Youtube Gurus

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

desi_exbk

ex-BK

Youtube Gurus

Post02 Apr 2010

Hriday Mohini sharing the stage with Swami Nithyananda!!

Nithyananda dude is recently caught having sex with a hot tamilian actress. It is now alledged that he abused more women.

By the way, he calls himself 'Paramahamsa' (whatever that means :D ).

jann

friends or family of a BK

BK new commercial

Post05 Apr 2010

How Can God Help Mankind? Documentary by Brahma Kumaris

jann

Re: Youtube Gurus

jann

Post12 Dec 2010

The "secret" teachings, (hidden for the public) are not so secret anymore.

jann

Post28 Dec 2010

Merry Chirstmas With 94 Year Old Santa Claus Dadi Janki

This is so funny, and pathetic at the same time

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Re: 94 years old Dadi Janki

Post29 Dec 2010

One thing is obvious from the end of the video: she is becoming deaf.

I am also getting the feeling that she is becoming senile, which, as with her predecessor, brings to mind the question of who is really running the Brahma Kumaris?

cfile6

Post29 Dec 2010

Hehehehehe I agree that is pretty funny but at the same time it's a little pathetic.

Is this from this years christmas? I assume it is ... my mother in law went to Mount Abu just over a week ago for 2 months, so I assume she would have seen this live hahahhahaaha.

I agree to she seems to be getting deaf :shock:

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Dec 2010

So who is running the BKWSU ... oh, I dare say that there is some Supreme World Mother Avyakt Janki Kirpalani in the Subtle Regions
cfile6 wrote:my mother in law went to Mount Abu just over a week ago for 2 months, so I assume she would have seen this live hahahhahaaha.

Now there is the first positive practical solution regarding Mount Abu that I have ever heard. We can send ALL the world's mother-in-laws to the Brahma Kumaris in Mount Abu and get rid of them for ever.

One way ticket only and no pocket money to donate to the Brahma Kumaris because ... ho ho ho ... all services offered by the Brahma Kumaris are free and Baba will look after all of them.

Little old ladies are mostly loving, charming and funny ... and she has a strange social role to play and be exploited by BKWSU, Inc ... but how is old age affecting her "Yoga Power"?

Despite all the tributes which make her out to be a cross between Mother Theresa, Gandhi and Paramhansa Yoganada, Janki Kripalani really was just a spoilt daughter of a rich elite who never actually held down a proper job in her life. I mean, being worshipped as "One of the Top 8 Souls in the World" and living off a faked up religion is hardly a noble career. It is only a hardship in comparison to the life as a rich SIndi she might have had.

In comparison to the life of an average widow in India ... and what they would have ended up as Post-1950 and when the money ran out if they had not turned their religion into a business ... it was heaven on earth. Perhaps it was the "heaven on earth" that their god spirit was predicting. One could fairly easily apply all the visionary psychic messages as being nothing more than relating to the experiences of the BKWSU elite in this day and age ... but misunderstood.

I am sorry to be a party pooper but looking at the scene of young girls playing vestal virgins, sitting around her devotedly and boys in the back doing idiot dances, I see the repeat of scenes which have been going on for 40 years in the West at least. And how many of those women have traded places and left ...

If there is a miracle to it all, it is that she was able to keep up the facade and not be consumed by cynicism about it all.

cfile6

Post30 Dec 2010

ex-l wrote:Now there is the first positive practical solution regarding Mount Abu that I have ever heard. We can send ALL the world's mother-in-laws to the Brahma Kumaris in Mount Abu and get rid of them for ever.

One way ticket only and no pocket money to donate to the Brahma Kumaris because ... ho ho ho ... all services offered by the Brahma Kumaris are free and Baba will look after all of them.

Hehehehehehe ... I nearly died of laughter from your reply about mother in laws ... my mother in law is actually quite nice. I am not sure if it's because of the huge language barrier between us (as her English is very poor and my Nepali is very poor) or maybe she is a genuinely nice person as is her mother ... also I am currently living with my husband's uncle (my mother in law's Brother) and auntie, who are also Brahma Kumaris though, funnily enough, since they came to Australia about 2 years ago they now eat meat and onion and garlic, as well as they eat out, and I am not sure if they are breaking anymore of the Brahma Kumaris rules but I think it is a good sign that they are living their life how they want to live it and not just follow some rules laid down by some little old ladies in India ...

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post02 Jan 2011

Excrutiating.

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post02 Jan 2011

I have to agree with Mr. Green.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2011

desi_exbk wrote:By the way, he calls himself 'Paramahamsa' (whatever that means :D ).

Literally, it means "supreme swan". Hamsa, or Hansa, meaning swan. Swans are meant to be pure unlike some of the Hansa we know in the BKWSO. It is a title given to spiritual masters that have reached enlightenment.

It is good that non-BKs get to see all this stuff about life in the BKWSU before they join ... how to people convince themselves it is their most special experience and she is one of the 8 top souls in all of human history?

jann

Post06 Jan 2011

Hindu guru 'blackmailed to stop sex video release'
The broadcast of a sex tape showing Swami Nithyananda and Tamil actress Ranjitha last year caused outrage among his followers who rioted near his ashram retreat near Bangalore, Karnataka.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/India/8241177/Hindu-guru-blackmailed-to-stop-sex-video-release.html

Return to Anything goes