Original 1940 Anti-Om Mandli Book found

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

dany

Re: Original 1940s Anti-Om Mandli Book found

Post19 Oct 2012

If the true story and involvement of the "Sadhu" with Lekhraj Kirpalni is revealed, this could destabilize and discredit the whole of BKWSU ..!!

howiemac

ex-BK

Post19 Oct 2012

I thought Sadhus were renunciates - who leave behind all material attachment, and live in a cave or in the forest etc... So what kind of "Sadhu" was this?

We already heard from the BKs that Lehkraj was rich, so it is no surprise he could afford 10,000 rupees. Whatever the value now of what Lehkraj paid for his secret, it apparently led to him having visions which were powerful enough to convince him (and subsequently his followers) that he was God incarnate, and caused him to give up business and set up his own religion ... He may well have felt he got value for money!

ex-l, if your calculations are anywhere near correct (and they seem reasonable to me), then this must have been one persuasive "saddhu"! And his "secret" would appear to have been powerful indeed.

What kind of spiritual knowledge would you pay a huge sum of money for? Me, I would not pay one penny, other than as a voluntary donation. Spirituality cannot be bought. He was not buying spiritual power, though he has it now. It must have been psychic power ... which leads us back to the hypnotism claims, and his apparent ability to mesmerise all his followers ...

It has been suggested here already that the spiritual power (based on purity) that BapDada is now associated with may have been introduced later, from another source. Shiva? DId Lehkraj's psychic games lead him to be possessed subsequently (1950?) by Shiva or some other being? Which then altered his course?

Keep digging ex-l :-).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Oct 2012

I cannot say what kind of sadhu but he would not be the first business man in India to be taken by a holy man or the last ... as the BKs keep proving. Building and running a temple, all those devotees to look after, regular travel ... it does not come cheap.

I once had a discussion about this with another India yogi and he related tales of "spiritually endowed" masters who were able to grant their adherents "boons", siddhis, powers to do weird stuff and yet the power still remained theirs. I am sure that before Gyan we all read the same kind of books about such wonderful things. I have no idea of the mechanics, or if they still commonly exist in India, but people used to meet them all the time. Those ones appeared to do little except for make money out of the trick, e.g. fortune reading, some kind of trick, a materialisation or something. May be fakir would be a better name. I'd say I've met one.

I recently watch a video of the Dalai Lama's psychic medium and spirit guide, Nechung, and realised how much weird and wonderful stuff there was going on I had no idea about. Funnily enough, I had planned to go out to India to look into it all just before I got caught by the BKs and had my life diverted.

Please go and share some of this work of revealing ... I've pretty much done all I can.

lokila

ex-BK

Post19 Oct 2012

Thanks so much for sharing!

dany

Post20 Oct 2012

Actually not all of India‘s 4-5 million Sadhus live in caves and forests .
Some perform magical rituals to make contact with the gods, others practise intense forms of Yoga and meditations to increase their spiritual powers and acquire mystical knowledge .

Successful Sadhus are even worshipped as "gods on earth".

Believers only have to "behold" as Sadhu- as a kind of living idol - to receive a spark of his spirituality energy.

Dolf Hartsuiker from his book : Sadhus the holy men of India.

Given the above powers and characteristics, would not a "well paid" and knowledgable Sadhu make a perfect candidate to advise and assist in starting a cult ... ??

howiemac

ex-BK

Post20 Oct 2012

Dany wrote: would not a "well paid" and knowledgable Sadhu make a perfect candidate to advise and assist in starting a cult

It sounds like it! Did he hang around in the background advising BB in the early days, or was it a one-off initiation of some sort?

By the definition you have given dany, Lehkraj himself could be called a sadhu "worshipped as gods on the earth" ...

dany

Post20 Oct 2012

Howiemac

After all, Lekhraj is a businessman. Having paid the "Sadhu" an amount equivalent (according to ex-l's calculations) to 30 month salaries, he would expect him to hang around till Lekhraj masters all the skills (and tricks) needed to persuade and most importantly control his followers.

Lekhraj, with his fortune and life style, can not be considered a "Sadhu", because "Sadhus" do not bathe with half naked teen-age girls, if they bathe at all ..!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Oct 2012

It would be helpful if someone with good relationships with the BKWSU ask for clarification about just who this "saddhu" was, what tradition he came from etc ... and not be fobbed off by the usual dismissive and patronising answers.

If one accepts that there is some kind of "more enlightened" spirit guide entering Lekhraj Kirpalani and Gulzar, one of the problem we have always has is Lekhraj Kirpalani interjecting his stuff, his ideas and interpretations which is even more obvious now we have a good idea of the real history of the early period.

He obviously lost it and went off on a manic ego trip of being Krishna and God and being surrounded by all these attractive young women. Whether he got his mind back together again, and at what point, if open to speculation ... but most thinkers on these issues would set aside attainments as a psychic medium (spiritualism) as separate to spiritual attainments (spirituality). A difference the BKWSU are quick to cloud over. They downplay their spiritualist side (psychicism) and portray themselves as spiritual (... whilst lacking real commitment and depth on that side in my opinion).

