Vimans, Flying Cars, or Flying Carpets

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

GuptaRati 6666

Vimans, Flying Cars, or Flying Carpets

Post10 Sep 2017

Tori Blakeman in today's Guardian asks: Is the flying car ready for takeoff?

My answer is, yes and no. Yes, because the lag between culture and technological invention and innovation has been reduced, though there is a need for greater reduction. No, because, we as humans are not fully ready from an applied anthropology perspective to embrace the new technology into our cultures around the world. We are still spiritually evolving and we have not been best custodians of mother earth and space. Some institutions may also declare that there is a need to reduce the human population dramatically. There is also the question of when will the world be ready to embrace the technology of air borne automobiles?

The companies listed in Blakeman's articles think the time is now or in the near future. Google already has a prototype resembling a flying carpet and other companies, including a Chinese company have been testing prototypes similar to vimans and flying cars. It seems that science is approaching Michio Kaku's ideas expressed in: Physics of the Impossible, with many real possibilities. A world becoming the one described by Professor Kaku will make my BK Brothers and Sisters excited; they may think we are close to Sat Yug. They may also think we a close to Destruction. Many futurists do not see a forthcoming transformation as the BKs' visions.

With respect to flying cars, I will be more excited when they use green energy and can be controlled by the thoughts of the humans driving them. Some of my former research students are working on thought controlled aeronautical vehicles and I, as a lab rat in the trenches of scientific investigation, have been a proponent of solar hydrogen electrical energy a green energy championed by Professor Kaku and Dr. Horace Walcott. Nociera who developed the artificial leaves capable of splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen at Massachusetts Institute of Technology was recently grabbed by Harvard and offered a well endowed Professorship. In one of a lectures a few years ago, he indicated that he will be partnering with the TATA Inc, in India.

As I test hypotheses, day by day in the laboratory on green energy, I do not see the world through a safety eye wear, in which one lens has mirror images of Sat Yug and the other mirror images of global annihilation. For me, it is making the world a better place for all humanity one experiment at a time. Scientists have, over the centuries evolved spiritually and intellectually. Many of my colleagues, I think are shamanistic, irrespective of their religious backgrounds.

Am I worried about becoming a servant of the BKs in Sat Yug? Heavens no!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Vimans, Flying Cars, or Flying Carpets

Post11 Sep 2017

I am surprised, the article missed on the Moller Skycar which you could have bought off Ebay for $250,000 a few weeks ago (price reduced from it's original price of $5,000,000! ... it only cost $150,000,000 to build).

I underline the costs of such a project in order to challenge the Brahma Kumari Magic Wand™ theory that if they remember their god spirit, "the scientists will serve us".

Yes, perhaps the scientists will "serve" the BKs ... but who is going to pay?

The other big equation is the amount of energy and materials a fleet of vimana will require to get airborne. Where is their world view are the mines and the miners, the foundries and the smelters, the engineering shops and engineers, the waste it will produce?

Where is this new "nuclear" energy source the BK claim will power them ... do they have any idea who many individuals, how many resources, how much time and money it takes to develop a new energy sources?

For example, just to develop a new fuel injection system for already existing engines, Mercedes Benz will spend about €3,000,000,000 (3 billion Euros) to ensure improvements in fuel consumption and emissions ... and the BKs are talking about a yet to be developed mind control interface that will "allow children to fly at the speed of thought" across the entire globe to islands where old BK centres used to be in the middle of vast oceans (because all the continents except India have sunk below the seas).

Anyone worked out the navigation system yet? The software required to run the machine? If it needs GPS ... are there going to be satellites in the Golden Age ... if so, how are they going to be launched especially - and this is the big joke - because I can assure you all the Russian, Chinese and American space engineers are going to be dead already ... amongst the other 7 billion dead "impure humans".

But, hey, that's no problem to the BKs ... Baba will work it all out!!!

For visions of flying machines we need look no further than 1950s comic books, when even Ford executives were pushing for their development.

I don't know ... old Lekhraj Kirpalani's "visions" seem to be to be all a terrible jumble. If he, indeed, was the one having them.

It strikes me that his interpretation of them was all wrong and that much of them were just of this time ... a time in which certain places in the world certainly would have looked like a high tech heaven on earth in comparison to Karachi of the 1930s and 40s.

May be he just saw some American comic book, or todays technology, and it soaked into his mind and came back out wrapped in remnants of the Vedantic classics (... which it is fair to say, do contain legends of flying machines)?

