Murli collection available as a download

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

jann

friends or family of a BK

Murli collection available as a download

Post25 Jul 2009

Brahma Kumaris Murli Torrent Downloads

http://www.torrenthub.org/torrents/brah ... Murli.html

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: [Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info

Post26 Jul 2009

I don't want to spend money to be able to download this Torrent (compressed file) but I am very interested and grateful for this revelation.

Some of these files appear to be around 1 GB in size. That is VAST in terms of the amount of data they might contain. Before anyone spends any money to download them, do we know what they contain?

Is it a video selection of the latest Murlis, a complete collection of Murli PDFs, voice recordings or what?

Nice to see hundreds of recorded downloads too ... I wonder who uploaded them and what the history is?

If they are good, and a complete selection, we should make them available for free.

tom

ex-BK

Re: Murli collection available as a download

Post26 Jul 2009

Few days ago, I spent some time in this site and wanted to download some movies. Following that search, my PC had a crash which to fix took me 24 hours. Afterwards I downloaded WOT (Web of Trust) add-on for Firefox. Now I am able to see by every site visit the trust ability of that site.

As I clicked yesterday on the link to the Murlis download above, this time I could not log in. Instead, a black net of WOT covering the site page with a big window of warning appeared. "Warning! This site has a poor reputation". By clicking on the option, "Ignore warning and go to the site" one can see the reports of some site visitors warning attention.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jul 2009

tom wrote:Few days ago, I spent some time in this site and wanted to download some movies. Following that search, my PC had a crash which to fix took me 24 hours. Afterwards I downloaded WOT (Web of Trust) add-on for Firefox. Now I am able to see by every site visit the trust ability of that site.

It seems the site that holds the downloads is http://www.iDownloadAll.com. Is this the same site you are logging into?

Bit Torrent websites are all too often used for hacked applications, ripped DVDs and other illegal software which often contains viruses or trojans. It is like eating your dinner out of a gutter and expecting not to get sick.

I would not want to spend money joining just to see if they are real or not. But if someone is a member, please have a look and see.

Use Linux or Mac OS instead of Windows and the WIndows viruses wont affect you.

tom

ex-BK

Post26 Jul 2009

ex-l wrote:It seems the site that holds the downloads is http://www.iDownloadAll.com. Is this the same site you are logging into?

Yes, this is the site I am sure trying to log in affected my PC very badly and now through WOT I am protected from logging in.

Return to The BKWSU