BapDada Milan November 2018

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

soothsayer

BapDada Milan November 2018

Post19 Nov 2018

It looks like the BapData Milan program is till happening, without Dadi Gulzar. However, there seems to be some online video juggling, where suddenly Dadi Gulzar comes up on the screen. Even though she is in hospital.

What is the true situation now ? Both ONSITE and ONLINE ?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BapDada Milan November 2018

Post19 Nov 2018

What are doing ... replaying "BapDada's Geatest Hits" from previous years?

Nevermind, soon with video technology, the Brahma Kumaris will be able to have a virtual BapDada saying whatever they want. Just like have been doing for years with Gulzar ... but on screen only. A computer controlled "AI" God*, spouting random Murli points in any order. Just like Gulzar did.

Has she gone completely senile now? Who's died and who is left? What are the latest goings on within the "Godly clan"?

I have not been receiving the "Madhuban Rosary" news to keep up to date.

Poor suckers paying all their money to go there, just to go and donate more. What a waste of natural resources and pollution for Mount Abu villagers.

How's the property prices up there and which Brothers are getting a cut on them?

* (artifical intelligence)

soothsayer

Post19 Nov 2018

I see more dancing these days. Also, the Selfie cows are also in full swing. Any time the camera is turned on them, the joy is limitless.

Besides, that now there is a plethora of Big Brother and Big Sister on stage. Looking at it from online, it is hard to see what is live and what is "rehash". I wonder what happens at Diamond Hall, when the Online switches to Old BapDada sessions?

Very true about what you are saying, with technology the differences are hard to identify. Definitely, a transition to "milking the cow".

Also, websites are changed or vanished ... no Health Updates, no Onelink website. I did see these changes coming, when they said their server crashed and "old" data was lost. NO BACKUP ... seriously ...?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Nov 2018

soothsayer wrote:I did see these changes coming, when they said their server crashed and "old" data was lost. NO BACKUP ... seriously ...?

Their IT team had an "Ah-Ha moment" ... and they discovered a high tech answer to making more historical revisions.

I always thought it was a shame - regardless of whether one was a critic or an adherent - that the was no one properly documenting the history of the cult. In fact, if you are an adherent, and trully believe it is "God", surely it is an even worse crime not to properly document the "miracle" of his work.

Instead of cover ups, whitewashing, reinvention and historically revising it.

soothsayer

Post20 Nov 2018

I agree. History cannot/should not be changed according to convenience. The changes are to appease a larger audience, and rake in more money. It seems like they are competing for the "moola" (money), with others like Isha, Sai Baba, SSRS and a multitude of others. Need that money for world travel.

If only, the lower rungs have the same backup support as the Senior Brohers and Dadis and Senior Sisters, it would be an equitable distribution (of free money).

The large properties etc ... it is sickening ... and as per Baba "making a misstate after getting The Knowledge, gets 100 fold punishment"! Now, have they themselves lost faith in Him or have they become too arrogant ... I wonder.

Milanomilan

Post13 Dec 2018

What is the current status of Dadi Gulzar's health ? The new BK website has no information at all. The old "onelink" website is offline too.

Even Googling on Dadi Gulzar does not bring any information. Ironically, searching for Dadi Janki brings up quite a number of hits.

Did Dadi Gulzar ever come live over video, during this season's BapDada Milan ?

Rita

Post26 Dec 2018

They are cooking new propaganda.

Rajdhani

Post28 Dec 2018

Milanomilan wrote:What is the current status of Dadi Gulzar's health? Did Dadi Gulzar ever come live over video, during this season's BapDada Milan?

What I learnt from the BK is that Gulzar Dadi is terminally ill. Not sure whether they showed her "Live" from, I guess the hospital.

BapDada never came this entire season, old videos were played instead.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Dec 2018

Rajdhani wrote:BapDada never came this entire season, old videos were played instead.

That's a pretty big thing. It used to be their main draw, the raison d'etre of being a BK around which everything else hung ... going to meet "God" in person in Madhuban.

They got you hooked to the discipline of the lifestyle, and their authority, by making you have to follow all the rules for 6 months or a year so that you would be "pure enough" to go to their headquarters.

(Define "pure").

About 10 years or so, we heard that they were supposed to be training up young women to act as spirit mediums for when Gulzar died, I wonder what happened to that plan?

I guess they have too much land, money and property for it all to just end, so I wonder if this will signify a turning point for them (and another re-writing of their history and philosophy)?

Perhaps that just cannot admit it was all rubbish while the original, now old ladies were still alive. May be once they die off they will change?

oldbk

Post29 Dec 2018

They don't need the "live" medium anymore. Look at the other orgs similar to this; Sai Baba, Nithyananda etc. Even without the the main draw they are still attracting large crowds and MONEY. Or the ones who pose as mystic/guru, but have ALL answers on masturbation, sex before marriage etc.

Here too, the chase after VIP is in full swing and fast pace, both political, entertainment (bollywood/international) ...

They have reached the phase where "live" is not required anymore, use tech to sustain and enhance the wealth, property, business class travel, high end hotels.

One thing is for sure ... what goes around comes around ... you reap what you sow ...

oldbk

Post05 Jan 2019

The fraud continues... with what is called "Avyakt BapDada LIVE - 31/12/2018 (4.30PM to 9.00PM IST)".
How can this be LIVE, when Dadi Gulzar is in the hospital and it is a "re-run"?

The sickening acts continue to extremes with the additional display of cheating, extravaganza and body-consciousness.

Christmas Celebration // with Dadi Janki // Gyan Sarovar // 25-12-2018.

103rd Birthday Celebration of Rajyogini Dadi Janki - 01/01/2019 (Tuesday)

Birthday Celebration of Rajyogini Rukmani Dadi, Ishu Dadi & Karuna Bhai - 02/01/2019.

Don't wish to watch the suffering these souls have to go through, for these deceitful "New Age" acts !

Searching truth

Post03 Oct 2019

Thanks to this website and member of this forum. That I came out of this BKWSU cult

Pink Panther

Post03 Oct 2019

HI Searching truth,

Welcome.

Would you like to tell us a little of your story? How long and how deeply were you involved with the BKs? And what was it that created the shift in your thinking to decide to move on in your life?

oldbk

Post03 Oct 2019

@SearchingForTruth
Thanks to this website and member of this forum. That I came out of this BKWSU cult

Let NO organization or individual define your Self. And, let this experience (bitter) not stop you from pursuing your goal of "Searching For Truth". We might have to pass through more obstacles and falls along the way, but the confidence in our goal and the self WILL get us through.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Oct 2019

oldbk wrote:The fraud continues... How can this be LIVE, when Dadi Gulzar is in the hospital and it is a "re-run"?

The BK leadership has established its right to redefine language to whatever is most expedient or useful, and to be unchallenged as it does so.

BKism has become the Art of Expedience. It no longer is what it is, it is the changing of things.

What's happening this "Season" 2019/2020 ... is BapDada coming again "live" via some previous year's video?
Expedience: convenient and practical, although possibly improper or immoral.
Next

Return to Newcomers