Rudra Gyan Yagya - PBK research

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

panini

PBK

Rudra Gyan Yagya - PBK research

Post05 Jun 2010

I would like to share with you a link to a story of the Rudra Gyan Yagya

http://knol.google.com/k/focus-one-proj ... x4fthjy/4#

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Rudra Gyan Yagya - PBK research

Post05 Jun 2010

I was interested to read in your work that Jagdish Chander had been Arya Samaj.

Unfortunately, I have to say that that is really not "the story of Rudra Gyan Yagya" ... YET. It is just mostly more 'PBK propaganda and mythology' ... SO FAR.

I do also wish that you would not use the word ... PROOFS.
You are choosing to speak in English so please use it accurately.

Self-referential claims, or 'circular logic', are not "proofs". A proof is a proof is a proof ... please do not - like the Brahma Kumaris - invent new meanings for old words. A proof needs more tangible and independent evidence.

By circular logic we mean that saying, "It is true because I say is it true" or "ShivBaba says he is the ocean of truth therefore everything he says it is true" ... which is what the gods and gurus of the BKWSU claim ... does not make it true. The evidence suggest he is not. Most of the Brahma Kumaris and Virendra Dev Dixit / Prajapita Brahma Kumaris claims fail both simple logic and the evidence of objective facts. For example, Destruction did not happen an other things did.

The PBKs ... DO ... present a more interesting metaphorical reading of Brahma Kumarism and many of those metaphors do fit well. But as it is discussed on the BK-PBK.Info forums, Virendra Dev Dixit and his teachings HAVE ALSO FAILED on many occasions and ARE equally illogical in other areas. One of the most recent inconsistencies is when Virendra Dev Dixit ... IF HE IS MEANT TO BE THE REINCARNATION OF NARIAN SHEWAKRAM ... not only knew little about but spoke nothing of the early history in which he was meant to be involved and got much of it wrong. Indeed, he told people to go on the internet to find out what happened.

Personal note

I appreciate that you are spending a lot of energy spreading it all over the internet right now under a number of disguises. I do not wish to offend you. I wish to read more of your independent references and evidence. But speaking as someone who loves the truth, I do not think it actually helps so much to repeat or reinforce some of the greatest BKWSU/Brahma Kumari falsehoods. I am sorry but you really are just repeating errors because. And, of course, Virendra Dev Dixit also makes errors.

I do not believe in Virendra Dev Dixit but I do respect the good stirring up and questioning of the Brahma Kumari movement he is doing ... he is making them think and that is a good thing. He is a bit like a John Knox or Martin Luther type. Virendra Dev Dixit has been given a copy of 'Is This Justice?' and other material but could not comment or explain the difference from them to the version he tells, based on BKWSU teachings. Arjun of BK-PBK.info asked.

Sadly, when asked such questions, the response of most BKs, PBKs and even Virendra Dev Dixit seems to be to just to bury the seeker under tonnes of information from which they cannot arise. They just die or submit. You seem to use this approach ... we call it in English "to bury with bullsh**" instead of "getting to the facts".

A lot of your work seems to have been taken from what has been researched here and at BKWSUwatch.com, and then turned around into PBKisms, but if you forget for a moment what Virendra Dev Dixit and Advanced Knowledge says (as Virendra Dev Dixit is largely trapped by the Murlis) and read the original material, you will find that;

Lekhraj Kirpalani retired and started satsang in 1932, and
    there was not mention of Shiva until AFTER 1950 ... so far.
How can we explain such differnces?

We have still not found the earliest mention yet, have you? Ditto, no one has got an 'official answer out of either the BKWSU or AIVV as to what happened and how they decided to introduce a Shiva soul after the move to Madhuban.

I really wish PBK would put as much energy into real research, and uncovering the real truths of the movement, instead of repeating Brahma Kumarisms.

Sorry if I am so honest.

panini

PBK

Post06 Jun 2010

I appreciate your comments. I would like to make one think clear. I received the link from some BK friends as well as some other documents that I placed in that part of allegations. Some of them I found in the Internet. I also know one of people who were directly involved in that love-affair of Polish BK Director Halina Paradela. I told them to reveal those facts, but not sure whether they will.

