New World Order

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

Mattheus

New World Order

Post04 Apr 2018

The new world order they have the same goal as the BK.

6000 year history of the New World Order and the Illuminati. Includes the history of the Secret Societies, Ancient Beliefs and the Matrix of Control that has shaped human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-klNO-AjW6M&t=3230s

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: new world order

Post04 Apr 2018

Is that a question or a statement?

With a 6000 year history, would not that make them the Old World Order?

What's your experience with BKism, Mattheus?

Mattheus

Re: New World Order

Post05 Apr 2018

I have been to Maduban 1985-86. I left the BKs in 1987. Still meditating a few hours a day.

This new world order, started long ago when the Surians ruled the world. Yes, it's an statement.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2018

Do you still do BK meditation, or some other form?

Why did you leave?

Thank you.

Mattheus

Post05 Apr 2018

Yes, the BK meditation. I love Baba. My experience is when I am in a peacefull state, I experience the spiritual love, this loving peaceful state, let's call it aware of the soul, brings me in another dimension. This is a silent dimension, in this dimension I always have the experince of the presence of God. I call this sygronise with Baba. For me, the soul is not traveling trough the universe to the Subtle Region or Soul World. No, it's more like if I go inwards and feel the spiritual love going trough me my brains get silent so the brainwaves come in a focus, for example ... you can not be a wave and a particle at the same time (thought - silense). The awareness of being a particle, a point of light, shows me the projection the sceen of the mind. If the water is silent on this lake, I can see and feel the projection of Shiva/Shankar/Brahma/Visnu on this mental screen. So if I experience Baba this is an projection on the mental screen of my mind. In this way, Baba is always innocent he/she will not make an projection, on the screen of my mind, but it lookes real and feels so in the end I say thanks Baba.

I left BK becourse of too much BK control. After reading the book of Velikovsky, "Worlds in Coalition", and the book of Enchi, my swadarshanshaka showed me on my subtle mental screen something different as the 5,000 year concept.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2018

Mattheus wrote:I left BK becourse of too much BK control. After reading the book of Velikovsky, "Worlds in Coalition", and the book of Enchi, my swadarshanshaka showed me on my subtle mental screen something different as the 5,000 year concept.

Why then does the BK Baba teach 5,000 years?

If he is God, would he teach something misleading or wrong?

And would it have to be "the God" or "a god" to give the experiences you mention?

Return to Newcomers