Om Radhe renamed Saraswati in 1953 Divine-Incest-Wedding?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

pururavan

ex-BK

Om Radhe renamed Saraswati in 1953 Divine-Incest-Wedding?

Post24 Mar 2009

Eldest Sister of Chandramani (late in charge of Punjab zone) and Shantamani (in charge of all Divinely surrendered workers Mt. Abu) is Hrudayapushpa. She was the in-charge of Karnataka zone till her death in 1996. Immediately after her death, one Kannada writer wrote her biography in Kannada. Here she explains how she sacrificed the Greatest Divine opportunity on Earth for the service of god Shiva by obeying to the orders of Lekharaj that she should not waste her time watching the divine marriage of Divine Father and Divine Mother, rather she should proceed her pre-scheduled journey to Bangalore to give the divine message of GOD, DESTRUCTION and HEAVEN.

All these Godly knowledge and tactics were exactly inspired to Lekharaj according to Mohammad’s biography, Quran and Bible. Mohammad’s biography says that he himself had married off his adopted son Zaid to his own uncle’s daughter Zainab but on one fine day he visits his adopted son’s wife and there he saw Zainab, without burqha (veil), which promptly tempted him sexually and knowing the intention of Mohammad, she admits her sexy body to gratify his desires.

Later knowing all these things Zaid visits to Mohammad asks him to marry her, and clears the hurdle by divorcing to Zainab, leading to the marriage between Zainab and Mohammad. In Arab culture, daughter-in-law is like daughter and any kind of sexual advances towards daughter-in-law is like unforgivable crime. That is why Arabians questioned Muhammad but without any success and fearing any kind of death penalties from him they remained silent. The wonder is Lekharaj too given such kind of warnings through the Murlis, “Sadguru ka nindak thaur nap paaye”. That means anybody who insults Him or God would find a good place nowhere?

At least Muhammad cleared any legal hitches, like getting his daughter-in-law’s divorce from his adopted son, so that he cannot be blamed for such taboos or illegal deeds; but Lekharaj did not face any kind of such questioning because he married Radhe in India. That too secretly by changing her name from Radhe to Saraswati, which is not at all discussed in Brahmakumaris community. The Indian people hardly knew any details of his past in Pakistan where she was actually adopted as his one of the Divine Daughters.

BK writers like Hassija and Brijmohan kept these details in dark and acted as his beloved slaves, why these incidents are discussed nowhere in the Hindi or English books of BKWSU?

Now we should not forget that when did Lekharaj divorce Supreme god Shiva because in many Godly versions he mentioned himself as the wife of god Shiva. Was that true?

Most surprising and wonderful thing lies in exchanging of Om Radhe’s status with Lekharaj as her Adopted Divine Father to her Divine Husband, because for her too the law is same and she too should divorce God Shiva first, then only she can marry with second person as her husband, that is her adopted Father Lekharaj! It is simply impossible to take divorce in any biological relations like Father-daughter, Mother-son, brothers- Sisters; even it is same in the adopted relations too. But you can separate from one another between above said human relations which does not mean any kind of sexual advances between these relations legally allowed, then how did Radhe forgot to warn her Adopted Father Lekharaj and agreed to be as his spiritual wife?

Then just imagine how she can be regarded as an example to women on earth? She was a kind of an animal like a coward scapegoat, which neither posses any intellect and nor brave in nature like tigers do. Radhe was just a slave type of female without any kind of purity or bravery because she had submitted herself to Lekharaj and never opposed for Lekharaj’s Divine Sexual advances in spiritual atmosphere that is why how she should be regarded as Durga or Jagadamba?

Instead of becoming a wife of her own adopted Father if she would have come out of his mad clutches and adopted beggary for some time to avoid Lekharaj’s illegal spiritual incest motives then she must have been definitely appreciated for her purity and brave decision but that never happened to her and she acted according to Lekharaj’s desires which sealed her future from doing any good to herself and other daughters!

Lekharaj himself in one of his Murlis stated that souls of Lakshmi and Narayan cannot repeat the Husband-Wife relation in later births means they can exchange Husband-Wife relations with others too! Radhe could have been saved from this kind of shame if she would have chosen any outsider as her husband, perhaps who would not have imagined or told such spiritually bitchy Bhagavanuvach God’s words to people as Lekharaj did to Radhe.

