Thinka: u know that this brahmakumaris is true

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

thinka

Thinka: u know that this brahmakumaris is true

Post01 Jan 2014

everyone in this group...please listen this ask your heart and think about this ...u know that this brahmakumaris is true..and you know that in your heart. pls answer me u camed out of brahmakumaris because of u cant get something what u asked for right... think.the god has comed and u ask to prove it right <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrSYAV9VFRA> watch this link...why this people are happy with brahmakumaris?think because they know the truth..give me an answer.i only got a doubt.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Thinka: u know that this brahmakumaris is true

Post01 Jan 2014

Hello Thinka.

Well, the problem is, we've proven time and time again that the Brahma Kumaris are not "true", and that they have lied, hidden, covered up and revised their history and false predictions of the End of the World time and time again.

Those are not signs of "truth" or a true god. Trust me. True gods do not fail and lie.

Therefore, no, my heart shouts out ... "Something is very wrong". A false god who claims to be a true god is many times worse than devil who admits it is a trickster. If the BK god admitted it was a trickster and BKism was just one big joke to teach you *not* to trust religion and *not* to be tricked by so called "spiritual" people just because *they* claimed to "Godly" or made you feel funny through hypnosis and spirit channeling ... then at least I would respect it a little for being honest.

The best the BKs, for those with the ability to see it and the strength to pull themselves out of it, is to teach you *not* to give your soul away to dishonest tricksters and manipulators.

No, no one left because we "cant get something what u asked". And, no, no one left because "Hello Thinka.

Well, the problem is, we've proven time and time again that the Brahma Kumaris are not "true", and that they have lied, hidden, covered up and revised their history and false predictions of the End of the World time and time again.

Those are not signs of "truth" or a true god. Trust me. True gods do not fail and lie.

Therefore, no, my heart shouts out ... "Something is very wrong". A false god who claims to be a true god is many times worse than devil who admits it is a trickster. If the BK god admitted it was a trickster and BKism was just one big joke to teach you *not* to trust religion and *not* to be tricked by so called "spiritual" people just because *they* claimed to "Godly" or made you feel funny through hypnosis and spirit channeling ... then at least I would respect it a little for being honest.

The best the BKs, for those with the ability to see it and the strength to pull themselves out of it, is to teach you *not* to give your soul away to dishonest tricksters and manipulators.

No, no one left because we "did not get the respect we wanted" etc. Those are just the low level habitual excuses the BKs use to discredit (defame) us. Perhaps that happens in India, perhaps some people are full of pride and that is how they feel about the BKs ... I don't know. I've never met any except, perhaps, the Vishnu Party people.

People leave the BKs when they see through the smoke screen and charade. When they finally give up being led around by the nose, manipulated, bullied, exploited or ... plainly and simply ... are exhausted mentally, physically and financially wasting their lives on the wild goose chase of chasing VIPs or "making servants" to earn the "Golden Aged inheritance" ... which never comes.

I am guess you are a new BK and know nothing of the organization's history. You are probably on the outside of the organization and have never seen what goes on in the inside. People here have, going right back to the 1970s. We've seen and heard it all; the failed predictions of Destruction, the abuse and exploitation, the money business, the broken families and conflicts they cause, the broken BKs ... even a few suicides.

No, the world does not repeat identically every 5,000 years and, no, Dadi Janki is not the most stable mind in the world nor "one of the 8" top souls in the world. Yes, the god spirit of the BKs keeps making failed predictions and knows little about religion and humanity and, yes, the BK leaders keep hiding and re-writing their philosophy and history to make them look good.

It's just their business ... a business which feeds, clothes and houses them in comfort.

Learn a lesson from them and invest in your own life, your own business, your own family and live life as if every days was your last ... but that life itself was going to go on forever. Plan for your future and don't like the Brahma Kumaris mess with your mind.

They are dishonest idiots wasting young people's lives. I cannot find any other words to describe them. Some are sweet, many are not. Don't fall for it.

Thank you and good luck with your life. Run away from them now whilst you still can.
thinka wrote:the god has comed and u ask to prove it right

Yup, the BK god has comed on me too and it too years for me to clean off the mess. It's best avoided.

Pink Panther

Post02 Jan 2014

Hmm, the standard of the writing from Thinka shows that s/he is not a Thinker.

Most people I know who speak English as a second language take extra care in constructing sentences.

Looks like the ADHD, short attention span, text-speak generation has found its religion.

Sorry if this sounds personal or presumptuous. I only have a first impression from your post to go on.
u camed out of brahmakumaris because of u cant get something what u asked for right

This is not completely wrong.

