आध्यात्मिक संस्था पर आरोप Police Summon BK Chief

BKWSU related newstories

ex-l

ex-BK

आध्यात्मिक संस्था पर आरोप Police Summon BK Chief

Post06 Jun 2013

Surendra Singh Negi wrote:A First Information Report (FIR) has been present to a police station in Nehru Colony in Dehradun, India and Brahma Kumari Chief of Dehradun, Uttarakhand has been summoned by the Police.

Sub-Inspector Priti-ji is the Investigating Police officer and will examine the feasibility for lodging it.

The case has been filed by the lawyer of a victim.

As usual, it relates to the never ending issues of property and money. The BK center-in-charge is charged with being "hell bent upon destroying my family members" in spite of persistent requests to spare a family's children and not interfere in their life.

In this case, a wife has been instigated to demand a 3/4 share of family property to donated it to Brahma Kumari in order to reserve a Golden Palace in the Golden Age.

More news to follow ...

Rajyogini BK Premlata the "Didi of Dehradun" and director of Uttrakhand branches has previously been supported by BK Anthony Phelips from United Kingdom and BK Sister Jacqueline Berg from Holland.

At the recent 'Sarv Dharm Sammelan' organised by the mega-million dollar Prajapita Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya religion, the Governor of Uttarakhand Dr Aziz Qureshi, said, "True religion is helping the helpless and removing poverty and exploitation".

Speakers at the sammelan were said to stress that all religions teach us to "love others and protect humanity". The Brahma Kumaris must have fallen asleep at that point ... or thought he said that the purpose or religion is, "to remove one's own poverty by exploiting humanity".

pawan_kr

Re: Brahma Kumari Chief Summoned by Police

Post06 Jun 2013

ex-l wrote:In this case, a wife has been instigated to demand a 3/4 share of family property to donated it to Brahma Kumari in order to reserve a Golden Palace in the Golden Age.

It seems that they are money/property transfer service provider like "Western Union"or "Money Gram".

In fact, BKs do not provide this service international but from "Kalyug" to "Satyug".

You give them your money and property in this age and get all back in Golden Age.

And need to remember this service is FREE !!!!!!!!! (Free!!! sounds interesting :D ).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Jun 2013

I'd definitely advise getting a written contract from them, just in case anyone is thinking of investing ... "One Golden Palace with 108 rooms, covering in diamonds and rubies, please. Delivery date 2036. Nuclear powered, mind controlled flying machine optional".

If the Brahma Kumari elite won't sign the contract * ... you *KNOW* that they don't believe in all their bullsh** either.
    (Hint ... they won't sign it, so why are you handing your money over?)

Pink Panther

Post07 Jun 2013

ex-l wrote:I'd definitely advise getting a written contract from them, just in case anyone is thinking of investing ... "One Golden Palace with 108 rooms, covering in diamonds and rubies, please. Delivery date 2036.]
Seems like you are reinforcing a new myth of 2036. Has any important BK (or BapDada) mentioned it? Or is it the new "churning" being encouraged, only to be denied in 2037 - but Baba never said the specific date?

BTW can you post a verifiable source for that lead story - first time I have read that stated so clearly in general media.

moreclearnow

Post07 Jun 2013

Pink Panther wrote:BTW can you post a verifiable source for that lead story - first time I have read that stated so clearly in general media.

It will certainly be interesting if this story is coming from a verifiable media source.

surendra s negi

Post08 Jun 2013

Hello friends,

Good evening. I have shared this information on my facebook profile/wall. Anyone can verify it from the Police Station as well.

Today being a holiday, most of my friends are on weekend rest after yet another hectic week. The next phase of action will start Monday onwards.

I just don't feel like to disturb any one of them till Monday morning unless some emergency matter comes up.

Dr Surendra Singh Negi R/O D-95, Nehru colony, PO : Araghar, PS : Nehru Colony, Distt Dehradun, Uttarakhand (India)

surendra s negi

Post09 Jun 2013

FIR LODGED AGAINST BRAHMAKUMARI CHIEF [Spiritual and Religious Wing] : (Brahma Kumari Prem Lata) on 6-6-2013
    1. The list of allegations is a long one spreading over 4 pages with explanations in short.