I went through it and thought that it might be interesting. I am not responsible for its content. I think that there are quite a few interesting points in that, for instance, an observation that the Om Mandali and anti Om-Mandali were inside the Yagya, comparisons and parallels between Shankar and the Apocalypse, 4 Riders and 4 Seed Souls, and some others.

Regarding Destruction - don't you think that what you call the 'Destruction that did not happen; is the Destruction itself that happens? What kind of Destruction should have happen? That I cannot understand from what you wrote. What Destruction do you mean? Please specify it a bit more, because I do not know well what you mean and would like to avoid guessing.

Could you please explain more on "One of the most recent inconsistencies is when Veerendra Dev Dixit ... IF HE IS MEANT TO BE THE REINCARNATION OF NARIAN SHEWAKRAM ... not only knew little and speaks nothing of the early history in which he was meant to be involved but got much of it wrong. Indeed, he told people to go on the internet to find out what happened."

You also mentioned the difference between 'Is it Justice?' and VVD' s teachings? What are those differences?

Your questions:
Lekhraj Kirpalani retired and started satsang in 1932, and
there was not mention of Shiva until AFTER 1950 ... so far. How can we explain such differences?

Well, I think that we need the information 'retired from what' and 'what satsang he started?' 'Retired' may mean a lot.

Definitely he wasn't at a so called 'age to retire' in India, where retirement means that the Father hands over his business to the eldest son and dedicates himself to pooja. Starting a satsang may also mean a lot. In India it has been a tradition for ages that a satsang is open in every street; today it is open, tomorrow it doesn't exist any more. It may refer to Lekhraj's some kind of devotional practice or his gatherings with his gurus. It was and it is very popular in India and all this is called satsang.

Regarding that second question about Shiva? I don't understand what you mean here? Difference with what? In that article I read it was written down that based on documents that are available it can be said that at least till 42 there was not mention of Shiva.

How can you say that until AFTER 1950? Classes of the period 42-50 are not available (I did not see them), so it is not fully confirmed that definitely till the end of 1950 there were no mentioning of Shiva. Yes, it would be much more wise to write that available documents till 1950 do not mention the name Shiva. That's it? We do not know more. But it is contradictory to what? To BKWSU? Yes, it is.

I quess that with the course of time more documents will be revealed.

:) Personally, I think that it would be better to stop thinking through labels BK, PBK, BKism, PBKism. This is very confusing and do not help see things.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Jun 2010

Excuse me, my time is short today ... at least 1949 is confirmed definitely.

One of the documents calling Lekhraj Kirpalani Prajapati God Brahma, and not mentioning any Shiva is dated 1949. It is the original Cycle poster. Have you seen it? It is in the Library section (see above).

Shiva only appeared after their move to Mount Abu. By 1936/7, Lekhraj Kirpalani's partner called 'Sevak Ram' or 'Narian Shewakram' became the secretary of the Bhaibund's Anti-Om Mandli committee and was not allowed to give evidence because he owed Lekhraj Kirpalani money for the splitting up of their partnership. This is also contrary to the BK story. Jagdish Chander appears to have made up or entirely reversed details.

The "Bhaibund" was the local community government of the Sindi caste to which they all belonged.
Lekhraj Kripalani agreed to publish not wrote:World Almighty Authority, Prajapita God Brahma (who has revealed His identity as the well-known Lord Sree Krishna Himself in His next birth in childhood and Sree Narain after coronation) has re-incarnated in ordinary human form along with His 108 most beloved self-conquering luckiest Divine Ones, male and females (whose rosary is worshipped by Bharatvasis) like Kalpa ago in Bharat on the banks of the Sindhu Saraswati River in the year 1937 AD and has organised this most supreme Rajsuva Asvamedh Avinashi Gyan Yagya which lasts for 12 years through the Divine Power of Supreme "Aham Brahm Asmi" Faith ...

the present final International Atomic War, the invention of SCIENCE, as well as numerous Natural Calamities such as famines, fires, floods, earth-quakes, storms, diseases etc shall within a year or so, become the cause of merging innumerable Kali-Yugi eastern and Western irreligions or dynasties into Infinite Divine Light like Kalpa ago.

