Tai Chi Classes?!

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

desi_exbk

ex-BK

Tai Chi Classes?!

Post19 Mar 2010

Anubhuthi
Yang Style long form practiced in a meditative environment. Journey inside moving life energy. Increase flexibility, relaxation, balance and concentration. Strengthen and enliven the body and spirit. Bring the inner smile out. Experience meditation in motion. Open to all levels.

We will meet outside weather permitting, so please bring hat, sunglasses, windbreaker, etc.

Instructor Fern Jeffcoat has been teaching Raja Yoga meditation for 6 years. She has been teaching Tai Chi Yang style long form and Qigong for 19 years. She co-led Women's Spiritual Questing Circles in Sonoma County in the 1980's. Fern combines movement and meditation to explore the synthesis of body and spirit.

Suggested contribution $10. All workshops and retreats at Anubhuti are made possible by the generosity and contributions of the participants. Please check with our staff for details.

Registration not necessary, drop-ins welcome.

They should have called it "bhukthi"

alladin

no label

products diversification

Post19 Mar 2010

Hehehehe! What is it called? Diversifying the offer?

Or have they realized that BK members should no longer be discouraged to engage in "body conscious " activities such as sports, massage, complementary medicine, all of those "Bhakti" distractions from the true path ?

Has their third eye opened so that they can finally have a more holistic vision, according to which there's benefit in integrating other health oriented practises?

Too many complaints of people saying, "BapDada, SS told me I shouldn't pursue lokik studies and career and now I am X,Y old and broke, :sad: I wish I had not listened to them!" ? Are Fern Jeffcoat's courses run under SS's authorization and blessings? :D In my experience, different sect members usually get different (but always accurate, since SS are God-like ;) ) instructions.

I wouldn't be surprised if other BKs elsewhere encountered the disapproval of Baba's instruments and would not be allowed to use BK premises for selling their products. It all depends ... the system is a bit confusing ... Maybe I have been burnt and cannot have a positive enough attitude, but I find it extremely hard to believe that within the BK org and feud, the law is equal for all. Oh, well, perhaps things have changed, too bad I am no longer involved with them! Are the days of strictness gone?

When can we have sex with each other with blessings from SS? I don't want to miss that phase! I am teasing, but if an old partner in Tantric experiences is still available, we could put together a new course ... Rajoprathan sex, useful for the beginning of Copper Age, we can create the memorial before 2012!

littlelamb

ex-BK

Re: Tai Chi Classes?!

Post19 Mar 2010

alladin wrote:When can we have sex with each other with blessings from SS? I don't want to miss that phase! I am teasing, but if an old partner in Tantric experiences is still available, we could put together a new course ... Rajoprathan sex, useful for the beginning of Copper Age, we can create the memorial before 2012!

You are being very naughty and should go and seek guidance from the SS immediately. While you are there would you please ask them to clarify their current position on the following:-

Drinking lots of supermarket special-offer wine
    Reading "Twilight" novels
    Watching trashy soap-operas
    Cheese and onion flavour crisps
    The body-conscious practice of removing yucky bits from feet with a pumice stone
Thank you.

;)

Return to Anything goes