HELP

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

steveo

friends or family of a BK

HELP

Post21 Oct 2010

My partner is about to attend Brahma Kumaris and I am at wits end! Could someone get in touch with me and offer advice and support by telephone? Thanks

swordofjustice

BK supporter

Re: HELP

Post23 Oct 2010

It might not as bad as you think... Is there something specific bothering you?

- Pete

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Oct 2010

You are right to be concerned, the Brahma Kumaris goal, or if you really wish, the goal of the "spirit entity" which speaks through the BKWSU's spiritual mediums and guides the religion, will be to either draw you both in or separate your partner from you and her family and, basically, brainwash her into believing in their religion using a fairly hypnotic trance meditation. I have sent you a private message.

We can help you by outlining what they will be telling her and what their ultimate teachings are. If you are interested, we can even show you one of their teachers' manuals, here: Teacher Training Manual.

For susceptible individuals, being sucked into the BKWSU can be very pleasurable, imagine it to falling deeply in love or becoming addicted to tranquilisers. Of course, it is not in love with you. It is in love with a real or imaginary spirit entity which they tell their followers is the god of all religion. They call it Shiva Baba or "BapDada". They encourage individuals to believe the Brahma Kumaris and their deceased guru are their true Father and family, and that their biological families are at best obstacles and at worst impure, ignorant and devilish. Literally. That goes for you too if you do not submit to them.

Very quickly, celibacy comes into the picture. This is a total celibacy. No nothing. Not even love and affection. If she is becoming hooked, we can take you step by step through what they will likely say and do to her, how they will work as a group. They encourage a total surrender and dedication to their spirit being. They call it a marriage. Probably, at this point, she has not even been told about BapDada and they are just using general words like "The One ... The Light ... The Father" and so on.

It might not as bad as you think ... if she gets hooked in, it is worse. Don't be conned by the fact that the introductory course are free.

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post27 Oct 2010

swordofjustice wrote:It might not (be) as bad as you think...
Danish Proverb wrote:Bad is never good until worse happens.

deano, while your partner is receiving the first seeds of the BK brainwash, make the reality clear as well by pointing out the facts you will find on this forum.

steveo

Post28 Oct 2010

Yes, I am worried that she will seperate from me, family friends and will not be as affectionate.
swordofjustice wrote:It might not as bad as you think ... Is there something specific bothering you?

tpd

Post28 Oct 2010

deano wrote:Yes, I am worried that she will seperate from me, family friends and will not be as affectionate.

Is there any reason your partner is attending BK.

If her aim is spiritualism, try to divert her to any scriptures of her choice, i.e. Tao, Christian, Islamic AND, of course, the Hindu Scriptures as they too are from which THE BKs' have stolen and claimed so many things. Practice Yoga with her. (The real one not ""raj Yoga"" :D ).

If she want's to do charity work go associated with other charities who actually do charity not just pretend.

If she is passing from identity crises support her. Be there for her make her feel and believe special.

If she has had some mental trauma, take her to professional help.

Don't argue with her about the negativity of the BKs as it's well disguised.

Don't try to open her eyes. Instead show her the beautiful human life and it's other attributes.

There is still a chance.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post28 Oct 2010

Get her out at all costs if you can. If you cannot, save yourself.

xephani

Post06 Jun 2012

Were do you live? I am just thinking about phone call costs ... you can skype me if you like - let me know ... :).

Return to Newcomers