The Destruction they are talking about is CLEARLY physical and actual and NOT metaphorical ... the End of the physical world/Kali Yuga. There is nothing symbolic in these beliefs.

I am sorry, I took you to be the author of all the recent PBK blogs on. Perhaps you should introduce yourself, your own point of view and relative position to the BKWSU or AIVV in the Newcomers forum?

Thank you.

panini

PBK

Post06 Jun 2010

Well, I share what I managed to understand, but unfortunately, I don't have with me hard facts, like a document signed or stamped documenting who was who.

Destruction:

It is a fact that Destruction was mentioned many times in the Murli, and here we are talking about that in 1976. It was introduced in the Murlis far eariier and with an extraordinary accuracy. First, it was mentioned that it would happen in 10 years, then according to time, 8, 6 years. It seems to me that it may be understood through a psychological perspective. Psychology deals with "soft" data and most of things described in this field are not measurable.

This is another problem, but... Let's try. It is called 'unconscious actor'. A person acts in a certain way and by his behavior creates certain types of situations around him. The situations around him are only reflections of his behavior, but he fails to see it, He says that the environment is like this and that; that everything happens in the environment, while he himself has nothing to do with it. In fact, if someone observes that person, he may clearly notice that person is the source of all those situations, althouth that person himself doesn't see it.

The same applies to groups. Is it clear what I am trying to say? The group gathered aorund a certain idea can be perceived as a PERSON who is like an unconscious actor. They repeatedly are looking at the others and understand everything from that point of view. They are not even looking for confirmation whether they influence the environment indeed, but they try to justify their teachings, ideas, state of the mind through the external things. It means everything goes wrong; instead of working 'inside out', they end up working 'outside in' and all their behavior and whatever happens around them and among them becomes something that is called in psychology 'self-fulfilling prophecy', but they still fail to see it.

In other word, I would like to say, that psychologic analysis and theories confirm what happened in 1976. I think that Murlis, however narrated in a very simple language, contain very subtle meanings. The human mind catches those subtle meanings very slowly. The words in the Murlis are same as we use in our daily routine; we have already prepared meanings of thoses words in our minds. Then, even if someone who wants to communicate something to us, does his best to convey his meaning in our language, we fail to understand him. I think that it is the case of the Murlis.

One of my friends who works as a writer and free lancing journalist sends me a lots of churnings based on the Murlis where he discovers similarities between Murlis and Tolkien and some other authors. Some of them he publishes in the web.

And now, it seems to me that the same happens in the case of listening and understanding the classes devilered in Adhyatmik Ishvariya Vishyavidyala. Those classes may contain all the answers to questions we raise, but we are not able to hear them.

To make things clear, I do study those clarification and I do consider myself to be one of those who call themselves students in there. This is the answer to the question ex-I asked me. I am far from trying to tell anyone that he is God or that Shiva spreaks through him. It doesn't make sense. My recognition and experience is for myself. I cannot experience for someone else. I think that telling someone that VVD is a Chariot of God doesn't make sense.

Are there any proofs (our lovely word) ? There are no tangible proofs (our lovely words for the second time) of it. One may say that Sakar Murlis are proofs and points in them are proofs. But not all believe in the Sakar Murlis, and there are no "proofs: :) that the Sakar Murlis were spoken by Shiva. I was exposed to the message like this, I mean that VVD is the Chariot of God and Shiva is in him. A person from London told me this, that he is God and Shiva is in him. I did not like it for two reasons: first it sounded silly and contradictory, particularly when that person turned to be unable to provide me with logical explanations why. Second, he destroyed the happiness of the personal discovery. And, finally, my great ego opposed that person who told me that to the greatest extent. I thought, "What and who entitle you to speak to me lie this?" :)