Even to this day the all communities of BK, ex-BK & PBK surprise me that,

1. No one is bothered about what the MORAL relationship between Father and Daughter is? Does that vary from alokik and lokik?
    2. Do you know what happens If all fathers forget to addressing or mentioning their own adopted daughters as daughters and follow the path of cunning Lekharaj who married his adopted daughter around 1953 in the name of spiritual marriage and renamed Radhe as Saraswati?
    3. This incident caused a big psychological blow to Lekharaj’s Legal wife Jeshodha, and most of his family members distanced from his ashram after this incident, which can be commonly understood by any outsiders but why the Indians still silent over this issue?
    4. India‘s freedom never allows such illegal relations according to it’s 1956 Act of Adoption and Maintenance law, the adoptee should not be insane because he should not misuse in case of girl child for any kind of sexual advances in future, but Lekharaj never stopped her mentioning as his Divine daughter but also continued to press on his private interest as his spiritual wife too, because supreme god Shiva desired them to be so, this was his justification for his followers in India after his secret spiritual marriage to Radhe around 1953!
    5. Om Mandali’s Eastern Holy Records bearing the Unholy stamp seals of a Western British Museum explains properly which is Divine and which is Purity and which is Truth. Om Mandali records say that Lekharaj was not only Divine Father to them and his many aliases were “Supreme Guide of would-be Deities” alias “Master of Brahm, Brahmand and Brhamapuri” alias “AhamBrahmasmi” i.e. “Aham Chaturbhuj” (I am the Creator as well as Sovereign of Creation) alias “GeethaGyan Inventor” alias “Imparter of Imperishable Wisdom” alias “Bestower of Divine Insight” alias “Ocean of Unfathomable Supreme Wisdom” alias “The Creator” alias “The Seed of Humanity” alias “Almighty God” alias “ I, that selfsame Viceless Deity Kalgidhar Sri Krishna, Sri Narayana and God Vishnu” ?

The sentences below are the exact phrases appeared in 1949 literature of Om Mandali’s “KEY TO WORLD SOVEREIGNITY” By DIVINE Father PRAJAPATI BRAHMAKUMARIS i.e. Bharat MATA SHAKTI REINCARNATIONS (DEITIES INCOGNITO)

[Considering it as our Divine Duty, we forewarn the entire world at large like a Kalpa ago that experienced through Divine manifestation of the beginning, the course and the end of the entire World Creative Play revealed to us through Divine Insight bestowed by our beloved Divine Father Prajapati God Brahma, the time of the confluence of end of Kali-Yuga and the beginning of Sat-Yuga, the selfsame Gita Episofe, is repeating itself in practical.

World Almighty Authority, Prajapati God Brahma (Who has revealed his identity as the well-known Lord Krishna Himself in His next birth in childhood and Sree Narain after his coronation) has re-incarnated in ordinary human form along with His most beloved self-conquering luckiest Divine Ones, males and females (whose rosary is worshipped by Bharatvasis) like Kalpa ago in Bharat on the banks of Sindhu Saraswati River in the year 1937 A.D., and has organized most supreme Rajasuva Aswamedh Avinashi Gyan Yagya which lasts for 12 years through the Divine Power of Supreme “Aham Brahm Asmi” Faith].

The first Indian Hindi magazine, Trimurti, is having the picture of Sun God as Gyan Surya and instead of Gyan Chandrama there it is written as Saraswati, which clearly shows the motive of Lekharaj in his Gyan (Murlis) regarding the renaming of Krishna and Radhe as Narain and Lakshmi but before that he made India as his platform to heaven by Incognito Divine Incest Marriage with renamed Om Radhe as "Saraswati".

We should not forget this incident as ordinary because Lekharaj fulfilled his fantasies by changing his name as Divine Brahma and Radhe as Saraswati which should create influence in to his followers as they were witnessing a celestial marriage and participants can also be traced with Lakshmi and Narain in Golden Age?

Magnificent liars would be definitely uncovered by magnificent questions in the immediate future!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Om Radhe renamed Saraswati in 1953 Divine-Incest-Wedding?

Post24 Mar 2009

Puruvan, ave you ever heard of the word, figurative?
Figurative: expressing one thing in terms normally denoting another with which it may be regarded as analogous or metaphorical. Characterized by figures of speech, NOT LITERAL.

Now, in amongst all the BK conspiracy theory, you may well have something. But, to be honest, you are neither doing yourself or it any favour my exaggerating your language in this manner. No one, not even me, is accusing Lekhraj Kirpalani of sexual misconduct. Do you know of any?

Can you please tell us where all point of view this comes from? Is it PBK, are you an ex-PBK, a Vishnu Party or whatever?

What do you know about the introduction of the Shiva into the BKWSU and is this "marriage" between Radhe and Lekhraj real? Who told you, what happened to the Lekhraj family ... how did they react?

As an aside, do you know anything of the events of Lekhraj Kirpalani marrying his daughter to the school teacher? He was criticised then of not following custom.

Thanks.

pururavan

ex-BK

Post24 Mar 2009

Huh, you threw too many questions at me. No doubt I will answer one by one, I do not know English well because I love my language Kannada.

1. Look, ex-l, I do not want to buy your views on Lekharaj Kripalani’s sexual misconduct, and I will clear your doubt regarding that.

It is written in the biography of Lekhraj Kirpalani by Jagadish Chandra Hassija that Radhe’s Father was also in to the jewelry business in Amritsar. When he died her widowed mother returned to Sindh, Hyderabad. There she used to attend Lekharaj’s Satsang to forget the sorrow, day by day she was drawn in to the movement including her daughters. Radhe was the good listener and obedient servant. Understanding this Lekharaj asked Radhe to manage the young girls in his boarding school.

It is written clearly in that book that Radhe never used to stay, or take any food, fearing any kind of Karmic bhoj (load) when she was working there but on one fine day Lekharaj asked her to stay in his school so that she could do more service to God and take the holy food Brahmabhojan. Hearing this from her Divine Guru, she followed his advice literally from this the whole Drama of the world changed. I am not guessing anything but if you read the Hindi version of Biography you will definitely understand. Her mother never opposed her staying in the boarding school. Later Radhe became famous in their community as Om Radhe because she was good in uttering and teaching Om voice and I do not need to repeat the same things to you. From here she jumped to Gyan Chandrama status which is equal to Knowledgeful spiritual companionhood of the Prajapati God Brahma.

In Mt. Abu, I have seen old group photo of all girls, including Radhe, wearing tight skirts like a school girls and standing immediately next to Lekharaj. Just imagine a 17 year old girl in her school uniform standing with 60 plus aged man, it never makes us feel how he convinced her to become GyanChandram and Saraswati. When she was 21 he took her to the courts of Karachi as a witness of Om Mandali, when Judge asked how many children Lekharaj have got then she answered, "we do not see Dada’s body but through divine eye we experience God and you only tell us how many children God has got and you too are his son". The same Radhe who had convinced the court in Karachi that Lekharaj is the Father of humanity The God, actually forgot to warn Lekharaj, especially when he attributed her to Eve and himself as Adam in India!

Now I ask you what are the probable relations between, a) Radhe-Lekharaj, b) Om Radhe-Om Baba and c) GyanSurya-GyanChandrama?

According to me a) Student-Teacher b) Equal c) Companions

2. All these points were collected by me from the Biography of Hrudayapushpa by Prof. Hanneradumath in Kannada language and Lekharaj’s Biography in Hindi by Hassija. To be frank with all members here, I am honest that I am only a ex-BK and never give in to other frying pans like PBK or ex-PBK and Vishnu Party. At least I know about who the people are behind the PBK but I do not know anything about Vishnu Party.

One more thing, I never consider Veerendra Dixit as another potent figure because to me he is just like other drop-outs of BKWSU, i.e. ex-bks. Nothing special about him. He took the courage to live like Lekharaj when the whole India was silently suffering the non-violent lies and frauds of Lekahraj that’s all. I learnt more about PBK in your website no chance of me becoming a ex-PBK, because I hurt a lot about myself by not believing but following BKWSU and the very imagination of me becoming PBK or ex-PBK or Vishnu Party member hurts me a lot.

I forgot the page number of old Lekharaj’s biography by Hassija in which it is clearly written in Hindi that when Saraswati was dying Lekahraj told, “Iss Budde ka wife ko marna nahi chahiye tha” which means, “This grandfather’s wife should not have died”. How can I forget these lines which clearly indicate that he saw her as his Divine wife. They may have lead a celibate life without any sexual contact but their image as Father and Daughter even to this day is a joke? Do you know who was Ramakrishna (Vivekanada’s Guru) and how did he lived. He worshipped his own wife as Jagadamba Kali but this jewel merchant Lekharaj married to his own Divine daughter that is why literary world and scholars across the world hardly know about him.

3. Professor Hanneradumath of Karnataka who was also a BK at that time had interviewed Hrudayapushpa and collected all details of her earlier days. When she died, he immediately published the book on her life. According to his information there were no service in Karnataka till 1953 and that was fulfilled by sending Hrudaypushpa to Bangalore. At that time she was interested to witness the Divine marriage of Brahma and Saraswati but Lekharaj told her to proceed to Bangalore.

Nothing is written about the Lekharaj’s family, but we all know according to “3-In-1” which is the book name of Nirmalshanta’s biography in that his son Narain came out of BKWSU in pursuit of job, along with his last Sister Surya and, in 1954, he married to Jyothi and she married to Om Prakash. Navaneet (Puttu) was the girl married to the poor school teacher Bhodharaj, who was popularly known as Yogiraj, and he used to run a Math named “Chidakashmath”. If you read Nirmalashanta’s Hindi biography you will see their photo too.

I think aged Puttu must be living in a BKWSU centre just like BrijIndra, the daughter in law of Lekharaj who died in 1990, serving as the in-charge of Maharashtra zone, but no where Jeshodha’s death or later life after 1953 is discussed.

Bye ex-l, I am on a tour for some days.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 Mar 2009

Basically, I see and accept your point.

We have asked about Jasoda Kripalani before. Knowing all we know now, stripping away the false divinity, the questions of Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe's relationship is obvious. Either Lekhraj Kirpalani's wife Jasoda was a simple downtrodden woman who became a servant to his satsang, he her "god" like a "good Indian woman" ... or she must have had a difficult time adjusting to the new younger woman in Lekhraj Kirpalani's life. I accept this.

We should ask ourselves, "how was the 'eternal' divorce of Lekhraj and Jasoda negotiated ... how did Lekhraj Kirpalani act ... how did he break the news to Jasoda ... who and what was behind the renaming?" etc. Did Lekhraj and Saraswati actually have a "spritual marriage"? Was it done as a ceremony? Could a young impressionable woman and a dutiful wife really not have felt any human feelings? (The fact that by 1943, Om Radhe was already bloated with fat suggests to me that there was already suppression of feelings and emotions going on). It really just does all sounds like spirits deviling behind the scenes to break up families and a community.

Lekhraj Kirpalani was not a bona fide guru with a proper spiritual lineage. He was not enlightened. Nor was he he even the "medium for god" at this time. He and they thought he was Prajapati God Brahma. Other people around him did not speak of him and his knowlegde as being profound, merely "good enough for the simple, uneducated Bhaibund and Amil women". The process of making him a saint - outside of his small circle - took decades, although to that small circle, the psychic powers around him made him their god.

Some very good things come out of your post Puravan. Thank you. Firstly, obviously, the Western BKs and Indian BKs are being told two different stories ( ... Divide and rule?). The versions westerners are fed are obviously being polished, filtered and any embarrassing clues have been slowly and persistently removed. I am interested in this book.

The whole issue of "Divine Mother" Gyan Chandrama, the "Moon Mother" to Lekhraj Kirpalani "Sun Father" I had overlooked but it dates back to the late-1930s or early 1940s (certainly before 1943).

Secondly, I did not know about Om Radhe's Father's death. Obviously, the charismatic Lekhraj Kirpalani would have made a good Father substitute for her to attach herself too. Yes, despite the image of "poor us" oppression being sold by the Brahma Kumaris, the Sindis, and even the Om Mandli, were modern, progressive and privileged for India of that time.

I was reading in "Is this Justice" that they had "servants", we have also seen the pictures of liveried chauffeurs (suited drivers of cars) and know they have more than one cars and buses. The story of Lekhraj Kirpalani being seen with his hand on a young girls thigh would have had him killed in many place in India - even if it was innocently done. The story of him allowing followers to drape a necklace of golden coins around his neck raised other questions.

Lastly, I do not know this book Hrudayapushpa (lit: Heart-Lotus) by Professor Hanneradumath and so I am at a loss.

I am very relieved to discovered that you are a committed, free and independent thinker and apologies if I suspect you might be a member of yet another break group. Everyone has some virtue and their own opinion ... but we must leave the latter aside to work to find out the most objective truth of any matter. I am grateful for many of the revellations that the PBKs have offered, there is in there also a committment to find the truth ... but the Vishnu Party element I find intolerable.

I hope that you continue to document and develop your findings. Do you know of what happened to Lekhraj Kirpalani's daughter Palu's daughter?

Terry

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

To have a bi-lingual or tri-lingual contributor trawl through the different literature and create a time line of events (with sources, and find & sort out clashes) would be incredibly interesting and useful. So much is jumbled in this history.

yogi108

BK

Post25 Mar 2009

Just One Word for Puruvan's note

TRASH

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

Ah ... but "where there is muck, there is brass" as they say in England. Can you be specific, yogi108?

I think we have to allow Puravan some cultural leeway and accept that some of what he is saying is a fair representation of how much of India or the Sind would have seen ... and did see Lekhraj Kirpalani. He is not suggesting "incest" literally, more philosophically. The divine daughter becoming the divine wife ... to the exclusion of Lekhraj Kirpalani old wife and family.

Can two individuals be "mother and Father" without being married?

I suspect that analysts these days would have to ask ... could not the visions of the future marriage as Imperial "Perfect woman and Perfect man" (Lakshmi and Narayan) be a fairytale projection of their supressed love and desires to be with each other?

I want to know more. We know there were community backlashes, were there family backlashes? Was there some kind of marriage ceremony (I can imagine there were "play" ceremonies, the BKs crowning both of them as other dressed up as Krishna and Radhe today).

If puravan is making an error, my question would be, is he still too deeply entrenched in Brahma Kumarism ... reading too much meaning into casual events and statements? Or are we too acclimatised to the adnormalities of Brahma Kumarism, as abuse children to abusive parents, to notice what must be obvious to others (like frogs cooked slowly in a hotpot)?

pururavan

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

ex-l wrote:Or are we too acclimatised to the abnormalities of Brahma Kumarism

OK, ex-l, I will take some more time and tell you the details, for that I should once again browse through the books. I do not feel burdened if people like you trust me. I think you have not studied the old Hindi literatures of BKWSU properly because they are sufficient to uncover their history, and blunders, and that is why many Hindi literatures are not at all printed these days.

Hassija in 1997 had published the book, "Bhavishya ka Digdarshan" (Vision of Future) but it is stopped from printing now. That book has many Heavenly predictions and 8 Gaddis of Lord Krishna’s all having 8 Krishna’s their marriage etc are discussed in that. This shows the clear example of BKWSU and how they are trying to hide their past slowly.

Who is this nonsense Yogi108, whatever you may be read these lines once again
Do you know who was Ramakrishna (Vivekanada’s Guru) and how did he lived. He worshipped his own wife as Jagadamba Kali and addressed her as the mother but this jewel merchant Lekharaj married to his own Divine daughter that is why literary world and scholars across the world hardly know about him.

Jagadish Chandra Hassija, too, expressed his agony before his death regarding his failure in showing the world who were these Lekharaj and Saraswati. He quoted in his last class how Ramakrishna is showed to the world by Vivekananda, and how Dayananda Saraswati of Aryasamaj is still regarded for his works but despite having thousands of dedicated BKs, no one could not succeeded in creating the impression that the latter still possesses.

Just imagine Mr/Mrs.Trash108 (yogi108) once the people of world community come to know all these details definitely philosophers, scholars, journalists, yogacharyas and social servants would reduce my struggle in exposing BKWSU in India only and I leave the rest of the world to be imagined by you.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

You are correct. I cannot read Hindi. I am sure that there are many clues ... and as you say "blunders". Its a funny thing but the dishonest cant help leaving trails that expose them.

70 years on, the Brahma Kumaris have absolutely zero credibility in scholarly or philosophic circles ... even without our help. They are welcomed as (mostly) sweet but eccentric little old ladies and their accolytes. Few on the outside have gotten close enough to see what really lies on the inside ... or would believe it int he first place, so disarming are they.

Personally, I think Jagdish Chander was a bit of a clown. I think he was at his best playing the clown and ... no disrespect meant here ... he was very good at it. He was a 'jovial' person. But ... as the BKWSU only remaining intellectual, he was a sad joke AND irresponsible. That is, he knew more of the truth that we know ... and yet published lies and propaganda. We suspect that he, with his ability to read etc, is behind many of the main BKWSU myths.

I am very happy for someone else to come forward, defend him and show me my error. I would be even happier for someone else to come forward and tell me more of the truth behind the going on.

Even a true BK would want you to come forward and destroy all that is false. Falsehood must be destroyed.

Terry

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

neither defending him or attacking:

Jagdish
was an intelligent & sincere man, he followed an even stricter regime than prescribed by BK teachings - partly based on his studies of Yoga. But like all of us who think we are driven by reason and intellect when in fact emotion or other impulses have hold of the steering wheel, he would believe what he wanted or needed to believe, rationalise what he needed to.

