First Chinese to join BKWSU in 1979

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

Afterlife Whisperer

Re: First Chinese to join BKWSU in 1979

Post06 Sep 2017

Hi Ex-BKs,
I finally written a very detail article on BapDada's Knowledge on Key Rebuttal Pointers.
There are some new knowledge, juicy fodder to your debate here and in my social media.

NOTE: I need your BrahmaKumaris.Info Back-Up Comments in the following Social Media - as I expect BKs' Hate Comments real soon:
[] robertchaen.com
[] fb.com/AfterlifeChannel
[] fb.com/ Saving 72 Virgins
[] Afterlife Channel YouTube: https://goo.gl/1a6gac
[] Saving 72 Virgins YouTube: https://goo.gl/M7qFmb

Fake God & Fake Knowledge of Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Centres (BK Exposé Part 2) By Whisperer Robert Chaen
In Part 2 BK Exposé:
● The World’s Biggest Liar, Shiva Baba’s and his Dark Twin Soul Brahma Baba
● Shiva Baba copied 99% from Hinduism, the Bhagavad Gita & Ramayana
● The impossible 5,000 year Repeating Cycle
● BKs' Full Golden Age must begin in 2036, with an Impossible NO TRACES OF IRON AGE
● Winter Is Coming To Brahma Kumaris and BapDada
● The moment Dadi Gulzar dies, it’s Karmic Game Over for Twin Souls BapDada (no Third Chariot). GG!
● Through the Internet more and more BKs will leave BK & Raja Yoga en masse as BKs discover the TRUTH, and The Truth will set BKs FREE!
● A Public Debate Challenge - to be broadcasted LIVE online

Read full article: https://goo.gl/CVAdq1

Afterlife Whisperer

Post06 Sep 2017

Hi Pink Panther, Brenda is my wife who crossed-over in Dec 2013. From my Whisperings with Brenda I have written 2 eBooks: 1) Afterlife Signs from My Twin Soul Brenda 2) Proof & Secrets of The Afterlife with Love Angel Brenda.

I am the Whisperer trying to Decipher Brenda's Code.

I'll look into the video freeze.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Sep 2017

I am sorry to hear about your partner dying. Has she said anything about the BKs specifically ... "from the other side"?

We heard years ago that they were supposed to be training up some young Kumari/s (Sister/s) to act as potential mediums in the case of Gulzar's death ... but, as you know, true mediums are rare. At the time we were told Mohini in NYC was involved but I don't know if it was true. Never heard any more about it.

What always struck me about Gulzar's act is ... what was the point to it? Of all the things that could be said and discussed, does any really believing that a "god" could be so boring and mundane? So bothered about rank and status? So willing to spend its time "rallying the troops" and speaking at a child-like level?

After a couple of years in BKism, *anyone* should be able to make up in their a "Murli" to speak. It's just the same old stuff, over and over again.
--
I don't know how much you are aware of our or other people's research into the BKs' history but we've discovered a lot of it is very untrue, e.g. no mention of Shiva at all until after 1955/1956 (before that it was all "God Lekhraj Kirpalani" as Prajapati Brahma).

Having a quite look over your work, I notice direct references to some of it ... which we've discovered are just plain untrue (you're not, the BK source is). Ditto, the cult started in 1932, not 36, Lekhraj Kirpalani was not as old as they claim ... there are loads of cover ups, fabrications, outright lies that, again, only underlining your position even moreso.

Can an Age of Truth be built on a foundation of lies?
Would a true god employ, encourage or tolerate such extensive, manipulative falsehoods?

--

I see you write,
Choose your Administrative Head of BKWSU wisely.

Choose Sister Jayanti as First Head, and Didi Dr. Nirmala as Second Head, if not there will be very, very dark times…

I know a lot of people that have passed through this site that would criticise both of those choices, one just recently mentioning the fake titled "Dr Nirmala" (her medical license is no longer valid and I don't think ever was in the West).

Could, or even "would" the BKWSU change for the better under their influence?

--

I have not had the time to look over much of your work but I really appreciate your energy. Thank you very much for getting up and kicking ass.

Something I have not read in it yet is the influence of all the fairly toxic parastical souls hanging on within the organisation feeding off the collective energy like spiritual leaches.

Who were "Satish & Gita (ex-BKs)"?