I studied Sakar Murlis first, very stubbornly and many times and I was observing how each time i become able to find new hidden meanings. Long after that, when I read the story that my friend wrote about the Murlis in which he compared them to Yantras or Mandalas, I had the feeling that they really work like that. Then I started studying clarifications of those Sakar Murlis delivered by the founder and teacher of AIVV. He is called ShivBaba. I discovered that his classes are mines of information for me. They brought about many changes in my way of thinking, understanding things. I do not say that he is God; I do encourage people to study his classes and to study them in Hindi, as translations cause a lot of misunderstanding and misinterpretation. Study, study and study and then judge for themselves. That's it.

Only through studying, churning, comparing, analysing, we can achieve something on the path of Knowledge. The rest is Bhakti and blind faith. This is basicaly what the teacher in AIVV tells his students. Students come and ask him questions, what tis means what that means, what this is, what that it ... You know thousands questions. They come and ask about Lekhraj, Sevakram and so on. For me, it is completely crazy.

There are many classes dedicated to the clarifications of the Trimurti. They contain a lot of knowledge to be digested. Probably most questions that are in me/us have their answers already delivered in those classes. The problem is that very fiew listen and study them. I mean STUDY. The process of studying contains listening, understanding, experiencing, analysing, churning,comparing, finding how things works in the reality - this is a huge task for a student. Unfortunately, there are very few students. Please, do not think that I am considering myself as a real mature student - far from it. I am an infant in studying.

So, now I try to explain what i managed to understand about Om Mandali. We need to remove from our minds whaever BKs put into them about Om Mandali. From the spiritual point of view, OM Mandali means the group of three: Brahma Vishnu Shankar. These three are said to be present when Shiva first comes to the world of human creation - this is from the Sakar Murlis. This point was clarified by the teacher in AIVV. He said that, based on the Sakar Murlis, it is logical to assume that those ones who in the Confluence Age play the roles or become the main instruments as Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar, should be present at the very beginning of the Yagya, when the Chariot of Shiva was found.

Now the questions to be answered are: Where was the Chariot found? How can we indentifiy those at the very beginning who were to play those roles? If we indentify them among those dozens names that we have, we will identify the real Om Manadali. Three persons - one is the main instrument in the establishment (Brahma), another is the main instruments in the destruction (Shankar), the third one is the main instrument in the task of sustenance (Vishnu). How can we indentify them? They should play their respective roles. Do we have any documents describing who behaved how? No, I mean I do not see them at this time. But, once we know who they were, once we know their names in 1936/37, we now Om Mandali. The rest is the reflection of the activities of those three.

The name of the group in Karachi "Om Mandali" is the reflection of that little Om Mandali, the group of three. Once we indentify the real Om Mandali (those three), we can proceed to indentifying the Anti Om Mandali. How was it created? Through friction among the members of the real Om Mandali (there are points about this in the Sakar Murlis). Where there are three and they clash as the result of some events, usually one stands alone againts two. Or another possible pattern is that two start fighting an one becomes neutral.

The classes narrated by the founder of AIVV contain information about it. He said clearly that Sevakram stood in opposition. I cannot mention the number of the class now, but it was clearly stated.

So now, lets gather those few facts that we have:

- BK Khushiram recollects the "Bengali Guru"; Bengali Guru gave guidence to Lekraj, he used to teach or speak about purity; Khushiram was scared of him and his group also was scared of him; all opposed that Bengali Guru. (This was published in India).
    - BK Nirmal Shanta write about Sevakram from Calcutta, the partner of Lekraj; she writes the name 'Sevak Ram' and says that he was the closest confidant of Lekhraj and both were partners; the business was in Calcutta (see her authobiography)
    - Avyakt Vanis mention that the Chariot was found in Bengal (see the attached file)
    - we know that Shiva did not speak about Shiva through Lekhraj when he experienced visions (there are also points from the Sakar Murlis confirming it)
    - we know that Lekhraj wasn't 60 in 1936
    - we know that when he experienced visions Lekhraj traveled (a very well known pattern; a powerful experience takes place and a person starts moving, searching, he cannot sit in one place ... there are also point in the Sakar Murlis about his travel)
Question: if Sevak Ram was his closest confidant, is it logical that he went to see him and speak to him? Wouldn't be logical to assume that the "Bengali Guru" about whom BK Khushiram speaks was the same person? It may be logical, but we do not have any document that would confirm it.

