BKs at Davos: Meditating your way to profit

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BKs at Davos: Meditating your way to profit

Post27 Jan 2018

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is best known for its annual meeting at the end of January in Davos, a luxury mountain resort in Switzerland that brings together 2,500 top business leaders, international political leaders, economists and celebrities for four days to network and discuss the most pressing issues facing the world ... and where else to find to our spiritual gold digging Sisters!

Earn, and breathe: Meditating your way to profit ... and why not, they've made an art of it!

On the other hand, there are those who see the Forum's main purpose as being
"to function as a socializing institution for the emerging global elite, globalization's "Mafiocracy" of bankers, industrialists, oligarchs, technocrats and politicians. They promote common ideas, and serve common interests: their own."

All the way up to part of a sinister plot to create a New World Order ... a secret Illuminati plot of the global leaders actually run all world governments.

So where else to find to our spiritual gold digging Sisters! Sister Jayanti doing morning meditations in the atrium.

Steven Strauss of the Harvard Kennedy School, has raised concerns about it, pointing out that many of the WEF's strategic partners (who in return for financing the annual meeting have the ability to set the intellectual agenda for the meeting) have been convicted of serious criminal, civil, or human rights violations, raising significant issues about the forum's legitimacy as a neutral convener on certain topics.
One conspiracy website even wrote an article on how it was disturbed by the fact that the WEF discussed meditation being good for business at the 2015 meeting.

The article, entitled 'This is a very unusual event at the World Economic Forum, and it's diagnostic of something much larger that is happening', said: "World leaders are actively creating a one world government and religion and it is going full steam ahead!

"These world leaders OPENED THEIR MINDS willingly to the satanic powers of this world!

"The world leaders that control the economy of nations not only want to create a One World Government, they also come with a religion as well.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKs at Davos: Meditating your way to profit

Post27 Jan 2018

It all reminds me of a famous Woody Allen quote ...
"Eighty percent of success is showing up."

Of course, 95% of that is being able to afford to show up ... which is where all the rich Sindi businessmen and little Gujerati shops owners come in to pay for it all.

Aye, such is life on the greasy pole of power and acquisition once you've sold your soul to a Satan.

BKs_at_Davos.jpg
BKs_at_Davos.jpg (36.11 KiB) Viewed 13427 times

GuptaRati 6666

Post03 Feb 2018

I m not at all surprised that the BKs would be at Davos. Why not? Because Switzerland is the global head quarters for the Knights Templars or latter day Templars, the ones who tried to hijack the true teachings of Jesus Christ. Deep State (DS) would be taking orders from the Templars and there is a connection between the BKs and DS. The BKs would not reach to the level of global presence without the permission of DS. Sir Ian was right in the codes he has been using to warn the 99% about the sinister plots of the global 1%. There is another deeper and spiritual reason for the BKs to have a presence in Switzerland.

The core for the reason is executive function (EF). RF is an innate neuro-cognitive skill associate with the frontal lobes of our brains and meditation has been demonstrated by medical science to be one means for the development of EF. It is now one of the reasons why executive types, those sought by the BKs as IPs and VIPs, are embracing meditation.

One aspect of EF prized by the BKs and preached to infinity by them is "the power to discriminate", which they associate with the intellect and the cognitive neurosciences associate with decision making and reasoning.

The ruling class will have an interest in the BKs, including the later day Templars and associates of DS.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Feb 2018

To the best of m knowledge, historically, the Templars were destroyed and disbanded by the Vatican. However, I know a sort of neo-Templar organisation was set up, a bit like (and probably models on) the Freemasons, they have them at the "33rd Degree". (I have very little real knowledge about the Masons).

I don't have any impression of them being essentially mystical/magical or politically powerful. There are some such orders, in name alone I'd say, within the USA; but also a separate sort of upper class club organisation in Europe.

In practical terms, what are you talking about here, some kind of archetypal people? A psychological trend within society?

I am not a great believer in overarching conspiracies as I see how impossibly difficult it is to organise any group of human being. At the same time, I also see how impotent the rest of us are to do anything about such well funded groups, dynasties or individuals, without being equally well funded and so, to a degree, resistance to them is futile.

I sort of see power as their karmic lesson to learn about, not mine in this life.

Do the BKs come up as a blip on the radar of the power makers and breakers in society and do they get checked out by them? Yes, dabbling in political circles as they do, they have done, and I am sure they still are.

But how would the BKs be seen by them ... a "safe, obedient travellers" on the power brokers' boats? Are they positioning themselves as useful tools for the power managers producing effective, submissive, non-problematic workers and adherents in an exaggeration of very much the same way the Sindis did within British India and Commonwealth ... "loyal to the Crown" (whoever wears the crown), and now merchants in ideas - Newspeak or Double Think to quote Orwell - rather than products.
Newspeak: is a controlled language, of restricted grammar and limited vocabulary, a linguistic design meant to limit the freedom of thought — personal identity, self-expression, free will — that ideologically threatens the regime of Big Brother and the Party, who thus criminalized such concepts as thoughtcrime, contradictions of totalitarian government.
Doublethink: is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts.

