I want to become a Brahma Kumari

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

I want to become a Brahma Kumari

Post18 Aug 2011

A fairly depressing snapshot of the Brahma Kumaris' target market in India. Plenty of new recruits out there to milk or depend on. Taken from discussion forum ... I want to become a Brahma Kumari. can you tell me the procedure.

A lot of these look like very wrong reasons to me, I wonder what ethics the BKs apply to new members now?

"i am nishitha, pls let me know how to join Brahma Kumaris pls....i am mentally disturbed.....pls".
Pallavi S Want to become a Brahma Kumari Kindly let e know the procedure also the creteria to become one. Are there any charges to be paid if want to Stay at the Mount Abu Ashram for the entire life.... to do Seva ...

Kindly let me know the details as soon as possible..

Regards,

Pallavi S

priya i really liked your way of reaching out to the needy and stil stay in touch with nature.i wanted to know is there any specific age above which we can become a Brahma Kumari?

Carol I want to know ur email. I also want to become Brahma Kumari. Pl advice me.

Adriana The philosophy of Brahma Kumaris can be learnt on any age. So there is no specific age necessary. Of course in this case if you wish to take part in the building up of the BK retreat in South America, you will need to be at least 20 years old and take into account that you share an equal part of the costs together with the other founding members.
If you have any more questions, please ask.

Roshne i want to become a BK for life and want to live in the ashram forever....

sridevi Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to know detailed proceedures to join with B.K. Ashrama, let me please, please, please.

Thank you.

Dr Ritu Dear Sister,
i want to be part of B.K.ashram.i m gynaecologist,can i give my services to aashram in mount abu and stay there

Amrit upadhyay mam i am a Soul World engg. by profession .i want to become a part of bhramakumari.
can u let me know how can i service.

"om-shanti"
Amrit upadhyay

Nidhi Awasthi i want to become a brahmakumari please tell me the procedure,i am very mently disturb ,i want peace in my life plz plz help me i want to spend rest of my life in ashram i will be waiting for your answer thank u
from lucknow

KAVYA HIRANANDANI i want to become a brahmakumari please let me know the procedure. i am 52 years of age and now i wish to spend the rest of my life in brahmakumari since this is the only safe place i can think of. i need your help desperately. thank you,

rekha agarwal i am 29 year old unmarried girl.i want to become a brahmakumari.please let me know the procedure.i want to spend the rest of my life in ashram.kindly provide the details.
from godda(jharkhand)

Asha Manjunath want to become a brahmakumari please let me know the procedure. i am 45 years of age and now i wish to spend the rest of my life in brahmakumari since this is the only safe place i can think of. i need your help desperately. thank you,

jaya i want to become Brahma Kumari in hyd pl guide me.

GAUTAMI IF u really wants to be BK than join the BKs centers.cause of that u can easily know the best way to becomes BK. Om Shanti.

kalyani dear mam,
i wants to become brahmkumari n spend my whole life in aashram so please suggest me right way of life n detales related to aashram .
please mam kindly help me.
thank you.

anuradha iam 34 yrs i want to become brahmkumari and spend my rest of life in aashram pls tell me the procedure

reena.s i m married 27 yrs married women desperatly want to join brahmkumaris .....in severe depression........pls reply soon......

arjun i want to become a brama chari what is the procedure

pushpa negi i want to become a brahmakumari please tell me the procedure, i am 23 years of age. i will be waiting for your answer.
om- shanti

jashandeep kaur i want to become member of yours coummity ,how can i become

monikka Want to become a Brahma Kumari Kindly let e know the procedure also the creteria to become one. Are there any charges to be paid if want to Stay at the Mount Abu Ashram for the entire life...

THE ANSWER Hi
I don't know why u all want to be BK ? What do u think to join in a ashram u will get peace, it's heaven ? u will u forget u'r past ..u'r parents , u'r husband , son ..? everything ? Never come here to be with such mind... Solve u 'r answer from u'r home ..face the challenge..never afraid...and more over u have a body ..then soul ...without any food or shelter ..u r soul can not save u ....Money is the most imp part ...From far anyone can not understand the truth of that. .."share the necessary costs to build up the centre. " u know the meaning of that ? ? u have to pay to live...u have to give "dana.." ....PEACE is in our mind ..in deep part ,,find it ..none can give it to u ..u can not purchase it..JUST find it... Before join here think again...