What we ask for and expect from an organisation that makes the ”divine” claims that the BKs do is:
    moral rectitude
    philosophical rigour and integrity
    honesty
    prioritising truth over dogma, reputation and convention
    consistency
What we don’t ask for or expect is:
    false claims,
    hypocrisy
    denial of facts
    equivocation
    nepotism
    negative discrimination based on caste, colour, wealth,
    exploitation & waste of sincere believers’ time, energy and money
    abuse of trust
    aggregation of wealth to the top
    activity ‘outside' basic societal morals and laws
    prioritising dogma, reputation and convention over truth
    inconsistency
All people, organisations - whether religious or corporate etc - experience troubles, failures, make errors, hurt clients at some stage in their activities (to varying degrees). It is how they deal with them, what they do about it at the time that matters.

The BKs live in a parallel universe. They are a closed society. They prioritise "saving face” and perpetuating their preferred public image over doing what is right and just. If this public image is in conflict with doing what is right, moral, lawful, they will do their best to maintain that image.

This has found the BKs not cooperating in best faith with police (i.e. society), not reporting crimes or withholding information, including child abuse, theft, graft, even murder, turning a blind eye to what’s happening, even it it’s helping the criminals abscond. They then plead how the criminals were not really BKs, it was the BKs who were taken advantage of etc ...

It is all meant to be kept ”in the family”. This is low level morality - loyalty to a limited group rather than to truth itself, justice itself, to society and the world as whole - which requires each of us to do to (or for) others as we would have them do to us, or for us. Including filthy shudras, agyanis, lokiks.

If you expect agyanis, etc to be honest, report crimes and criminals, cooperate with law officers etc to protect society for your sake, you expect the BKs to do the same for everyone’s sake.

That’s the legal side. On the moral side, they waste so much of the money, time and energy that their devotees give.(That's another whole chapter).

They make claims using words like ”Supreme, Highest Authority, Godly Gyan, Shrimat, Truth” - which any person who knows what these words mean would assume there’d be no major changes as to who or what is ”Supreme, Highest Authority, Godly Gyan, Shrimat, Truth” . But all of these have changed. ”No, what was said to be Highest Truth, Supreme knowledge was actually not. What I tell you now is Supreme, Highest Godly Gyan, Shrimat, Truth”. Hmmm ...

We expect any organisation or government to rectify wrongs, admit to past mistakes or failures ... and so on, so there can be reform and improvements, so that good will, trust and good faith are re-established. It’s the the ability to move forward constructively, not just making demands for unquestioning loyalty until things fade from memory so "past has passed” and history is rewritten to the point that newcomers question whether what they heard about actually happened. The BKs have a real problem with this.

We expect organisations to place the welfare of all people, their staff, their clients, the general public, above everything, including money and reputation, because it is people that are real, the other two are fleeting abstractions.

In small matters, anyone can be kind and do the right thing. It happens all the time, every day. Time and again, in important matters however, when the Shiva hits the fan, it's the people that come off second best. Dogma, money and reputation is what is held on to. Any adverse effects are ”karma drama” or ”Baba takes responsibility” which means ”nobody" is held accountable. Spirituality is redefined by the BKs as accepting the lot within the BKs, accepting another’s definition of right and wrong, i.e. handing over one’s brain at the door and towing the party line.

In terms of treatment, the BKs were OK to me personally. I had a few minor issues, but cannot really say I was directly done much harm by them, maybe because of my nature. But I saw many wrongs, or ”shouldn’t have happeneds" done to others - with unsatisfactory responses when assertive people like myself took a stand or questioned them.

Add to that a growing demand for cognitive dissonance to continually suspend disbelief just to stay with the story as the ”implausibles" mounted up ...

So Thinka, the BKs make you feel good? Is that enough reason to accept all they say and do, and the way it is done?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Jan 2014

Pink Panther wrote:Hmm, the standard of the writing from Thinka shows that s/he is not a Thinker.

That's a common problem with a certain sort of BK types. If one was to be cruel, one would have to question how bright they really were (... followed shortly by how bright one was when one signed up oneself).

You learn a lot about BKism from what turns up at the door here. Where are all the great intellectual minds within the so called Godly World Spiritual University? The ones who are going to inspire Bach, Galileo, the Buddha or Voltaire in their next Cycle? Methinks, the Beakies would have lost their audience by now.

"Like to buy a DVD animation, init? Want me fix you up a taxi service? No? Picture of Dadi Janki??? How about you like to marry my Sister? Any posh white people, please come to the head of the queue ... your private transport to our very own Downton Abbey in Oxford is leaving shortly!".

I guess they must be writing copy for the next PR advertising BS, and sitting in PC committees working out polished fudges for the latest FU, it would seem. Or off chasing "IPs"?

Certainly, there's none apparently willing to dare do the maths, and write a proper scientific paper. For all the millions it pulls in, and spends on mediocre property, landscape gardening and international airfares for its leaders ... there's not a heaven of a lot of interesting material being produced in *any* sphere.

It's all very low brow.

Return to Newcomers