Hello to the Forum!

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

tomas

Hello to the Forum!

Post27 Jul 2011

Hi everybody, I am not quite new to this forum (I became a member and interacted a couple of years ago), and it's good to see familiar names still around, as well as new ones. The last time I posted in this forum, I had just become alienated, though not by choice, from the Brahma Kumaris and, to be honest, I still wanted to be part of the "divine family". After all, GOD almighty, king of the ever expanding universe, the guy in the sky that I had been praying to since I could remember, had finally come down and I was going to get to meet him before Destruction (by the way what's the new date for it?) :).

Boy, I am lucky that I have good people around me because I could have easily become one of those unfortunate fools that committed suicide over the Brahma Kumaris fairy tale, and that my friends would have been ridiculous.

As the years have passed, despite much sorrow and wasted tears, I have come to enjoy the things I loved before I came across the BKWSU and, to be fair, the New Age mysticism crap. I am grateful to all the people in this forum that have taken a little bit of time out of their lives to help a stranger in his darkest hour. I cannot express my gratitude enough. I hope I may be of help to someone in this forum as others have been to me.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Who is Shiv Baba?

Post27 Jul 2011

great to hear from you Thomas

Shiva likes ganja too heheheh sorry ex-l

tomas

Re: Hello to the Forum!

Post28 Jul 2011

Lol...that's funny, Mr Green, thanx.

jann

friends or family of a BK