GuptaRati 6666

Post12 Sep 2017

One possible resource of human intellects and technology for a Sat yugi future culture or a peaceable kingdom is the global conglomerate of the military industrial complex. We are already using one of the fruits of their labors, the Internet or www. In the USA there is Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA; Tormsen, 2015). In the Great Britain there is Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) formerly the Center for Chemical and Biological Warfare at Porton Down. Dstl has extended its mission beyond constructing air tight suits to protect humans from super pathogens. Many developed nations now have clones of DARPA and Dstl. Additionally, there is Area 51 in the Nevada desert.

The BKs wish that many such scientists will build Sat yug for them. For sure, the pollution associated with the production of flying cars, if not well managed will have major ecological effects. The co-architect of String Theory, Professor Michio Kaku, who was mentored by Edward Teller is very anti-nuclear as is Dr. Van Dan Shiva, a female physicist. Teller was the Father of Regan's Star Wars Project.

References
Tormsen, D. (2015, September 14). 10 DARPA projects that could Change the World. Retrieved from http://listverse.com/2015/09/14/10-darp ... the-world/

Pink Panther

Post12 Sep 2017

The BKs wish that many such scientists will build Sat yug for them.

That’s the BKs all over. They, like Brahmins of the last few millenia, sit on their butts telling themselves how special and gloriously spiritual they are, doing nothing in their pseudo-university to advance research in science, technology or any area for that matter, while waiting for others to do the hard work and hand it over to them on a platter.

Childish.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Sep 2017

Very spoilt children at that.

Kumaris really means "princesses" rather than daughters.

"Daughters of Brahma" is a bit of a whitewash because "Baba's little Princesses" - which is what they are - sounds so negative in English.

For a moment, I was thinking AI (artificial intelligence) was the only hope for "flying cars" on the basis that you could programme flying AI drones *not* to crash into a building whereas if you gave flying cars to humans, it would be a matter of days before a drunk teenager, or Muslim terrorist, crashed one into a building.

Then I realise they would be hackable, and easily able to be militarised, and so I have to agree with GuptaRati ... humanity just is not ready for them, even thought the technology is basically there.

Filmmaker Werner Herzog has just made a new movie, a documentary really, called 'Lo And Behold: Reveries Of The Connected World' with interesting sections on the state of the as far as artificial intelligence, robots and driverless cars.

One of the arguments they make in favour of driverless cars is that each car learns from the road and environment and then immediately shares with not only with every other car but also every other "unborn" car yet to come off the assembly line.

GuptaRati 6666

Post13 Sep 2017

Computer brain interphase technology (BIT), a current reality, though not yet commercially available will become obsolete. That's because humans and animals with BIT can communicate with each other by thought. Cell phones will be obsolete when humans can communicate using their thoughts.

Ex-I and Pink, the idea of BKs sitting on their hips and awaiting the Golden Age on a platter gained importance in the early 1980s.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 Sep 2017

GuptaRati 6666 wrote:Cell phones will be obsolete when humans can communicate using their thoughts.

How would one filter incoming calls?

I mean, it's a bit like the argument against time travel based on the premise that if time travel or Star Trek like "beaming down" was possible, all you would end up with is 10,000 men all fitting into Marylin Munroe's bedroom all at once ... like one big a 100 tonne hamburger.

How would the Pope or a VIP ever get any sleep? Having a cell phone or pager is bad enough. Beside, unless it can be militarised first, or the corporations make money out of the data transfer, and the government be given backdoor access ... it's never going to happen. I understand the military is already involved in 'computer brain interphase' technology. So, may be in Tusita bhum ... otherwise, is not it just magical thinking again?

However, I did read an article recently about scientists communicating with a man who had been in a coma for years using an MRI and discovering he was still conscious. I think the "Lo" movie has some of it in it.

I suppose the mystical answer is that we all already could communicate telephatically if it just wasn't for all the noises in our heads.

Meanwhile, it's humbling to remember that, whatever the Elon Musk's of this world are upto today, 1 in 10 human's still lack access to safe water, and 1 in 3 lack access to a simple toilet.

"Less magical thinking, more sanitary engineering".

Pink Panther

Post14 Sep 2017

I suppose the mystical answer is that we all already could communicate telephatically if it just wasn't for all the noises in our heads.

I understand the earlier points about thoughts converted to electrical/electronic signals to interface with machines (they are doing it now with bionic limbs), and that can be converted the other way too, where parts of the brain can be stimulated to give rise to certain thoughts.

However, I would ask about potential telepathy - by what mechanism is that ‘thought' travelling?

When we think, we are responding/reacting to input from sensory nerves and from brain cells/nerves connecting to ‘memories’ (neurones permanently affected by experiences? How or why thoughts manifest as they do, the psychodynamic processes, are another discussion).

That is, we ”read” each others thoughts currently through hearing their speech, seeing and interpreting their expressions etc.