2. One of them is 420 of least gravity !

3. After a detained enquiry Investing Officer fully satisfied that all of the charges can be tried in the court of law under IPC [Indian Penal Code]

4. All the allegations mean "all" and not a single charge can be taken lightly but BK Prem Lata has not yet reported to Police Choki/Police Post/Police Station to depose her statement till "9-6-2013"
* Reliably learnt from unreliable sources that BK Chief want to change the jurisdiction of Police Station, Nehru Colony to some other Police Station near to her Center "Prabhu-Uphaar" Subhash Nagar or the one near other BK Center on Rajpur Road. Most likely BK Leaders would like to put pressure to change the IO.

Good news is that Govt. Officials, Political Leaders and Judiciary has assured from legal point that such move is now not possible

surendra s negi

Post09 Jun 2013

Dear Didi-Dadi, Dada ji and all Brahmakumari Brothers and Sisters,

Very good morning and happy Sunday

I always prefer peaceful settlement of any kind of Challenges

All of you are always cordially invited to have a peaceful settlement when ever you feel fit.

I am always available 24x7

You can always contact me at your convenience :
    1. Dr Surendra Singh Negi R/O D-95, Nehru colony, PO : Araghar, PS : Nehru Colony, Distt Dehradun, Uttarakhand

2. Mob 91+9456173003

3. Email > negi.surendra119@gmail.com
Om Shanti

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Jun 2013

surendra s negi wrote:* Reliably learnt from unreliable sources that BK Chief want to change the jurisdiction of Police Station, Nehru Colony to some other Police Station near to her Center "Prabhu-Uphaar" Subhash Nagar or the one near other BK Center on Rajpur Road. Most likely BK Leaders would like to put pressure to change the IO.
Good news is that Govt. Officials, Political Leaders and Judiciary has assured from legal point that such move is now not possible

Yes, we can confirm this is standard practices on behalf of BKs. They tend not to exploit outright financial bribery of police ... but such allegations have been made during serious cover ups of deaths and so on ... however, they do succour preferential treatment by sending Sisters and prashad round to sweet talk officers, putting on training sessions for them and inviting chiefs to their retreat centers for free holidays; and for decades they have courted the judiciary in similar ways. They even have a dedicated public relations wing targeting them.

Consequently, there is always a danger of coming up against a BK or BK supporter within either police and court system and you should guard against this and be aware.

On the other hand, we have also read reports where the police have angrily chased such BKs attempting to do so away, so your chances are variable and dependent on the integrity of the local officers.

Surendra,

There is a copy of a book published in 1940 in our library which you should read. It is documentation of the problems that good families were having with Lekhraj Kirpalani's cult back in the late 1930s.

I think you'll be shocked at how similar the accusations are and how similar many of the problems your family is experiencing today. It may also help support your claims against the BKWSU by proving that these are a long term tendencies of the organization.

A Reply to 'Is this Justice?' by Om Radhe.

We look forward to reading your FIR. 420 complaints does seem like a lot. How many of these are criminal offences and and how many civil?

Thank you

moreclearnow

Post10 Jun 2013

ex-l wrote:I'd definitely advise getting a written contract from them, just in case anyone is thinking of investing ... "One Golden Palace with 108 rooms, covering in diamonds and rubies, please. Delivery date 2036. Seems like you are reinforcing a new myth of 2036. Has any important BK (or BapDada) mentioned it? Or is it the new "churning" being encouraged, only to be denied in 2037 - but Baba never said the specific date?
Pink Panther wrote:BTW can you post a verifiable source for that lead story - first time I have read that stated so clearly in general media.

There is no verifiable media source Pink Panther unfortunately. The source of this "breaking news" is a personal comment raised by someone on Facebook.

The person's comments seem to be highly unreliable and inconsistent. I don't know whether anything he says is true or not
from facebook wrote:KHUSH KHABRI KHUSH-KHABRI : WAH Baba WAH

WAH Baba WAH !

