all know they have not been financially honest and so these will NOT represent the whole truth BUT they would be a start.

To do so, you will have to contact the charity and business commissions, research any alternative companies or names they use ... and follow up leads in those records. For example, on this website there are Indian tax department records relating to "investment funds". It should be possible to find out what and where those are from public records. Your local politician and religious leaders will probably be able to help you in this.

It would also be good to start advertising yourself as a support group and recording incidents of abuse across India. No one is doing this to my knowledge and it desperately needs to be done. Bear in mind not all such reports will be true ... BUT ... we need to start accumulating more data in order to illustrate the size of the problem. Many such abuses have been recorded on this site and so dig in to get a better idea of what is to be done.

Unless you have sponsor for airfares, like the Brahma Kumari leadership have, for the price of one International air fare you could fund a national press campaign in India.

Start with adverts in the India Times, major state newspapers, blogs and forums. Take it slowly and pace yourself. Be calm and moderate and offer support to others, do not "attack". There are highly valid elements within your analysis BUT the wealth Sindhi community and others, even non-followers, have adopted and will protect the Brahma Kumaris for their own purposes. Responses and aid will come. Many, many families and individuals have been hurt and exploited by these people. Many high level religious individuals are concerned. We need to illustrate how many and how far this goes.

You need more information first. You are unpeeling an onion. There are many layers to peel back first. Good luck.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post09 Dec 2008

Hickory Dickory Dock, the cuckoo and the clock.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post09 Dec 2008

Sending letters of concern by email to media and governments will be a good start.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Dec 2008

Polite, well composed letters - not too extreme - are better these days than emails. Follow them up with a firm but polite phone call would be the best. Yup, its true, Puruvan. To be successful, you should tone your criticisms down a little.

Emails are too easy to delete, ignore, not forward on to the right person.

Half the problem is finding out who is the right person to speak to and then getting through to them. Secretaries, assistants, wrong ranking individuals can all too often act as obstacles. You have to appreciate that the BKs have people working full-time to build up their polished front. Study and learn from them how to it.

Find a 'good cause' or 'public interest' angle. Breaking up families is one ... although they will trot out many BK families as examples to fight that ... children and young people is other, e.g. the dowry system on marrying god. The cover ups of the historical revision and funny money stuff definitely are too. That is why I say, "follow the money". Find out how much is flooding in and specific details of where it goes. Find out if/how many BKs or the institution are making money off the side, e.g. property deal in Mount ABu and that sort of stuff. We had one report of one follower being victimised here.

I am sure that as soon as some start scrapping the surface in India, all sort of skeletons are going to fall out of their cupboards. Literally even ...

The ownership of centers and buildings is another. So, Puruvan, let's see what you can do first and come back here and publish some evidence, then let us know.

I will work for food but I want to see evidence of what you think you can do first. Slagging them off ... verbal attacking ... is not enough. You wont destroy so set out to change them for the better and protect newcomers. You have to have a sincere game plan.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post10 Dec 2008

And that game plan should include higher forms of integrity and honesty than the people you're choosing to attack too ... its the only way to win anything IMO.

pururavan

ex-BK

Post21 Feb 2009

ex-l wrote:I will work for food but I want to see evidence of what you think you can do first. Slagging them off ... verbal attacking ... is not enough. You wont destroy so set out to change them for the better and protect newcomers. You have to have a sincere game plan.

All these days I was busy with my new business venture, even then one thing was pinching me that 'do I succeed in getting any hard evidence like printed materials of the past, not those which were printed before their arrival to India but the immediate one's which would sufficiently support the missing link to even the calenders shown by you too'? Yes, I have succeeded in getting earliest version of BKWSU magazine "Trimrti" which carries the edited version of Karachi Kalpavriksha in which they have not removed the pictures of Lekharaj and Radhe inside the Vaijayanthi mala and it still this carry the quotes as Sun God and Moon God to them.

Even I got the copies of 1966 Gyanamrit from the reliable surrendered BKs of Mount Abu, in which the editor Jagadishchandra Hassija explains briefly regarding the renaming of Trimurti as Gyanamrit and one of these copies front cover page carry The Ladder picture stating in the bottom of the picture in Hindi as "Purushottam Sangam Yuga 40 years". I am happy because this page carry the rubber stamp seal of Brahmakumaris centre. Another similar Ladder picture is observed in the older version of the One week course book. BKWSU is really a irresponsible publisher because since from the past they never print the year of the print or editions and even to this day they have maintained this illegal habit.

It may take another three months for me to challenge BKWSU with more substantial evidences and public support as mentioned by ex-l, I have not given up and definitely these matters with other things will surface on media gradually but with a lethal moral punch.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Feb 2009

pururavan wrote:It may take another three months for me to challenge BKWSU with more substantial evidences and public support as mentioned by ex-l, I have not given up and definitely these matters with other things will surface on media gradually but with a lethal moral punch.