Afterlife Whisperer

Post06 Sep 2017

Hi ex-l

I wrote 2 eBooks about my whisperings from my wife from the other side, especially about Twin Souls. I call Brenda as “The Drama Queen of Endless Afterlife Signs”. The eBooks are in http://www.RobertChaen.com. This whispering is just my real experience, I’m not starting a new religion, but an awareness group about Cults and secrets from The Afterlife – that’s part of Robrenda Twin Souls mission.

From the whisperings, Dadi Gulzar is the 2nd and last Chariot for Twin Souls BapDada. Trance Sisters are not the BapDada’s Chariot, they go Angelic Realm (BKs called it Subtle Regions) and get Bhog Messages. The big difference is Twin Souls like BapDada (BTW, all Twin Souls are human souls) can enter only in a Chariot and speak. Brenda whispers that BapDada is way overdue to be incarnated after now Shiva Baba spending 81 years in Angelic Realm, Shiva Baba probably have 2-9 years left, both immediately incarnate with 49 days after Dadi Gulzar dies.

Hmmm, can you verify if Shiva Baba entered in 1936 or 1955/56

Satish & Gita (physical Brother and Sister) were Twin Souls who claimed BapDada entered the new Chariot in Gita, with a very elaborate twisted stories from Gita Gods. I had to bring both them and when I saw BapDada enter Dadi, and not Gita it was GG for Gita.

Dadi Janki revealed that there was another young Sister who also claimed she is the new Chariot for BapDada – they did a Peace March in Madhuban when I was involved with Satish & Gita. Then I found out there are constantly Indians who claimed they are the new Chariot but the 2nd and last Chariot is Dadi Gulzar.

I’ll be shocked if BapDada comes to a third Chariot, then it would the biggest deception yet. I envision 5 ArchAngels making sure Twin Souls get incarnated immediately after Dadi Gulzar dies.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Sep 2017

So by whispering, you are really just speaking about spiritualism ... mediumship or "clairaudience" (hear voices, sounds or music that are not audible to the normal ear, as per "clairvoyant" which is seeing what is not material).

In other more old fashioned words, you're saying you are the medium and Brenda is your spirit guide.

Nothing to do with, say, "horse whispering".
Afterlife Whisperer wrote:Hmmm, can you verify if Shiva Baba entered in 1936 or 1955/56

I cannot verify that the soul who now calls it or themselves "Shiva Baba" ever entered anyone. No one can. That's the problem with spiritualism, it's ultimately unreliable and unaccountant. It could be anyone or 'anyones' (spirits), or the individual's imagination, or even mental illness.

But what we can verify is that, a) the cult started in 1932 not 1936. That Lekhraj Kirpalani was not 60 years old. That there was no mention of Shiva until after 1955/56. Therefore the entire Adi Dev story is a pack of lies and fantasy invented, largely it seems, by Jagdish Chander and perhaps others.

Why Lekhraj Kirpalani allowed it is a wonder, and a wonder which reflects very poorly on the qualit of his spirituality.

Most BKs, including the leadership, are in denial of these facts as they cast the story of the cult in an entirely different light ... e.g. he (Lekhraj Kirpalani) or they were claiming Lekhraj Kirpalani was God, "higher than god" and the community was rightly reacting against his behaviour which included intimacies with the attractive young women.

The more apologetic Western BKs are attempting to re-write the story yet again accepting that there was no knowledge or mention of Shiva ... *but* that he was still there in behind all the mysteries.

There were also other mediums of this spirit/s who left. Dadi Janki's Sister seemingly being one. Perhaps the original "medium of god" ... (see, "the Golden Circle"). It appears the BKs have whitewashed large swathes of their history and written many important characters out of the story in Stalin-esque purges.

We have found original publications from the 1930s to 1950s and ZERO mention of Shiva.

There was some talk of a spirit entity they called "Piyu". Again it was entirely written out until forced back in by others (see, Piyu Vanis). Now the BK apologists are saying, "Aha ... this must have been Shiva!!!"

But the fact is, until 1956 at least Lekhraj Kirpalani thought he was God the Gita Sermoniser and allowed the cult to believe so, and advertise him as such.

