Lost property, junk & administrative moves

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

Terry

ex-BK

Re: Hullo from Terry

Post11 Jan 2009

Admin wrote:Moved post duplicated at "Hullo from Terry. See also note on 'user rank'; here

This will be my last contribution to this forum.

I have contributed to the topic "Brahma Kumaris Raise Issue of Abuse with BKWSU Leadership" as well as this new thread "Hullo from Terry". These comments relate to correspondences under both threads. A new thread might be "ex-BK Raises Issue of abuse of ex-BK Forum"

Firstly, some key participants seem to claim ownership of this forum, or of my identity, having changed the descriptor under my user name from ex-BK to BK supporter.

Whether it's the same person or another, and whether by ignorance or choice, some contributors are unable to acknowledge alternative views. They're locked into an ' "us" and "them" paranoia worthy of George W..

Black & White, no shades or tones. A stark reality to live within.

The correspondences:

One day being outraged is good - a motivator to action, the next day it is taken as an insult.

One day, I am told that I am too close to the BKs, possibly even a spy, then I am asked to report on stuff downunder - be a spy! I replied, "Others are more qualified than me. I was never an insider" and "not enough authority other than 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay in most matters".

The next day I am told that" ... we have been doing our homework here. You have been out of the game too long. You really don't know what is going on." That is all I have said from the beginning. I also stated, "just to clarify where I stand - There is no god.", hardly a statement of a BK adherent.

I explain, from a background with more training than most, my opinion, often in response to a question, of what' s been going on - within the heads of the heads, within the head of a yogi, within the head of Lekhraj, and why things evolved the way they did, and responses from the same person alternate between (paraphrasing) " yeah ... go for it" to "don't give us that psycho babble".

Let's put the "-babble" suffix at the end of anyone's area of expertise shall we?

I am asked to share what I know of a number of topics so, to the best of my abilities, in what I think is plain English. I am challenged about a sexual abuse case with - "All the immediate parties involved, including the Seniors, know who the perpetrators were. What happened? Show us your metal[sister in charge]". I reply saying, "I know little" but share what I know . To this I get from the same person "I did not ask you for information about the child abuse case. What you wrote is both misleading and 'damage control'.

I am thereby accused of collusion and cover up.

I left the BKs to get away from this kind of madness. I hope the purported aims of this "forum" are returned to, I have not found my experience to be reflective of it.

To Ex- L - I have worked out who you are (are all you spooks monitoring this site paying attention?)

Your name is Richard Cranium. And "Tom" is your Brother, Pierce.

admin

site admin

Maintenance scheduled for 8 PM GMT today

Post19 Jan 2009

Forum maintenance is scheduled for 8 PM GMT today, 19 Jan 2009. In attempt to resolve recent crashing on both forums, the website is being moved to a different server at the same host which will hopefully improve matters.

Various elements of the domain may be unavailable during this period.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Re: What is so wonderful about the Murli?

Post03 Feb 2009

... I really don't feel that the name of Michael Jackson and the word 'crack' would work that well, in this instance and/or this thread :|

admin

site admin

Maintenance continues - please excuse loss of features.

Post03 Feb 2009

Forum maintenance and upgrades continues - please excuse loss of features.

Encyclopedia is still available, here; http://www.brahmakumaris.info/w/index.p ... =Main_Page
Library, here; http://www.brahmakumaris.info/download/

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Spirit Attachment

Post09 Feb 2009

Sorry, I had to laugh at "cum hospital".

desi_exbk

ex-BK

Re: Spirit Attachment

Post10 Feb 2009

Offtopic: Dear Mr. Admin, What's up with this parsing script/macros you got to edit 'original' messages. Mr. L K turns into Mr. Lekhraj Kirpalani :shock:. Also, _sister would become Sister. And what is your grudge on the usage of _isn't?! (It turns into isn't). That underscore, and the space between L and K was to trick your tool and illustrate the point

Gosh! I feel violated :D It's like my audience are reading revised Muralis.

Note to all: I have limited my usage of smilies to 3 (as per this websites law!)

Offtopic: Dear Mr. Admin, I appreciate your response. Intent was not to veer off the topic. Just that seeing what I type change, spooked me. Couldn't hold myself but question that. It's all good. Let's get back to our topic. (You can move this to a different thread if you see the need).

tom

ex-BK

Re: And what is the meaning of life?

Post17 Feb 2009

Oops, dear Admin, please move my last post to its right place in the thread Newcomers, Topic: "Re: Hi - I am a new comer and want help with my relationship". Sorry.

tom

ex-BK

Re: How did we fool ourselves into believing the Brahma Kumaris?

Post19 Feb 2009

Off topic. Dear Admin, please move the above post kindly to the thread "Books, Movies...."where it belongs.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post22 Feb 2009

I've written a song about a charactor called Auntie Mary.

exbrahmin

friends or family of a BK

Re: Será que los ex BKs podemos madurar ...

Post22 Feb 2009

I am shocked, to say the least, of the discovery of this web page. I am involved with the organization for some time and a Sister of mine is an active member. Her change has been immense but at least it appeared that she was happy although sometimes I had my doubts. Now that I am learning more details, some of which I thought about before, I am very scared about her continuing in the organization. Is there any advice from any of you? Every day she is going deeper into the philosophy of BK and I am afraid that it may be too late. Talking her out of it is out of the question. She would hate me if I even mentioned the possibility. Any help would be highly appreciated.

john morgan

ex-BK

Post24 Feb 2009

I considered replying to your post celticgyan but I am busy taking boxes out of boxes, I can make them all different colours and shapes and sizes and when they get small I just make an expanding box - smart eh? This may take some time as I can see no end to the possibilities.

admin

site admin

Server will be offline on Thursday for 8 hours

Post25 Feb 2009

The server where this website is hosted will be taken offline from 10.30 pm Thursday GMT for approximately 8 hours.

This is beyond our control and due to the company physically moving to new premises.

john morgan

ex-BK

Re: And what is the meaning of life?

admin

site admin

Re: [Admin] User log; Cautions, Suspension, Bans etc

Post13 Mar 2009

List updated.

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Please answer my questions Baba....

Post17 Mar 2009