Hi, I am from India. I've just undergone the BK 7 Day Course

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Hi, I am from India. I've just undergone the BK 7 Day Course

Post17 Mar 2009

Hi,

I am from India, I just undergone the BK 7 day course. See what they appear in media (like Awakening with BK - BK Shivani) and what is their real motive seems to be different. These people are using innocent good souls to propagate and multiply their cult.

I have already gone through several meditation systems and spiritual organizations. But when it comes to feudness and strategy Their is no equalant to this BK group. They are simply brain washing, quality people with good heart - to their expansion. I have seen many good natured educated people their. virtually brainwashed.

They operate like this.

1. do not ask questions, which is contradicting with the Lekraj Baba theory. :|
    2. If you ask questions, that means you are impure and not a legible soul to be here (and they start giving less attention to you so that you exit them soon). :sad:
    3. If you fail, you are failed forvever. :shock:
    4. Though there are lot of this questionable fundamentals, the system actually creates few collateral effect which are good.

a. First meditation - as all of us know it is good for the body and mind.
      b. Food habits. - Pure satvik veg, food changes the mind and body gives a posive energy.
      c . Living a simple life and maintaining good relationship with all.
Few more to add.

Because of the above good things any person can become a good human (soul!!) but the funny thing is you do all the good work and the credit goes to Baba Lekhraj Kirpalani and co. Their facts (???) and statistics (5000 year cycle etc.) doesn't go with any other system and science. According to them, 5000 year ago is sat yuga, but if you see history, there are various races present all over the world that time, and most of them are animal eaters ( he ... hee) And I do not think they are deities.

The answer I got for this question is that "history is wrong" .. great!!!

Well, second question, If a person (or soul) does all the good things outside BK system, and follows all virtues and celibacy, lives a noble life, then will he get a seat in Satyug? They say, no?? Because God is not directing you, only in BK system you are in direct supervision of god. So the only way is to join BK (what a strategy).

The Brahma Baba ...

A clean shaven vehicle of Lord Shiva, who knows only the lifestle and festivals of North India and addresses for local Hindu festivals like Holi, Deepavali and what about festivals of Japanese, African tribes, I think Baba doesn't know them. Hey, man, I have also seen them cutting cake and celebrating birthday for the god and say ... happy birthday to Shiv Baba ... Ohhh ... my god ...

Well, according to their theory, bad souls (persons) come to the world (corporal world) only at the end of the kalyug, say after 4500 years from Satyug. So he will live in world (corporal world) for another 500 years (total cycle 5000 years guys). But a good deity soul lives from Satyug till kalyug (full 5000), and finally after the Destruction all the souls go to the Shantidham (Paramdham) and rest in peace. But only the good souls incarnate immediately in satyog, and the remaining souls wait for their turn in peace world.

See that means a bad soul like Osama will enjoy peace in Shantidham in Paramdham near God for 4500 years, incarnate as human and suffer only for 500 years, whereas a pure soul has to undergo all 5000 year cycle ... my god. I want to enjoy the peace for a long time and I do not want to incarnate (Hindus call this as mukti) - I do not want to incarnate again and again and suffer and want to enjoy peace as maximum as possible. So what shall i do???

Do all the bad karma .. ??? What a logic.

Please help me.

The Indian media is so strong and independent but I do not understand why they are not doing any sting operation yet ... tehalka.com ... where are you?? If they do - well ... that will run for months in TV.

P T

henna

spiritual seeker

Re: Hi, I am from India, I just undergone the BK 7 Day Course N

Post17 Mar 2009

Hi Spritual Guy,

If you read my earlier post you will find how confused I am. Well I have long way to go since I have not done 7 day course also. Dalbir answered few questions, I liked few answers also. Thanks Dalbir.

But ultimately nobody knows truth. I like BK shivani on Aastha a lot, her serene face is the prime attraction for me watch that serial. I would suggest you that do whatever makes you feel good, whatever keep the state of your soul in peace, love and other four 'tatv' that they mention. You may dance in disc but you may be so involved in it that you just love urself. You may lose yourself in that dance.

You may feel blessed in meditation, in power of music. I feel very nice when I hear what Shivani says but then I am may not follow principles of their cult. As not everything gels with me. Ultimately I believe realising super power, super 'Paramananda' supreme bliss is for each individual. For me mediataion, music and dance make me feel connected to universe, I feel joy within.

desi_exbk

ex-BK

Re: Hi, I am from India, I just undergone the BK 7 Day Course

Post17 Mar 2009

Welcome spy guy/gal! Hope you like it here.

spritual spy wrote:I do not understand why they are not doing any sting operation yet ... tehalka.com ... where are you??

I question the same. GOD scared, perphaps!

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Re: Hi, I am from India, I just undergone the BK 7 Day Course N

Post18 Mar 2009

But ultimately nobody knows truth

... but ultimately we do know what's not the truth ...

