Is BKism a Mental Illness?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

quantum

Is BKism a Mental Illness?

Post25 Sep 2015

Some aspects of 'Mental Illness' are often described as 'Being out of touch with Reality', or Delusional.
The person is, Unable to decipher the difference between 'fantasy and reality'. Their belief system is such, that the Illusion they are living in is indeed 'the real thing'....the real true reality of truth. And the person they were before the onset of the display of symptoms of mental illness, is all but forgotten, and pushed into the sub-conscious of the suffer.

Unable now to view themselves, as the previous person, with innate natural qualities such as inner knowing, common sense, intuition, critical thinking, and logical reasoning, an independant free thinking autonomous being ect.

Their identity shifts entirely to that of the 'Dulusional' state, making it a trapped and very limited existance, whilst believing they are now living in an unlimited state ... like a drug that intoxicates the user to such an extent they now believe this new reality is more unlimited and real. But cognitive impairment is such that they are now unable to carry out normal daily tasks, activities ect, and relate to others in a connected and harmonious way. They are now in 'Seperation' from life and all that is, instead of Oneness, which is the true aim and inevitable result of a true Spiritual journey. They are shut down and closed off from their authentic self and their humanity, and are only now able to operate through the 'Cloned' superimposed collective group personality, robotic.

Part 2 next; "The Inmates & The Funny Farm At Large"

Pink Panther

Re: Is BKism a Mental Illness?

Post26 Sep 2015

Unfortunately the definitions of mental illness are pliable. Much of what you say in your post could apply to most human beings!

A better question would be whether religious beliefs or belief in the supernatural is a mental illness. Because there are as you know some real crazy (totally unfounded) belief systems out there. Then again, many of these people are good, kind, hard-working people who no-one would pick as unusual until you asked about their beliefs.

And there are also mentally ill people unconcerned with religion.

The question of when a mental state is a mental illness is probably determined by a person’s actions and abilities. Do they harm themselves or others? Does their state of mind allow them live sociably, autonomously and independently?

No doubt some BKs are mentally ill and would likely be diagnosed as such if they presented to a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist. But so too would many others, believers and non-beleivers. I think the bigger problem today is one of over-diagnosis and over-pathologising of normal human emotions like grief, sadness or eccentric behaviours (easy to pick ones that appear to debilitate people temporarily) and the acceptance of others as normal and healthy such as lack of empathy, inordinate greed, narcissism, ambition (harder to pick such sociopathic self-aggrandising tendencies which tend to be rewarded, until they cause disruption or disaster).

Most BKs (and other god-botherers) despite their beliefs or their activities in their free time, manage to work and live in their communities being, at worst, no more than a distasteful nuisance to others.

Given the fallibility of human nature, I think the more accurate question is whether BKs are more gullible and prone to exploitation than most people or just equally gullible and prone to a different kind of ’'story".

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2015

The definition of a meme is "an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means" such as direct teaching and other methods.

I've had the good fortune to have direct personal experience of two highly intelligent, educated and talented individuals who were also mentally ill (to the point of having to be hospitalised at the end) and so I base my observations on that. I cannot remember what, some kind of manic disorders. One had run multi-million pounds aviation business, the other was a classical musician. Both had boundless energy (like Lekhraj Kirpalani having "two engines" in him?) and concocted extensive, fantastical and even sort of logical alternative realities (in the same was Lekhraj Kirpalani did) which were real to them, but beyond reason.

We all have also seen "crazy people" on the street and how many of them turn to religion and how simple people often turn to hysterical-like religions which given them some kind of ecstasy or high form singing, dancing and going into "trances".

So you are questioning whether BKism is a mental illness, a sort of voluntarily self-induced delusion? Fair enough, how crazy to you have to be to believe in the Brahma Kumaris mental plugs they call The Knowledge™. 5,000 year repeating cycles of time, dinosaurs evolved from radiation mutated lizards 2,500 years ago, palaces made out of gold and diamonds ... the list goes on.

Pretty nuts or very wilfully stupid I would say.

And what about the "Honeymoon Period" high? Is that a kind of psychically induced manic or hypomanic phase"?

