Who is God?

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

angel_in_disguise

Who is God?

Post27 Jan 2013

Hi, this is my first post on the site. I am a BK and wish to stay anonymous. I respect all sorts of people from all religions and hope you will respect me as well. I am not here to convert anyone but rather to have fun. And how do I hope to have fun? Not by mocking anyone, of course, but by having a philosophical discussion. I am going to ask a question and see what will you answer, then I intend to respond to that again. I am not going to attack anyone or any group personally and hope you don't do that also.

Having said all that, there goes the question: "Who is God"? I wait your response and hope we all have fun. :)

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Who is God?

Post27 Jan 2013

The purpose of this forum is clearly stated in the form you signed up to join. I think you may be in the wrong place. We're really not here to have abstract discussion about religion and are not a virtual BKWSU.

If you think you are interested in reforming the BKWSU or leaving it, then fine ... please stick around and get to work, we'll give you a few ideas on how and why. But if you're just looking for "fun" theoretical discussions, why not try the BK or BK-PBK forum instead where you will find people who share a common understanding with you?

Thank you, at the very least, for the honesty and straightforwardness in your first post but, if you are a BK, surely you have already decided who god is, so what is there then to discuss? (... and, no, I don't need to discuss that either).

BTW, we do accept donations of complete, unedited Sakar and Avyakt Murlis for our records, which are then shared to anyone and everyone. If you have any or are willing to do any practical seva, like typing them up, then please let us know.

angel_in_disguise

Re: Who is God?

Post27 Jan 2013

Well, God bless you then...

Return to Anything goes