Explain that from an enlightened point of view ... I would say, narcissism, psychoses and delusions of grandeur all wrapped up in a communal folie a plusieurs much invoked by hypnotic mesmerism and other psychicisms.
Dadi Janki revealed that there was another young Sister who also claimed she is the new Chariot for BapDada – they did a Peace March in Madhuban when I was involved with Satish & Gita. Then I found out there are constantly Indians who claimed they are the new Chariot but the 2nd and last Chariot is Dadi Gulzar.

True, we probably don't know them all. There are a few breakaway groups, and breakaway-breakaway groups, like the Vishnu Party, Shankar Party or PBKs, Krishna Party and so on.

We list them somewhere on this site. There must be more.

But with Janki and her acolytes you're drowing in an ocean of outright lies, half-truths and deep, dark hidden secrets .. like the fake "most stable mind in the world" claim ... and possibly the death of her child.

Lots of unanswered questions there about the BKs' fee earning holy cow.

Afterlife Whisperer

Post07 Sep 2017

Fake God & Fake Knowledge of Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Centres (BK Exposé Part 2)

Watch Video click here: https://goo.gl/qceYjs
Read full written article: https://goo.gl/UEgyoC

By Whisperer Robert Chaen, who established Raja Yoga Centres (Raja Yoga) in Malaysia in 1981 and one of the World’s First 2 Chinese who joined Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University (BKWSU or Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya).

In Part 2 BK Exposé, I’m writing about:
● The World’s Biggest Liar, Shiva Baba’s and his Dark Twin Soul Brahma Baba
● Shiva Baba copied 99% from Hinduism, the Bhagavad Gita & Ramayana
● Blind Faith of BKs, the biggest Denials.
● Hardly Anything New in Recycled Murlis or Daily Classes by Sakar Baba and Avyakt BapDada
● The impossible 5,000 year Repeating Cycle
● Confluence Age, Golden Age, Bharat/ India Undestroyed.
● The very cornerstones of Shiva Baba’s Teachings and the key foundation of Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Centres
● Therefore, this is Brahma Kumaris’ WAKE UP CALL
● Winter Is Coming To Brahma Kumaris and BapDada
● WINTER WARNING to Brahma Kumaris
● Dalai Lama too has a Maximum Time Limit before he must Incarnate as The 15th Dalai Lama
● Brenda’s 5 Year Incarnation Window & 11-32 years Incarnated Brenda & Robert Spending Time Together for their Robrenda Twin Souls Mission
● A Public Debate Challenge – broadcasted LIVE online

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Sep 2017

More chat, and less link spamming please!

From what you write, which really *still* just re-affirms some BK myths.

FYI, I question the "12 gurus" claim the BKs make. is not that a direct lift from Christianity, e.g. 12 disciples? Another numeric or numerology archetype they are playing with?

And, so what even if he had ... was he a good student, did he learn, was he really pious?

Surely it's logical to assume that someone who went off to believe themselves to be God, the Seed of Humanity, Krishna and Vishnu etc for 20 plus years (1932 to 1956) *wasn't* very spiritually developed, and *hadn't* reach any degree of self-awareness or enlightenment?

I remember one story the BKs told about how "wonderful" Lekhraj Kirpalani was. "A devotee of one of his guru ran up huge gambling debts. The guru went to Lekhraj Kirpalani and asked him to help. Lekhraj Kirpalani paid off the gambling debts". Now, can someone please tell me what is so great and wise about that!?!

And what exactly does the patronage of gurus by a wealthy business in India mean?

Nothing. It's all about showing off wealth, salving consciences for past corruptions, status etc. It's all about sustaining power balances within the Indian caste system and paying off other power players. It's blind faith.

As far as we have found out, from old documents, Lekhraj Kirpalani was not particularly holy or spiritual in the way the BKs portray him.

In the court papers, his very partner is quotes as saying, Lekhraj Kirpalani "was not a moral man" in an affidavit.

It appears that, as the PBKs claim, there were other characters involved in the story that have been written out and, possibly, the character Lekhraj Kirpalani has been given is a kind of composite figure made up of parts of him, parts of his partner and parts of other relgious archetypes of what a "good guru" would be like.

For example, we discovered that the story of the Sikh coming to kill him is also false. Much of the early period is, and exaggerated.

But, as you pose, it all raises the same questions of ... if this was really "god" - the highest on high, the supreme - or if this was even "good" - a trully enlightened master (be there such a thing) - would they really encourage and have indulged in such nonsenses, exaggerations, dishonesties, vanities and delusions?