Om Shanti....

devashish I have thought long and hard and i have come to a conclusion that spirituality is the aim of my life and i want to achieve it by becoming a brahamkumar ...pls guide me with the process..devashish..omshanti.

sapana sharma i would like to be a part of brahmakumari ashram in sound soul and mind. i 'm working abroad, and in healthy and wealthy status. how to contact you

navneet sadgure Didi i am engg.student but my mind was not working properly suggest me what and how is to be mintain as soon as possible....

BEM Dear Team of BK,

I am in retail sale for last 8 year ,i want to join for peace of soul ,i want to stay in ashrma work for orgination ,any location or any where would be happy for me ,i am not running from life but want to connect my soul to life ,Pls help me on ASAP .

Regds,
BEM,

serene Sister,
i want to become a Brahma Kumari. i am 24, working and happy with my life and a sincere believer in Raja Yoga. I am really inspired by the lifestyle of Brahma Kumaris. please guide me.
thank you.

amruta i want to become a brahmakumari please let me know the procedure. i am 50years of age and now i wish to spend the rest of my life in brahmakumari since this is the only safe place i can think of. i need your help desperately. thank you,

jalpa.nair I WANT TO BECOME A BRAHAMAKUMARI.I AND 24,AND COMPLETING MY PG COURSE.I AM NOT INTERESTED IN WORLDLY PLEASURES.I WANT DIVINITY IN MY LIFE .PLEASE GUIDE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THENK YOU.

pramath chandra nayak Baba ke ghar janne ke liye meditation hi chahiye

Menu I want to become the BK for rest of my life n give my services to the socity.....I am teacher by my prof.....but want to leave everything n wants to stay in the ashram only.... guid me for the same

GAUTAMI IF U Really wants to be BK than join to BKs centers. And teach the RajYoga maditation.
Cause of that u will know your self truly.
OM SHANTIP

rajinder rajput i want to join Brahma Kumaris for entire life.
kindly tell me how i join.
thank you
rajinder rajput

sucharita sarangi i want to be a bramhakumari. Can u tell me the Procedure & tell me the name of the centres in orissa

sonali Panda i want to be a bramhakumari. Can u tell me the Procedure & tell me the name of the centres in orissa . Plz tell me soon as posible as.

RAMESH.S.CHINCHALI Thank you contacting you, here is my question-

* I want improve my memory power- it's a so weak,
* I want My English fluency standard- It is so weak.
* I searching home based net job with atractive payment, I cant find, what can I do.
* My health is so weak , please tell me what can I do,
* we have made every where loans- what's ...more

uma Hi,

Iam Uma, request you to let me know as to how to join Brahma Kumaris.

please let me know, any one.

nishitha hi,

i am nishitha, pls let me know how to join Brahma Kumaris pls....i am mentally disturbed.....pls

RAJANI I am 36 years old and i have a girl about 8yers old but i am fed up with my family problems and i want to become a Brahma Kumari please advise me in this regard

Indervir Kaur Recently I have lost my husband.We were just married.I don't want to live.For me life is useless without him.Please help me.

kusmaker

Re: I want to become a Brahma Kumari

Post11 Jun 2012

Hello Mrs. Rajni the biggest problem with ourselves is that we always want to run away from our problems and think that some stupid and cunning organisation like of these hipocrates Brahma Kumaris will solve our problem , madam do not run from ur problem just face them stare ur problems back hardly and try to rectify them, and now about brahmakumaris i did went to there so called centres(i sat them shops) for five years and i found thaat they r the biggest cheaters and hipocrate in the name of meditation , god and every thing else do not ever think of going to these idiots because they will ruin ur lifge like they have ruin others life and then they will wash there hands from ur problem u r near to ur problem and u can solve it in a much better way, then these stupids Brahma Kumaris.Be brave start questioning urself, start questioning about ur problems, and u will seee that the problems will provide with the answers, we always think the person in front is wrong and never see the reality if he is like this than that is it we should become what we internally are, i cant explain to u everything but lastly do not ever go these peoples brahmakumaris they are like terrorist training school , brainwashing people, so solve ur problems urself and try to understand urself and change urself that is the maximum u can do.

kusmaker

Post11 Jun 2012

Hello mrs. kaur u r saying that u do not wanna live, then why r u writing these things u should have committed suicide by now why r u asking others that u should die or live the thing is that u want to live but ur just drmatizing as if ur not interested in life its ur life u should be capable of taking decision, if ur willing to live then live and if u wanna die then die do not try to fool urself look deep inside urself be true to urself and u will find answers.

dany

Post11 Jun 2012

A basic requirement and prequisite to be eligible to join BK is ... EMOTIONAL MALFUNCTION ..!

