Some BK staffers causing discomfort to people

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

Silveranoop

Some BK staffers causing discomfort to people

Post07 Jun 2017

I am here on the program of 6th-10th June, with my parents. I have braught my parents here and did not have any kind of experience till now of BK.

Little management issues are here that need to be addressed, regarding the people serving here as sevadharis.

I will write about one incident that has disturbed me a lot.

We were staying at Anand Sarovar complex, my Father has walking problem and is already recovering from a minor fracture in his foot. Now the campus is too big. There is a bus that comes to take people to the main ashram, this bus stands at a common point between the buildings.

My Father has problem in climbing any steps. I had booked a taxi from the Brahmakumaris only, which they give for sightseeing. Now, for the evening program, the taxi was not allowed inside. I requested the guard supervisor - Satyavan (the name he told), I literally begged him, but he did not allow the taxi just to come inside to pick up my Father that would have taken only 2 mins.

I told him the condition of my Father, and how badly I need him to allow the taxi just for 2 minutes. He was not ready to allow it even for 1 second. I was joining my hands and requesting him but he was behaving in such a rude way, that doesn't happen even in the worst public space. I was felling like I am at some place where dictatorship goes on.

This has really taken me out of believing in the processes here. I had seen in the dinner serving sevadharis, travel booking sevadharis offered by the Bhais here (the booking vouchers that they give appear to be thrown at people, you can imagine this like a government general railway ticket givers' rudeness turned into a free service, it will only increase right, where you are paying these guys. These people may be offering their services for free, but we are not asking for it for free. Any person who has tried buying tickets or booking taxi can tell you this. Some of the people behind these desks are behaving very rude, which is very discouraging. This makes people turn away from the program, as happening with me.

The people at top, the teachings and intentions are very nice, but the way this is being handled here at Mount Abu is discouraging. This is not being handled properly, where it is very important. People who are new, and trying to join BK are turning away from the program ... this will for sure not help in spreading the cause.

The same thing written in the Gyan Sarovar museum is happening here - that the teachings started by the super gurus was very pure, but is diminishing now and is being lost. I don't know where this is happening but I know for sure that this is happening.

People who are coming here to offer services as Seva karmi, are themselves irritated and are not destressed themselves to handle other people. They should not be allowed for the same, as this will discourage people. As they appear as their future being.

Now, I seek an action to be taken against the guard supervisor at Anand Sarovar complex.

When people are being taught here to become a better human being, but the same is not seen in the staff of BK. All the teachings are wasted, if it is not seen in the Ashram staffs.

I was interested when I heard this morning's session on soul and mind. After all the incidents happening over time and accumulating, this incident has really taken my interest away.

Silveranoop

Re: Some staffers causing discomfort to people

Post07 Jun 2017

Also I want to know, why is not there any feedback/complaint section on BK website, where people can put their views and complaint?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Some BK staffers causing discomfort to people

Post07 Jun 2017

Silveranoop wrote:The same thing written in the Gyan Sarovar museum is happening here - that the teachings started by the super gurus was very pure, but is diminishing now and is being lost. I don't know where this is happening but I know for sure that this is happening.

What was written in the Gyan Sarovar museum, and where?

Thank you for your honest, insightful account.
Also I want to know, why is not there any feedback/complaint section on BK website, where people can put their views and complaint?

The Brahma Kumaris regularly destroy lives and families ... do you really think they want it to be made public?

What they calll "seva" or "service", the rest of us would call PR. They are like an arrogant, old fashioned, poliical elite used to sweeping the dirt under the carpet ... and, friend, you have no idea how much yet.

Once the intoxication effects of the meditation wear off, BK sevadharis quickly realise that they are basically slaves in a business empire. They have no rights, no privacy, they don't get holidays, they don't get proper training, they have no future outside of the cult ... and once the rot starts to set up, they and organisation starts to justify and even defend their bad or unethical behaviour.

Like a tight knit jati, they protect their own first and foremost. There are basically no pathways or systems for accounting for or handling complaints. You would just be wasting your time and energy.

Read up on a few other recent topics, e.g. from Fearless.Soul, and you will see how they handle destroying a couple/family.

The top leaders accept a complaint, deny it is happen or responsibility, and then use your contact details to spam you with marketing information.

Its original intention, and behaviour of its original founders, were not even as great as they claim. For example, for the first 20 or more years they believed their millionaire business man founder was god. Was God Brahma, was God Krishna, was God Vishnu, was God Narayan ... literally.

And when he was attacked by his community for it, and intimacies with the young women, he turned around and called them devils. When Gandhi ignore their correspondence, they even turned around and called him a traitor. Fact.

Don't believe the whitewash. Be glad your eyes are open and your bank account and properties are safe from their grasping ... because those are their number one interests; your money, your property, your free labour, whatever they can get from you to sustain their undemocratic kingom.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Some BK staffers causing discomfort to people

Post13 Jun 2017

... and your sanity.

Return to Newcomers