Responding to BK related questions on Quora

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

avidbkhater

Responding to BK related questions on Quora

Post14 Jan 2016

Hello Experts,

Are you all on quora?

The reason for asking is there are so many posts and people discussion about BK and I think you can help them all with your knowledge and experience.

Not many people know about this site but I guess lot many people are active on Quora and it could be a good forum to educate and save others.

Pink Panther

Re: Marriage in jeopardy

Post15 Jan 2016

Post a link to the discussion there.

avidbkhater

Post16 Jan 2016

Please see the questions under following topics. There could be more.
I am sure you can really help people and spread awareness. Thank you.
If you would like, you can also answer as anonymous.

https://www.quora.com/topic/Bramha-Kuma ... _questions
https://www.quora.com/topic/Brahmakumaris/all_questions

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Jan 2016

I am going to be a little bogged down for the new few weeks so, please, someone else chip in and link back to information here.

Thanks.

avidbkhater

Post01 Feb 2016

Hello,

Can someone please help?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Feb 2016

I am sorry, I really cannot right at this moment. My internet is down as I am changing service providers right now.

But, certainly, once I am back up and running I'll chip in.

Just leave short replies, with links back to discussions here, if you can. You're free to copy and paste from here.

Thanks

warrior

working towards unification

Post02 Feb 2016

avidbkhater wrote:Hello, Can someone please help?

Hi

I am on Quora.

How can I help you? If I can I will.

avidbkhater

Post02 Feb 2016

Hello Warrior,

Thank you.

There are so many people asking information about BK and are curious to find out the truth. I think you and other members here should help spread the truth about BK.

Please see following topics and questions under them, would be great if you can answer some of those.

Please see the questions under following topics. There could be more. I am sure you can really help people and spread awareness. Thank you.

If you would like, you can also answer as anonymous.

https://www.quora.com/topic/Bramha-Kuma ... _questions
https://www.quora.com/topic/Brahmakumaris/all_questions

warrior

Post02 Feb 2016

There are so many people asking information about BK and are curious to find out the truth.... There could be more

Cool, I suggest you to post some questions on history of BKWSU ...

Thanks

avidbkhater

Post02 Feb 2016

Sure will do.

In the meantime, could you please check the existing questions?

warrior

Post03 Feb 2016

avidbkhater wrote:Sure will do. In the meantime, could you please check the existing questions?

Sorry it is off topic so maybe to be in topic you could linked up this topic Marriage in jeopardy into Quora?

Just post a link there from the discussion here. I think most of answer related to relationship versus BKs cult were already given on this topic.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Responding to BK related questions on Quora

Post22 Oct 2018

More from Quora. More of the same.

Of course, if we document it here, we can expect the BKs to flood it there.
Any body here who hates Brahma Kumari organisation?

Vivek Sahay, former Bank Employee

Answered Mar 30, 2016

Yes...I'll give you a reason....I know a case where the husband was working in the Gulf and wife was managing home and kids. Wife was disillusioned by husband's job. She seeked the help of these Kumaris. Gradually she got brainwashed, become a Kumari and divorced the husband. If there would be no Kumari, she might have opted of better professional counselling and a family could be saved. Now think yourself!
Manjeet Singh Shira, former Student

Updated Jul 2, 2018 · Author has 58 answers and 14.1k answer views

Yes, I hate them. In 2014 I joined them after watching awakening with brahmakumaris by Sister shivani slowly slowly i fall in there trap i start believing there non sense like world end is near this world is going to destroyed if you serve for brahmakumaris and donate everything you have you will get better place in heaven created by God on this earth and only brahmakumaris followers are going to live rest all people and religion will die.

I stop studying and starting indulging my self more and more into brahmakumaris after 4 year i discover from internet that they have made many failed prediction about world end (some people try to tell me this but i don't believe than until i myself found out that on internet) than my search begin's after 3 month research i have come to realise that brahmakumaris is a cult and done many failed prediction when I ask them they refused to answer.

They are liars but Thank God i came out of this non sense.
Vid Shi

Answered Feb 14, 2018

The question should have been - Does anyone love Brahma Kumaris? How can anyone love crooks who are out in search of vulnerable naive people?... Theirs is a money-making charity business. There is no spirituality in it.

B**y thieves.
Anonymous

Answered Oct 16, 2018

I went to a seven day beginners BK course here in my country. I can’t say I like it or dislike it. In relation to the actual lessons, many things made sense for me, other not so much or I couldn’t help to have certain degree of skepticism. I went for the meditation and I manage to got slightly deeper than usual and that’s it.

What I can say is that I think I didn’t like it as much as my classmates, they were delighted at the end of the course and I couldn’t help but feel that I was glad it was over.

I don’t know why but somehow the teacher didn’t give me a good vibe. And I don’t know why I am like afraid to admit it. It is me or anybody else experienced the same? I don’t think so. I remember a girl told me she knew the teacher, she did some courses with her and she added that the woman was the director of the center, that it was an honor we took the course with her. I think I felt like a shadow in her because of a specific situation.

We were doing an exercise in partners and went outside to the garden while doing it. My partner and I were talking very enthusiastically about the exercise and somehow we didn’t realize that everybody had already finished and they were inside continuing the lesson. In previous exercise, the teacher had called us back and maybe that time we didn’t hear her. We got inside and everybody like laugh at the situation, so did we. The teacher asked lightly “what happened to both of you?” and we explained. Then she said that she was going to fill us up at the end of the class about what we missed of the lesson.

The classes finished late so we always hurry to catch our buses and trains back home. At the end of the class I have forgotten all about what she said about catching up. Well, she made us both stay longer after class. I thought at first well, we missed like 5 minutes of class, it shouldn’t take more than that. But she went on like for 20 minutes about something that was already like out of context. I hardly pay attention to be honest, it was late and I was tired. While she was talking about the lesson I look at her in the eye. She was punishing us, she wasn’t helping us to catch up. It was all in her look and in her tone of voice. She wanted to punish us like we were little girls at school who were misbehaving.

The whole situation made me unconfortable, like if we were trapped with her, even when the three of us were all smiling. From that moment she started giving me the creeps.
Sumit Rana, Teacher

Answered Jan 20, 2017

Yes, I am here.

Earlier I used to watch the show of BK Shivani, I was impressed because of a logical reason and that was the simple tips for life improvement.

But recently my Father joined BK because I suggested him so that he will be peaceful by spending some time in Meditation.

That was the blunder I did.

Now my Father talks of destruction of whole world, living like Brothers and Sisters (married couple), not eating onion and garlic.

Her is the main reason,

My family needs him most because two of Brothers are still to get married, no home for the family and money is must because he is in financial crisis.

It's really bad but I think it's Cowardness to run away from the Duties!!

All because of Bakchod philosophy of Bramha Kumari!!

P.S: “One of my neighbor has CD of the sex scandal of BK.”

If I will get it, I will shamelessly show it to my Father.

GuptaRati 6666

Post31 Oct 2018

I prefer not to maintain hatred in my soul or heart for the BKs. Instead I forgive, and though I will never forget the ills done against me by the BKs, I do not allow the thoughts to spoil and moment of my post-BK life.

For me, humility is a great power and tons of humility may be needed to forgive the BKs on the deepest spiritual levels.

I have done the forgiving without suffering from the Stockholm syndrome.

Itssahil

Post19 Apr 2019

"It's really bad but I think it's Cowardness to run away from the Duties!!"

Don't blame him now. Don't even force him to leave.

Do research and try to get him out of it ...

Return to Commonroom