Anyway, "Bengali Guru" seems to be someone distant, strict, fearsome, people oppose him, are afraid of coming to him, do not like his teachings ------- doesn't he work like an instrument of Destruction? His personality and words and behaviors bring about a division. The group that was gathered around those three (real Om Mandali) at the very beginning splits. Two groups are created. Once of them runs away to Karachi (Dada Lekhraj and Company), another one dissapears. Ram failed (Sakar Murli) and the flame of Destruction was ignited. The so called 'Anti Om Mandali" consisted of the people of the outside world is a reflection of what happened inside the group.

Now the question is: Who is that Narian Shewakram, the secretary of the Bhaibund's Anti-Om Mandli committee? What is the evidence that he is Sevakram and that Narian Shewakram are the same person? I can only say that there are many very similar names in Hindi equally popular. They have various forms widely used.

Another thing: Is it logical to assume that the 'Bengali Guru" and "VVD" roles played through the same soul? The soul has its eternal role, always the same, so behaviors, sutiations, contexts it creates are the same in its essence. VVD played similar role among BKs in the period of 69-76. Along with the soul playing the role of Dada Lekhraj they create a tandem that unites and divides the world. I think psychology may be useful if we need more academic approach.

AV 1.2.79.jpg

Anyway, do not consider please that I am trying to convince someone that things are like this or that. I simply try to get the best of the teachings that are available in Hindi.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Jun 2010

One question please, if the PBKs or AIVV believe that the clear predictions of Destruction in WWII, 1950, 1976 and mid-1980s were 'metaphorical', do they also believe that the final Destruction in approximately 2036 is also metaphorical?

That is to say, will 6,000,000,000 human beings be killed so that 916,108 people will inherit a "purified" Heaven on Earth?

I have spoken to an old Sindhi who knew, witnessed and was involved in the whole Lekhraj Kirpalani/Om Mandli episode. They too said that Lekhraj Kirpalani changed after he met some saddhu/guru in the East. I do not actually doubt that he did ... but I suspect it was a real guru/saddhu/siddhi practitioner. My feeling is that something 'spiritualistic' did happen to Lekhraj Kirpalani and that he cracked up a bit ... that is was all too much for his mental framework and it, basically, exaggerated his personal strengths and weakness to the point of mental illness.

In 'Is This Justice?', the Narian Shewakram who is clearly mentioned as Lekhraj Kirpalani business partner which is also the claim made by Virendra Dev Dixit. Of course, Virendra Dev Dixit can make anything mean anything on a metaphorical level ... and then change the meaning later just like the Brahma Kumaris. I am afraid that he is not immune to doing so either.

Yes, if you want to discuss these matter objectively ... your real experiences inside the BKWSU and why you left ... then this is a good forum.

If you are wanting to talk with believers, or people with experience in the AIVV, it is best to go here: http://bk-pbk.info/. When the two forums were split apart, this forum was dedicated to stopping the abuses that happen within the BKWSU and helping people leave it.

If you support us in the first case, then please document the facts of the abuses you knew of, saw and experienced.

panini

PBK

Destruction

Post07 Jun 2010

I understand that the problem of Destruction has to take place on two levels - spiritual and physical and from two points of view: the process of Destruction and the event of Destruction. However, most of the Brahmins in BK are expecting that a date will be determined and on that day a spectacular explosion will take place and the world will be finished. I will try to explain how these things were explained in teachings, both BKs and PBKs. Saying BKs' teachings I refer to Sakar Murlis in Hindi that I have.