How can it *really* take a man 20 odd years - and two failures of 'End of the World' predictions (WWII and 1950) - to work out that he is not "God"?

And how after having suffered such failures could it or they go on to make more failed predictions (1976, 1986, 1986 to 1996)?

Is it not more likely that it is just some kind of trickster spirit or spirits ... or just human being who have worked out a scam that is good for bringing in the money and sucking up the free labour they do not have or cannot earn any other way?

A "clever (tricky) businessman" turned to religion for the sake business?

Lekhraj Kirpalani did come from very little to extensive wealth, albeit not as much wealth as the BKs claim. That must have taken a fair degree of cunny, wiliness and will and more, in the India of those days.

I've often thought the real shame of BKs is that what Lekhraj Kirpalani *really* learned in life, and how the business was run, is not taught outside of the inner circle.

Most BK adherents are still on the outside looking in having no idea what is going on behind the puppet show they put on to entertain, control and exploit people.

I am more interested in your 'inner circle' experiences, and learning about how your BK franchise operation ran and how it was taken away from you.

Yes, dumping people like you with not so much as a thank you card is a commonplace experience. You are, of course, in their eyes, "lower than the lowest of all", a "failure", "most impure", a "weak brick". (All direct quotes from the BK god).

Afterlife Whisperer

Post11 Sep 2017

Hi ex-l

I am into mere chatting with no intentions.

Less talking, more actions.

I will include links of my new in-depth articles and YouTube videos about BKs - I hope you don't thinking I am spamming, right?

It's highly commendable that this website has great info and in-depth forum discussion on BKs. I like to know more:
    Q1. How is this Forum helping BKs leave the cult?
    Q2. Have this Forum done any survey how are they contributing to helping BKs or Ex-BKs?
If you have some success stories, I'll include you in our list of Ex-BKs Support group.

I just started "Saving 72 Virgins Network" to help BKs to escape BKWSU, and return to their lokik families. I am raising funds for this. I am also advocating corporations like Vincent Tan's Berjaya Foundation stop donations to BKs and other Cults.

Whisperer

Pink Panther

Post11 Sep 2017

Whisperer,

I think the answers to your questions can be found by reading this forum, see how far back it goes, follow some threads of those who’ve come through and moved on. There was also a forum before this one, exBKchat to which there is a link on the home page. Things have changed and evolved over time and with different participants, as you'd expect.

The content of the discussions will indicate the various moods, agendas, changes that people have who come here. Some come to lecture, some to learn, some to share thoughts and experiences under aliases that they are are uncomfortable to share face to face or with their identity known.

A good place to start would be the topic ”Classic Posts” which is what it says, a collection of particularly pertinent and well written posts. Or you may like the Jokes section! ;-)

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Sep 2017

Afterlife Whisperer wrote:Q1. How is this Forum helping BKs leave the cult?
Q2. Have this Forum done any survey how are they contributing to helping BKs or Ex-BKs?

The full extent of our effect is unknown.

I guess I see it as a “Pinprick Protest” (small, individual, but widespread and sustained protests against a system or a phenomenon that apparently can’t be solved by negotiations appealing to basic humanity and common sense). The BKs know we are here with our pin pushed up against their balloon of delusion. As time and energy allows, I also often contact VIPs and organisations they are courting and spill the real agenda ... we've had some victories like that. We've fought some "information wars" on the internet with them ... but our resources - and the number of individuals involved - are tiny in comparison to theirs.

I know we are read far by individuals far more many and far wider spread than merely those who post here. I guess just reading others express feelings, realisation and awarenesses is enough to trigger changes for some people and encourage them to leave.

Someone did try a survey early on but it was not a success. I'd say most exiting- and ex-BK are private individuals going through a difficult time, unsure of themselves and not used to express their feelings. Few wanted to contribute.

I an fairly confident than many of the revelations we made public have shaken some individuals, including high level Western BKs, into waking up and stepping aside a bit or leaving. We've also had a small reformatory effect on the BKWSU in the West, making it change its game and stop some of its indulgences.
I just started "Saving 72 Virgins Network" to help BKs to escape BKWSU, and return to their lokik families. I am raising funds for this. I am also advocating corporations like Vincent Tan's Berjaya Foundation stop donations to BKs and other Cults.