Obviously being old, successful and having had many rich experiences of life gives the wily Lekhraj Kirpalani some kind of attainment in life. I don't deny that. It's just that I think that the "fruit" of his "seed" is the money and resources sucking monster he has unleashed onto the world ... that is the BKWSU.

"By their fruits ye shall know them." Is the BKWSU actually that good (... or is it still about the glorification of the Kripalani Klan?).

howiemac

ex-BK

Re: Original 1940 Anti-Om Mandli Book found

Post22 Oct 2012

dany wrote:Lekhraj, with his fortune and life style, can not be considered a "Sadhu", because "Sadhus" do not bathe with half naked teen-age girls, if they bathe at all ..!!

Good answer!
ex-l wrote:He obviously lost it and went off on a manic ego trip of being Krishna and God and being surrounded by all these attractive young women.

Yep.

There is certainly, as you also point out, a distinction to be made between spiritualism and spirituality. There is spiritualism at every turn with the BKs, and it seems clear now that this was there from the very start, presuambly thanks to the mysterious sadhu ... But, in my direct experience (and that of many others) there is a strong "white light Subtle Region" energy associated with the BKs and BB: the nature of this energy is purity, and so spirituality. I am guessing that this particular energy would have been absent in the early days (but this can only be a guess). This energy can also be found outwith the BKs: I have found it in certain Christian contexts. But there is a spiritual aspect to the BKs even now (somewhere in the mix). When did this start? How can spirituality be reconciled with the appalling reality of the BKWSU?
By their fruits ye shall know them

Lehkraj must be turning in his cloud at the horror show he has created and fostered ... If this is the work of the number one soul, then the rest of us need to find an alternative universe double-quick! His fruits can, at the very least, be seen to be sometimes bitter and sometimes rotten ... He has created a hierarchical materialistic empire in the name of spirituality, just like so many other religious leaders before him ... Can this be the work of a man with true spiritual understanding? Certainly he does not know as much as he claims.

dany

Post22 Oct 2012

The mysterious "Sadhu" definately holds the key to expose the secrets of his relation with Lekhraj and The BKWSU as a whole, but I presume it is long since he is gone !

The other two Kripalanis at Mount Abu (Janki and Jayanti) must be sleeping on some important secrets connected with this issue. The question is, how to get them out ..!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Oct 2012

dany wrote:The question is, how to get them out ..!!

Water boarding ... thumbscrews ... the rack? Please be my guest! They have lied so much and are so defensive towards the truth, that nothing short of a medieval torture will do the trick.

And don't worry about the ethics of it, after all they have put other families through, just tell them it is "Baba testing them" and their followers can exaggerate it into some "saintly" story of how they were so persecuted by "bad people" in the future.

I always remember Janki Kripalani, specifically, saying how she had "never lied" when I consider all this historical revisionist stuff. "Never lied", what do you think that means to her?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Oct 2012

howiemac wrote:But, in my direct experience (and that of many others) there is a strong "white light Subtle Region" energy associated with the BKs and BB: the nature of this energy is ...

Perhaps the real spirit of the BKWSU is just using that as a cover? His primary agenda being ... or was it just Lekhraj Kirpalani's? ... the Destruction of humanity.

We're headed 'off topic' and into the largely speculative here but perhaps that white light just arises from the lifestyle alone; clean living, early rising celibacy and that is all. I think one theme the early documentation proves is that many or most of the influences came from outside Lekhraj Kirpalani or the Om Mandli and the "spirit of the BKWSU" ... of which I am being deliberately obscure about here now ... has continued to evolve by accrescing, borrowing and stealing, those external influences whether religious, New Age or corporate consulting.
"And no marvel for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness." (2 Corinthians 11:14 - 15) ... "Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him" (Revelation 12:9).

I've heard other mystics say there are realms above white light, specifically silver and gold. Indeed, from memory, I think they mentioned others basically on the theory that if you can see or sense it, it is not that high. I am not speaking from personal experience here but if push came to shove and I had to gamble my soul on one theory or the other, I would gamble it on there being thousands of worlds or realms and not just this one or three the BKs are stuck to.

Start a new topic if you wish to discuss the white light, or continue it in the one of your own experiences, please.

dany

Post23 Oct 2012

ex-l

If Janki and Jayanti (and the rest of Mount Abu females) are not so masculine, even with evident thin moustache, opposite sex attraction trick could be tried on them to extract the hidden information (giving ethics a short break).

This opposite sex attraction trick is being successfully used in the West by many intelligence agencies to extract top secret informations from the opposite party ..!

leonard

Post05 Nov 2012

It is very good that so much is now to read about BK story, and true story more and more revealed for followers and public. One thing can all history of BK as revealed be put on one new easy website called BK History.com or likewise, for easy guidance and understanding? Books and pictures and early classes of Om Radhe are so many.

Sometimes searching can only provide dribs and drabs for effort, and very interesting but not full story of how things have been wrongly written and spoken from many years.

raistlin

ex-BK

Post31 May 2013

Geez, this is ... I am speechless.

Well done ex-l! It is a true milestone!
PreviousNext

Return to The BKWSU