Two basic facts we need to keep in mind - the Confluence Age lasts for 100 years and it is the soul that drives the world, so everything takes place first in the soul later on it manifests in the physical world. Moreover, there is said clearly in various Murli and also Avyakt Vanis that destruction takes place suddenly, no one expects destryction, it takes place when all are completely careless about it, before destruction Divine Knowledge is spread in the entire world and all the people recognise God the Father, the entire history of the Yagya will be clear and souls will recognise their roles.

See, how many conditions have to be fulfilled before the final Destruction takes place! First of all, Destruction is something not announced! I have no idea how, on the basis of what people thought that Destruction as an event, meaning the total Destruction of the world would take place in those mentioned years. Now, the next year that they may be waiting for in 2012. If it is clearly said that Destruction happens unexpectedly and is not announced, it means that the announced for 1976 Destruction should mean something else. However, the human mind forgot that previous points and concentrated on the date. It is probably because people suffered and are suffering and want those sorrows to be finished. That is why all that misunderstanding happned. Not only miisunderstanding but misinforming too.

So, we have to forget about the dates regarding the spectacular event of the final Destruction. This is one of practice that a Brahmin should adopt in his life - live in such a way as if you had to die in a second. This is nothing really crazy or demanding or unhuman or whatever. This was a basic practice that the small children of warriors in the Far East (for example China, Japan) had to adopt. Warriors have to live a life as if they were already dead, meaning they have to have no attachment to life or death and no expectations. When they fight, they should neither think of death nor about life, otherwise they will become attached. The same, exactly the same is being taught in the Murlis. The same was explained in the Bhagavad Gita written in Sankrit. Shortly: Arjuna, fight without attachment, do not cry over living and dead.

Now, what should the teacher do in order to prompt the disciple or adept to go ahead in this practice? He stimulates him through warnings, examinations, he creates special situations, in order to check how far the adept understands the teachings and how far he managed to assimilate the unlimited lack of interest. That is why from time to time he announces something. And he watches the adept, how he behaves, what he thinks and so on. Exactly the same happens in the path of the divine knowledge. Those who became scared and started to expect the final Destruction in 1976 failed. The failed simply by showing that they did not understand or did not remember teachings (complete teachings available at that time) about Destruction. Brahma Kumaris used to say and they still keep saying that Baba in Murlis says things just like this. I heard it. They said to me, not pay attention too much to what Baba says, because he sometimes says this, sometimes says that and generally Murlis are for uneducated Indians who are full of Bhakti and don't undertand things.

I do think that the final Destruction will take place, it will be a kind of short event (relatively short - weeks, days), but we cannot say when and we won't be said when it will happen. We may expect that it should take place till the end of 2036. Well, it seems to me that there must be some hidden twist even in this.

Then, there is the process of Destruction. The process of Destruction in taking place all the time, since the beginning of the CA. It was initiated along with the process of establishment of the Yagya. Creation and destruction are combined like threads of one rope. What is the process of Destruction? Splitting things and putting them on two sides. Like here in the forum. It used to be one forum, then it split and there are two forums. This is Destruction. Destruction means creating another option, another point of views, another opinion. Finally it leads to existance of so many options that they clash. People clash and physical atoms also clash moved by the human vibration. More evidence is in the quantum physics.

[youtube]couVqpuX9CU[/youtube]

Now, we need someone who will bring us from that pluralism back to the stage of only one option. That is role of God. He has to break and destroy everything man created and establish one option. The one who does will be God. He has to destroy first the way we think and use the mind. This is a process. This process is also followed by some external manifestations, like wars, conflicts, natural calamities. When the process is complete, the physical destruction will happen.

Finally, we have to remember that the same process of creation and establishment takes place in us according to the hierarchy, I mean according to our numbers. Some pass through it earlier, some later. The final physical destruction happens, when the last soul in the order completes that process. Just like during the army march or caravan or - all have to wait for the slowest one.

I don't think that there is anything metaphorical in this. I rather think that unless we catch things on spiritual level and see how they reflect or influence matter, it appears to us metaphorical.

