80th anniversary celebrations of Brahma Kumaris

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

80th anniversary celebrations of Brahma Kumaris

Post07 Apr 2017

The Brahma Kumari's celebrate their 80th anniversary but only manage to attract the Indian PM Narendra Modi via video conferencing. The video is in Hindi only but he goes on to show how little he gets BKism but likes solar energy and goes on about Global Warming, digital cash transactions and vaccination programme for new-born children !?!

Interestingly, he actually questions the BKs "university" status asking, " ... if it is university ..." can they start an online courses to inspire the people of India to take online examinations, do a certificate courses, take educational examinations, particularly emphasising nutrition (for women and children).

Other attendees include senior right wing Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders L. K. Advani and the odd smattering of busty Bollywood actresses such as Raveena Tandon.

There was no video feedback of BKs rolling their eyes at his ideas as he spoke ... but if there's funding to made out of it, I dare say the BKs will act.
Narendra Modi wrote:"In India, God is not different for the Hindus, Muslims and for Parsis. The truth is one, only different people may express it differently. We are such a country which does not believe in imposing our views on anyone.

He looks bored as hell listening to the BK introduce him. "Truth is one" ... he clearly has no idea what BKism is all about.

Here's Raveena Tandon. Having spent some time watching 'pantie dropping', car sex fan BK supporter Prikyanka Chopra, I have to say, the BK Baba certainly a preference for a certain type of actress ...

Brahma-Kumaris_raveena-tandon.jpg
Brahma-Kumaris_raveena-tandon.jpg (52.49 KiB) Viewed 13301 times

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: 80th anniversary celebrations of Brahma Kumaris

Post08 Apr 2017

Brahma Kumari supporter Priyanka Chopra displaying her divine virtues and practising her Golden Aged deity form, one presumes?
brahma-kumaris-priyanka.jpg
brahma-kumaris-priyanka.jpg (39.22 KiB) Viewed 13265 times

GuptaRati 6666

Post10 Apr 2017

The Sister is only acting, playing the double role of an actress: one type of acting on the movie set in many roles and costumes and the other in her physical body. She is a great show piece for the BK establishment.

The BKs believe the world is very close to destruction when women begin to expose the sexual areas of their anatomy.

The BKs seem to be implementing concepts from complexity theory incorrectly, in terms of using the Bollywood Sister to represent them or symbolize the BK to the community of stars and glitter. Complexity theory indicates that systems, including living organisms, individuals, or institutions exist between chaos or maximum entropy and stability. Too much stability, and the system will not progress and evolve. If there is maximum entropy, there is no useful energy for the system to function.

Highly successful institutions are able to remain at the edge of chaos and consistently innovate and have Khunian revolutions as time advances. Solar energy use and having an actress Sister represent your institution are not revolutions at the Khunian level. May be they will ask her to bring the Brother, her boyfriend to endorse the BKs and have more African Americans become BKs.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Apr 2017

They say a Kuhnian revolution is an epistemological paradigm shift when scientists encounter anomalies that cannot be explained by the universally accepted paradigm within which scientific progress has thereto been made.

Personally, I would have said, "nice boobs".

But a bizarre choice for a cult which demands such purity and chastity of its follers, but then chases after professional T&A - who spends the first 30 seconds of her 'breakout' Quantico TV series having car sex with a stranger, in order to emphasise its importance.

Mixed messages, methinks. Or else I am going crossed eyed.

GuptaRati 6666

Post11 Apr 2017

Thank you Ex-I.

I can hear loud and clear through the thought wavelength radio and see through the clairvoyant TV the voices and images of many who have been reading this post the following question to me: When you were a BK, did you ever contribute to efforts to instigate Kuhnian revolutions in or outside of the BK system?

I did and those efforts encountered great opposition, by the BK mortals. I have been able to contribute to instigating Kuhnian revolutions outside of the BK system with greater successes and continue to do, in almost altruistic ways.

GuptaRati 6666

Post11 Apr 2017

I watched only half of PM Modi's speech to the BK and as I did I reflected on some of the contents. It seemed as though the honorable PM of India was briefed about the BKs by his speech writers.

With respect to the BKs' solar energy project, there is a much grander global project initiated by a Harvard professor, Dr. Daniel G. Nocera (Harvard University, 2017 ) who developed artificial leaves and artificial photosynthesis. His artificial leaves are capable of generating hydrogen gas when immersed in water and exposed to photons, including sunlight.

Nocera's pioneering studies on alternative energy has produced a Kuhnian revolution and I will not be surprised if he is awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry. Nocera has been making deals with the TATA Company in India to have car used his technology of artificial photosynthesis.

References

Pink Panther

Post11 Apr 2017

GuptaRati 6666 wrote:The BKs believe the world is very close to destruction when women begin to expose the sexual areas of their anatomy.

Another belief in which BKs show ignorance and their enculturation of/indoctrination by Islamic values then projecting their imaginings as some kind of historical truth.

Generally speaking, before the Moghul empire, before Islamic influence, men and women in India did not consider nudity or near nudity as anything out of the ordinary.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Apr 2017

GuptaRati 6666 wrote:With respect to the BKs' solar energy project ...

My take on it is, the BKs only got into solar energy because someone else paid for it.

The German government, then the Indian government and UN.

Yes, they had to contribute something but considerable costs were covered as a development project. The BKs are not environmentalists, but they are run by a businessman and accountants.

It one area that, rather than the usual PR advertising, a true study would actually be quite interesting, i.e. how a backwards, inwards looking, millenarianist cult is forced to confront it energy needs and environmental impacts up on Mount Abu (where they are criticised by the locals).

What gets me about the BKs is almost every they publish about themselves is PR spin, like ...
For almost 20 years, Brahma Kumaris and its Sister organization, the World Renewal Spiritual Trust (WRST), a recognized scientific and industrial research organization in India

The "World Renewal Spiritual Trust" is not a "Sister organization", it is the original BKWSU trust the accountant set up.

With a growing following, they must have had growing energy needs, easily culculatable ones. I understand the lead came not from their god or their enlightened leaders but a then young German follower, BK Golo Pilz. The generation system is an admirable one but the backstory is something different.

Golo lucked out and made himself a dream job at Mount Abu, it seems.

GuptaRati 6666

Post16 Apr 2017

I hope Golo sees the light, not just the sun light, and gets out while the goings are good so that he is only left with some tools in his hands and nothing to show for the rest of the roles he has to play in this life.

Return to The BKWSU