Possibly (and I lack a knowledge of all mental illnesses), but I do not think it is quite so simple. I'll be interested to read what you come up with. Based on the benefit we now have of the original documentation from the 1930s and 40s about Lekhraj Kirpalani's state of mind, his beliefs and their actions, my working theory is that Lekhraj Kirpalani *did* suffer from some kind of mental illness ... and that they then built their meme or religion around it, which they continue to refining to keep financially sustaining themselves.

That the original Om Mandli girls and women became an extension of Lekhraj Kirpalani's mental illness, as in a "folie de plusiers" and ever since they have been encouraging others to join in and experience that folie (madness) play acting it out. Many of their rituals are re-enactments of their Om Mandli days, acting out literally and psychologically, e.g. Beachball Mohini pretending to be possessed by Krishna and dancing.

The "inmates on the funny farm" as you call them.

However, one has to ask what was the trigger which caused Lekhraj Kirpalani's experience and causes BKs' experiences?

Now, such changes can be brought on by body chemistry, by something as simple as a parasite or worm (seen that too in India, knew a girl who ended up having to be rescued from mental prison because they thought she insane but all it was was a parasite) ... or ... psychically induced by some unexplained spiritual or spiritualist source.

Now, for Lekhraj Kirpalani, we are told that the trigger was a visit to some Sadhu where he was initiated into some kind of siddhi or power (for the want of a better word). And, for BKs, newcomers are therefore also initiated by or into it by what some Tibetans call "transmission" from their BK teacher.

Rationalists by simply rebut such a possibility, but I do not think we can do so so easily because weird and yet unexplained things do happen in this world. (I was reading the other day how even the most conservative of Christian churches still maintain exorcists, essentially reinforcing the belief in spirits and possession.
Mania

During this phase, people have an elevated mood, or “high,” which includes feelings of increased self-esteem and uniqueness. They often overestimate how much they can do and the quality of their ideas. Judgment becomes impaired and patients feel powerful over painful consequences. They feel “bulletproof” and have little regret or concern for their actions. They may have many ideas and lots of energy to carry them out.

At this point we check our list and I specifically remember Nirwair, a key BK, who told his story about how he got out of military conscription by literally acting as if he was bulletproof (Baba was protecting) running into bullet fire.
The abundance of thoughts may be difficult to follow; such thoughts are called racing thoughts or pressured speech. People in manic episode may feel such an extreme pressure to keep talking that others do not have the opportunity to interrupt them. Manic patients’ minds are working so fast that they come up with rhymes or sing-song phrases, burst out in song or start dancing spontaneously. Their daily behavior can become disorganized or even dangerous to the point that they require hospitalization.

Well, "half-check" here I think as BKs are trained to sit and be quiet and contain themselves. Perhaps a little hypomanic?
Manic episodes can also have psychotic symptoms present. Psychosis is a state in which a person is unable to tell the difference from reality and unreality. Psychosis symptoms include hallucinations, false beliefs about having special powers or identity (such as superhuman strength or X-ray vision). Psychotic symptoms indicate a severe mood episode that requires immediate medical attention and treatment.

Check.
People experiencing mania might begin several activities at once, never doubting that they can complete all of them. They may have so much energy that they operate on two or three hours of sleep each day. All of this energy can exhaust the family, friends and co-workers of a person with bipolar disorder.

Check.

One last FYI about Lekhraj Kirpalani from an old man in Mount Abu who knew him personally but was not a BK and did not believe in BKism. He said Lekhraj Kirpalani had the tendency to disappear into deep thought and become unresponsive, even in the midst of conversation with him. That his behaviour was eccentric in this manner. I wonder if the "feeding Baba" ritual came from a time when they literally had to feed Lekhraj Kirpalani?

Now, lit by the rose hue of spiritual fantasies, one could interpret that as signs of his great mysticism, that he was being possessed by a god. May be he was (... but not "the god"?). But from the point of view of medical science, perhaps he was just suffering from a mental illness? Obviously a man of great talent and abilities able to mask his mental illness and mostly function (n.b. remember the story of when his family sent him to Benares away to hide and how he scribbled circles on the wall "like a child"?) ... but for 20 years deluded that he was God and the cause of WWII etc, and given to the greatest delusions of grandeur - until he decided he was not God but that God entered him to speak.

quantum

Post26 Sep 2015

PP; If most of what I say here "could apply to most human beings", we are in more trouble than you can imagine? ... Really.