By the way, do you know the classes deliver by the teacher in AIVV? I am asking because you are saying that VVD may make anything mean anything on a metahorical level. Could you say something more on it?

And one more question: who is that person who you spoke to about Lekhraj? Is he still alive? If so, is it possible to contact him?

Regarding you last comment, I do not have any papers, documents apart from what my experience, what I heard and saw and how I was treated in BK.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Jun 2010

Firstly, "take the pulse" ... a simple 'yes' or 'no' to Destruction would have done. It was only a leading question.

Secondly, "Confluence Age" and the predicted final event of worldly Destruction are not "facts". They are only beliefs ... faith ... predictions.

I do not believe in them. Nothing on earth would make me believe in them. They are just millenarianist mental devices ("Yuktis" in BKspeak) that either the teachers ... or the alleged spirit entities behind the teachers ... of the BKWSU/AIVV use to control and modify BK and PBK followers.

"Mental devices" that they keep changing and modifying to keep their adherents enslaved and very traditional "mental devices" at that. Millenarianism ... "The End of the World" ... has been used by cultic religions to control followers and manipulate them into doing their will ... or "making extra efforts" ... for 2,000 years or more.

I am sorry. I am a 'down to earth', 'here and now' person. Even Quantum Physics is half-religion ... and certainly the way it is used by New Agey spiritualist. I am sorry if I disappoint you but I am interested only in real world facts now.

I am sorry, I cannot introduce anyone else to the individual. They have already been targeted and "mugged" once (metaphorically) by the BKWSU. I would rather they were left alone.

However, have you ever managed to speak to Lekhraj Kirpalani's son and non-BK daughter?

panini

PBK

Post07 Jun 2010

Well, I see that we not so far from each other in our views on the Destruction any way.

Unless Destruction takes place in the physical dimension, it is only apart of belief and faith. We can only speculate that something like might have happened, may happen again and some people simply believe that it will happen. They have nothing tangible to show to the othes, 'look, here it is; it proves that it happened and it will happen like in a Swiss Watch'. Utill it happens and all take part in it, if it ever happens. I think that this is one of the greatest paradoxes.

People who expect hard data, hard facts, measurable data, will never go for this.

I did not manage to speak to those individuals. Did you?

jann

friends or family of a BK

reports describing serious wrongdoings

Post29 Jun 2010

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Free-Press-Release.com) June 23, 2010 --

In May 2010 the police and main judicial and government institutions in Delhi and Rajasthan received reports describing serious wrongdoings and manipulations that the World Spiritual University Brahma Kumaris have been committing for decades. The reports along with requests to start official proceedings against the Brahma Kumaris were submitted by former students of the Brahma Kumaris.

The Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University is also known as Prajapita Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya. It is a religious organization of the Indian and Hindu origin with its International Headquarters at Mount Abu, Rajasthan, India (Post Box No.2), PIN-307501 currently headed by its Chief Administrator BK Janaki Dadiji

The Brahma Kumaris was reported as an organization that commits intellectual and financial frauds on the international level, violates copyrights, falsifies the history of the organization in order to promote themselves and increase their influence in the world, uses illegally the names "university", "Raja Yoga", "Gita" in order to spread corrupt teachings under these trusted names, violates the rules of educational service and charity service, squanders public money on spreading blind faith and cults in the name of spreading peace, uses means of mental violence, deliberately misinforms people, adulterates the original teachings in order to establish the cult of Lekhraj Kripalani and BK Gulzar Dadi as God the Father, manipulates images of world presidents and politicians such as Smt. Pratibha Patil Hon'ble President of India or Sonya Gandhi, works for the total world destruction in disguise of a Neo-Hindu spiritual teachers of Raja Yoga and other.

Apart from India, the governments, police and judicial authorities of UK and RP were informed about the Brahma Kumaris' activities in the world.

Media contact:

Res Publica Communication Agents India
respublica@indiamail.com
http://indiacommunications.webs.com/
http://www.free-press-release.com/news-behind-the-purdah-of-the-brahma-kumaris-university-1277283686.html

Return to Newcomers