PUBLIC NOTICE to Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Meditation Centres

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

PUBLIC NOTICE to Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Meditation Centres

Post27 Dec 2017

From a series of video posted by a leading ex-BK member, one of the two first Chinese to "surrender" to the BKs.

GuptaRati 6666

Re: PUBLIC NOTICE to Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Meditation Cen

Post28 Dec 2017

Rob has got to be careful. We must never forget the way Deep State (DS) erased Malcolm X. DS has tried to erase x-BKs and not succeeded. Names I will not mention to protect those individuals who were targeted. One individual just walked away from the BKs and let them be. Let them self-destroy. It is, however, great to have this website.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Dec 2017

I think the videos are wonderful and Robert is to be wholeheartedly congratulated for having the courage to put his face to his message and posting them.

I particularly like how he underlines how BapDada has created bad karma for himself by giving false advice. That is an area we have not covered.

I guess the questions that arise to your concerns, Gupta, is
    a) does mental or emotional energy have any effect at a distance, and
    b) by what medium or mechanism?
I would tend to say "yes" to the first but have no idea how or to what extent in the second case.

But how much of what we think might be happening in the first case, is real and genuine and how much is fear, suggestion and internal projection?

I am still here. You've survived Gupta. I have not listen to all of Robert's videos but I am suspecting he fells absolutely protected by a "greater light" or other spiritual influences.

He outlines BK practises for outsiders in another video. These are all good introductions for people, eg far easier to gain an overview than from this site. I hope he does some in Chinese, if he can speak it.

GuptaRati 6666

Post28 Dec 2017

EX-I,

I applaud Rob and I agree with the contents of your response.

Dissent is needed, though there are internal revolutions within BKSO. We should not, however, underestimate the alliances formed between BKSO and the military industrial complex (MIC), especially the USA MIC. BKSO does not need to have connections with POTUS in the White House, all they need to do is get deeper into Deep State in the Dark House, the House of Shadows.

Return to Commonroom