Or do you see them having some other kind of function and destiny?

GuptaRati 6666

Post03 Feb 2018

Ex-I,

The Skull and Bones are for real; the KKK are for real. The two are parts of the Templar organization. The Freemasons are also part of the Templars. The Templars were not disbanded by the Vatican, though the Vatican created the Templars. Please go to Yale University and ask to visit the Tomb; it is the building housing the Skull and Bones, an officially registered fraternity. In the Tomb are the skulls of Geronimo and Pancho Villa. Daddy Bush's Father desecrated Geronimo's grave and stole his skull.

Months before the Vatican and King of France arrested the Templars, their ships and treasures with knights sailed away from France. When the King Phillip broke into the Templar Bank, it was empty and most of the Templar ships vanished from the French shores. Some knights became pirates and waged a protracted asymmetrical warfare against the Holy Roman Empire. Others went to Scotland and America. Others created the country Switzerland. The founding of Switzerland coincides with the disbanding of the Templar organization in France and their exit from North Africa.

The BKs are now part of the Templar organization. They must have gained membership in 1977 when the BKs gained NGO status in the UN. On a personal note, my eyes were opened on the operation of the Templars when I started medical school and graduated from medical school. There were several attempts to recruit me into Templar associated organizations, including one associated with a professorship at Yale Medical School and another associated with a scientist position at a Fortune 500 company. Once I visited Yale for an interview for a professorship position. I recall, in case of the corporation, there were efforts to match me up with a beautiful blonde PhD lady, even when it was known that I was dating another lady.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Feb 2018

OK, perhaps I'd call it a tradition or continuum rather than organisation. So you're saying that all the fraternal orders in the USA are based on the model created by the Templar Orders?

Just as an aside, BK Ray Bhatt - one of the founders of the Janki Foundation he told me - also described the Brahma Kumaris as a "freemasonic organisation for women", he, himself, claiming also to be part of the latter. I did not get that literally, as the BKs are clearly *not* freemasonic in beliefs or practises, but perhaps he was hinting at something. (As another, an influential Iranian gentleman once told me that they viewed Freemasonry as, basically, "Christians becoming Jewish" - hinting at its Cabalistic/Hermetic origins).

Unfortunately, being entirely on the outside of it all, it is very difficult to unpick what is true and effective from all the conspiratorial nonsense ... much of which is probably deliberately spread as subterfuge.

I once asked an old Sindi is Lekhraj Kirpalani was a mason or even in theosophical society and their response was no, he was not educated and orientated in the right way, so that would cut direct influences out of the equation ... unless the other party, his oringial "partner", or his guiding "god spirit" was.

I think we need to be very careful and have good evidence before we assign the Brahma Kumaris any great importance or involvement otherwise we risk damaging our credibility. I think 99.99% of BKs is just down to little old Krishna worshiping Indian ladies. Could some of the elder Brothers and adherents, like Ramesh Shah or others, also be involved in Masonry - and I suppose Lions Clubs are all part of that? Perhaps so ... but I still don't they have much influence over the old Dadis and Didis. Nor Freemasonry/Templarism over BKism.

Would the BKs pick up and learn anything of value to themselves from Freemasonry/Templarism and use its structuring second hand ... sure, of course they would if it benefited them. But again, IMHO, I think it's influence would subtle ... unless the BKs' "anti-humanity god", "anti-other religion" god spirit is the same god of the Freemasons.

Back to Davos, are the BKs trying to work their way into the well financed Global Elite? Sure ... to what ends?
Masonic Templarism branched out, expanding around the world to become a serious global power, while always remaining true to its Templar ideology:

In 1717 "accepted Masons," working in operative lodges, decided to create for themselves an organization to provide them tolerance and freedom of thought within the religious, political and ideological environment of the 18th century. This organization's signs, traditions and ceremonies were derived from secret societies like Freemasonry, Templars and Rosicrucians. Its philosophy of contemplation was inspired by the idea of free thought, originating in the 17th century and just beginning to spread in England in the 18th.

The true ambition hidden in this plan was to weaken and destroy religion, especially Christianity and Islam, by any means, creating a materialistic world order opposed to religion and religious organizations, in line with the Masonic ideals.

- From 'The Knights Templars Saga'

GuptaRati 6666

Post10 Feb 2018

Yes, all of them, including the black lodges and the KKK, and Nazis. The original Templars were royals who donated their wealth to the causes of the brotherhood. The original nine founding members knew what they were looking for when they made a secret trip to the Holy Land and secretly excavated below Herod's Temple. They did not only bring to the West sacred geometry, they also brought knowledge of science and technology, and mystical knowledge.
The BKs over the decades has been establishing connections with the Templars. The Templars also learned much from the assassins. The parent weapon of the saber is the scimitar, which was used very effectively by Saladin's forces against the crusaders.

Return to The BKWSU