Our point of contact - you might say ”where I end and the rest of the world begins” - is where our senses make contact with what is sensed. Our different senses have different ranges. Eyes can see very far, taste and touch are limited to the physically immediate.

Vision and hearing have been expanded and extended through instruments, and maybe it is why contact of the tactile senses combined with emotional and other associations that makes sexual intercourse such a powerful experience, such an immediacy and proximity of feelings (intimacy)? And gives rise to so much ”poetry” about ”two become one" etc which then is projected by the religious onto a deity or saint, or by the fan onto their popstar idols etc.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post14 Sep 2017

Pink Panther wrote:However, I would ask about potential telepathy - by what mechanism is that ‘thought' travelling?

That is the correct question to ask ... and it would be entirely pointless of me to even start to speculation.

I don't know. I have no way of knowing. I only know that I don't know and that there is no purpose to me know, therefore I would choose, and to counsel others, to avoid what a friend called "bubble gum for the mind", ie something to chew on mentally that gives little to no nourishment and many just rot the brain.

It would, however, be an entirely different question for someone working in the field, e.g. a real scientist working on develop unmanned, AI/brain-technology aircraft like above.

For a lot of people, and I think this is a big hook the BKs use, such speculative, unprovable, uncontestable "bubble gum for the mind" is pleasurable escapism from the humdrum of their ordinary, pointless lives. Like Lekhraj Kirpalani and his princess sitting around in a barren hilltop for 20 years, dreaming of palaces of golds encrusted with diamonds, the bubbles becomes the things that make life worth living ... which is a terrible waste of life.

And we all got sucked into their vortex of pointless for a while.

How will you palace of gold or flying machine look and work ... how many diamonds will you have (the BK actually have people imagining this stuff) ... the conceitedness of Western BKs looking down at the crude, childish depictions of Hindu BKs and thinking they know better ... how *their* Golden Age will be more refined, all high-tech and minimal, created by magical technologies that don't exist and with no explanations of how they are going to exist (been there, done that, listened to and waste encouraged by my "elder Brother and Sisters" to do so).

There's a deep vein of such empty speculation withing the New Age/Mystical/Conspiracy sub-culture from where many Western BKs are drawn ... I'd say old fashioned folk and fairy tales have more (psychological) value. It's just "new lanterns for old" ... sci-fi, modernist fairy tales.

But, again, for the truly visionary scientist, able to do the mathematics, willing to put in the very really hard work and able to raise the very real funding for such experimental work ... fair dos. They do the WORK ... and that is the big difference between them and the BKs sitting on their fat butts being "royal", who just dream about such things and expect the scientists to serve them.

I cannot and I have come to realise how it was all just a racket at my level used to suck me in and exploit me, and keep me hooked and distracted from what was really going on.

For those of us who are really quite stupid, but wise enough to recognise it, I recommend the Tao Te Ching (book).

Full disclosure ... I can just about fix a bicycle which I regular ride through red lights on it and I am distracted by pretty pedestrians.

Would you really trust me with a nuclear powered, mind controlled, speed of thought flying machine (as per BK predictions)?

And what would a BK do with one?
Tao Te Ching (Chapter 19)

Give up sainthood, renounce wisdom,
And it will be a hundred times better for everyone.

Give up kindness, renounce morality,
And men will rediscover filial piety and love.

Give up ingenuity, renounce profit,
And bandits and thieves will disappear.

These three are outward forms alone;
They are not sufficient in themselves.
It is more important
To see the simplicity,
To realize one’s true nature,
To cast off selfishness
And temper desire.

- Lao Tsu, translated by Gia-Fu Feng and Jane English

jayadeepan

Post13 Dec 2022

Regarding modern technology in Rama rajya (coming)

On the PBK name, Sati has shown some Sakar revised Murli stating that some of the scientists will enter ramarajya and they will develop aeroplanes build of atomic energy which can be used even by children and energy will never run out or it will never crash. It is available in bkpbkinfo.in

She also stated the golden brick will be available all over the land, so it could be explaining the Egypt pyramid can be built by these guys. However, in the Copper Age land should be full of copper mines and copper, So we should have documented history of that copper.

Again we cannot have intense destruction after the Golden Age to destroy all that evidence, because in that case we also need another destruction to destroy dinosaurs.

Murli is not consistent and the same Murli says nature will make a palace for your garden and clothes for you, etc.
In the end, the same Murli will say the ice age of 14 billion years will not count.

Or the same Murli can say the Golden Age is trillions of years and only in the end Ravan Rajya come to rebuild ramarajya. It looks like ShivBaba is attacking Bhakti marg, so all these Murli that Brahma Baba wrote can be from Bhakti marg and Brahmins are degrading can also be by listening to the Murli written by Bhakti marg.

Return to Admin