Mera Baba sabse pyara aur main Baba ka number EK sekildha sweet Baccha

... Mere Baba ne AAJ Kamaal Kar Diya : Sabse pehle BK bhai-Behno ko parnaam aur shubh - aashis, subh-kaamnaon sahit subh-sandesh

: Aaj subah main Police station gaya tha IO ko apni ek arzee dene. IO abhi aayee nahin thee. Main khali kamre men beth gaya. Achanak saare kamre men andhera cha gaya aur turant hi sara kamra ek divy parkash se bhar gaya. Main saamne ka Dirishya dekh kar achambit ho gaya ! Mera Baba theek mere saamne baahen pasare, mand mushkaan liye khada tha. Fir mene ek jhatka khaya - khud ke haath par chiyunti kaati. Baba bola, "Bacche main aaya hun , chiyunti kaat kar kya dekhna chahta hae. Fir men ghabraya, kaanpte hue bola, tu kaun hae ?

Baba mere aur paas aaya aur bade pyaar se mere sir pe haath rakhkar Bola, chal tujhe Vatan ki saer/ser karakar laata hun. Bas mera haath pakda aur ham dono ek second men pahunch gaye Vatan men. Baba ne fir mujhe apna Musium dikhaya, Raajdhani dikhayee. Meri khushii ka para aasmaan ko choone laga. Fir kya tha mene bhi Baba se dil kholkar ji bharke baaten ki

Fir Baba ne bola bacche koi aur sawaal hae toh abhi pooch lo. Maine kaha nahin Baba ab koi sawaal nahin hae. Tu mil gaya ab aur kya chahiye......

1. Aap sabhi BK bhai-Behno se nivedan hae agar kissi ko koi bhi parkaar ka question ya jaankaari chahiye toh mere paas sirf 1 ghante ka samay hae. Uske Baad fir dubaara yeh moka nahin milega. Baba ne sirf ek ghante ki mohlat di hae.

2. Ek mahine baad Raajyogini BK Prem Lata behan ke paas Baba ki seva nimit upasthit hona hae. Aur jessa ve kahengi ussi anusaar chalna hae.

3. Ek mahine ke liye mujhe teevar Yoga bhatti men bethna hae.

4. Aap sabhi Bhai-Behno ke liye Kalp pehle muwafik sirf ek ghante ke liye online question-Answer line khuli hae. Drama anusaar sirf Kalp purane hi mujhse Ru-b-Ru ho paayenge 1.06 pm

Om Shanti

As his comments are in Hindi, here is a quick translation of the essence of his comments :
Good News! Good News! Greeting to the BK family! Today I went to the police station for his FIR where he was waiting and suddenly there was darkness everywhere and I saw a vision of Shiva, the light and was tranported to Subtle Region - I am now going for a one month BK Yoga Bhatti and then will start BK service with Sister Prem (who he was accusing). If you have questions I have only one hour left as Baba has given me one hour only.

Now, Pink Panther, this kind of messaging on forum is spreading "false rumours" and I don't know much about law but potentially this can hurt this forum. Therefore for the benefit of the forum, may I suggest this entire post be removed till facts are established?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Jun 2013

No chance ... take a seat and watch how this all ends in real time (popcorn is available in foyer). This is a typical BK drama.

(* I think Surendra might be taking the mickey of BKism ... but we'll have to wait and see. Apparently he is here though, so you can ask him directly).

moreclearnow

Post10 Jun 2013

OK - let's wait and see. Thanks for the popcorn.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post10 Jun 2013

Ice-cream anyone?

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post10 Jun 2013

Negi is talking both ways ... it is bulls*****.

Nonsense -- He is a step further to moreclearernow.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Jun 2013

Do you think he is a demi-BK and it is an argument between family members? Mr Negi, would you care to tell us what this is all about and how things are going?

The problem with most of these cases is that it they are civil matters rather than criminal matters, that is to say they need to be sorted out personally, via mediators or, ultimately, by lawyers rather than by police. The police can only handle crimes. A list of 420 items sounds like a list of every personal fault this BKs has and then some. The police are not likely to spend much time on it ... unless there is something serious. However, it is typical of the low level stuff that goes on around the BKs as they munch on other family's wealth the world over.

If it's a family break up and a fight over property, it is sad. Again.
Next

Return to News