Now, this is highly admirable and something that the BKWSU itself should have its arms twisted to contribute to ... a fund to help the kunyas (virgins) exit the cult, a half-way house that can offer some therapy and re-training perhaps?

I am not sure about the "72 Virgins" marketing though ... is not that an erroneous Islamic references? Shouldn't you find a Hindu one, like the Gopi or Draupadi Fund or something?

We are basically talking about victims of a kind of subtle or mental human trafficking and slavery.

In your case, where we can help is in sharpening some of the critiques you are making and probably adding some more.

BTW, I admire your openness, honesty and outspokenness. It's certainly a winning combination. Not all ex-BKs can afford to be.

Maui

Post12 Sep 2017

Ex-I,

I think you have hit the nail on the head in that regard.

Many, including myself, were quite shaken by what I have found here on this site and I've only just begun. I am private and am even amazed at myself for joining in on the discussions. It has been extremely difficult.

Sometimes the confusion is overwhelming, and there is no one to trust to share with. Families are broken up; loss of substantial life sustaining income; loss of self ... just so much.

But as good and loving and "family" it seems; there is a very dark side.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Sep 2017

Yes, we exist as a kind of group therapy de-compression zone for exiting BKs ... which is a job in itself ... but it very possible that Afterlife Whisperer will take this even further into practical manifestations that are to be admired. I very much hope they do.

Personally, I see my role more in the area of a historical researcher or archivist. There is only so much anyone individual can do.

Although I'd also left the BK a long time before I joined xBKchat forum, before the internet went mainstream even, joining it and sharing my thoughts, feelings and experience with others that understood and accepted me - as they too have been through the same - was very helpful to me.

Afterlife Whisperer

Post14 Sep 2017

Hi ex-l

Yes, 72 Virgins is a direct reference to the fake promise of 72 Virgins in Heaven for a Suicide or Martyr Jihadist. But in reality it is referring to saving (72) virgins or cult members from cults. You’ll be surprised to find out that there are actually many virgins who join Cults.

Why I use the word ‘virgins’?

Virgins is a metaphor for purity and innocence of spirit when new recruits are first conditioned and get tainted by BK Cult Teachers.

Pink Panther

Post14 Sep 2017

Virgins is a metaphor for purity and innocence of spirit when new recruits are first conditioned and get tainted by BK Cult Teachers.
Otherwise known as taking advantage of the inexperienced yet hopeful?!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post14 Sep 2017

Afterlife Whisperer wrote:You’ll be surprised to find out that there are actually many virgins who join Cults.

Both virgins ... who the Brahma Kumaris specifically target, or in the case of their young daughters literally "donate" to the Brahma Kumaris, who then marry them to their deceased founder and god spirit ... and those with sexual hangups or damage (everything from closet lesbians/homosexuals to phobic and abuse cases).

The Brahma Kumaris set out to "penetrate" and "impregnate" them first (metaphorically speaking).

The psychology of why might be worth studying.

So, is that the goal you have set out to achieve, to save 72 "kunyas" first (the Hindu word the BKs use)?

Elsewhere on this forum, we noted that in India many Brahma Kumaris *were* looking for ways out, e.g. by joining matrimonial or dating sites, and many formely leading Western BKs, like Brian Bacon of the Self Management Leadership "corporate service programme", and the Marneta Viegas of Relax Kids, are going off to marry other BKs ... ith varying success.

That is to say, for some it is just a "holiday" and then end up coming back with their tail between their legs after the reality of relating to another kicks on; for others they become "half and half" BKs, coming and going as they please to the BK centre, AND carrying out a "normal" relationships.

The latter being unthinkable in my day but apparently tolerated within the BK West nowadays.

How is it in the Far East, and at your old centres? For us we would have been branded as impure failures, sidelined from service, and expected to humiliate ourselves by confessing our sins to a Senior Sister.

These days what seems to count is if you are go for business and how much business (money/VIPs) you can pull in it.

They even allow such individuals to use BK facilities to promote their private business. Bizarrely, BK Marneta blogged that she even went to meditate on the morning of her sex lust marriage.

Are Indian or Far East Kumaris/kunyas afford such liberties ... or do White/Westernised BKs get preferential treatment?
PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers