Lost property, junk & administrative moves

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

Terry

ex-BK

Re: Triple ex-BK Jokes

Post26 Mar 2009

This one is for ex-l ( sorry if you already know it).
Tony Blair is being shown around a Scottish hospital. (Yeah, an old joke). At the end of his visit, he is shown into a ward with a number of patients who show no obvious signs of injury. He goes to examine the first man he sees, and the man proclaims:

Fair fa' yer honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain e' the puddin' race!
Aboon them a' ye tak your place,
painch tripe or thairm:
Weel are ye wordy o' a grace
as lang's my arm.

The PM, somewhat taken aback, goes to the next patient, and immediately the patient launches into:

Some hae meat, and canna eat,
And some wad eat that want it,
But we hae meat and we can eat,
And sae the Lord be thankit.

This continues with the next patient:

Wee sleekit cow'rin tim'rous beastie,
O what a panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
wi' bickering brattle.
I wad be laith to run and chase thee,
wi' murdering prattle!"

"Well," the PM mutters to his Scottish colleague, "I see you saved the psychiatric ward for the last."
"Nay, nay," the Scottish doctor corrected him, "this is the Serious Burns unit."

Terry

ex-BK

Re: ex-l's recent postings damaging how the forum is perceived?

Post27 Mar 2009

Terry

ex-BK

Post27 Mar 2009

Terry

ex-BK

Post27 Mar 2009

tete

friends or family of a BK

Re: [Policy] Brahma Kumari Info: Code of Ethics

Post28 Mar 2009

• tete, for posting an entirely unrelated and off forum posts or content.

In my defense, I would like to state that I was posting 'SONGS'. Yes, I sing and dance all the time and, well, it carried over. OK, so I won't be a 'religious' person and I understand that, I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't for any 'NAUGHTY' reason. First, thing I did at the new site was post 'SONGS'. :shock: Joel doesn't seem to mind and the others know its just who I am, a bit silly, fun, full on song, full of poems and I think they love me with warts and all. :D

I will give my comments on the proposed 'Code of Ethics' once I have read them through a few times and thought it out a couple of times too.

Tete

admin

site admin

Re: [Admin] User log; Cautions, Suspension, Bans etc

Post29 Mar 2009

Without checking the archive, the post referred to was a long emotional post about some individual, or individuals, that had died who were unrelated to the BKWSU.

tete has been suspended on more than one occasion for an unwillingness to keep 'on forum' and cautioned from using excessive amounts of multimedia (e.g. too many videos in one post) which would cause download problems for other users, especially those on slow connections.

Membership of brahmakumaris.info is dependant on a certain competancy in techincal skills

• List updated

tete

Post29 Mar 2009

Dear Mr. Admin,

I was being nice but, frankly, I took offense at being placed in a list that listed 'inappropriate sexual content' and thus felt I should reply that that has NEVER been an issue, nor any offense I have EVER participated in. So, to refer to it here, redacted, but keeping it in its original posting, leaves me aggrieved. I think I have every right to clarify what happened and state that it was not of an 'offensive' nature but rather 'off topic'.

The post was a link to songs by a family member (Taber and Garibay *http://cdbaby.com/cd/taber3) who(Garibay is the family member) is very much alive. Later on the All and Everything forum was added, but it was an honest mistake since we were allowed to post songs, poems and other matter of interest on xBKchat. How does one know if one has crossed the line, if one is not told there is a line, or many lines and where they are? Good Day!

Regards,
Tete

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Which one is better state Shanti (Peace)? Or Suk (happiness)

Post02 Apr 2009

Hi All

Which state of consciousness is the best state.

Is it Shanti or is it suk.

shanti always gives the result as shanti.

where as suk(happiness) will not sustain for long so suk becomes the Duk (unhappiness) one day.

Suk is the root cause for duk in one form or other.

Well now comes the logic.

1. Shanti is abundant in Paramdham (Soul World)

2.Suk is abundant in sat yug.

3. A bad lokik person or lokik soul (a non BK :shock: ) incarnates in kalyug end say 4900 years from sat yug will not be one of the 9 lacs premium quality Satyug soul.

4. Because of above point 3, that soul has to stay in Soul World (Paramdham)or peace world almost more than 4000 years peacefully near Baba :D , a 'good' BK soul will incarnate quickly to Satyug after the end of kalyug, this good soul enjoys peace only a little, a fraction of the peace world in Paramdham.

So which soul is much blessed one ?

Is shanti - the better state.?

Any BK or PBK with answer ?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Wishlist - volunteer opportunities for members

Post02 Apr 2009

Mr Green wrote:I will look into the hosting, if I can get cheaper I will, but otherwise I would be happy to pay half the monthly cost

I will offer myself to be interviewed by anyone (if this could be useful for refernce to BK life), but I cannot write about the past, it just makes me too angry

tete

Re: Real World Maps

Post04 Apr 2009

London 10 Quirky Places

:D

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Re: Thanks for the reaction!!

Post13 Apr 2009

Hi Spectrum

First of all thanks for such a "true" reaction.

Thanks for such an angry reply but I still want to show you love ;).

Thanks for the kind of hatred you show to us :D.

And finally for your information - if somebody wants to develop his spiritual knowledge he or she has to go to places to seek The Knowledge, that is the process I was in, when I visited the BK center. Later I found that this BK-ism is nothing but a GREEDY CULT .

SPY

starchild

ex-BK

Re: Good quotes

Post14 Jul 2009

Who or what is MJ. ?

tom

ex-BK

Re: help me

Post16 Jul 2009

Dear Admin,

This poster is trying to make fun with us ...

billy

BK supporter

Should I join BK?

Post24 Sep 2009

Hi,

I am writing a book on human behaviour, and came in touch with BKs few years ago. Part of my writing is based on close observation of people from different background. When I first heard the BK's main concept: "When I change the world changes", I became quite skeptical, but after closely observing various BKs lives, I reached to two conclusions about the whole BK-concept:

1) It doesn't matter (or at least I don't care) what do they believe but if it works, that's the bottom line, over a long period of time I observed a remarkable positive change in the lives of especially those who learnt the BK's concepts in one-to-one manner, rather than books or online material.

2) My second conclusion is that it's all about individual's choice. Amongst many successful BKs, I found few BK's who have been only hearing their knowledge but not implementing in their lives, hence no result.

At the end all I want to suggest people is to follow the old saying "The best way to learn something is to jump into it". i.e. before we reach to a decision about Brahma Kumaris concept, we all must take their basic RajYoga course in person (one-to-one).

Ta,
William

perfexone

BK

Post06 Oct 2009

No reply is short and sweet. Many users are very much confused. Giving too much clarification signifies that one is not sure of what is trying to say. Thats why the world is fully confused by the languages being used by humans. Make it simple, short and sweet. By reading it, the inside harmony must play, and must get PEACE.
PreviousNext

Return to Admin