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Post18 Mar 2009

Dear Henna

The BK Shivani the (media face) of Awakening with BK programme is only the mask behind the truth. I think they do not want to tell their beliefs directly. So they first start with a appetizer, later when you go to their center and spend a few weeks you understand that they are the greediest of all, their funda is good greed (Satyug) is OK. I never knew about BKs before seeing the Shivani programme. In fact, I urged my friends and colleagues to watch the programme.

After watching the programme for a while I thought of going their (center), the first one week they were telling about gentle and good things like meditation, karma, vices, good habits etc. Later on the next week they started telling only BK are good all other human races and souls are "paapi"; the world is evil, only the BK is good etc., and the only way to escape is to surrender and become a BK.

They even tell, doing charity and helping the poor and lower caste is wrong because you get a part of their karma (if you want to donate blood go to Mount Abu and donate ...).

So this BK Shivani programme is not the true face of the BK system. Shivani talks about family values. Later I understand that is not our own family, but the family of the BKs. In fact they destroy lots of marriages and families. I myself seen how a educated couple with two grown children are being addicted to them. Please do not fall into the well, they are not good people. Also I found out that the regular BKs who come daily and do "seva" are not normal people, they are some way or other affected in life with dejection, death of loved ones, divorce etc.

Also I felt one particular guy with a bit womanish accent (he didnt look normal), I feel people with these kind of problems take this as a platform, that is OK for them. But they do not have to destroy the life and families of normal people like us. I am from Bangalore if anybody is from Bangalore I think we can do something to liberate few good souls.

Om Shanti ... Not the Shahruk khan Om shati om.

He ... He ... ;).

P T

spectrum

BK

Post10 Apr 2009

Well I do not need to but I still ponder(the way the above group used their exhausted brains) ..why we have such pin-headed + dumb-headed people like the above group? sounds irritating? Well BK is just trying to raise the quality of our life and some are trying to intrude for no reasons. Is the BK family forcing you to come and join them or are they saying" please join us or else we have no way to go :sad: aaawwww? Are you all running this BK institute?

Guess people who are rust-headed may not understand but first of all people go for their 7-day course absolutely free of cost. After which they have their own expert comments and the analysis report. If people are so best at the analysis part why do not they analyze their own brains rather than anything else for that matter. Some people are not able to comprehend such simple things and they blame the BK family ( by such posts or some other innovative ideas) as they are not gifted with the required intelligence to understand "the BK concept".. what a pity!!!! poor you. But that is what is known as "Destiny". Some people are born poor and remain poor their entire life and release their frustration by blaming someone else. Example: the above hefty useless paragraphs by some of the exhausted authors ...

Cake?? Why?? only we beings have the right to eat a 20-KG cake on our birthday God can not? In lieu I have a better idea we should apply our birthday cakes on our faces, at least it will succor improve the DEAD SKIN..just an idea (just clarifying saying it is an idea because we humans can go to any extent and later play the blame game-after all that is the only thing we are best at I am sure now after reading the posts),

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Thabks for the reaction!!

Post13 Apr 2009

Hi Spectrum

First of all thanks for such a "true" reaction. Is the BK family forcing you to come and join them or are they saying, "please join us or else we have no way to go aaawwww? Are you all running a BK institute? Thanks for such an angry reply but I still want to show you love ;).

That is what is known as "Destiny". Some people are born poor, remain poor their entire life and release their frustration by blaming someone else. Example: the above hefty useless paragraphs by some exhausted author ... Thanks for the kind of hatred you show to us :D.

Cake?? Why?? Only we beings have the right to eat a 20 kg cake on our birthday. God can not? In lieu, I have a better idea we should apply our birthday cakes on our faces, at least it will succor improve the DEAD SKIN. Just an idea. (Just to clarify, what I am saying is it is an idea because we humans can go to any extent and later play the blame game - after all that is the only thing we are best at I am sure now after reading the posts).

The system of cutting cake started in India after the Europeans entry to India. Before that we only celebrated birthdays with the lighting of a light (deepam), not by blowing it out. If Baba is a universal god, then his acts should also be universal. Cutting cakes and celebrating with lavish sweets is not so Godly.

And finally for your information - if somebody wants to develop his spiritual knowledge he or she has to go to places to seek The Knowledge, that is the process I was in, when I visited the BK center. Later I found that this BK-ism is nothing but a GREEDY CULT .

SPY

Terry

ex-BK

Re: Hi, I am from India. I've just undergone the BK 7 Day Course

Post13 Apr 2009

Dear Spectrum and Spiritual Spy

Do you think we all want to read your insults to each other? Please use the PM system to communicate with each other - it may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship - which breaches the code of ethics but, hey, all's fair in love and war.

Return to Newcomers