I am talking about specific cult induced characteristics that infect a person once they become a practicising believing BK, under the influence of a strong hypnotic force from Baba, which operates as an 'umbrella energy field' both within and without the BK world. It permeates and underpins the entire establishment like an interface magnetic energy field that manipulates the BK Sheeple, into believing and accepting the Baba's so called knowledge, and the principles he sets out that are neccessary for the sheeple to follow in order to become pure and God like.

Also, with regards to some people not being able to perform their daily activities etc, I was referring to some people who become drug addicts, and are overcome with the effects and downward spiral of their lives, that they eventually loose the capacity and will to assume their normal life, and relate to people as before.

I certainly know from 1st hand experience, and that of other BK's, after the effects of Baba and BKism, I was not able to relate to others, meaning average citizens in the community, and non-BKs in my life; Shudra's. It is most noticeable when you leave. It is a most traumatic experience to try and 'normalize' oneself again, and be at ease in the world and community, and family and friends. It does take some time and patience and care. It is like being shell shocked.

"A better question would be whether", and "I think the more accurate question is" .... are not what I needed to say.
The question "Is BKism a Mental Illness?", is what I wanted to say, and it is what it is.

The question about harm is also not just whether a mentally ill person becomes a physical threat to themselves and others. That is an obvious one that is noticeable. BKism certainly does cause alot of harm to adherents, in varying degrees, and in a gamut of ways. That is why alot of us are here contributing to this very site now, "Brahma Kumaris Info". You only have to read through the numerous posts to see that BKism, does indeed cause real and tangible harm, both to the adherent, and their families.

It is an in depth subject that can spread out wide, but my wish is to be concise to BKism for the purpose of this forum.

Thank you.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2015

quantum wrote:The question "Is BKism a Mental Illness?", is what I wanted to say, and it is what it is.

"Is BKism a Mental Illness" or "Does following BKism lead to Mental Illness"?

For all the multi-multi-millions of dollars the Kirpalani Klan has hoovered up and burnt their way through, for all the 100,000s of thousands of lives they have tossed on their global funeral pile pursuing their goal of promoting themselves ... how many great, truly wise or intelligent, or even good and kind people - which we might define as "healthy" have they created, versus how many lives have they damaged or wasted? I can accept that they may have helped a few hundreds of alcoholics wean themselves off alcohol (but how much further did they achieve swopping a subtle addiction for a grosser one?) but I suspect the ratio is not great.

OK, over to you to develop your theory, Quantum. I am not disagreeing with you so far. You're talking about the effect of some kind of collective group mind or egregore (a word I first learned on ex-BK forum).

Are you proposing that that collective mind is sick and newcomers become infected by it?

quantum

Post26 Sep 2015

Yes, ex-l, that is what I am saying. That "the collective mind is sick and newcomers become infected by it".

The collective group mind of BKism, in my opinion, is not an 'organic' presence nor process, nor origin. Therefore the outcome and results, per individual, and the collective as a whole, are not able to be organic either.

In my first post, I talked about the "Cloned super imposed collective group personality", which ties in with this also.
They are just like clones of each other at their core, due to the matrix of BKism and the paradim they are contained within. They are traped whilst believing they are free, at least initially, until the Honeymoon Period fades, and they begin to 'wake up'. They are traped within the matrix whilst waking up. Similar to being under anaesthetic during surgery, in this case (a dodgy one), and waking up during the procedure, feeling it for what it really is.

It's like as if you took a very pleasurable drug, and someone told you the so called Knowledge whilst you were under the influence, you believed it, and it sounded really great and interesting and you then wanted to pursue that path. This is how the 'induction and encultism' operates. If someone was to introduce you to The Knowledge away from a centre or any energetic field presence of the Baba, you probably would not see it in the same way. You would be more likely to view it as nonsense and a Hindu fairytale. That's how the hypnotic and pervasive magnetic energy field of the Baba works to seduce and snare adherents.

I do know of, and have witnessed during my time as a BK, several BKs who have had fairly severe breakdowns, some needing hospitalization, and even others going on to develop a long term mental illness, and not able to function in the same capacity as before, with significant mental and personality changes. Some even resulting in suicide.