May I presume to say; i think his error was thinking that, because samadhi was considered the final effort or attainment of a yogi, that other efforts and stages were not important. He himself, as far as i know, practiced asanas and other physical disciplines, but of course, would never contradict the teacher, or presume to teach him. He probably could have done a better job of being a Yoga teacher than Lekhraj Kirpalani. Another mistake was believing the praise, and going well outside his areas of speciality.

If you think anyone is a fool, no matter. no one fools us as much as we fool ourselves.

Dear Puruvan - You make your points, but what i hear is anger. I neither approve or condemn emotions, it is real feeling we all have. Can you directly express what that anger is, what is the reason for it ? (Not distracting from any of the points you make - just want to explore this side a little)

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

I always thought it was obvious that Lekraj and Radhe were in love ... it was well known they used to practise Laksmi and Narayan drishti (staring into each others eyes) for long periods of time in front of everyone else.

I don't think they had any 'hows your Father', but it seems obvious to me they were in love. I've seen the same thing in BKs later on, secreting together under the delusion that, "she is my Lakshmi"!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

Mr Green wrote:Lekraj and Radhe were in love ... it was well known they used to practise Laksmi and Narayan drishti (staring into each others eyes) for long periods of time in front of everyone else.

Thank you. I did not know that. That was pushing the bounds of acceptability a little, wasn't it?

This is for a different topic, something around the subject of "sexual magic", but there must have been vast amounts of female sexual energy gushing everywhere in the Om Mandli. Not just from all the pre- and pubescent young girls but also the frustrated Sindi women whose husbands were away from 2 to 3 years at a time ... and the women of their late 30 - 40s who were in their sexual prime and surely not expressing it. Lekhraj Kirpalani must have been swimming in it ... talk about Vishnu floating on an Ocean.

More relevant discussion later ... perhaps this is what Puravan is hinting at ... a tantric element. Such environments are notorious for manifesting spiritualistic and poltergeist phenomena, however you understand them.
terry wrote:Jagdish was an intelligent & sincere man

Honestly, terry, he was sweet but, being deeply encluted, he was made to be an idiot. What of his writings would have made it into or been accepted by any academic or professional institute? I am thinking specifically about some of his sexual related writings, never mind the fake history he invented to make Gyan sound better and go down the throats of the Hindus easier.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

Remembering the 'look' of absolute adoration that Dadi Janki had on her face every time she met her 'Baba' on stage, its easy to see the influence he had on her and the other women of Om Mandli. I told a few of my BK buddy's at the time that "Baba" could do anything with her when she was like that but of course did not include any sexual processes in that comment or meaning.
Now I wonder if there wasn't complete sexual adoration involved from her (and others) part?

tom

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2009

Dear pururavan

pururavan wrote:Hassija in 1997 had published the book, "Bhavishya ka Digdarshan" (Vision of Future) but it is stopped from printing now. That book has many Heavenly predictions and 8 Gaddis of Lord Krishna’s all having 8 Krishna’s their marriage etc are discussed in that. This shows the clear example of BKWSU and how they are trying to hide their past slowly.

I find your posts and your points very interesting. They have a sort of "Verfremdungseffekt", as we all have been deceived ages long with the lies of "pure thoughts, pure feelings" of "Shrimat". Now after waking up, it is time for digestion, which makes it at every new discovery (re: the new points from your posts) a hard process for the stomach.

Please kindly take a look into the Library. In the BK Vintage Publications there are amongst others also, "Visions of the Future" which is printed in 1996, 73 pages in English, author's name is not mentioned. I have seen this small book for sale in Madhuban and in all our centers until the recent years.

If this "Visions of the Future" with many Murli points about 'Destruction and Life in the Golden Age' is the same book you mentioned in your quotation above, it would be very interesting to know if they have made changes in the English edition. If it is the same book, please use some quotations from the English edition. Because unless some points are not served directly in front of our eyes, we don't see anything special in them. OUR EYES ARE USED TO THEM.

It would be also interesting to know if they have made essential changes in the English editions of important biographies, "Adi Dev", "Adi Devi", "The Autobiography of Dadi Nirmal Shanta-3-in-one", " A Unique Experience-Autobiography of Dada Vishwa Ratan", "Life Story of Dada Chandrahas" books which you can find also in the Library.

Thank you for your valuable contributions

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post26 Mar 2009

tom wrote:In the BK Vintage Publications there are amongst others also, "Visions of the Future" which is printed in 1996, 73 pages in English, author's name is not mentioned.

As far as I know the English book is a collection of Murli quotes put together by Denise.
Next

Return to Commonroom