BKs go Bollywood (and no giving it away for free!)

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BKs go Bollywood (and no giving it away for free!)

Post13 Jun 2011

BKs go Bollywood with Filmsbk.com ... the BK Film Division. Their voice is truth and you are not even allowed to give it away any more!!!
© Copyright 2010. Brahma Kumari's Film Division and its related entities, all rights reserved.

The materials of this website are not to be sold, traded or given away. Any copying, manipulating, publishing or other transfer of these materials is strictly prohibited.

The BKs have moved from "everything being free ... we don't charge for anything" to "now you have to pay for our propaganda." Funny how that happens.

God, for whom once going to the movies was the gateway to hell has since moved on and gotten into melodrama in a big way ...

Of course, typical for a bunch of religious fraudsters so bothered about their own copyrights, they did not even stop to care, a movie called The 13th Day already exists, about the "Miracles at Fatima" (... and, yes, low resolution images for the sake of critical discussion are "Fair Use" by most copyright laws).

13th-day2.jpg

jann

friends or family of a BK

Re: BKs go Bollywood (and no giving it away for free!)

Post14 Jun 2011

This is a joke right?
Sakar Murli 19-03-2010

"The cinema is the way to go to hell', therefore, you must not watch films. You have to become pure through the pilgrimage of remembrance and claim a high status. Do not attach your heart to this old world".

But how would a BK get away with it?

They say something like this.
The cinema is a door to pull your intellect away to the world of vices and lust. Many film are full of violence, sex act's and cheating. These vices are refreshed when you watch movies with such content. You can select wholesome movies. When others see you going to movies they will also go. Sin-ki Maa, the mother of sin.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post14 Jun 2011

Please tell me ex-l you've concocted that DVD cover!!! It fills me both with mirth and dread.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post14 Jun 2011

Nope. It is one of theirs. Follow the links for more. I honestly think - putting aside from ripping off other religions as usual - they are losing it to their own global megalomania.

The market they are aiming at is clearly low brow ... blood, tears, fear, repentance ... lower middle to lower class Indians. It is really melodramatic, emotionally manipulative stuff ... but who is this BK John Urich-Sass from Beverley Hills/Mexico? A new BK convert?

I also think it is pretty funny that they slap on big copyright warnings ... but their destruction scenes are obviously ripped off out of Hollywood movies.

jann

Post14 Jun 2011

They make a complete fool of themselves.

cfile6

Post27 Jun 2011

Hahahaha, I've actually seen that movie the 13th day it's not very good at all.

My mother-in-law made me watch it.

It's actually a pretty depressing movie, and it has very bad graphics.

Return to The BKWSU