So, in my opinion, BKism and the Baba, do cause mental illness, and is in Itself a mental illness, all be it not a 'generally listed' one, but one that should be recognized as synonymous with Cults.

There is also "Stockholm Syndrome", which affects some adherents usually over a long period of time as a BK.

The "God Shiva" is supposed to represent "The Destroyer of Illusions" ... If the Baba was really Shiva, then why has he created one?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Sep 2015

quantum wrote:Yes, ex-l, that is what I am saying. That "the collective mind is sick and newcomers become infected by it" ... Some even resulting in suicide.

Sorry to hear that. Can you say how many and how did the BKs and hierarchy react?
There is also "Stockholm Syndrome", which affects some adherents usually over a long period of time as a BK.

There's something here to relate to the early days of the Om Mandli too.

Firstly, yes, I think the "Stockholm Syndrome" fits BKism exactly, especially at it was in the old days of demanding 7 days straight to enculturate newcomers. They work to separate you from non-BK relationships and replace them with BK relationships on many level.

I think the proper word is "enculturate" but I use "encult" too, giving it a slightly different, more extreme meaning.

So, we accept there is a human tendency, developed during our evolution, in most to seek acceptance from the group and mould oneself around a dominant leader, moreso in females (due to the requirements of child rearing etc). Experiments have even been done setting up entirely fake cults, and they still work.

Going back to the Om Mandli, we can also see it as a challenge for the position of power within the Bhaibund clan between the rising star, Lekhraj Kirpalani, and the established powers like the Mukhi (clan leader) Mangharam. Lekhraj Kirpalani had the money and charisma, the Mangharams had class and held power. They had business together and Lekhraj Kirpalani's daughter had married into them Mangharam family. A large part of the original conflict came about because Lekhraj Kirpalani took her back, from memory, leaving her young child behind and defied the Panchyat he led. (It's also worth correcting that the Mangharam were not "debased, evil, devils etc" but highly educated and progressive and the Anti-Party was equally led by a woman. It was not a male versus female thing).

Lekhraj Kirpalani wanted to assert himself as a leader of his own cult around whom the women moulded. The gopis to his Krishna and he enculted them using ingrained cultural myths, playing out Krishna fantasies. And the women, from the lack of influence of their husbands who were abroad, did just that.

Unfortunately, as you suggest, Lekhraj Kirpalani - whether or not he was under the influence of a god spirit - was just not ready for the job and, possibly, suffered from some mental illness. Certainly "delusions of grandeur".

So, "as is the king, so is the kingdom".
The "God Shiva" is supposed to represent "The Destroyer of Illusions" ... If the Baba was really Shiva, then why has he created one?

Well, as we know, the Brahma Kumaris have just ripped off whatever religion and whatever salespitch any other religion had and has established any market value in. Lekhraj Kirpalani was the entrepreneur, the businessman, not the creator.

Traditionally, the Bhaibands made their living as middle men, selling other people's craftsmanship. Lekhraj Kirpalani just took that ability and applied it to religion.

But he lack proper religious or spiritual, or even spiritualist, rigour and training. He had a massive god complex. That is inarguable now. For 20 plus years he was their god, their Krishna, their Vishnu, greater than God (the Brahm).

How mentally ill do you need to be to accept that?

The BKs can even consider this because they are so soaked in the BKWSU lies about their origin.

Pink Panther

Post28 Sep 2015

Quantum, my rephrasing of your question and my suggestion of how flexible definitions can be was about showing that the BKs are not special, or especially evil or crazy, but that all such groups feed off the same needs in people. It is worth of course focusing on the common experience here, of Bk-ism, because that is what we know and are here for.

But I have known people who operate well in the world but when it gets to matters of religious or other "faith" can get quite crazy, and these people do not necessarily "harm" others in the technically legal sense but can leave a trail down the generations.

I know I was influenced by parenting in a way that left me more prone to BKs than if I had been brought up by, say, secular rationalists. But if my nature is partly inherent, I may have equally be drawn into some other folly as I searched my identity as many adolescents and young adults do.

I ”believe” many factors, including some small co-incidents, got me into the BKs, but some of those same factors were what helped me get out again. For example, my willingness to question "the dominant paradigm" led me to experiment with "consciousness", and meditation etc and that same questioning helped me see through the cracks in the BK facade.