DEEPIKA YADAV

Post28 Oct 2012

just want leave my house ... and wanna become a part of ashram ... please help me out ... I am hopeless :'(.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post28 Oct 2012

Mar kar bhi chain nahi paya to kidhar jayenge....?

saveyourlife

Post29 Oct 2012

Do anything or everything in life but never ever go to these people for problem solving. One day they will solve your tiny problem and give you a terrible problem for the rest of your life and it will pinch you till you breathe last. A BIG BIG AVOID AND NO.

I am a severe victim who joined and later on realized that they are so so fake. I repent and it hurts me a lot every time I go into this matter in deep. Take Care and do not even join or become a BK even in your DREAMS.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Oct 2012

DEEPIKA YADAV wrote:just want leave my house ... and wanna become a part of ashram ... please help me out ... I am hopeless :'(.

If you are tired, upset and depressed at life, I think the idea of taking time off and going to somewhere like an ashram is a good idea ... but I do not think going to join the Brahma Kumaris is the right idea. Their centers are not ashrams and you cannot just join. It takes a long time and many courses etc for them to see if you are right for what they want.

You don't know what the BKs are really all about, all you are seeing at present is the marketing and advertising. You won't find "peace" you will find more and more rules, controls, a different set of demands, you will end up as an unpaid servant in an undemocratic organization who goal is the Destruction of this world and the death of 7 billion human beings. You will be used, probably lied to and deceived and you will learn to deceive others.

I think the idea of taking time out at an ashram is a good idea but that is not what the BKs are for. The BKs want to turn you into one of them, one of their army. They want all of your time, energy and thoughts from 4 am in the morning until 10 pm at night, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. They even want to control your dreams.

I am sure you have problems and want to escape them but joining the BKWSU is not a solution.

Please tell us what is going so wrong with your life that you want to give it up. Perhaps there are other options that would suit you better.

saveyourlife

Post29 Oct 2012

They want all of your time, energy and thoughts from 4 am in the morning until 10 pm at night, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. They even want to control your dreams.

This is in a nutshell what these ******* people want from mankind. May God punish them badly.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Oct 2012

What was your experience in all this, Saveyourlife? Do you remember how you were sucked in and what made you start to question it all, and then leave? How much time of your life did you waste?

Funnily enough, I think there is a genuine need for spiritual ashrams in society where people can take some time out to think about their lives, make changes and escape abusive partners or families ... but I would not trust the BKs to run them.

The BKs might have a good face to the outside world but as soon as you get sucked in, they start filling your head with thoughts of the End of the World (Destruction, death of 7 billion, etc), and then modifying your behaviour around that.

The hopeless End of the World scenario gives them the power over people's minds to start to make them do crazy stuff in order to "earn a fortune" or "high status" in their heaven on earth.

When people are vulnerable because they are upset, depressed, in an abusive situation, it is unethical of the BKs to use that in order to encult new members ... but they do all the time.

The BKs do "love bomb" new members. New members are made to feel special and welcome. They think everything is wonderful in the BK world, and the meditation can be very "trippy" or make them feel high ... but soon it all wears off and the newcomer is expect to start working for them unpaid. I don't think the "love bombing" is a specific policy or technique ... I think it just happens because in most BK centers only the same few people are there for years and anyone new is a pleasure or excitement for old BKs who may be quite sick of each other. A new person brings new enthusiasm for the old BKs who by that time are stuck in their mud.

Big BK centers can be fun because of all the people coming and going but a small BK center is a kind of hell for me.

sunil_ns_nair

Post12 Apr 2013

Why to seek Brahma Kumari’s for solving you problems. The god is within you. Meditate to find out the god within you. Spend daily half-an-hour to Meditate. For past four years I am doing the same. I am working in an MNC at a senior level. I do a daily Meditation from 10 pm to 4 am. I enter into Samadhi and come back to normal retune life every day. It’s really a wonderful experience. If you like to know more, please let me know. My email Id: sunilcounty@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Sunil

manjunath

Post07 Jan 2014

i want to become a BK for life and want to live in the ashram forever ...

Pink Panther

Post07 Jan 2014

Why does what you want matter?

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post07 Jan 2014

WHY do you want to become BK?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Jan 2014

What or who is so bad in the rest of life that you want to escape it and hide from it?
Next

Return to The BKWSU