We will still be here.

Those sound like a great start. Are there individuals within the BKWSU who are equally unhappy at the way things are going?

For me, all this type of stuff, show the world what the leadership are really like ... as you say, how irresponsible and - in truth - arrogant of worldly conventions. They have acted like a criminal underground who cover their trail in order to dupe newcomers.

It will be a tough fight against their well funded publicity machine, and they are now working to build a reputation on what is normally considered charitable works, but I think it is possible to 'ring fence' them. As long as every one gets to know how they operate, especially this aspect of "giving courage to the scientists to use the nuclear weapons", all the insults of other religions etc.

Please have someone scan the images or magazines, and upload them here, so that others can use them. Best of luck with your business.

Do you have any news about the BKWSU in your area or your experience?

desi_exbk

ex-BK

Post22 Feb 2009

Hey All,

How about conference calls to begin with? Communications is cheap these days. I can help organize if you guys think it is worth it. Better still, applications like 'Skype'. One of the challenges I see though, is time sync up. Looks like we are all spread across Geos.

I agree with Paul. We need to have higher standards. No 'yukti' business!

As ex-l noted, family break-ups and children I think are good candidates for the cause. I am not particularly warm on the 'dowry' issue though - hard to gather evidence. Following money trial should be another key step in the game plan.

Let me also add that, it should not be just BKWSU. All the splinter groups should be targeted as well. Otherwise, our efforts would be very shallow.

pururavan, some of us still have families within the system. Given a choice, most of us would like to be incognito (for various reasons)! But, I do appreciate your lead on this. Way to go!!

pururavan

ex-BK

What type of Supreme God proclaims to committ Divine Incest

Post24 Mar 2009

deccani wrote:pururavan, some of us still have families within the system. Given a choice, most of us would like to be incognito (for various reasons)! But, I do appreciate your lead on this. Way to go!!

We all humans commonly know and follow two types of Father-Daughter relations.They are 'Consanguinal' (i.e. born to the real parents) and 'Affinal' (i.e. guardian parents or who adopts the child). We should not forget that not only adopted daughters but daughter-in-laws too come under the relationship as 'affinal daughter' to the parents of bridegroom.

But in the case of this bastard Lekhraj, who calls himself the Father of Human Race and that of all Brahmakumaris, did not know what the role of a Father is? He had daughters too. Did he used to think about them also as his sexual partner in future Heaven and Hell, just the way he used to think nasty on Radhe the daughter of other person?

Lekhraj did not tell Radhe right in the first instance, when she came to hear his lessons, that he is going to marry her in Paradise and produce children by Yoga, and later in hell produce children by sex. Did Radhe understand what all his lessons were hung around? How can we consider her as the responsible daughter because she knew what are the responsibilities of a Father or Adopted-Father? How should I consider Lekharaj as Divine Father of Radhe and Me when he was eying on his own adopted daughter?

Probably I also would send Divine Powerful Incognito Messages to the Divine mother Om Radhe’s soul to have first sexual intercourse with me (Her Divine–Son) in Dwaparyuga, regardless of whether she marries her adopted Father Lekharaj in Satyayuga (Paradise) because I want to bring some more purity in to her future rebirths by preventing the sinful sexual intercourse between the Great Divine Father of Humanity and His Divine Daughter?

Deccani even my immediate family members were a regular BK for 17 years. BKWSU’s everyday Murlis were the main addictive reason for their time-pass and a chance for having their own groups inside it made them brainless followers. That is why I dream both national and state level awareness debates on these matters in future, where most of the sons and daughters of addictive BK parents should come along with their parents and strictly grill them with moral questions as mentioned above. Probably that would bring back their lost sight and they can make out where they were all these days?

Till then it is better to remain INCOGNITO and help the affected one but remaining as a lifelong BK even after the exposing of BKWSU’s blunders with the sufficient evidences of their slandererous, libelous and defamatory literatures would lead that person towards the self-less and meaningless life just like a ordinary animal. Ordinary humans are far supreme to ordinary animals, I think you understand better and alarm those BK people with True evidences, do not forget that already we have sufficient evidences which are authentic and such TRUTH never needs any kind of struggle towards the VICTORY-DAY!

Now, once again I question Deccani that ...

What type of Supreme God proclaims to Daughter-in-law to go forth and commit 'incognito divine incest' by marrying with her father-in-law as her Divine Husband?
Can you answer this because no problem we are all Incognito here in this forum?

Terry

ex-BK

Re: Shall we meet at a selected city & discuss to expose BKWSU?

Post24 Mar 2009

Hey, Puruvan

I am OK with you conjecturing this way and that about Lekhraj Kirpalani, but please do not defame the animals. They have never gone against their own nature.

Return to Commonroom