So too, those with a propensity to mental illness may quite as probably have found the catalyst for it elsewhere, eg within the church or other fanaticism or life stresses, and the suicides may have suicided due to other circumstances in life - i.e the inability to exctract oneself from one’s ‘demons” happens to many people.

That is not to say BKs have no fault. I am only saying that we cannot precisely compare hypothetically what 'did happen’ to us to what 'might have’ happened (but did not) - except as a bit of a game of "what if".

For your question, objectively, we can only compare what ‘did happen’ to what 'does happen' elsewhere, outside the BK world.

quantum

Post28 Sep 2015

OK, PP. Thanks for your clarity here. Point taken, and I do get what you're saying. But I am none the less happy with my post, and I have said instances of "what did happen". It is not all about comparing hypothetically, or precisely. I don't need to over think the subject to the nth degree, or I will get a headache and lose interest in posting.

Yes, people know that if someone is prone to a condition, it could have happened by some other outside cause and stressor. That is understood. I am just talking about mental illness occurring as a result of the stressors of BKism for this forum. Also so that it is not too long and arduous a post for me to put forth. This is my style due to my particular make up and inner design, and yours is what you have displayed above here and on your numerous other posts.

Thank you.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Sep 2015

Quantum,

Can you tell us more about the BK hospitalisations and suicides?

I tend to lean more towards your side in this discussion, accepting that BKism does have its own unique "viral" element. That otherwise rational individuals might be perfectly immune to other cults and religions, and then be blind sided by whatever psychic or memetic forces are within BKism.

Of course, part of that is an attraction to what might be its positive elements, e.g. femininity, quietness, "the small family" concept. Nature have evolved many unique and wonderful ways for predators to catch their prey and it is to evolution that I think we have to look first for answer.
Pink Panther wrote:But I have known people who operate well in the world but when it gets to matters of religious or other ”faith” can get quite crazy, and these people do not necessarily ”harm” others in the technically legal sense but can leave a trail down the generations.

Hence the old list of "things not to discuss at dinner". What was it, politics, sport and religion?

For me, religion on the whole appears to locate itself somewhere between the irrational, largely unconscious and darker part of the human psyche, and outrightly crazy. Certainly I would agree that a lot of the established religions were born partly out of people who would fit on mentally ill spectrum ... if for nothing more than narcissistic and psychopathic tendencies (primary symptoms; an inability to feel and empathise with others, manipulation and domination).

Perhaps a neurological scientist could even locate it? For example, a UK neuroscientists found that the brains of Apple fans are stimulated by images of Apple products in the same areas as those triggered by religious imagery in a person of faith.

I think we are far closer in our make up to evolutionary biology and psychology that the BKs' model allow, and that a lot of human activity - and theirs - is about finding and holding onto our place in the pecking order of life (just as, say, Sanyasis activity is bailing out of that fight).

Therefore, religion exists along side aggression and wealth accumulation as a tool of dominance over others; a head fight (there are less polite ways to say that), rather than a physical one.

Going back again to the Bhaibund roots of the Brahma Kumaris, their strategy was non-confrontation and the pandering to (service) of which ever dominant power happened to rule the Sind, and wealth accumulation. The BKs have followed that.

You see, the Sind area was one in what many of the greatest armies in history have marched back and forth over, from the time of Alexander upto the British invasion. Either you accommodated and modified yourself to fit, or you died. A large part of BKism is just an extension of their survival strategy (e.g. emphasis on sucking up to the rich and powerful).
That is not to say BKs have no fault. I am only saying that we cannot precisely compare hypothetically what 'did happen’ to us to what 'might have’ happened (but did not) - except as a bit of a game of "what if".

One thing for sure, it has been shown that meditation - in medical terminology - has "contraindication" in certain kinds of individuals. That means, it should not be used in the cases in question.

The BK has no consideration of this, no screening, no system or expertise in diagnosing mental illnesses, and would deny that their practise has any faults at all right up to and beyond 'the end'.

As we know, they consider that anyone who fails or self-destructs was just a "weak brick" or to have bad karma according to their teachings. And they go even further to say that anyone who questions or challenges they and their god's attempt at global domination is making the worst bad karma for themselves.

quantum

Post28 Sep 2015

What 'screening system' would they use? ... A Sieve? ... Something full of holes like them? They're all friggin' nuts.

