TV documentary on cults: anyone want to take part?

for concern over cult-related damage, institutional abuse & psychological problems.

alanna

friends or family of a BK

TV documentary on cults: anyone want to take part?

Post23 Jan 2015

Hi all,

A TV company is making a documentary on cults, to be broadcast on Channel 5. The focus will be on how cults ensnare people, what happens inside cults and how people get out and recover. I've spoken to the researchers at length about my own experiences with the BKs, but ultimately decided not to take part as you never know quite how you are going to be portrayed on TV and I did not want to take the risk that either me or my family would come across in a way that I don't like. I got the impression that the documentary makers really do want to produce a useful public information documentary, but I also know that media researchers tell you what you want to hear, so I decided not to risk it in the end.

However, they are keen to feature something on the BKs, so if anyone does want to speak to them, send me a private message and I will pass your details on to the researcher. I'd rather not say which company is making the documentary or share the researcher's contact details on this public forum.

alanna

friends or family of a BK

Re: TV documentary on cults: anyone want to take part?

Post23 Jan 2015

(Also, just as an update on me and my family - my dad has now completely left the BKs and we're all very happy. I am training to be a counsellor and intend to work with ex-cult members.)

Pink Panther

Post24 Jan 2015

That’s good news Alanna. Sounds like perseverance has paid off.

If I was in the UK I may have contacted that production company. I hope some others on-forum who are UK residents feel able to.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post30 Jan 2015

thanks alanna

Affected BK

questioning BK

Post31 Jan 2015

Just tell them that BK God is fearful GOD and his deluded agents exploits innocent

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Feb 2015

Interestingly, but not surprisingly, the BKWSU's PR guy Neville Hodgkinson approached the TV company.

I wonder if some sneaky BK was reading here and then reporting back to "Big Sister"?

Apparently they have a little team doing so, although they never come and engage with us or say hello.

The Kirpalani Klan loves 'classroom sneak' types, and 'classroom sneak' and 'prefect' types fit in very well to their system.

Only the gods know how much time they spend sneaking and gossiping amongst themselves, keeping tabs on people.

quantum

Post01 Feb 2015

Yes, of course. They have a lot invested in what the 'anti-club' are saying. 'Keeping up appearances' is trade.

They have been preparing their big fat 'brief' ever since ink landed ...'nice, smiley, shinny, sedate people'... ??

They must intercept the public air waves Indeed ...

The BK Entrapment Enterprise personnel are 1st class Predators ... the Seniors are reptilian-type spying devices themselves. I am not the 1st to experience their 'savage' 'ruthless' and 'vile' interception on the inner highways ... Every corrupt organisation has their 'agents' ... who are used up for that type of 'Service' & will be spat out later ...

Only spies of the 'in house bloodlines' are "Kept" ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Feb 2015

quantum wrote:Every corrupt organisation has their 'agents' ... who are used up for that type of 'Service' & will be spat out later ...

Only spies of the 'in house bloodlines' are "Kept" ...

What, or rather who are the blood lines?

I can see how in the beginning it was all Sindhis, a lot from the very near by the Kirpalani Klan. I see how that worked down to a second generation ... but then they started picking up mainly Gujeratis, with a few Punjabis, as their number twos.

I admit I am out of date now.

I know a few Westerners have worked their way into the innercircles and retirement schemes, mostly secured by considerable donations of money it would seems, e.g. Hodgkinson, Goodmans, Charlie in the Australia, Ramsays, etc a few others come to mind. A few by hard work and talent.

The minions ... the plebian BKs ... sure, I could believe they are disposable. If they get old and the End of the World still has come, the Kirplani Klan will just leave them to fend for themselves. Not enough to go around when you have business class VIP chasing to afford.

But what really disgusts me is that they surround themselves with such dedicated and conniving sneaks and telltales.

There is absolutely NOTHING spiritual in acting like that, and it pitches the spiritual level their masters are truly at.

Return to Abuse & Recovery