It would be a case of 'The Blind leading The Blind'. And more so, the BKs I knew who had breakdowns, and suicided, were OK when they first joined, and in the earlier stages. As far as one could reasonably tell. You can see the decline in some after a few years, and reflect back on how much better they were at first. There's also just plain exhaustion/burnout.

Some were "shipped off" to smaller, quieter, far away centres or bhavans etc when it was obvious they were in trouble with all levels of their health and wellbeing. No Medical attention was ever bought forth or sought, just seclusion.

"Out of sight, out of mind" ... (Didi's that is). "'The Iron Maiden" ..... like a paedophile sent onto a far away parish so as not to disgrace the Church! Shameful!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Sep 2015

Fair point, I suppose.

Even in my day, it was part of the rules that BK Raja Yoga was not supposed to be taught to anyone suffering from mental illness, or anyone with mental illness was not suppose to be encouraged along.

Now, I suspect that was more for the sake of the BKWSU's rather than the individuals' welfare, but it I cannot remember it ever being implemented. And, of course, who was trained to recognise what we are talking about here ... which are, after all, fairly mild personality disorders ... and the odd bit of "spirit possession".

Mental and physical burn out ... sure. If you succumbed you were a weak failure. I hear they are a little more flexible these days for those on the fringes of BKism but I wonder how it is for the surrendered Sisters near the Dadis.

Who is "The Iron Maiden"? Didi Nirmala? That would be paradoxical as she was originally trained as a doctor. Really, if they were taking what they do seriously, they would have sent some of the many doctors away from psychiatric training and had inhouse specialists.

But would that have helped? Would they have any voice against the Dadis?

I think I have to admit you are right, the BKWSU is home to a lot of nuts, encouraging others to be nuts with them from the top down.

How many suicides did you hear of?

Pink Panther

Post29 Sep 2015

One thing for sure, it has been shown that meditation - in medical terminology - has "contraindication" in certain kinds of individuals. That means, it should not be used in the cases in question.

The BK has no consideration of this, no screening, no system or expertise in diagnosing mental illnesses, and would deny that their practise has any faults at all right up to and beyond 'the end'.

I agree completely with this, although one could argue that ”meditation” is really just another word for a kind of thinking, so it is certain kinds of thinking that can lead to mental illness for certain people, which is almost stating the bleeding obvious, as mental illnesses themselves are a ”certain kind” of idiosyncratic thinking.

The meditations that are dangerous for some people, as identified by some psychologists I’ve read, are in those meditations that seek ”transcendence” and seek to affirm ”spiritual ego”, duality, separation from reality, rather than meditation on reality and connectedness to reality.
Alan Watts (academic, philosopher, author of 'Psychotherapy East and West '(1961)) - "When the police enter a house in which there are thieves, the thieves go up from the ground floor to the first floor. When the police arrive on the first floor, the thieves have gone up to the second, and so to the third and finally out to the roof.

And so, when the ego is about to be unmasked, it immediately identifies with a ”Higher Self". It goes up a level. Because the religious game is simply a refined and highbrow version of the ordinary game "How can I outwit me? ... How can I one-up me?'”

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Sep 2015

And in BKism, you have the meditation part ... but also all the OCD self-watching and "charting" business going on.

It's a bit chicken and egg to me as to which came first ... did the imbalance drive the BK to BKism, or did BKism instil the imbalance in the BK?

Probably both. BKism as the unchecked amplifier feeding back into itself.

How many leading BKs genuinely think God is touching them, guiding and overseeing their every move, whispering into their ear, and guiding them?

And how many BK followers are encouraged to believe he is too?

Is BK meditation really just "a kind of thinking" though? Is there not more than just that going on, and acting as a trigger?

quantum

Post29 Sep 2015

Yes, "Iron Maiden" is BK Hard Drive Didi.

A few suicides and a few 'near death experiences' ... of the physical nature, as in permanent out of body experiences due to illness, and No medical assistance sought at all. All 'in clear sight', under the nose of "Doctor BK Hard Balls Didi Herself". She's a Beast, in the first degree ... and carries some "Very Heavy Duty Toxic Energies", which she is easily able to unleash on others at a moments notice.

A most Disgusting Piece of Work, if i've ever seen one!
Next

Return to Commonroom